- Momoka screaming "STATUE!!!"
- Keroro scrubbing what looks like a cupboard in Episode 2:
"I FUCKING LOVE CLEANING! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!! *sets cupboard on fire*"
- Mois pointing out the obvious in episode 5. "You look like me!"
- Keroro and Tamama's phone call. Pretty much the entire thing.
Keroro: You got stuck.
Keroro: Well where are you?
Tamama: I'm locked inside a car.
Keroro: Alright, don't worry. I'll come over an- what.
Tamama: I'm locked inside a car.
Keroro: ...Hun? Think about what you said for a minute.
Tamama: I said I'm locked insi-Ooooh, I see what's wrong!
Okay now I'm locked. Come and get me, Sarge!~
Keroro: ... He's worth it. He's worth it.
- The disappointing lottery numbers in episode 6. "Four, four, four, four, ssssssssffffffNINE" "FUCK IT ALL!"
- Weapons spelled Backwards is Toys....Okay it's snopaew.
- "I'm a big kid now!" from Ep. 7.....just......
- Episode 8: "HOW THE FUCK DO YOU SPELL HELLO? DOES IT HAVE AN H? WHAT THE FUCK'S AN H?"
- "I'll be the hero! G.I JOOOOOOoeeeeeee..."
- Giroro after he tried to color an entire animation by himself.
- "DO THE CAN-CAN LIKE A TWAT!"
- Episode 9:
- Keroro's entire dealing with Tamama's true gender in episode 11.
*hiding in a file cabinet* "Oh hello...this is my roommate Carl. Don't talk to him, he is penis."
- Joriri is practically a walking CMOF all on his own. Some of his advice consists of:
"Less talking, more walking. Unless you're on a island. Cause you're gonna fucking drown."
Young Zeroro: "Can you be my new daddy?" Joriri: "If I had a nickel for every time I heard that, I'd smell really bad." Young Giroro: "You already do." Joriri: "I'm rich."
"You kids know about E-Z Bake Ovens? Well I tried to make 'em difficult. I failed."
"Remember to live your life like a sea urchin: Fuckin' ridiculous." Kids
"Volcanoes erupt once every year, just like having sex with me, 'cept less people die."
"A library book, or as I like to call it, a reading cocktease."
"I don't understand water wings. Every time I throw a bird into a lake, they drown."
"Don't worry kids, I run a lemonade stand. And when I run out of lemons, that leads to violence."
"Look young man, may I call you young man? I would rather not. Listen: you'll find yourself interested in many different men and women, and sometimes you'll find yourself driving backwards to your son's wedding. But remember this: the sun doesn't set on love. It just questions why you showed up to a wedding wearing nothing but two socks and a chain wallet. Now get out there and get me a wife."
"I used to find Yo' Mama jokes were funny. Now I just find 'em in my sleeping bag."
"Sometimes I get lost in thought. What's the best route out of "I wonder what dirt tastes like"?"
- Episode 4: "Yep, there goes my motor skills...and my sex drive." "I'LL REBUILD IT IF IT KILLS ME!"
- Episode 15. Aki curing Keroro of his disease.
Aki: "Put this in your mouth..."
Keroro: *beat* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Aki: "That's called a bleeding! It's how they treated bubonic plague."
Keroro: "WHY DID YOU THINK THIS WOULD HELP?!"
- Episode 11: Pururu asks Dororo about how he could possibly have every known virus, germ, parasite and cancer and still be remotely fine:
Pururu: "How is this even possible...?"
Dororo: "I know, I eat my vegetables."
Pururu: "What kind of fucking vegetables could do that?!"
Dororo: "God broccoli."
Pururu: "...'God broccoli'."
Dororo: "What? It's a good vegetable."
- Upon Dororo seeing Zoruru:
Dororo: "ARE YOU ROBOCOP?!"
Keroro: "...Wow, Dororo. You're an ass."
Mois: "Well, is he?"
Zoruru: "Someone...Is finally...Unaware of me...Thank you." (disappears)
- Let's face it, seeing Giroro's older brother Garuru think Keroro is some sort of tactical mastermind who has bested him at virtually every turn was pretty funny.
- The song Giroro wrote for Natsumi when he had a crush on her.