Creators And Series With Their Own Pages:
- TF2 Analysis
- Brony D&D
- Silver Quill
- Josh Scorcher
- The Mysterious Mr. Enter
- Lily Orchard
- Analyst Bronies React
- The various skits and reactions with Brawny Buck's "A Buck to the Face" series. And here's a compilation of his best "hits."
- Cell Spex saying that "Rainbow Falls" should have been called "Sweet and Elite Part 2, Only With More Terrible People in It".
- Strebiskunk's reaction to the toy-bait helicopter in "Testing, Testing 1, 2, 3".Strebiskunk: Maybe you can figure something out after this commercial break. [helicopter flies by] Seriously, I cannot believe they actually got this toy on the show. I especially like Cherry Berry's expression here. It's like the animators are saying, "Okay, Hasbro, here's your advertisement. Are you fucking happy now?"
- All of TBBBAP's videos are extremely funny, mainly having to do with the brotherly chemistry they have and how they work together so well! They always try make a unique opening to each of their reviews, which are often parodies.
- Most of KP's comedy, but special shout-out to her "relationship" with Meghan McCarty and the animatic segment of "Let's Go and Meet John de Lancie".KP: Now you're just somepony that I used to know...
- This gem of a line from Cell Spex' review of "Simple Ways".Cell Spex: Why does everybody keep telling me I need to go to clubs to meet people? Why would I want to meet somebody who likes to go to clubs when I don't like to go to clubs!?
- The Nightmare Night Collabs by Lethal Aurora Mage and Antony C.
- In Mage's, the first part of the collab has Antony mistaking Sky Watcher's hair for a monster.
- In Antony's, Silver Quill came as Kimi Sparkle.Silver Quill: Aha! I told you I had the plot for this outfit!
- There were plenty of funny moments from the community's "Reviewing 101" panel at Bronycon 2014, but the best was ToonKritic Y2K taking shots at DigiBrony and (later) Tommy Oliver, not knowing that each of them was in the audience until being told by another panelist.
- Keyframe and Voice of Reason's reaction to finding the out FF 8#'s entire plot was Entirely Pointless.
- During their joint review of Appleloosa's Most wanted, Golden Fox asks Voice of Reason to help make sure he doesn't go off on too big a rant like he would have during season 4. So when Golden Fox's reasonable rant starts to drip into pure hatred, Voice dumps a huge tub of water on him. Keyframe following Golden Fox offscreen with towels is the icing on the cake.
- All of Pony Python and Holy Grail
- Our brave band consists of King Firebrand the Grouchy, Sir Dr. Mr. Wolf the Fluffy, Sir Munchkin the Scottish, Sir Dusty Katt the Manly, and Sir Anthony the Not Quite So Manly as Sir Dusty Katt. Plus Sir Not Appearing in this Animation.
- Why is Ink Rose accused of being a witch? Because only Pew Die Pie should have "that many page views". Then it comes out everyone else was just accusing her so they could cameo in the video.
- Firebrand has always wanted to "kill a lagomorph with small explosives." Aka they're going to Holy Hand Grenade Angel Bunny.
- Dr. Wolf tries to stop them as the video must remain PG. Dusty Katt claims it will "for Pretty Gory"
- Angel Bunny gets the grenade and chases the cast off...what which point the animator has a "mental breakdown" and things go Off the Rails.
- Thespio learns about the CMC getting their Cutiemarks. It has to be seen to be believed.
- Manga Kamen's thoughts on analysts videos are pretty funny overall, but the one that stands above the rest is his video on Lily Peet. She edits the clip of Luna seeing the Tantabus to make Lily appear instead with a monstrous grin on her face with the citizens' of ponyville's reactions. Then Manga says he won't make a joke about Lily, poking fun at her perceived polarizing presence in the fandom. Hell, it was so good that Lily actually featured it in the beginning of her "Slice of Life" video, Forsaking the Background.
- Also, with Manga Kamen was his Cavalcade of Creepy Comedy, a gigantic comedic Halloween special that featured a bunch of hilarious skits. To name a few: Silver Quill becomes Dracula from Castlevania and there is a pony version of the Five Nights at Freddy's Musical that Markiplier did with Random Encounters.
- Sapphire Heart Song's videos and analysis are pretty funny, usually consists of snark and observational comedy seen in most of her reviews, especially during her Cutie Remark review when interacting with analysts such as AnY, Manga Kamen and Silver Quill, and typically expresses her comedy through over the top humor.
- Dr. Wolf was too sick to review "The Hoofields and the McColts", so Silver Quill steps in to do it for him... all while the Doc is spouting off constant non sequiturs in the background.Dr. Wolf: Did you just use a meme? I want a meme...
- Any time Golden Fox slips into crush mode during the "Hearts and Hooves Day" review.Golden Fox: [dreamily] You're beautiful...
Golden Fox: I mean-uh... Your voice is beautiful! I mean-uh... Look! Episode!
- The entirety of Brawny Buck's "The Cutie Re-Mark" review. Him constantly getting sucked into the alternate futures and running into dozens of other analysts is just funny in and of itself.
- In Flight of Blight Part 3, when the other analysts enter Blissy's channel to check on her, Toon Kritic panics and tells Dr. Wolf to watch out for her giant pet rainbow monster Twink. Cue Twink (who's been shrunk to the size of a kitten by Thunder Blight) coming in and rubbing against Doc, trying to get his attention, meowing and purring all the while.
