- The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius: Tails is a child prodigy who makes many different inventions. He often fights Squidward and his friends are Hoity Toity and Miyamoto Usagi. Iris and Tak are Tails' rivals. Bugs Bunny is the cool kid at school, where Lindsey Funke is the teacher. Franky and Nico Robin are Tails' parents.
- Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog: The fast hedgehog Doraemon and his friend Meg defend Mobius from evil Megatron.
- Adventure Time: Fernando the human and Samurai Jack the dog have adventures with Princess Kim Possible and Oprah Winfrey the vampire queen. They often fight the evil king Lenny Leonard. Snow White is an electronic device.
- Alvin and the Chipmunks: Main character Bulma and her sisters Hay Lin and Pinkie Pie are three singing anthropomorphic chipmunks.
- The Amazing World of Gumball: Manny Delgado (later Harry Potter) (who sings like Charlie) gets into various highjinks with his family and friends, usually with his goldfish-turned-brother Hugo (later Tails). Their father is Kermit the frog, their sister is Ponyo, and their mother is Bulma.
- American Dad!: Borat is a government agent working for Kaa (later Robbie Rotten). Borat lives with his wife the Queen of Hearts, their kids Dink, the Little Dinosaur and Fang, an alien named Experiment 625, and a fish who sounds like Alan Garner. Dink's girlfriend is Spinelli.
- Angelina Ballerina: Blackarachnia, daughter of Ling Ling, trains to be a dancing star.
- The Angry Beavers: Salem and Agumon are brothers sharing a home.
- Animaniacs: The Warner Brothers Lelouch, Viral and their sister Hikari break out of their water tower and do crazy stuff around. Meanwhile, Rico, Peter Griffin, and Freakazoid! are gangster pigeons.
- Arthur: Sôsuke Sagara lives in Elwood City.
- As Told by Ginger: Rapunzel owns a journal.
- Avatar: The Last Airbender: 100 years into the future, Tommy Solomon is unfrozen by a water bender Roberta and her brother Pippin (later Astro Boy). Sadie from the earth tribe later joins them. Meanwhile, Prince Edward Cullen of the Fire Kingdom travels the world with his uncle Nicolai in pursuit of Tommy. After fighting Arc Villains such as Edward's rival Max Goof and Evil Chancellor Mike Brady, everyone must all defeat Edward's sister Adria and their father, Fire Lord Tigger.
- The Legend of Korra: 70 years after Tommy and friends defeated Tigger, he's been reborn as Luanne Platter, who is taught by Roberta and Tommy's son Starscream. Brothers Irwin and Scott Pilgrim, as well as Joy, join her on her quest to stop Rico and Van Kleiss from removing element bending from the world. Hermione's daughter Anna Williams is a police officer.
- In season 2, Luanne must stop her uncle Pepe Le Pew from freeing the spirit of chaos. Meanwhile, Tinky Winky tries to profit off of a civil war.
- The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes!: Tai Lung, Ernie Potts (later Mike Cosgrove), Foreman (later Steve Williams), Buzz Lightyear, Fry (later Tadashi Hamada), Cheetara (later Lucy), someone who became Barricade, and Leeron (later Oliver) are a team of superheroes.
- Baby Looney Tunes: Eric Forman (sometimes Pinocchio), Robin (sometimes Sportacus), Frodo Baggins (sometimes Sonic), Naruto, Lisa Simpson (later Lee Kanker), Katara (later Hyatt), Aichan and Wasp are babies in Jo's kindergarten. In Season 3, they travel with Jo's nephew Wheeljack.
- The Backyardigans: Dil Pickles, Aang, Amy Rose, the first Ma-Ti, and Dot Warner have adventures in their backyard... using their imagination!
- The Batman: Daisuke Jigen fights crime with his sidekicks C-18 and Static. The bad guys include Gecko Moria, Lugia, Skulker, Kratos, and Blackarachnia. Seiryu is Jigen's butler, and C-18's father Moichi Taoka is police commissioner. Other police officers are Cranky Doodle Donkey, Kaito Kid, and Jean Grey.
- Batman: The Animated Series: Asuma and his sidekick Russell fight villains like Clank, Rei, Cheetor, Alex Louis Armstrong and Snips.
- Batman Beyond: 40+ years after the animated series, Max learns that Asuma (now Discord) was once Batman. So Max becomes a crime-fighter to avenge the death of his father Squidward Tentacles.
- Justice League: Asuma, JACK ATLAS, Haku, Itachi, Doraemon, and Dexter's mom form a team of superheroes so they can fight Megatron and Snips.
- Beast Wars: The heroic Maximals Nappa, Squidward, Pegasus and Martian Manhunter (later adding Goldar, Baroness, Chief Quimby and Tuxedo Mask) fight Predacons Robotnik, Professor Layton, Link, King Koopa and Gecko Moria (later Bane arrives).
- Beast Machines: Nappa, Squidward and Pegasus (who have become Lexington, Spike Spiegel and Tyler), altogether with Littlefoot, came back on Cybertron, only to discover that Robotnik (now Koji Kabuto) conquered the planet, turning Martian Manhunter and Goldar into his allies, Zoidberg and Simba. Later Simba becomes Van Kleiss and comes back in the Maximal lines. Meanwhile, G3!Rainbow Dash is a super computer, and Link has become Mr. Crocker.
