- Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series
- The Abridging of Haruhi Suzumiya
- Abridged On Titan
- Attack on Titan Abridged
- Avatar: The Abridged Series
- Berserk Abridged
- Code Geass: The Abridged Series
- Code MENT
- Dangan Ronpa Abridged Thing
- Death Note Abridged (Dogface701)
- Death Note Abridged Hikari Pop
- Death Note The Abridged Series 1 Kids Entertainment
- Death Note: The Abridged Series (kpts4tv)
- Death Note The Abridged Series Team Dattebayo
- Diamond Is Unabridgable
- Digimon Adventure Tri Abridged
- Dragon Ball Z Abridged
- Ed Eddn Eddy The Other Series
- 50% OFF
- Final Fantasy VII Machinabridged
- Friendship is Witchcraft
- Gantz Abridged
- Hellsing Ultimate Abridged
- Higurashi Parody Fandub
- Jetters Abridged
- Jo Jos Bizarre Adventure Abridged
- The Legend of Zelda: The Abridged Series
- Meduka Meguca
- Metal Gear Solid The Abridged Snakes
- Mirai Nikki The Abridged Series
- Mobile Suit Gundam Abridged
- My Little Pony: The Mentally Advanced Series
- Naruto: The Abridged Comedy Fandub Spoof Series Show
- Naruto: The Abridged Series
- Noisy Hill
- None Piece
- Nullmetal Alchemist
- Ouran: The Vaguely Abridged Series
- Pokémon The 'Bridged Series
- Princess Tutu Abridged
- Project Voicebend
- Sailor Moon Abridged
- Sgt. Frog Abridged
- A Slap On Titan
- Sonic Adventure Abridged
- Sonic The Abridge Hog
- Supernatural The Animation Abridged
- Sword Art Online Abridged
- Teen Titans The Abridged Series
- Truncated Power Rangers
- Tsubasa Abridged
- Umineko Parody Fandub
- Vaguely Recalling JoJo
- Vision of Escaflowne Abridged
- Young Justice Abridged
- Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: The Abridged Series
- Yu Gi Oh Arc V The Abridged Series
- Yu Yu Hakusho Abridged
open/close all folders
- Gundam Wing Abridged "Thank you, Captain Obvious." "That's Sergeant Obvious, Sir."
- Wedding Peach Abridged "But she had a wedding dress! And these flowers!"
Super Mario Brothers
- G Gundam Abridged. A guy crushes a wine bottle in his hand, and the scream that followed.
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle
- Tsubasa the Abridged Chronicles: "Ahhh, I'm getting attacked by my own handwriting!"
Neon Genesis Evangelion
- The TV Tropes reference in Neon Genesis Evangelion Abridged episode 3:
Shinji: So wait, what do you mean by "tropes"?
Rei: Have you ever heard of the term "Lampshade Hanging"? [alarm] It looks like our conversation will continue another time. Operations will start soon... Butt-Monkey.
Shinji: Wait, "Butt-Monkey"?
Fuyutski: Wall bangerGendo: You're not clever.
- Another TV tropes reference in episode 5
- The Other Eva Abridged has a few:
- Lupin III: The Abridged Series: "LUPIN YOU BASTARD I'M BACK IN CRAZY-OBSESSIVE MODE AND I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS!"
- Lupin: * sees mecha nessie, who destroys their boat* "I THINK I JUST REVERSED PEED MY SELF!!"
- "And the moral of the story is: Dolphins are assholes."
- from Episode 2- Lupin: "I haz a bukkit!" Goemon: "I haz a bukkit?" Lupin: "Y-you wouldn't get it..." and not to mention: MIYAMOTO JESUS!
- Though Eternal Darkness Abridged isn't as well known, I still found it funny, particularly Xelyaoth'gha, an amalgamate of the three abominations in the game, they were trying to handle the whole Unpleasable Fanbase, but they wondered how they would go through the ending, so Pious solves it with dice... But they had to change back first.
- Malakodistudio's series.
- The meeting with Young Integra and Alucard.
Integra: Oh, by the way, I'm only half a woman...Alucard: ...What?
- Likewise, the ultimate break the fourth wall moment which includes a Take That! against those annoying "MP3" pop-up ads on youtube.
Anderson: (Singing) What the world needs, is lo-(Notices pop-up) What the hell is that?!
- Alucard's reaction makes it even funnier-"I think it's an old Dorrito."
- Alucard being forced to name ten cereals. His answer-"....bacon...."
