WMG: Liv and Maddie
I don't think The Dream should be qualified in the first placeThe same issue plaguing Marino High Glee Club that headlines two pop sensation, Liv being a professional actress and singer should have caused The Dream being disqualified from the battle of bands. Having The Dream, or I'd rather call it "Liv Rooney and the Dream", in the battle of bands is unfair to other contestants, since it is the only band that includes a professional performer, let alone a headlining pop star on the level of Glee cast members.
Liv and Maddie are actually one girl with a serious Split Personality issue.We're watching the show from Liv or Maddie's perspective, depending on which girl is real. Either way, she believes her alternate personality is a real person. The other people on the show just play along and pretend Liv/Maddie has a twin sister.
- Explain their different birthdays.
- The labor process carried over from one day to the next.
Liv is short for Olivia
- This is accepted in Fanon. Keep your fingers crossed and hope that it can become Ascended Fanon soon.
Miley Stewart once made herself acquainted to Maddie and thought Liv was an alter ego created by Maddie for similar reasons Miley created Hannah
- Not likely. In Real Life Hannah Montana ended two years before Liv and Maddie started, meanwhile In-Universe Liv left home for four years to film the Show Within a Show Sing it Loud!. This means that when Liv went to Hollywood Miley had already there living a double life for four years.
This series takes place at the same universe of Mighty MedIn one episode, Joey and one of his friends hide a statue at home and his parents miss it because they decide to look at their cell phone instead of the sky to check the weather. At the first episode of Mighty Med, Dr. Diaz tells Gaz and Oliver that hiding the existence of superheroes from normos is easy nowadays because normos keep looking at their phones.
- It's generally accepted that both series are connected to the Disney Channel Live-Action Universe, so this can more or less be treated as confirmed!
The real reason for Diggie's actions in Flugelball-A-RooneyWhen Maddie asks Diggie what he missed about Stevens Point, conspicuously absent from his response was his family. Perhaps the reason he was such a jerk to Maddie and so eager to go abroad again almost immediately, to the point that he broke up with her was that he's having some sort of issues with someone in his family.
- Possibly confirmed in "Frame-A-Rooney". Artie is confirmed to be his brother, and Diggie seems a bit weirded out by him.