open/close all folders
Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake Abridged
- "[Dr. Marv] has a transmitter implanted in one of his teeth. Not as a security measure, his dentist is just a dick."
- "Let's see this message. 'Help: WIS Ohio.' Dear God! Those bastards are keeping him in Ohio! Oh wait, I have it upside down."
Metal Gear Solid: The Abridged Snakes
- "NOTHING IS BULLETPROOF! NOW STOP USING YOUR SORCERY AND DIE LIKE A MAN!"
- "God DAMN that's ineffective!"
- "The DARPA chief is dead. I don't think he was familiar with hyperbole."
- At the end of the silent film episode, the stinger is Snake, suddenly able to speak, saying "testicles." This is so random and immature that it's hilarious.
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Abridgerty
- Google having their own Metal Gear REX, ready to destroy Yahoo, in the zeroth episode.
- Otacon telling Snake that he believes that the Metal Gear Ray tip came from someone with the initials "E.E." which are the same as his stepsisters. Snake begins to growl angrily, Otacon asks Snake what's wrong before the scene skips to Otacon (on the verge of tears) telling Snake to be careful.
- Snake's reaction when meeting Liquid Ocelot for the first time.
Liquid: And do you know what he's thinking of as he does it? Our Dad! Just think about it how the situation affects you!
- Even funnier when Liquid goes on a tangent saying that he's the one who has to get in there whenever [[A Date with Rosie Palms/Ocelot]] has to yank his meat.
- Snake's rant about cardboard boxes in Episode 3.
- Metal Gear RAY nagging his "mom" (Ocelot) to pay attention to him in Episode 6.
- The death of Emma Emmerich, from Snake's inability to upload discs, to him trying to troll Emma as she dies.
Emma: Hal, is everything all right?Snake (to Hal): Tell her she just destroyed the world!
- The mass-produced RAYs in Episode 10.
- When Solidus dies, he's frustrated at the notion of electric bodysuits, asking who came up with it. Cue flashback to Colonel Volgin congratulating himself on the idea before getting ready to molest Raikov.
Metal Gear Solid 4: Puns of the Patriots
- The Gekko's are voiced by Gex.
- Everytime Snake acts like a Grumpy Old Man.
- Snake's reason for taking the shot from Drebin: he has a monkey
- "I have the weirdest erection right now, and I love it!"