Characters: Big Brother 8
open/close all folders
Born: March 3rd, 1986 (age 21)
Hometown: Haysville, Kansas
Born: September 28th, 1983 (age 23)
Hometown: Chicago, Illinois
- Amicable Exes: Subverted in regards to Dustin. They had a bad breakup and had a rough relationship afterwards.
- Camp Gay: He has more effeminate qualities than his ex boyfriend Dustin.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Many of the houseguests think that Joe is very out there.
- Chicago: Where Joe is originally from.
- Deadpan Snarker: Joe is very witty and humorous.
- Extraverted Nerd: Joe is very extroverted and sociable.
- Gay Best Friend: To Eric.
- Geek: On the nerdy and geeky side.
- Geek Physique: Of the skinny variation.
- Keet: Very hyper and upbeat in personality, more so than Dustin.
- Large Ham: Joe has a very expressive personality.
- Nerd: Joe is on the nerdy and geeky side.
- Nice Hat: Joe constantly wore a hat.
- The Resenter: Joe resents Dustin because he gave him a sexually transmitted disease.
- The Rival: To Dustin. They are former boyfriends.
- Smug Snake: Seemed to share this with his ex boyfriend, Dustin.
- Thirteen Is Unlucky: Joe finished in 13th place.
- We Hardly Knew Ye: Joe was the second evicted houseguest by a 9-1 vote.
- Wild Card: Many houseguests said that Joe was highly unpredictable and a loose canon.
Born: August 10th, 1980 (age 26)
Hometown: Three Lakes, Wisconsin
Occupation: Painting Contractor
Born: March 5th, 1982 (age 25)
Hometown: Kimball, Minnesota
Born: October 5th, 1969 (age 37)
Hometown: Beaverton, Oregon
Occupation: Real Estate Agent
- Action Mom: Kail seemed like a very active person.
- Big Sister Instinct: Has this towards Daniele, Jen, Nick, Eric, Mike and Zach.
- Butt Monkey: Kail had to wear a bunny suit for 120 hours, had to eat slop for almost a month and have up her ability to win 5 HOH's competitions. Poor Kail.
- Damsel in Distress: Kail found herself in trouble a lot throughout the game. See Humiliation Conga.
- Deadpan Snarker: Kail can be very witty.
- The Determinator: Despite being put through a lot in the game, Kail was still very persistent.
- Good Parents
- Hair of Gold: Kail is good and kind hearted.
- Happily Married: Kail is the only houseguest of the season who is married.
- Humiliation Conga: In week 5, she was nominated by the HoH Daniele, and competed in one of these competitions for the Veto. She accepted every punishment in full magnitude (this included wearing a bunny suit for 120 hours, having gunk dropped on her every hour for 24 hours, eating only slop for the next 30 days, and giving up the right to compete in the next 5 HoH competitions), except for the last one, thus losing the Veto to Jen. Jen used the Veto on herself, and Daniele put into motion a plan to backdoor Eric, but Kail was still evicted 4-3 after a blindside by Dustin, Jessica, and Jameka.
- Intergenerational Friendship: With Daniele, Jen, Zach, Nick and Mike.
- Irony: She wants to run for the United States Senate, but she can't even persuade a group of strangers on a game show to keep her around.
- Mama Bear: Kail was rather protractive of Mike, Nick and Zach due to the fact that they were her alliance.
- Nice Girl: One of the nicest houseguests of the season.
- Only Sane Woman: Kail was honestly one of the most logical houseguests of the season.
- The Other Rainforest: Kail is originally from Oregon.
- Plucky Girl: Despite the fact that she has had a hard road in the house, Kail still manages to get through it with a smile.
- The Pollyanna: Very positive and optimistic by nature.
- The Smart Girl: Kail can be very strategic.
- The Social Expert: Kail was well liked and had a very good social game.
- Team Mom: Served as the maternal figure of the house.
- Women Are Wiser: Kail was the wisest female houseguest especially due to the fact that she is the oldest female houseguest of the season.
- Worthy Opponent: Dick and Daniele saw Kail is a huge threat in the game because she was smart and strategic.