- "BACON IS NOT A CEREAL!"
- Parkinson's Support Club! Shake it like it's voluntary!"
- Walter being annoying. Pure. Freakin'. Hilarity. "STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGIE?" and later "LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT?"
- Alucard dreaming about Bruce Willis.
- Seras asking Walter if he has any drugs she could use.
- Walter giving Seras her gun....and then telling her that it's made of paper mache.
- This hilarious exchange-
Alucard: You're a little teapot.Pip: (Singing) I'm a little teapot, short and stout...
- The running "Miiiiillkshaaaaaaaaaaake" gag.
- Drunk Anderson. That is all. "Go with child, my God!"
- Jan Valentine escaping Seras' grab.
Walter: (tears of Jan's arm with the floss of doom) DOORKNOB!Jan: That's okay, I use my left hand any-whoa (cut to Round Table raising their guns)Integra: You're unarmed. Do you get it?Jan: ...uh, no?(Round table shoots him)
- The conclusion to Alucard and Anderson's reminiscing of the time when they lived together:
Alucard: Besides, it would have never worked out between us.Anderson: But why?Alucard: Because we both like women.Anderson: Oh yeah...
- The meeting with Young Integra and Alucard.
Sonic Adventure Abriged
- Episode 1:
Eggman:muhaahahhahaha sonic dosen't even realize i'm behind this genius evil plan and I'm watching him at this very moment! muahahahhahahhahahhahahahahhahahhahahha...Sonic(offscreen):I can hear you Eggman!Eggman:Son of a bitch!
- Eggman Singing "Rain Drops Keep Fallin on My Head"
- Big:Froggy I love you even if you do give me genital warts.
- "You are clearly made of water but we will destroy you somehow.
- Chaos singing the Spider-Man theme in Blah-Blah's
- The Ending:
- Episode 2:
Tails:I'VE SOILED MYSELF!!!!!!!!Sonic:Worst. Sidekick. Ever. you can fly just bail out you dipshit!Tails:What?(Plane explodes)
- Big:Froggy don't run away your just dragging out the plot and making us seem like relevant characters! Aw he went down the sewer, come back here jesus! Hello officer i'm not doing anything wrong just trying to find my slippery friend and committing grand theft auto for two seconds.
- Froggy:Stop following me dumbass... I mean ribbit.
"Dolphins! I knew you were in league with the whales!"
- Sonic insulting Michael Jackson, and then getting chased by a whale and developing sever whaleaphobia.
Tails:I've been testing a new power source.Sonic:Is it a chaos emerald?Tails:How did you know?Sonic:BECAUSE IT'S ALWAYS A FUCKING CHAOS EMRALD! SHOW ME ONE SONIC GAME WITHOUT A CHAOS EMRALD AND I'LL SHOW YOU A GAY VAMPIRE!Tails:Sonic and the Secret Rings?Sonic:Don't. Ever. Mention. that. Name. AgainTails:Sonic and the Black Night?Sonic:Okay heres your prize.(Shows picture of Edward Cullen)Edward:sparkle sparkle!
- On Chaos Emeralds:
- When sonic asks tails to take a closer look at his emerald after calling it gay:It shows the same Edward picture on it complete with Big Gay Al's Song from South Park:Bigger, Longer, and Uncut.
- Episode 5
Knuckles: Aw yeah, Sonic, take it, take it like a chilli dog.
- Knuckles making an unconcious Sonic give him a blowjob.
- "And now I'll escape on my invisible tredmill. Walking in place, walking in place, walking in place."
- Big singing Saftey Dance.
- Eggman ordering McDonald's.
- Box of Danger's Pokémon The Abridged Series:
Misty: Ah, hell no! You whores were just gonna give it to him? This isn't your virginity, dammit, this is a Gym Badge! Something you have to earn!
- Ash's imaginary phone call in Episode 2.
- After Misty's sisters offer Ash a badge in episode 7:
Ash: Why are you guys taking orders from Meowth?
- Meowth explaining how he got the Squirtle Squad on his side in episode 11:
Meowth: I told them the series ended with Team Gurren taking orders from a talking cat, and they just started listening to me.
Ash: But that's not what happens! The show ends with—
Meowth: SPOILERS!!! [scratches Ash's face]
Misty: Those fools! They're disrespecting the ocean. And the ocean is much like an elephant, it never forgives. Wait, that doesn't make any sense! Where was I going with that? Are they still look-oh, sh*t, they are still looking at me. They can't hear me, can they?