- Beetlejuice: Huckleberry Finn (Elijah Wood's character) summons Roscoe from the dead.
- Ben 10: Bobby Hill finds a watch that can turn him into several aliens (such as Tech E. Coyote, Slade, Jon Arbuckle, Wayne Cramp, and Ziggy). He then travels the world with his cousin Ami and their grandfather Kup. Bobby fights people such as Doc Saturday and Kevin. Eventually Kevin becomes a good guy.
- Bob's Burgers: Klaus, Viral, Milo, Fionna, and Harry Potter work at a hamburger restaurant.
- Bob the Builder: Ned Flanders (later Mifune) and Teela work with their talking vehicles Von Kleiss (sometimes Dr. Hamsterviel), Richard Watterson (later Crimson Chin), Ironhide, Billy Nolan and Haruko Haruhara (later Daisy Duck).
- Bojack Horseman: Hank is a washed-up sitcom star who lives with Ziggy.
- Bonkers: Peter Pan loses his job as Wackytoon Studios' biggest cartoon star and becomes a cop alongside Flotsam and Jetsam.
- The Boondocks: Brenda Meeks and Susie Carmichael are two sisters raised in the suburbs by their grandfather MacGyver. Jack Bauer is a lawyer who married Marceline, and Lucius Heinous VII is a white supremacist.
- Breadwinners: Russell and Yuma are two ducks who deliver bread around the world. Huckle is the local police officer.
- Brickleberry: Ken Cosgrove, Juliet, the second Papa Smurf, Chris McLean, and the narrator of Aladdin work at a ranger station. David Frost is the talking bear.
- Bubble Guppies: Eliza Thornberry, Suzy Johnson, Derpy Hooves, Franklin, Ayame, and Tim are the students of Zak.
- Bucky O'Hare and the Toad Wars: Orochimaru is a space adventurer who meets the human boy Lyserg. In another universe, Orochimaru is fighting the Toad Empire.
- Bunnicula: Ash Ketchum is a vampire rabbit.
- Camp Lakebottom: Clemont, Zoey and Kristoff attend a freaky summer camp. Mr. Gus is the drama teacher and Torbjorn (later Yamcha) is the gardener.
- Camp Lazlo: Tucker Foley is a cheerful monkey who is at a summer camp run by Starscream.
- Captain N: The Game Master: Sesshomaru gets warped in Videoland by Princess Amy Rose in order to save the land from evil Marge Simpson. Urkel and Racer X are helping him.
- Captain Planet and the Planeteers: Our world is in peril. Miss Spink, the spirit of Earth, can no longer stand the terrible destruction plaguing our planet. She gives five special rings to five special young people. Samwise, with the power of earth. From North America, Napoleon Dynamite, with the power of fire. From the Soviet Union, Ariel, with the power of wind. From Asia, Widget, with the power of water. From South America, Adam Lyon, with the power of heart. Together, they summon Earth's greatest hero... Bojack Horseman!
- CatDog: Dizzy Devil and DJ Lance Rock share a body.
- Catscratch: Buster Bunny, ZIM, and Dog are cats who live in a mansion with their butler Wally Walrus. Buster has a crush on his human neighbor Jazz Fenton.
- Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers: Lois and Jazz, Rescue Rangers.
- Clarence: Dave has adventures with his friends Hayley Smith and Jean. Dave's mother is Meredith Blake. Viral is the school bully.
- Class of 3000: Wilt is Flapjack, Joan of Arc, Abraham Lincoln, Panini, Phil, Rarity, and Robotboy's music teacher.
- Clifford the Big Red Dog: Ingrid Third adopts Oz, who grows to gigantic proportions due to Ingrid's love. Ingrid's parents (Timmy's mom and Professor Frink) decide to move the family to Birdwell Island, where Oz becomes friends with Piglet.
- Clone High: Clones of several historical figures attend high school, such as Gaara, Ricochet, Tallulah, Kamina and Izumi. The school principal is King Einon.
- Codename: Kids Next Door: Spider-Man, Jimmy Olsen (later Milhouse), Emily Elizabeth, Tyrone, and Liz Sherman are crime-fighting children. Milhouse's little brother is Chuck the Evil Sandwich Making Guy!
- Courage the Cowardly Dog: Shinigami-Sama is an easily scared dog who lives with the elderly couple Jessica Rabbit and Poe the Raven (later Vector the Crocodile).
- Cow and Chicken: Miss Fowl and Roger Rabbit are the inhuman children of Connor MacLeod and Liane Cartman. Hagrid is bad at disguising himself.
- Danger Mouse (2015 reboot): Naruto and Spider-Man fight the evil Guts, under the orders of their boss Sōun Tendō and inventor All-Stars!Gwen. Narrated by Wheelbot.
- Danny Phantom: Stitch! is a high school student with ghostly powers, thanks to his parents (Batman and Kate McAllister) having built a machine. Stitch hangs out at high school with Ash and Max. Stitch's sister Sari Sumdac just wants to lead a normal life; they are all taught by Professor Birch.
- Daria: Elmyra Duff (later Robin Scherbatsky) is an intelligent, snarky girl who observes the world around her. She lives with her parents and her sister Alex.