Born: January 21st, 1985 (age 22)
Hometown: Chicago, Illinois
Occupation: Shoe Salesman
Born: April 25th, 1984 (age 23)
Hometown: Beverly Hills, California
- Action Fashionista: Jen is a model, therefore, it is understandable that she would take to fashion and clothing.
- Action Girl: Jen can be very competitive. However, she classifies more as a Dark Action Girl.
- Alliterative Name: Her first and last name begin and end with the same letter, J.
- All Women Are Lustful: Jen will use her sexuality to get her way.
- All Women Love Shoes: Jen loved wearing high heels.
- Aloof Dark-Haired Girl: Jen is very stand offish and aloof.
- Alpha Bitch: Jen is very cold, competitive and bitchy.
- Arch-Enemy: Dick and Daniele. Jen disliked both of them. She disliked Daniele because of Daniele's relationship with Nick and Jen was jealous of Daniele because of it. In regards to Dick, Dick bullied Jen the entire time she was in the house. It doesn't help that Daniele and Dick were directly responsible for her eviction. Jen had such a hard time casting her vote when both Dick and Daniele made it to the Final 2, but she decided to cast her vote for whom she felt was the lesser of two evils between the Donatos, which is Daniele.
- Arrogant Kung-Fu Model: Jen is very arrogant and full of herself.
- Attention Whore: Jen seems to love being the centre of attention.
- Badass: Jen was one of the strongest female competitors in the game.
- Badass Boast: Jen constantly bragged and talked about herself.
- Badass Damsel: Is perfectly capable of taking care of herself but got herself into a lot of trouble in the game.
- Badass in Distress: Has found herself in trouble numerous times. Jen even broke her non eating rule while she was nominated and received a penalty vote for eating.
- Bare Your Midriff: Often wore tops or clothing which exposed her stomach or midriff.
- The Baroness: Of the Sexpot flavour.
- Believing Their Own Lies: Jen believed more than half of the things she was saying and she was beyond delusional. Jen seemed to live in her own little world of self absorption.
- Big Breast Pride: Flaunts her breasts proudly.
- Big Eater: Jen ate a lot while she was in the house and she seemed to have a large appetite, despite the fact that Jen was very conscious of her looks and appearance.
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: Can be completely nice but she is actually very catty and bitchy.
- Brainless Beauty: "I only read on airplanes".
- Brown Eyes: One of her physical features.
- Butt Monkey: See The Chew Toy.
- Buxom Is Better: Has large assets and she often flaunts them.
- Can't Take Criticism: Hates it when people make comments about her but has no problem with making comments about others.
- Catch Phrase: "JENIUS" and "100% JENUINE".
- The Chew Toy: She was pretty much hated by everyone in the house, and given the way Dick treated her, it's hard not to have some sympathy.
- Cleavage Window: Jen wore tops that would expose her cleavage.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: In regards to Nick. It was very obvious that she was jealous of Nick and Daniele's relationship.
- The Comically Serious: Jen's sense of humour and wit were very dry.
- Dark Action Girl: In opposition to Daniele, who was the Action Girl.
- The Dark Chick: In opposition to Jessica (and also, Daniele), who is The Chick.
- Deadpan Snarker: Jen is snarky and sarcastic.
- The Ditz: Jen is not particularly brainy and actually comes off as shallow in conversations with others.
- Dirty Coward: Jen threw a POV competition that would ensure her safety so that Jameka would win it instead and use it on her. So, she basically used Jameka so that she would use the POV on Jen to take her off the block because Jen knew that Jameka would use it on her if she had won it. Dick even called her out on it.
- Drama Queen: Jen cried over her memory wall photo and made a big deal out of it. She has a habit of blowing things out of proportion to garner sympathy and attention.
- Dumb Brunette: Jen came off as very shallow and ditzy and seemed to lack in the brains department.
- Emotionless Girl: Jen rarely if ever showed any emotion. Even when Dick was taunting her and bullying her, she still didn't show any emotion or break down and cry.
- Entitled Bitch: Jen thinks that she deserves to be there more than others and she has a very spoiled, entitled attitude.