- Misty trying to think up a Green Aesop for Episode 17:
Ash: Is it bad that I feel comfortable?James: Since when has it ever been bad to feel comfortable?Jessie: After all, you're such a pretty girl!Ash: (flattered) Really?
- Haunter and Ghastly watching footage of Ash crossdressing in episode 21:
From Uraby210's series:
- Episode 10 - A Fishy Tale
Luffy: Stop stabbing yourself. Stop stabbing yourself. Stop Stabbing yourself.
- Luffy grabbing Nami's knife-wielding hand and jamming it into her shoulder multiple times:
Log Horizon Abridged
- Everything Menu-sama says and does.
Menu-sama: I'm sorry Dave. I'm afraid I can't let you do that.Shiroe: Who the hell is Dave?Menu-sama: You are, Dave.Shiroe: No, I'm Shiroe.Menu-sama: That is what I said, DAVE!
Naotsugu: What'd you do to piss off Menu-sama so bad?Shiroe: I don't get the Dave reference.
- "You asked me to give you directions Dave. You didn't say where."
Menu-sama: I'm not apologizing.Shiroe: You will if I pay you to.Menu-sama: Would you really throw away money for a crappy apology you KNOW won't be genuine?Shiroe: ...Okay, that's a good point.
- "Side character Daves should know their place, and not question my judgement."
- He even changes all of Shiroe's contacts to Dave.
- The reason everyone's trapped in the game:
Shiroe: Why can't I log out?Menu-sama: Because that would jeapordize the mission, DAVE!Shiroe: Mission? What mission?Menu-sama: The one started by EA Sports. You're in the game.
- Predictably, there are tons of microtransactions as a result.
Fate Stay/Night: Unlimited Blade Works Abridged
- Archer's reason for the living room being destroyed. You can't tell if he's being serious or not.
Archer: I saw a spider, so I threw a table at it. It survived, so I threw a cabinet. This continued. The spider escaped. I assure you I mean to track it down.
- Rin is completely convinced that 1. Archer is a Saber servant, 2. He's Actually Satan (the Actually is important). No matter how hard he tries, Archer can't convince her otherwise.
- Rin's reason for fighting the Holy Grail War is that so she can obtain the Holy Grail... as in, just the cup, not the wish.
Rin: I just want to stand over the corpses of six fallen heroes drinking ginger-ale from a goblet touched by the blood of Christ. Teenage girl stuff!
Archer: Fuck it, I'm in! I'm all about that zero-accountablility life!
- And despite how much she annoys him, this reason is still enough for Archer.
- Lancer's quirk involves spouting limericks. It's still badass, but the fact that he's even doing it in the first place is hilarious.
- Archer sarcastically suggests that Lancer might be an Archer servant thanks to possibility of being able to throw his spear.
Rin: You can't just throw a weapon and call yourself an Archer, stupid!Archer: You sure about that? You sure that's a fact, Rin?
- Rin's reaction to the real Saber.
Rin: This servant... she isn't just Saber... she's... Babe-er.Archer: Beautiful last words, Rin.
- Thanks to who he's voiced by, the Youtube subtitles nearly call Shirou Kirito before correcting themselves.
- Shirou meets Ilya.
Ilya: It would be a terrible night to die. (disappears)Shirou: Uh... I don't disagree with that, but context please?! Hello?! Tiny frightening child?!
- While lecturing Shirou on why he wouldn't want to be a hero, Lancer uses the ultimate fate of Fergus Mac Roich as an example of a "tragic bullshit ending".
Lancer: A blind spearman got him. While swimming. Sucks to be Fergus. Sucks to be you.
Shirou: I'm okay! Suck it, Fergus! ...Whoever you are!
- And when Shirou is revived by Rin.
- This exchange:
Shirou: You know what, Lancer? I've got a whole can of 'not your business' with your name on it.Lancer: So, like, the can is my business, but not what's inside the can. That is a weird metaphor.
- From the moment she's summoned, Saber is clearly seething from the events of Fate/Zero.
Shirou: Hi...? My name is Shirou Emiya, and I've got—Saber: EMIYA?! ...Sorry, go on.
- Rin makes her pitch to Shirou.
Rin: I love your friend Shirou.Archer: You know Rin, you and I may have more in common than I initially thought.Rin: I WANT YOUR SERVANT, GIMME BABE-ER!Archer: Welp, there's my expectations, flying right out the window.