- In episode 4, Trixie argues with her audience, and she and Rarity end up going off on a tangent.
Trixie: What do you think you know about drama?
Rarity: Well, nothing much really, because I wasn't in the drama club when I was in high school. I was far, far, far too busy getting laid by cute athletic colts.
Trixie: Shut up! I got laid in high school!
Twilight: Well, I sure didn't...
Rarity: It doesn't count if he was in the drama club.
Trixie: I once dated a guy in the marching band.
Rarity: Well, okay, but was he cute?
Trixie: Well, I thought he was cute at the time.
Rarity: Well, fine. I guess that counts.
Trixie: The guy in the drama club was cute too.
Applejack: Gal, are you sure you wanna be on stage for this kind of discussion?
Trixie: Yeah, why?
Applejack: Don't y'all think that that's maybe just a bit personal?
Rainbow Dash: Hey! I think the show is still boring!
Rarity: I've been thinking, and it sounds as though you've slept with at least two boys...
Trixie: Eh, in high school.
Rarity: And frankly, that's two more than Twilight's ever had, so I guess you win.
- Zecora: "The cure is nudity." Twilight: "But I'm already naked!"
- Rainbow Dash trying to "counter-curse" in Episode 7 and Haunting Nightmare: "BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHH!"
Twilight: Well, in that case... let's just run her out of town.
Twilight: A diplomati—-wh?! Whose kid is this?!
- Or the reveal that Fluttershy got mind powers, in one of the best exchanges in the series:
Twilight: I know your stupid name!
Fluttershy: No, you don't, all you thought was "Butterfly."
Fluttershy: Twilight just figured out that I can read her mind and now she's thinking about a rubber duck.
Applejack: Wait, y'all can read minds? Since when?!
Fluttershy: Since I got cursed.
Applejack: Hang on, so I get tiny and you get special mind powers?
Applejack: Fluttershy's the only one with superpowers!
Rainbow Dash: Well, you're super tiny and my wings are super backwards. That's pretty super.
Rarity: That sounds like a superpower to me.
Fluttershy: You're thinking of a rubber duck in a tophat.
- "Rubber Ducky, you're THE ONE! You make bathtime LOTS OF FUN!"
- "Can I have a coloring book?"
- Commence the Rainbow Suicide Attack!
- Most of what Sweetie Belle/Thrackerzod says in the final scene of episode 10 is hilarious, due to how badly the apparently normal pony... thing... blends in.
Sweetie Belle: I AM BLENDING IN!
- Nazi!Rarity. Heck, Rarity in general.
- Any time Twilight mentions her childhood.
- Twilight explaining herself to Celestia in Episode 8. Even funnier thanks to the return of The Rubber Ducky Song from Episode 7.
Twilight: Noooo, noo, that was wrong! So wrong!
- Spike's "They threatened me with Tiny Hammers!"
- The shenanigans in Episode 9.
But every pony in Ponyville has some kind of ridiculous name like Carwash Rug Muncher
or something, and it always turns out that it has something to do with their special talent, like they're some kind of lesbian, carwashing expert.
Rainbow Dash: Hey, do you think you could get Celestia to legally change my name?
- Which is later followed up by...
Twilight: Your... pet alligator did that?
Rainbow Dash: Naw, it was totally me.
Pinkie Pie: YOU! Oh, the things I did to Gummy are only half of what I will do to you!
- "I think a tiny, evil creature is living in my attic. It likes geometry. And Satan."
- "Call of the Cutie"
- Applebloom "persuading" Doctor Whooves to buy some apples.
Applebloom: How would you like to buy me some ice cream?*
Doctor: (backing away) Sounds illegal...
Applebloom: Are you sure you don't wanna buy me any ice cream? Because I am the perfect height to reach your dangly bits, and I think we both know what I'm implying here.
Doctor: (getting nervous) Look, I'm really busy right now and I'm doing something really important. I have to save a kitty named Mr. Fluffles from certain doom.
Applebloom: Do not make me get persuasive with you!
Doctor: (panicked) Stay back! I can travel through time!
Applebloom: Well, good, you're gonna need that power, because I am about to kick your dick into last Thursday!
Doctor: I will cry!
Doctor: Okay! Just take the money and leave me alone!
Applejack: Little lady, I don't know if I should be disappointed or impressed with your behavior. One thing's for certain though. You're fired.
- "Feeling Pinkie Keen":
- "THE DOCTORS FILL PINKIE'S TEETH WITH FLUORIDE!"
- Pinkie's knowledge of the Hydra that lives "spitting distance" from Ponyvile, as Applejack so eloquently put it.
Pinkie: His name is "Richard", he is allergic to peanuts, and he has a birthday in three weeks.
- When Richard chases them to the ledge and it looks like the end for them, we get this little gem:
We will die as we lived, yes
! Hating Fluttershy.
Fluttershy: I agree with that sentiment! I'M SO SORRY EVERYONE!
Twilight: Eh, I wouldn't hold your breath on it anyway.
- The Q&A between Pinkie and Twilight as part of the latter's "research" on friendship.
Pinkie (shackled by the hooves with a skullcap on):
You promised to Pinkie bondage! Yes.
Twilight: I did, and you're in bondage. I knew you'd go for it.
Pinkie: Okay, it is different, yes. When is Twilight in bondage as well?
Twilight: I'd ask how you think that's supposed to work, but I already know, sadly.
- The moral that Twilight comes up with at the end of the episode, after wearing herself out trying to figure out Pinkie Pie, is hilarious:
Twilight: You know what I think? I think the moral of this story is that the social sciences are retarded.