- Extreme Doormat: Jen let Dick walk all over her and bully her without even standing up for herself and standing up to him. This made Jen come off as an extreme push over.
- The Fashionista: Loves clothing and fashion.
- Femme Fatale: Jen uses her sexuality a lot to further herself in the game.
- Foil: To Daniele. The two never saw eye to eye in the game and the constantly clashed due to their conflicting personalities.
- The Friend Nobody Likes: Nobody really cared for Jen in the house and she was an easy target.
- Girly Bruiser: Jen was one of the toughest competitors in the house.
- Glory Hound: Jen always needs constant attention and affirmation from others.
- Glory Seeker: Constantly fishes for compliments from others.
- Good Bad Girl: Jen is not necessarily a bad person even though she displays bitchy qualities.
- Green-Eyed Monster: Jen had a envious or jealous streak.
- The Hedonist: Jen's life seems all about fun and pleasure.
- Hello, Nurse!: See Ms. Fanservice.
- Her Own Worst Enemy: Jen herself was her biggest downfall in the game.
- Hollywood California: Jen hails from California.
- Hot Girls Are Bitches: Jen is attractive but she is verity bitchy.
- Innocent Fanservice Girl: Jen sees zero problem with strutting around the house skimpily dressed or half naked.
- Intergenerational Friendship: With Kail.
- It's All About Me: Jen is very selfish and self absorbed. Numerous houseguests have called her out on it.
- Kuudere: Type 1.
- Large Ham: Everything about Jen is so over the top.
- Lovable Alpha Bitch: Jen is a bitch but she can also be likeable at times.
- Male Gaze
- Manipulative Bitch: Jen is very cunning whens he wants to be.
- Ms. Fanservice: Jen is appealing to the male audience.
- Narcissist : Jen loves looking at herself in the mirror. This is the same girl who cried about her memory wall picture.
- Proud Beauty: Jen takes a lot of pride in her physical appearance.
- The Rival: To both Daniele and Dick.
- Sensual Spandex/Leotard of Power: Jen had to wear a red unitard for an entire week due to receiving a punishment from a POV competition.
- Shadow Archetype: Of Daniele.
- Shameless Fanservice Girl: Jen likes to flaunt her figure as much as possible and seems to have zero shame in doing so.
- She's Got Legs
- Show Some Leg
- Shrinking Violet: Jen is a biut on the introverted side.
- No Social Skills: Jen is very socially awkward.
- The Stoic: See Emotionless Girl.
- Stripperific: Some of Jen's outfits are borderline stipperish.
- Sugar and Ice Personality: Can be sweet sometimes and icy at other times. It depends who she is interacting with.
- Rant Inducing Slight: She has a complete breakdown over the fact that she didn't like her Memory Wall picture.
- The Stoic: Jen hardly showed any emotion in the game, even when Dick was attacking her and verbally abusing her. How she didn't react to Dick's attacks is amazing.
- Tsundere: Type A.
- The Vamp: Often resorts to sexual manipulation and flaunting her body as a strategy in the game.
- Vanity Is Feminine
- Who Wears Short Shorts?
Born: March 17, 1980 (age 27)
Hometown: Las Vegas, Nevada
Occupation: Cocktail Waitress
Born: December 22nd, 1985 (age 21)
Hometown: Haysville, Kansas
Born: January 25th, 1980 (age 27)
Hometown: New York City, New York
Occupation: Talent Management Assistant
- Action Survivor: Eric is not openly competitive but he was very active behind the scenes as America's Player.
- Adorkable: Eric is dorky and adorable.
- Badass: Downplayed. The fact that Eric took on the task of being America's Player for the entire season, knowing that it could be a huge risk to his game and that being America's Player would possibly cost him his chance to win half a million dollars, Eric was still very brave and courageous to have done it. There were many times throughout the game that Eric was put in very tough spots and sticky situations due to the fact that he was America's Player.
- Battle Couple: With Jessica later on in the game.
- Berserk Button: Do not attack Jessica.
- Big Applesauce: Eric is originally from New York.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: Eric is very dorky but for some reason, some of the houseguests were intimidated by him.
- Butt Monkey: Eric had it rough in the house and got put into some sticky situations due to his role as America's Player.
