Olivia "Liv" Rooney
Liv is the oldest kid of the four in the family, being the older one of the twins. She is a peppy
girl. Used to star
in Sing It Loud
, she is trying to adapt to a normal life.
Madison "Maddie" Rooney
Maddie is the 2nd kid of the family, being the younger one of the twins. She is an athletic Tomboy
that likes to play basketball.
- Academic Athlete: Straight A student and basketball star.
- All Women Love Shoes: Despite being a tomboy she slips into this once, brought out her Liv mode.
- Catchphrase: BAM! WHAT?!. There are situations that the catchphrase go defensive or flat (BAM! What have I done?) but in most of the case, it is big,
- Blind Without 'Em: Maddie cannot see well without her glasses, meanwhile Liv inverts it by not seeing well with Maddie's glasses. Maddie, however, had far less problems compared to Liv's situation.
- Cool Big Sis: To Parker.
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold: Like Liv, she's usually kind and well-meaning.
- The Lad-ette
- Lovable Jock: Female example.
- Official Couple: With Diggie.
- Passionate Sports Girl
- She Cleans Up Nicely: She can be just as stunning as, if not more than Liv. Granted as they share an actress.
- Tomboyish Ponytail: Her standard hairstyle.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: The Tomboy to Liv.
- Tomboy with a Girly Streak: She has a hidden Liv mode, complete with wild wacky fashion sense, once brought out by Liv with a pair of sparkly high heels.
Joseph "Joey" Rooney
Being the 3rd child of the family, Joey is a classical nerd. He have various nerdy interests and keeps his grades high. However he is socially awkward and is looked over my even his family from time to time.
Energetic little bro of the family, Parker is the resident prankster and troublemaker. He avoids chores, break rules and causes chaos.
- Amazingly Embarrassing Parents
- Big Man on Campus: Was this when he was in high school, and is still very popular with his peers, as shown when he attended a his high school reunion.
- Jock Dad, Nerd Son: Pete and Joey, Pete was captain of the Basketball team while in school and hopes his son will on day aspire to sports, while Joeys set against it.
Diggie is no classical jock. He have a sense of humor and is down-to-earth lust like everybody else, and he is the perfect match for our Maddie.
Portrayed by Cozi Zuehlsdorff