- Darkwing Duck: Mr. Bean is a crime-fighter who lives with his adopted daughter Beth and a pilot named Gaston. Bean fights bad guys such as an electrician named Philip J. Fry, a toymaker named King Julian, an evil look-alike of Bean (who also controls water) named Waylon Smithers, and a plant-based scientist named Principal Prickly. Patches O'Houlihan is a criminal implied to have killed Beth's grandpa.
- Dave the Barbarian: While king Harold and queen Lois Griffin are away, Udrogoth is being ruled and protected by their son Donnie Darko, his sword Annie, his sisters Backpack and Olivia, his uncle Grizzlykoff, and his pet dragon Abu. Their most fearsome enemy is the Dark Lord Sonic the silly piggy. Their adventures are narrated by Anton Ego.
- Dexter's Laboratory: Max has a hidden lab in his bedroom, which his sister Sailor Venus likes to invade and ruin everything inside. Their parents are the Joker and Dorothy. Max later forms a rivalry with Gilda.
- Sometimes, Max's pet monkey fights crime, under the orders of Princess Clara.
- Dinosaur Train: A young T-rex named Timmy Turner (with his adopted pteranodon siblings Arnold, Vince la Salle, and Becca Moody) takes a train operated by Billy through the time of the dinosaurs.
- Dofus: The Treasures of Kerubim: Lugnut (who was Ghetsis when younger) tells of his adventures at his step-nephew Rumble and his housekeeper Sonia. Back then, Ghetsis was in love with Poppy O'Hair, had a rivalry with Billy and often went on adventures along with Raditz, Vegeta and Roshi, all under the protection of the god Kilowog (later Meta Knight).
- Donkey Kong Country: Ratchet and Daxter protect Terrorsaur's Coconut Crystal from Bulkhead, Hardshell and Principal McVicker's attacks. Leonardo is Ratchet's boss at the barrel factory and they fight each other for Dee Dee's love.
- Dora the Explorer: Jessica and Angelica Pickles teach children how to speak English (and/or Spanish). Their backpack talks like Gosalyn, while Paul McCartney tries to steal stuff. Later, Jessica's cousin Phineas gets his own spin-off show.
- Dragon Tales: Agent Honeydew and her brother Chopper explore a world of dragons.
- Drawn Together: Roy Mustang, Van Hohenheim, Jessie, Babs, Mikey Simon, Foxxy Love, Gandhi, and Jewel (later Rupert) share a house.
- DuckTales (2017): Donald Duck, his uncle Bilbo Baggins, and Donald's nephews Genji, Jeremy and Aladdin (plus niece Raven) have adventures with their pilot Leonard.
- Dungeons & Dragons: Vitaly the ranger, Honker Muddlefoot the barbarian, Lisa Simpson the thief, Wesley Crusher the magician, John Winchester the cavalier, and Blaineley the acrobat are youths who find themselves trapped in a magical world and now they must fight James West to get home.
- Ed, Edd n Eddy: Will Smith, Hamsterviel (later Abraham Lincoln), and Cyborg have tons of misadventures in their cul-de-sac. Will's sister is Sabrina Spellman.
- El Tigre: Bugs Bunny is a child who can turn into the cat-themed superhero El Tigre. His father Gary Oak is a world-famous hero, but his grandfather Sonic is a world-famous supervillain. Bugs works with his friend the human Kimberly to defeat villains.
- Ever After High: Doraemon is the principal of a school for the children of fairytale characters, including Bonnie, Penny Ling, Lina Inverse, Alphonse Elric, Luffy, Sokka, Mort, Nagisa Momoe, Libby, Lucy, Ino, Danny Phantom, Lucas, Dexter, Dipper, Pacifica, Pop, Apple Bloom, Anzu and Lou, among others. June Darby and Hardshell narrate.
- Extreme Ghostbusters: Wonder Woman, Maddie Fenton, Captain K'nuckles, Batman, and Bob Oblong are five youths trained by Chief Quimby to catch ghosts.
- F is for Family: Brick, Bridget Jones, Deadpool, Ana Steele, and Joanna Anderson are a family of five.
- The Fairly Oddparents: Jeff has to deal with his parents (Kunta Kinte and Vanquish), a Babysitter from Hell named Francine Smith (sometimes Yuki Nagato), and an Evil Teacher named Howard the Duck. Jeff gets by with two special fairies named Calcifer and Mary, their baby Dave, and Jeff's fairy dog Vector Prime. Jeff's best friends are Cody (temporarily Metabee) and Finch (later Dan Kuso). Jeff, Mary, and Calcifer are often visited by a strong fairy named Lennie Briscoe (later Alex Haley).
- Family Guy: Pleakley, Chip, Juandissimo Magnifico, Tim Possible, Tinky Winky, and Lumiere share a Rhode Island home. Carl, Mousse, and Superman are Pleakley's drinking buddies. Timon's mom became Pleakley's boss after Howard de Ville choked on a dinner roll, and Rhonda is Lumiere's ex.
- Fanboy and Chum Chum: Shinji Kazama and Fez dress up like superheroes.
- Fangbone!: Shezow comes to the human world and meets Randy Taylor. Together they have to save Shezow's home world from Lt. Kellaway.
- Fangface: Chucky is a teenage werewolf who travels with his best friends Ferris Bueller, the Penguin, and Mindy. Chucky's baby cousin later arrives.
