Characters: Big Brother 8
open/close all folders
- Humiliation Conga: In week 5, she was nominated by the HoH Daniele, and competed in one of these competitions for the Veto. She accepted every punishment in full magnitude (This included wearing a bunny suit for 120 hours, having gunk dropped on her every hour for 24 hours, eating only slop for the next 30 days, and giving up the right to compete in the next 5 HoH competitions), except for the last one, thus losing the Veto to Jen. Jen used the Veto on herself, and Daniele put into motion a plan to backdoor Eric, but Kail was still evicted 4-3 after a blindside by Dustin, Jessica, and Jameka.
- Irony: She wants to run for the United States Senate, but she can't even persuade a group of strangers on a game show to keep her around.
- Nice Girl
- Team Mom
- Alliterative Name: His first and last name begin with the same letter, D. Just like his daughter, Daniele.
- Base Breaker: Most fans either find him to a repulsive, abusive, misogynistic, chain smoking complete asshole with a daughter who hates him, or a loving father with a punk rock motif who doesn't take fools lightly.
- The Determinator: During the last HOH competition. Or how about throughout the entire game?
- Hates Everyone Equally
- Large Ham
- Multicolored Hair: Dick has red streaks in his hair.
- Morality Pet: His daughter, Daniele. Even when she makes clear in no uncertain terms that she hates him, he still tries to be a good father to her. (Though their "long-time estrangement" turned out to be fake, since it came out that they previously had applied to be on The Amazing Race as a team.)
- Only Known by Their Nickname: Evel Dick.
- Papa Wolf: Even though he has a very strained relationship with Daniele, he did everything and anything possible to make sure Daniele was safe in the game. Including making himself a target.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: Dick swears or curses more than any other houseguest of the season.
- Spotlight-Stealing Squad
- Tall, Dark and Snarky
- Tattooed Crook
- The Bad Guy Wins