- Cannot Spit It Out: About the fact that he is secretly America's Player.
- The Chew Toy: See Butt Monkey.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Eric is very quirky and offbeat.
- Constantly Curious: Eric is curious about everything and he is always listening in on people's conversations. This is because Eric would gather info for his role as America's Player.
- Cool Loser: Definitely has strong shades of this. Despite Eric being the nerd, he can be very funny and witty.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: Eric is very dorky but he was very dangerous because he had a secret identity as America's Player and he was basically playing for America.
- Deadpan Snarker: Eric is very sarcastic and witty. He has a good sense of humour.
- The Determinator: Eric is not the type to give up. He showed persistence and determination with his role as America's Player.
- Extroverted Nerd: Eric is very sociable, friendly and outgoing.
- Geek: Exactly What It Says on the Tin.
- Geek Physique: Of the skinny type.
- Geeky Turn-On: Jessica's attraction to Eric.
- Genre Savvy: Eric is very smart and aware of what is going on in the house. Mostly because he is America's Player and he gathers information from everyone around the house.
- Give Geeks a Chance: Eric was in a showmance with Jessica, who is a popular girl that is The Cheerleader.
- Good Is Not Nice: Eric is generally nice but he definitely has a manipulative and ruthless side.
- Heroic BSOD: Has one when Jessica is evicted.
- Jewish and Nerdy: Played straight.
- Lovable Nerd: Eric is very endearing and loveable.
- The Mole: He was America's Player.
- Motor Mouth: Once Eric gets going, he can't seem to stop talking. He is a very good conversationalist and when he is discussing something that he is interested in or excited about, he will keep talking.
- Muscles Are Meaningless: Eric was one of the skinniest male houseguests of the season and was not athletically built as Nick, Mike and Zach were.
- Nice Guy: Eric is one of the nicer male houseguests of the season.
- Nice Jewish Boy: Played straight.
- Odd Couple: With Jessica.
- Odd Friendship: With Jessica at first, but it later turns into an Odd Couple.
- Opposites Attract: With Jessica. Jessica is a popular cheerleader while Eric is a intelligent nerd.
- Savvy Guy, Energetic Girl: The Savvy Guy to Jessica's Energetic Girl.
- Secret Identity: As "America's Player".
- The Smart Guy: Eric is very intelligent and savvy.
- Will They or Won't They?: With Jessica throughout the season. They Do.
Born: July 20th, 1978 (age 29)
Hometown: Waldorf, Maryland
Occupation: School Counselor
Born: April 17th, 1977 (age 30)
Hometown: Tallahassee. Florida
Occupation: Graphic Designer
- Action Guy: Despite his bad social game, Zach is a reasonably good competitor and he has won competitions.
- Adorkable: Zach could very endearing despite being awkward.
- Ambiguous Disorder: Some live feed viewers speculated that he might have Asperger Syndrome given his trouble associating with the other houseguests.
- Badass: Has won competitions when he has to.
- Badass Bookworm: Zach is intelligent and book smart. He attended Florida State University and is a graphic designer.
- Hidden Badass: Nobody ever expected Zach to make the Final 3.
- Took a Level in Badass: Later on, he starts to become more competitive.
- Bash Brothers: With Nick and Mike. They were his allies in the beginning of the game before they were both evicted.
- Beware the Nice Ones: May be a nice, calm guy but he isn't to be underestimated.
- Beware the Quiet Ones: Zach is very socially awkward and does;t talk much but he isn't to be underestimated.
- The Big Guy: Zach is the tallest male houseguest of the season.
- The Chew Toy: Like Jen above, pretty much the entire house hated Zach (behind his back, he was constantly made fun of), and he had trouble getting any respect from the jury when he beat Dick head to head in the first part of the last HOH competition.
- Cowardly Lion: Early in the game, Zach would often steer clear of the action and the drama as much as possible. However, this is later on subverted when Zach wins HOH and nominates both Dick and Daniele.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: Despite being socially awkward and having a bad social game, Zach still managed to make it all the way to the Final 3.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Completely obliterated Dick at the first part of the Final 3 HOH, which was a brutal endurance competition.