- Fish Hooks: Scott Pilgrim, Harold, and Dana are three high-school aged fish. Bladebeak is a Jerk Jock.
- Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends: Franklin brings his imaginary friend Sparky to a special home run by Patsy Smiles and Littlefoot. Other imaginary friends at the home include Ernie and Edward.
- Freakazoid!: Derek Zoolander is a crazy superhero.
- Futurama: Rattrap is unfrozen into the year 3000, where he befriends the robot Emmett Brown (later Nick Fury), the one-eyed mutant Stifler's mom, Rattrap's relative Professor Lawrence of Arabia (later Peter Griffin), and Doctor Worf (later Galvatron).
- Gargoyles: RoboCop leads a team of stone monsters. These monsters fight a Corrupt Corporate Executive named Jet Black.
- Gary the Rat: Jean-Bob is a defense attorney who wakes up one day, transformed.
- Geronimo Stilton: Zoro is a mouse reporter going on adventures with his nephew Kid Trunks, his sister Batgirl and his cousin Tarantulas.
- Gormiti: The Lords of Nature Return: Rock Lee, Yusei Fudo, Blue Beetle and Taruto (sometimes Doremi) became the Lords of Nature with the help of Blunk and fight Volcano Gormiti like Patrick Star and Captain K'nuckles.
- Gravity Falls: McGee and his twin sister Snowflake spend their summer vacation in the countryside with their great-uncle Shnitzel. Prince Brad is a child psychic. Raymundo and Yancy work for Shnitzel.
- In one episode, Snowflake meets the merman Michelangelo.
- Green Lantern: The Animated Series: Sasuke Uchiha and Wolverine find their way onto a spaceship voiced by Debbie. Jak helps Sasuke and Wolverine to form a team.
- The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy: Mr. Conductor and Chuckie Finster befriend Death himself, Skips.
- Grojband: Wybie, Coraline, Leonard Hofstadter, and Kon start a rock band. Wybie's sister is Margaret.
- Hero Factory: A rookie team formed by Spyro the Dragon, Leonard and Kid Icarus and the Alpha Team formed by Bunnymund, Soundwave and King Julien fight against Maxum Man's bad guys like Dr. Drakken, Gabumon, Beaker and Gizmoduck. Later they fight other villain teams, like Davy Jones's one formed by Scrooge McDuck, Young McGuffin, Cyborg, Dr. Doofenshmirtz and Monterey Jack.
- Huntik: Secrets & Seekers: Orion Pax joins the organization led by Zoro along with Fionna, Kururu and Ino Yamanaka to search for the Titans hidden around the world.
- Invader ZIM: Seto Kaiba arrives on Earth with his robot Sam Manson for one reason: to Take Over the World. Brock and his sister Barbie try to prove that Kaiba is an alien. Their teacher is Thelma, and Nami is Kaiba's rival.
- Iron Man: Armored Adventures: Sasuke (later Robin) builds a suit of armor. He and his friends Twilight Sparkle and Danny Phantom fight against James and Megatron.
- Jakers! The Adventures of Piggley Winks: Plucky Duck (who grows up to become Professor Oak), Toodee, Cheese Sandwich (son of Batman), and Spanky Ham have adventures on their farm.
- Jem and the Holograms: Sailor Jupiter, with her sister Mystique, and friends Maddie Harrington, Pollyanna, and later on Sailor Pluto, form a rock band. Big Bad Iron Will starts a rival band, which consists of PeeBee Kappa, Rupert Bear, the Queen of Midland, and later on Jenny Willis Jefferson. Season three brings in a new band, which has Troy McClure, Dimitria, and Sabrina. With Troy in the season, Jupiter finds herself in a love triangle with him and Jadeite.
- Jimmy Two-Shoes: Ash Ketchum lives in Miseryville, which is ruled by Principal Skinner and his servant Pinky. Ash's friends include Skinner's lazy son Leeron and the evil scientist girl Numbuh Five.
- Johnny Bravo: Gregory House is an Elvis Impersonator who tries (and fails) to get women.
- Johnny Test: Edward Elric is an 11 year old boy whose pet dog is Portgas D. Ace. Edward's sisters Kurama and Jessica are inventors who have a crush on Usopp,but Yugi has a crush on Jessica. Edward's parents are Fancypants and Catwoman.
- Kappa Mikey: Hal Jordan is an American actor on a Japanese superhero show.
- Kick Buttowski: Power Man is a daredevil, and his best friend is Simon. Power Man lives at home with his parents Lois Griffin and Tentacolino, brother Gale Hawthorne, and sister Yin.
- Kim Possible: Under the orders of Kick Buttowski (later Kid Flash), Elle Woods and Numbuh One (alongside Numbuh One's pet Mandy) split time between high school and crime fighting; they often fight Drew Pickles, Sidney Prescott, Darkwing Duck, Merlock and his son Jocktopus (later Dawson Leery). At school, which is run by Bumblebee, Elle cheerleads with Tucker and Alpha Bitch Johanna Mason, has a crush on George Michael, and is best friends with Ed. Elle lives at home with her parents Lois Foutley and John Munch and younger twin brothers Tommy and Chuckie.
