- Episode 2: Griffith's reaction to Guts fighting in battle and his attempt to cover up his feelings.
Griffith: Such power and grace. I must have him.
Red-Headed Member of the Hawks: What was that, sir?
Griffith: In... my army. I must have him in my army. I covered that up well.
- "I THOUGHT I SAID NO MUSIC!" "You said no Johnny Cash — this is Billy Joel!"
- Guts's dream sequence. All of it.
- Guts' first day with the Hawks:
Judeau: But I don't get it. One minute, Griffith is coming on to you like a fangirl backstage at a Backstreet Boys concert, and the next he's ordering a naked woman to share your tent.
Casca: Maybe he's just playing hard to get.
Guts: Yeah, or maybe he's hoping one night with you will turn me off of women altogether.
(Casca decks him)
- Episode 3: The entire rematch, but especially Griffith.
Griffith: (in a hilariously effete tone) Now say you're my bitch, or I'll dislocate your shoulder.
Griffith: And now, by some alien logic, I own you, Guts.
Griffith: Hey, everyone! I own a human life!
The Band of the Hawk: (Hooray! Cheering!)
- Episode 4: The homoerotic water-fight.
Guts: Well, I guess it's true what the Republicans say: All it takes is one homoerotic water-fight to turn ya queer.
- Episode 5: "The porn! The porn! The porn is on fire! Everyone retreat, we'll just have to make do with Griffith's back issues of Cosmo!"
- The advertisement for the Dreamcast game.
Oh...and Puck's in it. A LOT. ...Have fun with that.
- Episode 6: Zodd telling Guts' and Griffith' futures and comparing Guts to Naruto and Griffith to Sasuke.
- Episode 7: Guts' mercifully short lived musical moment.
Guts: (As he kicks the crap out of some perfectly innocent guards in a Brock Sampson Comedic Sociopathy moment)
I loooovvveee hurting people! I loooovveee beating people up!
- Also Griffith's reaction to the Naruto comparison above.
Griffith: Wait, how come I have to be the emo freak? You're like eight times more emo than I am.
- "Hey Griffith, put some pants on! Straight people are here!
- Episode 12: Guts thinks menstruation is a myth, and that women steal men's bodily fluids to make leprechauns.
Guts: Hey seriously, you should take a look at that injury between your legs. I'm kinda starting to worry. I tended the rest of your wounds while you were asleep, but I couldn't get that one to stop bleeding.
- "Governor, I brought you a Pogo Stick!" "Oh Thank you!" "NAUGHTY!"
- "Oh, now this is just ridiculous! Is there anyone in this show who's not a prostitute?"
- Episode 20: "See Guts, back then I wanted to become a kindergarten teacher. But it turns out all I was good at was hitting stuff with hammers. So after the lawsuits were settled, I became a blacksmith
- Episode 22: "Damn you demons and your diet pills... DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!!"
- When Zodd finds out the show is cancelled due to, according to the vampire priest from Hellsing, personal reasons, it didn't go well on the abridger's end...
Zodd: KNEEL BEFORE ZODD, BITCH! KNEEL BEFORE ZODD!
- From one of the "War of the Abridged Series Creators" videos, when Guts works too well at getting a Cactrot upset.
- As well as the Christmas episode done with a few other abridgers: NAUGHTY! NAUGHTY! NAUGHTY!
- In the finale:
"You, the big black guy. Would you like to sacrifice your friends to become an all powerful demon?"
"Nah, if I ever kill these crackers it'll be with my bare hands. Thanks anyway."
- The opening song of the first Golden Age movie.
- When Guts discovers Casca is a girl.
- Rosine's messenger bee. All 13 seconds of him.
Bee: Mortal! I speak for Rosine! Queen of the fairies! My mistress will reward you greatly if you-
(Judeau throws a knife at the bee)
Guts: What was that?
Judeau: Just the wind.
Bee: You will regret this insult mortal! On the day of the Eclipse I shall personally feast upon your testicl-
(Knife to the head)