Metal Gear Solid: The Abridged Snakes
- "NOTHING IS BULLETPROOF! NOW STOP USING YOUR SORCERY AND DIE LIKE A MAN!"
- "God DAMN that's ineffective!"
- "The DARPA chief is dead. I don't think he was familiar with hyperbole."
- At the end of the silent film episode, the stinger is Snake, suddenly able to speak, saying "testicles." This is so random and immature that it's hilarious.
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Abridgerty
- Google having their own Metal Gear REX, ready to destroy Yahoo, in the zeroth episode.
- Snake's rant about cardboard boxes in Episode 3.
- Metal Gear RAY nagging his "mom" (Ocelot) to pay attention to him in Episode 6.
- The death of Emma Emmerich, from Snake's inability to upload discs, to him trying to troll Emma as she dies.
Emma: Hal, is everything all right?Snake (to Hal): Tell her she just destroyed the world!
- The mass-produced RAYs in Episode 10.
- When Solidus dies, he's frustrated at the notion of electric bodysuits, asking who came up with it. Cue flashback to Colonel Volgin congratulating himself on the idea before getting ready to molest Raikov.