- Dandere: Zach is super shy, almost to a fault. To the point where he is very socially awkward.
- The Determinator: During the last HOH competition.
- Dude, Where's My Respect?: Never got the respect he felt he deserved from his fellow houseguests.
- Friendly Enemy: With both Dick and Daniele. They aligned with each other later on in the game.
- Geek: Zach is on the nerdy side.
- Genius Bruiser: Zach is both smart and competitive.
- Genre Savvy: Despite having a bad social game, Zach was still very aware of all the things and events that were occurring in the house.
- Guile Hero: Depended on strategy to get far in the game. He did later on start to win competitions.
- Hollywood Homely/Hollywood Nerd: Zach is a cross between the two.
- Huge Guy, Tiny Girl: The Huge Guy to Jessica's Tiny Girl.
- Nerd: Definitely the most nerdy guy of the season along with Eric.
- Nice Guy: One of the nicer guys of the season.
- Nice Hat: Always seen wearing a cap from time to time.
- Non-Action Guy: Only in the beginning. Later on, he starts to step up his game and wins more competitions.
- No Social Skills: Zach was very socially awkward.
- Obfuscating Stupidity: Comes off as stupid and not to be taken seriously, but he is very intelligent.
- Odd Friendship: With Jessica.
- Only in Florida: Zach is originally from Florida.
- The Quiet One: Zach doesn't speak unless he is spoken to.
- Shrinking Violet: He is shy and introverted.
- The Smart Guy: Zach is intelligent and he is a graphic designer for a living.
- The Strategist: Zach is very strategic and his game moves were never personal.
- True Companions: With Nick, Kail and Mike early in the game.
- The Voiceless
Born: August 20th, 1986 (age 20)
Hometown: Huntington Beach, California
- A-Cup Angst: Daniele is pretty flat chested and she wears push up bras to make her chest appear bigger.
- Action Duo: With her father. Dick was the strategist while Daniele was the competitor.
- Action Girl: She's tied with Janelle Pierzina for most competitions won during a season.
- Action Fashionista: Daniele loves clothing and fashion and she is also an Action Girl in the game.
- Alliterative Name: Her first and last name begin with the same letter, D. Ironically, the same is for her dad.
- All of the Other Reindeer: Daniele was consistently ostracized and picked by the other houseguests. Most of the reason for this was because Daniele was closely tied to her father, whom everyone in the house hated.
- Antagonistic Offspring: Daniele has openly said that she dislikes her father and his antics. There was a point where she didn't talk to her dad for 5 years.
- Arch-Enemy: Jen. The two clashed and never got along in the game.
- Badass: Daniele is very competitive and she wins numerous competitions.
- Bare Your Midriff: Wears tops that reveal her midriff.
- Beta Bitch: She is not as much of a bitch as Jen, who is an Alpha Bitch.
- Betty and Veronica: Daniele is the Betty to Jen's Veronica for Nick's Archie.
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: Daniele could be very jealous and catty.
- Blondes are Evil: Averted. Daniele isn't really evil, but she is Dick's daughter and she does have a very bitchy attitude.
- Bratty Young Adult Daughter: Sometimes she comes across this way.
- Break the Cutie: Daniele has been through a lot throughout the game. She had been ostracized by other houseguests due to her father's antics, had to constantly fight to stay in the game by winning endless competitions, was a huge target in the game since the beginning and had been a Have Not for the majority of the season. The only thing good that came out of her experience in the game was that she made it to the Final 2 with her dad.
- Broken Bird: See Break the Cutie.
- Butt Monkey: Daniele was often shunned or ostracized by the other house guests simply because she is Dick's daughter.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: In regards to Nick. She wasn't crazy about Jen flirting with Nick.
- Cute, but Cacophonic: Daniele's voice can be very annoying and bratty sounding.
- Cute Bruiser: Daniele is petite but she is not to be underestimated. She is the strongest competitor of the season.
- Daddy's Little Villain: Most of the houseguests saw Daniele this way because she was Dick's daughter. Although Daniele didn't approve of Dick's behaviour and frequently called him out on it, game-wise, Daniele always followed her father.