- "The Show Stoppers"
- Working My Twerking. The entire song is gold.
- "I AM CALLING YOUR BLUFF! Tell them you were bested by a child. All is fair in money and politics."
- "A Dog and Pony Show"
- The entirety of the interaction between Rarity and the Diamond Dogs. Here's an example
- Fluttershy's fate at the end of "A Bird in the Hoof". (Celestia banishes her and then locks her in a dungeon in the place she's been banished to)
- From Rainbow Dash Presents Cupcakes. It starts with Rainbow Dash deciding to put on a gorilla suit after reaching Sugarcube Corner and spirals into hilarious madness from there.
- Pinkie's rendition of Hooked On A Feeling in order to convince Rainbow Dash to come home with her. It doesn't work. What does? This
Rainbow Dash: (excited) Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! How did you know!?
- From (ironically enough) Rainbow Dash Presents: Captain Hook the Biker Gorilla:
- Thrackerzod's "I WANT TO BE AN OOMPA LOOMPA. Take me to them so the deed may be done..."
- "The string is chafing me! THAT IS NORMAL."
- "Aurora starts with the test, but pretty much right away she breaks one wing, dislocates the other, and chips four teeth. She does all of this during freefall, which I'm pretty sure wasn't possible beforehand."
- Almost the entirety of Ms. Blossomforth's dialogue.
Blossomforth: If you fly too far west, you will fail. If you drop below the cloud layer, you will fail. If you perform the exam in REVERSE, you will fail.
Scootaloo: But what if we OPT outta taking the test?
Blossomforth: The educational system does not have time to understand its own intent.
Blossomforth: If this exam were fair, it would take all day.
- Mexican Surprise as Pogo the Clown. That was infamous serial killer John Wayne Gacy's clown name.
Thrackerzod: Wait. Doesn't Willy Wonka kill all the children?
Surprise: O-Okay, hey, hey that's a good point, I'm not Willy Wonka anymore! I'm Pogo the Clown! You can trust Pogo! She's safe with kids!
Thrackerzod: I declare this cannot go wrong!
- Aurora's voice, which is an over-the-top impression of Bill Cosby. (though Greg had asked DeMarkus for Kermit the Frog)
Aurora: OH MY GAWD WE'RE GONNA BE GROUND INTO RAINBOWS!!!
Applebloom: I'm trying to force it, but it won't go!
Thrackerzods: The head is backwards.
Scootaloo: Try jiggling it around.
Thrackerzods: The head is backwards.
Applebloom: Maybe it's broken?
Thrackerzods: THE HEAD IS BACKWARDS!
- "There's this one kid with a magical glandular problem, and his butt's like, falling through the floor..."
- "There's cookies and punch by the door."
- "Now I dressed up like Willy Wonka and a clown for nothing!"
- "You've been grounding up ponies, baby? Sure you haven't been grinding up ON ponies? HOO!"
- From Rainbow Dash Presents: Haunted Nightmare:
- Any scene involving Zecora.
- Pinkie trying to drug Twilight so she can have her way with her.
- "Meka Leka Yes Meka Heiny Ho! Meka Leka Yes Meka Heiny Ho!"
- Rainbow Dash goes to get a glass of water for Pinkie Pie. Literally one second after disappearing into Twilight's kitchen, she does something to set off the smoke detector. And then a jackhammer. And then machine gun chatter, complete with muzzle flash. And finally, a barking dog.
Rainbow Dash (off-screen): Twilight, do you have any ketchup?
- This exchange near the end of the video:
Zecora: I saved you from swamp gas!
Twilight: You saved me from... what?
Zecora: I am the deuess macarena!
- In "Rainbow Dash Presents: A Beautiful Day In Equestria", Twilight's response to the shipping: Running.
- And after the credits, we find out she wound up in a nightclub. Filled entirely with various apes.
- Made even funnier when in the ending commentary we learn that, because Greg wrote the original, that is the canon ending to the story.
- Rainbow Dash Presents : My Little Dashie...
- Rainbow Dash Presents: Bittersweet
- Scootaloo and Applebloom checking out a website where unicorn stallions post pictures of their... ahem, horns.
Applejack: Young lady, I told you to keep this door open when Sco- (sees the laptop and goes wide-eyed)- What are you lookin' at?!
- For that matter, Applebloom finding out Pinkie's dead, and taking it surprisingly well.
'Applebloom: Wait, Pinkie's dead? [looks at AJ] Y'all said she went on vacation.
Rainbow Dash: Then... Why'd we hold a funeral?
Applejack: Dash! Darn it?
Rainbow Dash: Who did we bury?
Applejack: I don't wanna have to talk to my sister about death!
Applebloom: What's to talk about? Just last night, Ms. Cluckerbottom stopped layin' eggs an' we cut her head off.
Applejack: [flustered] Well, Scootaloo's parents probably don't wanna have conversations with her about things she ain't ready for.
Scootaloo: [*fiddling with the aforementioned laptop*] Look at this one, baby. Twelve inches.
- When AJ grabs the laptop and says the website isn't suitable, Scootaloo grabs and strokes AJ's tail, saying the website isn't suitable for anyone, and that's why it's the siren's call. AJ smacks her around the head with her tail.
- "What is he doin' with that spatula?"
- Comes back at the end narration when Rainbow mentions that Applejack kind of forgot about Scootaloo being banned from the house. Applebloom is staring at something, horrified, as a spatula image twirls on screen.
- Included in Pinkie's Last Will and Testament is the demand that Fluttershy's eulogy be drowned out by dubstep.
- Pinkie Pie joined the Ghost Wonderbolts. It was awesome!