- King of the Hill: Dave the skunk and Louise Fitzer live together in Arlen, Texas with their son Marco Diaz and niece Sam Sparks Their neighbors include the Laotians Bob, Rita Skeeter, and Roo; the crazy Don Karnage, his wife Lois Lane and their son Milo (whose father is actually Major Monogram); the fast-talking Elchavo Del Ocho; and the pathetic Darnell. Dave's father Sir Hiss is a war veteran.
- The Legends of Treasure Island: Nobita goes on a treasure quest with Shiryu, Mr. Herriman, and Sailor Saturn against Patrick Star and his crew.
- Legion of Super-Heroes: Ben Tennyson, Harold, Bella Swan, and Randy Taylor go back in time to get help from the man of steel himself, Marty.
- The Lion Guard: Toby, the son of Buffy and Bills, becomes the leader of the Lion Guard, a team of kid animals consisting of himself, Arlo, Bruce Wayne, Arya Stark, and Finn the Human.
- Littlest Pet Shop (2012): Scootaloo moves in a new town with her father Jazz. After discovering she can talk to animals, she decides to work in Airazor's pet shop where the pets are Sumo, Misty, Jessie, Kakashi, Kiba, Tenten and Kyubey. Scootaloo's rivals are the twin sisters Hana-chan and Sam.
- Loonatics Unleashed: Shinji Ikari, Keitaro Urashima, Kagome, Tripp Campbell, XLR8, and Red Forman must now save the world.
- The Looney Tunes Show: Riiya and Chicken (who have both been Petrie at some point) share a home. Marie Kanker is a Stalker with a Crush on Riiya.
- Looped: Everyday is Monday for Natsu and Sanjay.
- The Loud House: Rigby is an only son with ten sisters, who are Sonata Dusk, Akari, Mikasa, Luan, Kenzie, Tracer, Ino, Chibiusa, Sucy and Martha. The kids' parents are Bulk and Kyle.
- The Magic School Bus: Babs Bunny, a Crazy Awesome teacher, teaches her students (Dee-Dee, D.W., Batgirl, Gaz, Donnie Thornberry, Ben, Susan Test, and Jenny "XJ-9") about science with her Magic Bus.
- The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack: Spongebob Squarepants, against the will of Clay, raises Lil' D to be a sailor. The duo do crazy things like begging Mr. Turtle for candy or getting surgery/haircuts from Jabberjaw.
- Martin Mystery: Sokka (later Wolfgang), his stepsister Nathalie Breeze and caveman Garfield fight monsters together with the little alien Heloise.
- Megas XLR: After finding a robot in a junkyard, Leonard flies it into outer space while Lydia Deetz and Kumamon watch him fight aliens.
- Mike, Lu & Og: The Gossip Girl, Padme, and Cosmo have adventures on their island.
- Milo Murphy's Law: The misadventures of Sam, Lornezo and Jenny Parker.
- Miraculous Ladybug: Bella Hartley and Juni Cortez fights Ultron's akumas. Tyene Sand and Tony Stark are Kwamis. Bella's friend is Alice and Juni's friend is Beshte.
- ˇMucha Lucha!: Jay, Betty and Ulrich attend a school for wrestlers.
- My Gym Partner's a Monkey: Gwen, Fievel, Wall E, Olive Oyl, Mrs. Potato Head, the Crimson Chin, and Colin Hart attend a school for animals run by Hannibal Lecter. Gwen is the Token Human.
- My Life as a Teenage Robot: Misty is a teenage robot built by Ling-Ling. Her best friends are the human brothers Bling-Bling Boy and Twister.
- Ned's Newt: Gir was a lonely boy until the day he bought a shape-shifting newt named Patrick Star.
- Numb Chucks: King Julien and Riiya are two crazy woodchucks who do Kung Fu.
- Over the Garden Wall: The theme song singer for countless 90s TV shows accompanies a comic book artist back home.
- Paw Patrol: Steve Urkel, Timmy Turner, Peppa Pig, Prue Halliwell, Tsuki, and Happy are a team of heroic puppies who go on rescue missions with their human leader Malcolm.
- PB&J Otter: The adventures of Mia Thermopolis (the fusion of Anna Coleman and Fantine) and their baby sister Maurecia.
- The Penguins of Madagascar: Santa Claus, Luigi, Pepe le Pew, and Dave Seville are penguins living in the New York Zoo. Amu is their best friend, while Courage the Cowardly Dog (along with Captain Typho and Aladdin) is their rival.
- Chris Griffin is an evil dolphin!
- Penn Zero: Part-Time Hero: Knuckles sends Phineas, Ginny Weasley, and Dipsy into a different dimension every day.
- Peppa Pig:(seasons 1 and 3) Reese (later Bonnie) and Urara are Morticia and Troy McClure's children. Fox Mulder narrates.
- Pepper Ann: Gi is a middle-school student who lives with her tomboy sister Lois Lane. Her best friends are Cinderella and Danger Duck, and the school principal is Doggie Kruger.
- Pet Alien: Michelangelo meets some aliens and lets them into his house.
- Phineas and Ferb: Cody and young Samson (later Cameron) are inventors, while their sister Ed tries to expose their plans to their parents Lois Griffin and Ren McCormack. Meanwhile, the boys' pet platypus is told by Principal Skinner to fight the evil inventor Mr. Pink and his daughter (either Petz or Calaveras). Harry Potter is Ed's boyfriend, and Carl Foutley is the local bully.
