- From Peter's review of Rudolph and Frosty's Christmas in July:
There are no mirrors here we really animated thirty snowmen honest
- A demonstration◊ of how you could apply the Narmy quote, "I'm twying! I'm twying weeal hawwrd!" to anything that doesn't go well◊.
- This Blatant Lie regarding some Special Effects Failure during an Imagine Spot about an army of Frosties◊:
- In his review of ION Network's The Twelve Wishes of Christmas, he points out that Chonda Pierce's character "looks like a human◊ Derpy Hooves in a lot of these shots."
- Peter finishes his coverage of Ted E. Bear specials by commenting on an ad at the end of Ted E.'s Thanksgiving for some Ted E. Bear books. He notices an Easter story that none of his sources mentioned a TV adaptation of, and remarks, "If it exists, based on the descending level of quality I expect that one to be re-enacted with paper bag puppets and stock footage of farm animals."
- The phonetic transcription from his review of the second For Better or for Worse Christmas special (which starts off mocking the fact that Mike gained a noticable Canadian accent after The Bestest Present), "See all dat sneww? Dat's big box, babee! I'm gonna make COOOLD HERD CASH clearing driveweys! You betcha!".
- Peter's entry of Siskel & Ebert's 1987 Holiday Gift Guide on how Gene Siskel was able to become part of a personalized episode of Lady Lovelylocks:If this company was in any way competent, Gene should have been stopped at the gate. Most people knew who he was, they'd seen his show....when they got that name and photograph, the obvious reaction should have been "Waaait a minute....Gene Siskel?? Nice try, buddy!" But it didn't happen, he got through, and it made for the best capper this special could have gotten.
- Watch it here.
- Peter's review of Lady Gaga & The Muppets' Christmas Spectacular contains amusing descriptions of all of the weird costumes Lady Gaga wears throughout the special, and even one donned by one of the other celebrities.
- From the end of his review of Mumfie's White Christmas:You-Are the Tangled-Antlered ReindeerHad some very tangled antlersAnd if you ever saw themYou would say "Boy, those are some tangled antlers"All of the other reindeerUsed to look down on him and demote him to degrading grunt workThey never let poor You-AreJoin in any actual flyingThen one windy Christmas EveMumfie came to say"You-Are, with your antlers so tangled,Won't you save the life of this white bird you ran into and injured and then drove off like an a-hole?"Then all the reindeer loved himAs they shouted out with glee"You-Are, the Tangled-Antlered Reindeer...You probably won't go down in history because the one cartoon you were in was forgotten as soon as it aired and that was over twenty years ago."
- The "Does Mary Lou Retton like it?" part, where she holds a box of tampons with a vector of Mumfie photoshopped on them.
- The Rapsittie Street Kids: Believe in Santa.
- Peter states that he refuses to call it the worst Misfit ever, because he knows something worse will come along. He then gives a description of what the worst Christmas special possible would be like, which almost seems more suited for a creepypasta than a Christmas special.
- When the time comes for Mary Lou Retton to give her two cents, it's implied that the special killed her.To everyone who kept requesting this special, this is on your heads and I hope you're happy with yourselves.
Funny / The Island of Misfit Christmas Specials