- Damsel Scrappy: Daniele was not well liked by public viewing audience.
- Dark Action Girl: Started out as an Action Girl but later on, she becomes more edgy and more ruthless.
- Deadpan Snarker: Daniele has her moments of wit, humour and sarcasm.
- Defrosting Ice Queen: Around Nick and sometimes around her father, Dick.
- The Determinator: Daniele is one of the most determined and persistent players in the game. This is evidenced in her multiple competition wins and she wonk the most competitions by a single player in the season.
- The Ditz: Has shades of ditziness although Daniele is still pretty smart.
- Drama Queen: Daniele was very whiny and often used sympathy to make others feel sorry for her, especially in regards to the strained relationship with her dad.
- The Dragon: To her father, Dick, who is the Big Bad or the villain of the season.
- Dragon with an Agenda: Although Daniele was working with her father in the game, there have been times and opportunities in which Daniele has thought about turning on her father and playing the game by herself.
- Noble Top Enforcer: Daniele is much nicer than Dick and she is less confrontational.
- Dumb Blonde: Averted. Although Daniele can be ditzy, she is a lot smarter than anyone gives her credit for.
- The Eeyore: Daniele was the biggest whiner and complainer in the house.
- Entitled Bitch: Daniele was very whiny and expected things to go her way.
- Everyone Loves Blondes: Subverted. The entire house disliked Daniele.
- Girly Bruiser: She may be girly but she can sure compete and kick ass.
- Girly Girl: Daniele is very girly and feminine.
- Girl Next Door: A regular nice yet bratty girl.
- Good Is Not Nice: If Daniele is personally attacked or feels threatened, she will strike back.
- Graceful Loser: Lost to her father but she still took it well.
- Green-Eyed Monster: Daniele has a very strong jealous streak.
- Grumpy Bear: Daniele was hardly in a good mood.
- Hello, Nurse!: Daniele is physically attractive.
- Hollywood California: Originally from California.
- Hollywood Thin: Daniele was thin when she first entered the house but she lost even mores weight while in the house because she was stuck on slop for the majority of the weeks she was in the house.
- Hot-Blooded: Daniele is super emotional and passionate.
- Hypercompetent Sidekick: Although Dick was the strategist, Daniele won many of the competitions which ensured her and Dick's safety in the game.
- Ice Queen: Daniele came off very bitter, icy, aloof, bitchy and anti social.
- Jerkass: Daniele could be very bitchy and unlikeable and she wasn't always nice to her fellow houseguests. She definitely has shades of her father in her.
- Jerkass Fašade: Much of Daniele's bratty personality has to due with her personal life and her tumultuous relationship with her father.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Daniele still has a good heart and good intentions, despite being bratty and bitchy.
- Lovable Alpha Bitch: Daniele can be nice at times when she wants to be despite being bratty.
- Manipulative Bitch: Daniele could be very manipulative and cunning when she wanted to be.
- Morality Pet: Is one for her father Dick.
- Ms. Fanservice: Daniele is physically appealing although she looks better later on at the end of the season due to the fact that she gains weight.
- Nothing but Skin and Bones: See Hollywood Thin. It is evident that Daniele lost a lot of weight. This is because while Daniele was ib the house, she was on slop for the majority of the season.
- Not Evil, Just Misunderstood: Daniele isn't evil but she comes off as very bratty and she is highly misunderstood.
- The Resenter: Towards her father, Dick. There was a point where she didn't talk to Dick for a long period of time because they have a very tumultuous relationship.
- The Scrappy: Daniele was intensely disliked by the fan base and the viewers.
- Ship Tease: With Nick.
- Sickeningly Sweethearts: With Nick.
- Smug Smiler: Daniele would often smirk a lot, especially when something that she wanted goes her way.
- Spoiled Brat: Comes off as this sometimes.
- The Snark Knight She is very sarcastic.
- Tsundere: Type A, depending on who she is interacting with.
- The Ugly Guy's Hot Daughter
- Ungrateful Bitch: Dick did a lot of things to benefit Daniele in the game and Daniele still came off as very ungrateful.