- Pinky and the Brain: Mr. Garrison (later Mace Windu) is a lab mouse who wants to Take Over the World, with his assistant Krusty the clown. In the last season, they get adopted by Giselle.
- The Powerpuff Girls: Maria Bamford, Raven, and Ruby Gloom are three sisters created by Shenron (later Mr. Barkin) who set out to save the day before bedtime and defeat enemies like Otaki (later Eeyore).
- The Proud Family: A look inside Pocahontas' crazy family, including her mother Sgt. Calhoun, father Tenma, and grandmother Jessica Rabbit. Pocahontas' friends include Brittany Miller, Brittany's real life sister Millie and Alex Mack.
- Puffin Rock: Evita is a young puffin who explores the Irish coast with her little brother Dennis and friends Henry Hugglemonster, Star Butterfly, Dora. Evita and Dennis' parents are Mr. Conductor and Phoebe Halliwell. Narrated by Bob Bishop.
- Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja: Fox McCloud becomes a ninja and protects his school from Professor Layton, Spongebob Squarepants, and Alex Louis Armstrong. Fox's best friend is Tintin.
- The Real Ghostbusters: He-Man (later Luke Skywalker), Machete, Robert Barone, and Colonel Stuart are ghost hunters.
- ReBoot: Secret Squirrel, Faye Valentine, Pocahontas, and the Penguin are computer programs.
- Recess: Optimistic, energetic Mepple is a nine-year-old boy who leads his friends in adventures at their school. His team consists of athletic Boots, tough-as-nails Haruhi Suzumiya (who has a crush on Mepple), girl genius Liz Wilson, over-dramatic Lindsay, and shy new kid Danielle. 9 and Buford are identical best friends who spend their time during recess digging holes. Their bubbly and sweet fourth grade teacher is Zira, while Bushroot is the school principal.
- Regular Show: Marker Clan and Iron Man work for Hatchi, along with Grim, either Father Time or Cupid, and Slam Tasmanian. Iron Man's girlfriend is Blair Waldorf.
- Rekkit Rabbit: Finn's life is normal, until he buys a magical hat and wand online and the giant rabbit Viral appears.
- The Replacements: Whenever they have a problem in life, Pretty Sammy and her brother Shin-chan call their uncle to replace the troubling adults. Sammy and Shin live with their adopted parents: a secret agent named Norma Jean and a daredevil named Wolverine.
- ‘’Rick and Morty’’: Hawkeye is a mad scientist who gors on crazy adventures with his grandson Scaredy Squirrel.
- Rocket Power: Caleb, Dexter, Nico Robin, and (female) Commander Shepard do extreme sports. Caleb and Dexter's father is Animal.
- Rocko's Modern Life: Dr. Drakken and his wife hate their next door neighbor, the title character, whose best friends are a cow Raised by Wolves and a turtle.
- Rugrats: The adventures of Meg Griffin and her friends. T.J. and Katara are twins who enjoy the dirt.
- The 7D: Dopey, Uncle Grandpa, Shoutmon, Oogway, Bail Organa, Billy Nolan, and Steve Williams are seven dwarves who fight Haruhi Suzumiya and her lover Quackerjack.
- Sabrina: The Animated Series: Misty is a teenage witch. She lives with Tarantulas, the ex-wizard turned into a cat Dib and her two aunts Arcee and Sakura. At school, Nami, Bugs Bunny and Krillin are her best friends and Barbie is her rival.
- Samurai Jack: Mace Windu is a warrior sent into the future by Inferno.
- Sanjay and Craig: Sparrowmon does crazy hijinks with his pet snake Teru Mikami.
- Scaredy Squirrel: Jacob Black works as a stacker at a grocery store run by Bartok. Jacob's best friend is Uncle Grandpa.
- The Secret Saturdays: John Lennon is the son of Agent Six and Betty Ross. They fight Mumm-Ra.
- Sidekick: Kyon (later Scott Pilgrim), Simon, Beth and Dizzy (later Dot Warner) attend a school for superhero sidekicks. Kyon is Cyborg's sidekick.
- The Simpsons: Axel Foley (later Ramon) married Charlie Brown (later Magica De Spell) and have three kids: Enzo (later Takato), Juniper Lee, and a baby.
- 6teen: Steve Urkel, Sharkboy, Raven, young Tarzan, Brenda Blue, and Wilbur Robinson are 6 teens who hang out at the shopping mall.
- Skylanders Academy: Death the Kid, Beca Mitchell, and Gauron, the students of Mayor Lionheart and Deadpool, defend the Skylands from villains such as Jake and Goku.
- Slugterra: After the disappearance of his father, Bren goes in the underworld to protect it along with Professor Layton, Kilowog and Diamond Tiara.
- Sofia the First: Anais becomes a princess after her mother Georgina Sparks marries Beethoven.
- Sonic Boom: Shinji Ikari, Shippo, the Man in the Yellow Hat, Jeff, and Tweety fight Andromon and his robots Coop and Lucas Lee. Harry Potter and Ash Ketchum are members of a secret villain society.
- Sonic Underground: Triplets Patrick Star, Sideswipe and Tea Gardner search for their mother Athena as they fight against Optimus Primal, Splinter and Shredder. Jimmy Two-Shoes lives alone on Angel Island; he hates thieves.
- South Park: (seasons 1-4) Stewie Griffin, B.O.B. (later Megavolt), Dwight Conrad, and one of the show's creators are 4 boys from Colorado.
