WMG: Liv and Maddie
Liv and Maddie are actually one girl with a serious Split Personality issue.We're watching the show from Liv or Maddie's perspective, depending on which girl is real. Either way, she believes her alternate personality is a real person. The other people on the show just play along and pretend Liv/Maddie has a twin sister.
- Explain their different birthdays.
- The labor process carried over from one day to the next.
Liv is short for Olivia
- This is accepted in Fanon. Keep your fingers crossed and hope that it can become Ascended Fanon soon.
Miley Stewart once made herself acquainted to Maddie and thought Liv was an alter ego created by Maddie for similar reasons Miley created Hannah
- Not likely. In Real Life Hannah Montana ended two years before Liv and Maddie started, meanwhile In-Universe Liv left home for four years to film the Show Within a Show Sing it Loud!. This means that when Liv went to Hollywood Miley had already there living a double life for four years.
This series takes place at the same universe of Mighty MedIn one episode, Joey and one of his friends hide a statue at home and his parents miss it because they decide to look at their cell phone instead of the sky to check the weather. At the first episode of Mighty Med, Dr. Diaz tells Gaz and Oliver that hiding the existence of superheroes from normos is easy nowadays because normos keep looking at their phones.
- It's generally accepted that both series are connected to the Disney Channel Live-Action Universe, so this can more or less be treated as confirmed!