- Waif-Fu: Daniele was very thin and small but she was not to be underestimated, especially in competitions.
- Who Wears Short Shorts?: Daniele often wore jean cut off shorts.
- Zettai Ryouiki: Daniele wore knee high socks with shorts sometimes.
Born: June 24th, 1963 (age 44)
Hometown: Los Angeles, California
Occupation: Bar Manager
- Abusive Parents: This could be assumed as Daniele has spoken to Dick in many years and has gone out of her way to not stay in contact with Dick. These are all signs of a very tumultuous father-daughter relationship.
- The Ace: Dick was strategically brilliant throughout the game and although he had uses bullying and intimidating tactics towards the other houseguests throughout the game, Dick still managed to win over his daughter by a 5-2 vote. Even America voted for him through Eric's vote (as America's Player).
- Action Dad: Although Daniele won a lot of competitions, Dick had the best game over all competitively and strategically.
- Action Duo: With his daughter Daniele. It is pretty evident that they got to the Final 2 by being a dynamic and powerful duo.
- Action Guy: Both competitively and strategically.
- Alliterative Name: His first and last name begin with the same letter, D. Just like his daughter, Daniele.
- Anti-Villain: Type II and Type III. Dick is primarily calling people out on their stupidity and hypocrisy albeit in a very aggressive and intimidating manner.
- Arch-Enemy: Jen. Dick really, really despised her and she was his biggest enemy out of many enemies in the house.
- Archnemesis Dad: To Daniele. Dick has had a very difficult and tumultuous relationship with Daniele and they have gone many years or periods at a time without speaking to each other or having any kind of contact with one another. The first time that Dick speaks to Daniele is when he enters the Big Brother house during the season and this is after five years of not talking or having any contact.
- Awesome McCoolname: Evel Dick is a pretty cool name.
- Ax-Crazy: In some instances, some of Dick's behaviour came off as bullying and made him come off psychotic and crazy.
- Badass: Dick is the strongest player in the game strategically and he outplayed everyone including his own daughter.
- Badass Boast: He can call people out like no other and he is definitely not afraid to do so, even it starts chaos and drama.
- The Bad Guy Wins: Dick wins the season over his daughter Daniele by a 5-2 vote. One of the votes, which was casted by Eric as America's Player, was chosen by America and they chose to vote for Dick to win.
- The Bartender: Dick manages a bar for a living.
- Base Breaker: Most fans either find him to a repulsive, abusive, misogynistic, chain smoking complete asshole with a daughter who hates him, or a loving father with a punk rock motif who doesn't take fools lightly.
- Big Bad: Dick is the villain of the season.
- Boisterous Bruiser: Dick is loud, abrasive and aggressive but also fun loving.
- Born Lucky: The America's Player twist definitely benefited Dick in the game, including at the very end, when America voted for Dick to win.
- The Bully: Displayed highly intimidating and bullying tactics and behaviour towards the other houseguests. Dick's main target for bullying was Jen.
- Card-Carrying Villain: Dick makes it clear that he is okay with being the villain.
- Cluster F-Bomb: Dick says the F word a lot, almost like it is part of his everyday vocabulary. See Sir Swears-a-Lot.
- Cool Shades: Wears sunglasses from time to time.
- Cool Old Guy: Dick is the oldest houseguest of the season and he is also very hip and fun loving.
- Dangerously Genre Savvy: See Genre Savvy.
- Dark Is Evil: Dick wears primarily darker colours, especially black.
- Deadpan Snarker: Dick is extremely sarcastic and snarky.
- Death Glare: Dick gave a lot of these to many of the houseguests, but he mostly targeted his death glares at Jen.
- The Determinator: During the last HOH competition. Or how about throughout the entire game?
- Even Jerkasses Have Loved Ones: Although he has a very rough relationship with her, it is clear that he loves his daughter Daniele.
- Evil Genius: Dick is very intelligent despite his loud and brash personality. He was the major reason why Dick and Daniele made it to the Final 2, because he depended on strategy.
- Evil Gloating: Dick is constantly bragging whenever he wants to.
- Evil Is Cool: Although Dick is the Big Bad, he is a pretty cool villain.