- Space Goofs: Tarantulas (later Kaito Kid), Marshall, Raphael, Newton and the two-headed The Joker and Duo Maxwell are five aliens living in a human house.
- Spider-Man: The Animated Series: After the death of his uncle, Lupin III uses his spider powers to fight crime. He works as a photographer at Vishinsky's newspaper. Lupin's love interests are Princess Sissi and Prue Halliwell. He fights the 8th Doctor, Hobgoblin, Optimus Prime, and the narrator of Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind. Banzai, Captain America, and Professor Frink sometimes help Lupin.
- Spongebob Squarepants: Pegasus lives in a pineapple. His neighbors are Captain Barbossa and the third Hokage. The third Hokage and Pegasus work for Mewtwo, whose main rival is Franky. Also, Clover is from Texas.
- Squirrel Boy: Manny Rivera is the pet squirrel of Joan of Arc.
- Static Shock: Lazlo gains superpowers after a freak accident and must keep them secret from his father, Venom. Later, Lazlo's friend Xandir gets his own powers.
- Star vs. the Forces of Evil: Danny Tanner and Rita Skeeter send their daughter, Princess Cure Sunny to another dimension, where she fights evil with her housemate Shinji Ikari. King Candy wants Sunny's wand for himself. Shinji's parents are Dade and Toula Portokalos.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Ron Stoppable and Chihiro are the Jedi apprentices of Jason Bourne.
- Steven Universe: Ravi Ross, Sky, Sanders, and Kitty Wilde are a group of magical heroes. Ravi's father is Roger Smith. Jaco and Jackie work at the donut shop.
- The Superhero Squad Show: Darkwing Duck is mayor of Superhero City, where various heroes and villains live, such as Harold, Trent, Beth, and Leeron.
- Superman: The Animated Series: Iron Man is the Man of Steel (not literally)! He is adopted by Darkwing Duck, and works at the local newspaper with Katherine Mayfair and InuYasha. As Superman, Iron Man fights villains such as Clayton and Yao.
- The Super Mario Bros. Super Show: Giovanni and his brother Aphrodite protect princess Rei from evil King Scorponok. Tails follows them and the princess
- The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3: Scorponok is now working along with his seven children Carl, Granny Smith, Master Chief, Cheatsy, Big Mouth, Hip and Hop.
- Super Mario World: Giovanni, Aphrodite and Rei go on Dinosaur World for vacation, except Scorponok and his kids follow them. They get help from Razzle.
- Supernoobs: Under assistance from aliens Benson and Chad, Keitaro Urashima, Harry Potter, Oona and Jake Long defeat the virus that has spread in town.
- Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!: Spyro and his monkey friends Otto, Louie, Darkwing Duck, Tim the bear and Caitlin fight against the monkeys' creator Gendo Ikari.
- Sym-Bionic Titan: On a dying planet, Eggman sends his daughter Nunnally, Shu, and a robotic Alejandro to Earth where they disguise themselves as humans (with Alejandro becoming Ed Bighead). With their Humongous Mecha powers they become the "Sym-Bionic Titan" to stop Lordgenome's army of monsters. Military leader Kowalski and Robbie Rotten's alien army are also following them. Shu falls for Precious.
- TaleSpin: Mayor Adam West loses his cargo delivery business to Doraemon (whose daughter is Sierra) and has to work as her pilot, accompanied by his new navigator, Max Goof. Surely Darkwing Duck is a pilot pirate.
- Teacher's Pet: Launchpad McQuack is a dog who dresses up as a human boy and goes to the same school as his master, Light Yagami, whose mom, Agent K, is also their teacher. The other pets in the family are a cat named Peter Griffin and a grouchy green canary named Mr. Miyagi.
- Teamo Supremo: Toph, along with two boys, are child crime-fighters. Puffin provides the kids' gadgets.
- Teen Titans: Aang recruits Naruto, Jonah Hex, Buttercup, and Cindy Campbell to form a team of superheroes. (Shampoo later joins them, but she later drops out.)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987): Pilaf teaches 4 turtles named Mixmaster, Harvey Kinkle, Hoity Toity and Bakura in martial arts; they fight against the evil Metalhawk.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003): The turtles (who keep their '87 voices) are now taught by Krush and often fight Mr. Krabs.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012): The turtles, now Harold (later Gumdramon), Aang, Mamoru Endo and Gandhi, are trained by Optimus Prime and fight against Il Palazzo. Madoka Kaname helps them.
- Thunder Cats 2011: After their planet is destroyed by Ice King; Joseph Gribble, Serena van der Woodsen, Togepi, and Lex Luthor go on a journey.
- The Tick: Chief Thunderhooves and Shining Armor fight crime.
- Time Squad: Kowalski, Dale Gribble, and Juni Cortez go to the past, helping historical figures live correctly.
- Tiny Toon Adventures: Barney Rubble, Mrs. Puff, Pinkie Pie, Elmo, Princess Sally, Starscream, Dee Dee and Meowth attend a school for cartoon characters.
- Totally Spies!: Princess Toadstool, Nami and Sandy Cheeks are three spies working for Lucario's agency. At high school, they have to deal with Alpha Bitch Angelica Pickles.
