Characters: Liv and Maddie
Liv Rooney, the former star of "Sing It Loud!"
Olivia "Liv" Rooney
Liv is the oldest kid of the four in the family, being the older one of the twins. She is a peppy
girl. Used to star
in Sing It Loud
, she is trying to adapt to a normal life.
Maddie Rooney, Captain of the Ridgewood High girls basketball team.
Madison "Maddie" Rooney
Maddie is the 2nd kid of the family, being the younger one of the twins. She is an athletic Tomboy
that likes to play basketball.
- Academic Athlete: Straight A student and basketball star.
- All Women Love Shoes: Despite being a tomboy she slips into this once, brought out her Liv mode.
- Catchphrase: BAM! WHAT?!. There are situations that the catchphrase go defensive or flat (BAM! What have I done?) but in most of the case, it is big,
- Blind Without 'Em: Maddie cannot see well without her glasses, meanwhile Liv inverts it by not seeing well with Maddie's glasses. Maddie, however, had far less problems compared to Liv's situation.
- Character Development: As of Bro Cave-a-Rooney Maddie is under way shifting from a more traditional tomboy look to a more feminine one. Obviously sharing a roof with the girly fashionista Liv Rooney you got her taste of fashion rub off on her.
- Competition Freak
- Cool Big Sis: To Parker.
- Cool Kid And Loser Friendship: The loser to Liv's cool, subverted since she's cool in a special way.
- Daddy's Girl: She is very close to her father, due to them both sharing traits and interests. They often work together on matters, particularly sports related ones.
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold: Like Liv, she's usually kind and well-meaning.
- The Lad-ette
- Lovable Jock: Female example.
- Never My Fault: She says she can't get a driver's license because the driving school discriminates against people who can't turn left.
- Official Couple: With Diggie.
- Passionate Sports Girl
- She Cleans Up Nicely: She can be just as stunning as, if not more than Liv. Granted as they share an actress.
- Tomboyish Ponytail: Her standard hairstyle.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: The Tomboy to Liv.
- Tomboy with a Girly Streak: She has a hidden Liv mode, complete with wild wacky fashion sense, once brought out by Liv with a pair of sparkly high heels.
Joey Rooney, the misunderstood ladies man, according to him.
Joseph "Joey" Rooney
Being the 3rd child of the family, Joey is a classical nerd. He have various nerdy interests and keeps his grades high. However he is socially awkward and is looked over my even his family from time to time.
Energetic little bro of the family, Parker is the resident prankster and troublemaker. He avoids chores, break rules and causes chaos.
Diggie is no classical jock. He have a sense of humor and is down-to-earth lust like everybody else, and he is the perfect match for our Maddie.
"I Heart Joey" — Mrs. Willow Rooney, Mrs. Willow Rooney, Mrs. Willow Rooney...
Portrayed by Cozi Zuehlsdorff
Portrayed by Jimmy Bellinger