- Evil Is Petty: Many of Dick's tactics towards other houseguests were downright cruel and mean.
- Evil Overlord: How the house saw Dick. The houseguests thought that Dick was a bully and a tyrant who ran the house and tried to intimidate others in order to get the results he wanted.
- Expressive Hair: Dick's hairstyle is a mohawk and therefore, it is pretty noticeable.
- For the Evulz: Often stirred up drama and bullied other houseguests for his own amusement.
- Genius Bruiser: Dick is very strategically brilliant.
- Genre Savvy: Dick was aware of everything that went on in the house and he had very good instincts.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: He gets very easily angered.
- The Hedonist: Dick's life style seems to be based around personal pleasure.
- Hollywood Atheist: Dick openly admits that religion is brainwashing and that he is an Atheist.
- Hot-Blooded: Dick is very passionate and hotheaded.
- Hates Everyone Equally: Except his daughter Daniele of course.
- Hollywood California: Dick is originally from California.
- Intergenerational Friendship: With Jessica, Eric, and Zach.
- Jerkass: BIG TIME. Dick is probably the biggest jerk in Big Brother history.
- Jerkass Has a Point: Dick may be very aggressive and mean spirited, but when he is calling people out on their hypocrisy or their stupid behaviour, he is astonishingly right.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold/Jerk with a Heart of Jerk: Could be considered a cross between the two. Although Dick is a huge jerk and is very mean towards the other houseguests, his biggest weak spot is his daughter. There is nothing that Dick wouldn't do for Daniele, even if he has to sacrifice his own game.
- Kick the Dog: Continues to bully Jen even when she is at her lowest point (which is nominated and set on being evicted).
- Kick Them While They Are Down: Does this to Jen even when she was nominated and backdoored and was going to be evicted. What does Dick do? He decides to rub it in her face that she is going home by tormenting her. After Jen destroyed Dick's cigarettes to get back at him for bullying her, Dick decided to get back at her by taking her clothes and hiding them. He then follows her around and continues to taunt her, which leads to a major argument and blow out between the two. Dick begins to taunt Jen about her breaking her non-eating punishment when she decides to eat against the rules (Jen ends up receiving a penalty vote as a result of breaking the rules). The heated argument between Dick and Jen heats up when Dick begins smoking and blowing smoke in front of Jen when she is eating (knowing that Jen hates smoking and the smell of cigarettes to begin with). As Jen tries to take the cigarette away from Dick, Dick purposely burns her with the lit cigarette. Talk about kicking them when they are really down.
- Knight Templar: By far the most ruthless player of the season.
- Lack of Empathy: Seems to show zero remorse for bullying other houseguests.
- Large Ham: Everything about Dick is big and over the top.
- Lean and Mean
- Manipulative Bastard: Dick is a very good manipulator and excellent strategist.
- Multicolored Hair: Dick has red streaks in his hair.
- Morality Pet: His daughter, Daniele. Even when she makes clear in no uncertain terms that she hates him, he still tries to be a good father to her (though their "long-time estrangement" turned out to be fake, since it came out that they previously had applied to be on The Amazing Race as a team).
- Only Known by Their Nickname: Evel Dick.
- Papa Wolf: Even though he has a very strained relationship with Daniele, he did everything and anything possible to make sure Daniele was safe in the game. Including making himself a target.
- Pet the Dog: His moments with his daughter. We see that he does in fact have a heart when it comes to Daniele and that he has even cried over his relationship with her in the DR.
- Politically Incorrect Villain: Dick often used sexist, misogynistic and
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: Dick swears or curses more than any other houseguest of the season.
- Smug Smiler: Had a habit of doing this from time to time.
- Smug Snake: Dick could be very smug and arrogant.
- Spotlight-Stealing Squad: Dick received the most screen time out of any of the houseguests of the season.
- The Strategist: Dick was the best strategist in the game.
- Tall, Dark and Snarky: By far, the most sarcastic and snarky houseguest of the season.
- Tattooed Crook: He has numerous tattoos all over his body.
- Xtreme Kool Letterz: Evel Dick (instead of Evil).