- The Transformers: Autobots, led by Lobo (later Huggy Bear), fight the evil Decepticons led by Uncle Jesse (later Herbert).
- Transformers Animated: An Autobot team formed by Drago, Tokageroh, Johnny Test, Kaiba and Roy Mustang lands on Earth, where they meet Dawn, daughter of Kogoro Mouri. The Autobots fight evil Decepticons led by Captain Hero and including Magmion, Tamama and Brook.
- Transformers Prime: Shredder leads the Autobots, with Commander Shepard, Mai Valentine, The Tick, a mute guy and Sanji, fighting evil Decepticons led by Mario, Vegeta, another mute guy, Giroro, Butters, Queen Chrysalis and an army of drones. The Autobots befriend human kids Parco Folgore, Hikari and Nobita, Folgore's mom Apple Bloom, and Agent Kilowog. Also, another bad guy is Escargoon.
- In Season 2, Nathan Drake joins the Autobots, while Don George and Raditz join the Decepticons. Escargoon uses Butters' dead body as a weapon.
- Transformers: Robots in Disguise: Shredder's ghost sends the mute Autobot (who got back his voice and actually is Kiawe) to Earth to gather a team (consisting of Kaito, Marcus, Summer and Sleet, with Prime Evil and Aki joining later on) to capture the escaped Decepticons (including Red Tornado, Glumshanks, Sly Rax, Oscar the Grouch, Mr. Garrison, Raymundo, Preyas, Baron Ashura, Ray and Clyde). The Autobots are assisted by Cat (later Spanky Ham) and his son Stiles.
- Transformers: Rescue Bots: Hanzo, Genji, Reinhardt and Alucard land in Griffin Rock, where Shredder asks them to help the people living there alongside Rastapopoulos and his family.
- TRON: Uprising: Tombo is a computer program mentored by Megatron to fight the evil Count Dooku.
- T.U.F.F. Puppy: Angol Mois and Tintin work for the T.U.F.F. agency, which is run by Chief Discord and Koza the inventor. Mabel Pines guest stars as an ice skater, wearing a carrot suit.
- Ultimate Spider-Man: Cleveland Junior is a teen with spider powers who attends school with Izzy Fuentes. Daffy Duck goes undercover as the school principal, while Biff Tannen assigns Cleveland onto a team with Mello, Zak Saturday, Troy Bolton and Ren Mikihara.
- Uncle Grandpa: Tantor, Pinky, Wolverine, and Leeron ride on a tiger as they entertain kids. Benoit hangs out with a hot dog.
- Voltron: Legendary Defender: Lincoln Loud, Jay Jay the Jet Plane, Moana, Howard Wolowitz, and Elfman Strauss ride in lion mechas as they protect the galaxy from Chief Bogo.
- Wabbit: Ash Ketchum is a clever rabbit whose best friends are Lumpy Space Princess and Chanel. Sometimes Stephen Hawking and Slade show up to annoy Ash.
- Wakfu: Howard Wolowitz (originally Kimmy Schmidt), Lan, Ironhide, Penny and Hawk fight against Trevor.
- Walter Melon: Chief Thunderhooves and his assistant Shun replace various heroes in their adventures. In every adventure, Gaz is the female lead and Starscream is the villain.
- Wander over Yonder: Robocop rides on BMO as he fights Principal Lewis and his henchman Pizza Steve.
- We Bare Bears: Beaker, First Aid and Crimson Chin are three bears living their life. One of their friends is girl genius Emily.
- The Weekenders: Wasabi, Fred, Stacey, and Azula are California teens making plans for the weekend.
- What's New, Scooby-Doo?: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Marie Kanker, Rogue the bat, and Quackerjack are teenage detectives who travel with Chef Remy in their van, the "Mystery Machine".
- The Wild Thornberrys: Barbie discovers that she can talk to animals, such as her best friend Hunk. She travels the world with her sister Misty, adopted brother Jingle, and their parents Scarecrow and Hawkgirl.
- Winx Club: Ally Dawson, Lizzie McGuire, Topanga Lawrence, Maddie Fitzpatrick and Bridget Hennessy have magical powers and live their adventures in a Magical Dimension.
- W.I.T.C.H.: Pinkie Pie, Libby Folfax, Bu-ing Huang, Quinn Morgendorffer and Susan Test are chosen to be the new Guardians of Kandrakar. Alongside Superman the warrior, the Magical Girls go on a quest to fight an emperor and a sorceress.
- Wonder Pets: Numbuh 4, Austin and Tweety rescue baby animals.
- Wow! Wow! Wubbzy! : Sharpay Evans, Tai, and Pixel have adventures.
- Wunschpunsch: Mr. Sulu and Granny Smith are two wizards who are trying to bring chaos in their town under Squidward's orders. Link and Ganon have to stop them.
- Xiaolin Showdown: Bugs Bunny, Bubbie, Buena Girl, and Bloo are monks in training under Maximus IQ and his pet dragon Jabberjaw. They often fight Uncle Jimbo and his ghost Miss Endive.
- X-Men: Evolution: Jiraiya starts a school for mutants.
- Yin Yang Yo!: Jinx and Max are trained as Woo Foo Knights from Optimus Prime. Dr. Nefario is an evil wizard.
- Young Justice: Rigby, Vector, Shinji Ikari, Anakin Skywalker, Nia, and an archer form a superteam.