There is an option now on your profile page
to use "compact" folders. This works pretty well for phone users and others who like less scrolling.
Characters: Big Brother All Stars
Big Brother: All Stars Houseguest Tropes
open/close all folders
The Sovereign Four AKA "Sea Sick"
The Sovereign Four(Howie, James, Janelle, and Kaysar)
- Action Girl: Janelle
- Badass Crew: They won four consecutive HOH's for the first four weeks of the show, and if they had continued that streak for at least one round, they very well could have ran away with the game.
- Deal with the Devil: With ChillTown. By not nominating them right away, the Sovereigns keep the target on Will and Mike Boogie.
- Easily Forgiven: Despite being only a tentative member of the Sovereign Six the previous season(and for good reason), James is welcomed back into open arms by Howie, Janelle, and Kaysar during this season.
- Four Philosophy Ensemble
- The Cynic: James
- The Optimist: Kaysar
- The Realist: Janelle
- The Apathetic: Howie
- Four-Temperament Ensemble
- Sanguine: Howie
- Choleric: Kaysar
- Melancholic: James
- Phlegmatic: Janelle
- Knight Templar: Against floaters, they were actually the first persons who vilify it as a strategy.
- Odd Friendship: Really, all four of them. You wouldn't expect people like Howie, Janelle, and Kaysar to be friends, or for any of them to be friends with James.
- Rag Tag Bunch Of Misfits
- Sixth Ranger Traitor: James, again.
- Team Spirit
Chilltown(Will, Mike Boogie)
The Legion Of Doom
The Legion Of Doom(Will, Mike Boogie, James, Danielle)
- Badass Beard
- The Chessmaster: For the first four weeks, it looked like the Sovereign Four would run the table on the house thanks to their consecutive HOH wins and Kaysar's plan to throw all the attention on ChillTown.
- Deal with the Devil: Kaysar makes an arrangement with ChillTown to get rid of floaters over them in order to keep the house at large focused on ChillTown instead of Kaysar's alliance. It would have worked had Danielle not won HOH in Week Five.
- Disc One Final Boss: Once again.
- Odd Friendship: With Janelle, Howie, and James.
- Worthy Opponent: In ChillTown's eyes.
- The Ace: Will won his season without winning a single competition. He is also a master strategist, manipulator and has one of the best social games in Big Brother history.
- Affably Evil
- Anti-Villain: Type I or Type III.
- Bash Brothers: With Mike Boogie.
- Brains and Brawn: Will is the Brains to Boogie's Brawn.
- Card-Carrying Villain
- The Casanova: The ladies almost always fall under Will's charm or spell. He's that irresistible.
- The Charmer
- The Chessmaster
- Consummate Liar: Will is really good at lying and manipulating. It's scary how good at lying he is.
- Crazy-Prepared: If one of Will's plans fail, he always has a backup plan.
- The Dandy: Will cares a lot a bout his physical appearance.
- Dangerously Genre Savvy
- Deadpan Snarker: Will is very sarcastic and witty.
- Doctor Jerk
- The Dreaded: By the time Season 7 rolled around, Will's reputation as a master manipulator had grown to the point where none of the other Houseguests wanted to be align with him lest they fall into one of his traps. Astoundingly, he managed to use this reputation in order to not be seen as a threat (basically, his argument went like this: "You can get rid of me at any time since no one trusts me, plus I never win competitions anyway, so you may as well get rid of some floaters/physical threats.")
- Even the Guys Want Him
- Evil Genius
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: With Mike Boogie.
- Hunk: Will is a cross between this, a Pretty Boy and Tall, Dark and Handsome.
- In Touch with His Feminine Side: Will is very conscious of his looks and physical appearance.
- Knight Templar: Will is extremely ruthless and cunning in the game.
- Kuudere: Will is classified as a Type 2.
- Love to Hate: People either love Will passionately or dislike/hate him with an undying passion. Although, Will is actually more liked than disliked and is viewed as one of, if not, THE greatest player in Big Brother history by quite a few fans.
- Manipulative Bastard/Magnificent Bastard
- Mr. Fanservice: Will is widely appealing to the Big Brother female fan base.
- Pretty Boy: Will is a cross between this, a Hunk and Tall, Dark and Handsome. How is that even possible?
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Will is the Blue Oni to Boogie's Red Oni.
- The Smart Guy
- Smug Snake
- The Stoic: Will is emotionless and ruthless in the game.
- The Strategist: Will is probably the most strategic player in Big Brother history.
- Tall, Dark and Handsome
- Tall, Dark and Snarky