- Episode 2: Griffith's reaction to Guts fighting in battle and his attempt to cover up his feelings.
Griffith: Such power and grace. I must have him.Red-Headed Member of the Hawks: What was that, sir?Griffith: In... my army. I must have him in my army. I covered that up well.
Guts: It's almost as if this is a metaphor for something too horrible to contemplate! (cut to manga panel of young Guts getting raped by Donovan) Holy crap! Too horrible to contemplate is right! First thing tomorrow, I'm getting back to work repressing this...
- "I THOUGHT I SAID NO MUSIC!" "You said no Johnny Cash — this is Billy Joel!"
- Guts's dream sequence. All of it.
- Guts' first day with the Hawks:
Judeau: But I don't get it. One minute, Griffith is coming on to you like a fangirl backstage at a Backstreet Boys concert, and the next he's ordering a naked woman to share your tent.Casca: Maybe he's just playing hard to get.Guts: Yeah, or maybe he's hoping one night with you will turn me off of women altogether.(Casca decks him)
- Episode 3: The entire rematch, but especially Griffith.
Griffith: (in a hilariously effete tone) Now say you're my bitch, or I'll dislocate your shoulder.Griffith: And now, by some alien logic, I own you, Guts.Griffith: Hey, everyone! I own a human life!The Band of the Hawk: (Hooray! Cheering!)
- Episode 4: The homoerotic water-fight.
Guts: Well, I guess it's true what the Republicans say: All it takes is one homoerotic water-fight to turn ya queer.
- Episode 5: "The porn! The porn! The porn is on fire! Everyone retreat, we'll just have to make do with Griffith's back issues of Cosmo!"
Oh...and Puck's in it. A LOT. ...Have fun with that.
- The advertisement for the Dreamcast game.
- Episode 6: Zodd telling Guts' and Griffith' futures and comparing Guts to Naruto and Griffith to Sasuke.
- Episode 7: Guts' mercifully short lived musical moment.
- Guts: (As he kicks the crap out of some perfectly innocent guards in a Brock Sampson Comedic Sociopathy moment) I loooovvveee hurting people! I loooovveee beating people up!
Griffith: Wait, how come I have to be the emo freak? You're like eight times more emo than I am.
- Also Griffith's reaction to the Naruto comparison above.
- "Hey Griffith, put some pants on! Straight people are here!
- Episode 12: Guts thinks menstruation is a myth, and that women steal men's bodily fluids to make leprechauns.
Guts: Hey seriously, you should take a look at that injury between your legs. I'm kinda starting to worry. I tended the rest of your wounds while you were asleep, but I couldn't get that one to stop bleeding.
- "Governor, I brought you a Pogo Stick!" "Oh Thank you!" "NAUGHTY!"
- "Oh, now this is just ridiculous! Is there anyone in this show who's not a prostitute?"
- Episode 20: "See Guts, back then I wanted to become a kindergarten teacher. But it turns out all I was good at was hitting stuff with hammers. So after the lawsuits were settled, I became a blacksmith
- Episode 22: "Damn you demons and your diet pills... DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!!"
- When Zodd finds out the show is cancelled due to, according to the vampire priest from Hellsing, personal reasons, it didn't go well on the abridger's end...
Zodd: KNEEL BEFORE ZODD, BITCH! KNEEL BEFORE ZODD!
- From one of the "War of the Abridged Series Creators" videos, when Guts works too well at getting a Cactrot upset.
- As well as the Christmas episode done with a few other abridgers: NAUGHTY! NAUGHTY! NAUGHTY!
- In the finale:
"You, the big black guy. Would you like to sacrifice your friends to become an all powerful demon?""Nah, if I ever kill these crackers it'll be with my bare hands. Thanks anyway."
- The opening song of the first Golden Age movie.
- When Guts discovers Casca is a girl.
"A chick, huh. Now I feel better about that Raging Stiffie."