- CarToonZ, the Evil Twin of ToonKriticY2K decided to go on a Channel hacking rampage before and after he ultimate succeeds in conquering ToonKritic's, while posting this "#MyMessage" video on a lot of Brony reviewer channels. The video itself isn't funny, but some users actual react to this by harsh criticism, usually through the description or after the message. Some of the endings, however, are actually pretty funny.
- One user even catches him mid-video and boots him out of the video, and replacing the footage with old-timey cartoons.
- There's also this video, where after said message, the channel owner (Animechristy) asks the villain why he's in her channel, prompting him to do his usual smirk, followed by the bastard getting booted out of the rift door.
- this video ends with CarToonZ giving a shit-eating grin while revealing he's been using a Selfie-Stick and an iPhone to record the video, while the channel owner complains that he didn't even review anything yet.
- Another failed attempt has his hijacking canceled out by a loss of a video feed followed by Creator/Mattwo or Mattwo's Storywriter (most likely the later) claiming in an audio only feed that he has full control due to the lack of a fourth wall in Mattwo's universe. The failed attempt even resulted in the video's name getting replaced with "[REDACTED]".
- #SquashMatch, which has everyone's (least) favorite Red and Black Evil Twin try to do a collab with Horror Score, resulting in the latter forcing the former to collab on Camp WWE. CarToonz's reactions and bouts are amusing. Not to mention he begins his invasion by trying to call the channel owner as many names starting with "bro" as he possible can.
- Cartoonz's "Intro" in "#TheEnd" mostly consists of just his "Selfie-Stick Smirk" Vector slowly panning across the screen. The Hashtags even lampshade it. As stupid as it is, it is rather amusing.
- "It's gonna take more than book about BIRDS to stop me!"note
- Twink Schwarzenegger.
- Thing out of Five/Ten gags from Lightning Round.
- Cartoonz... as a Temmie
- WE DON'T WEAR PANTS!
- All of the Trick or Treat videos... ALL OF THEM.
- The flashback sequence from ILoveKimPossibleAlot review of The Fault in Our Cutie Marks in where it turns out that Michelle Creber took the script for BlackGryph0n's fanfic in where his MLP OC is a female griffon.
- The '(some random pony) Prank Calls Jasper Pie' videos. Just... the '(some random pony) Prank Calls Jasper Pie' videos.
- The "12 Doors of Finnsmas" videos have a few funny moments:
- In the intro video, Finn is riding a sleigh with Tyangaga pulling it (Complete with a Rudolph nose.)
- Finn then gives Tyangaga his gift; a box of cookies. While Finn explains how the will last a lifetime, Tyangaga devours them in a matter of seconds.
- When Finn asks Lighting Bliss how she's feeling, she says that she feels like she needs "a mouthful of holiday sweets" before sheepishly admitting that she ran out. Again.
- His gift to Thespio is a DVD of all the shows he missed while taking care of his mother. But when he plays it, it's a big mashup of internet memes and going super fast. And this was all because the DVD had a scratch on it.
- When Finn knocks on Silver Quill's door, he is welcomed with a shotgun to the face (Silver thought he was a reindeer. Don't ask)
- When Finn tells him he has something for him, Silver screams and slams the door, thinking that the Mafia put a hit on him. (Again, don't ask)
- Finn's gift to Toon Kritic was a PS4. Toon eagerly gets ready to play it, only to find out that it will take three hours to update (Nine hours if he includes multi-player.) The video ends with Toon going on a huge angry rant while Finn places a "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door.
- When Finn tries to cheer up the kitten he gave to Dr. Wolf and his lady, he tosses a ball, expecting the cat to fetch it. Instead, the good doctor's animal instincts kick in and he fetches it instead.
- Finn's gift to Keyframe? Plushes that look like Goldenfox and AnY . Or should I say, Goldenfox and AnY turned into plushes thanks to a spell from Aeon.
- Instead of changing them back, Keyframe decides to have a "little fun" with them first. What did she have in mind? Watch all of the Scooby-Doo movies, much to AnY and Golden's horror.
- In the intro video, Finn is riding a sleigh with Tyangaga pulling it (Complete with a Rudolph nose.)
- All of the "Plushie Shenanigans" videos.
- "The Next Chapter' is both this and a Moment of Awesome for Golden Fox. After finally accepting his Caustic Critic behavior during Season 4 and his lament over Hollywood never returning to 2D animation, he gets a new ability to his sona: A mark on his forehead (and a darker shade of his wings) to represent a surplus of magic in him. Awesome right? Well that is until Golden doesn't notice he has magic and thinks somepony else is in the room and attempts to use kung fu moves and says he's gonna use his nun-chucks ...with is actually the Nintendo Wii Nun-chucks. And then he realizes he now has magic:Golden Fox: You have got to be kidding me. (beat)...*sees his new wings, cue squee* HOLY CRAP I'VE BEEN UPGRADED!
- How Golden Fox and Keyframe met: Elyiora throwing him to Keyframe and dorky Golden stumbling on his words as he tries to ask her to do a collaboration.
Keyframe: Are you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost or something.Golden: I'm fine, I've been wanting to ask you something-Jasper Pie: *in the distance* OH WILL YOU TWO JUST BUCK ALREADY?!
- This part though..:
Golden: You gotta be kidding me...*falls on the ground*Elyora: *comes in*, See, that wasn't so hard was it?Golden: Ely...*his wing does the flipping bird motion* Go fuck yourself.
- The result: Key and Golden having to review Hearts and Hooves Day.
- At one of the Rountable is Magic Podcast episodes, Golden Fox makes a running gag of playing the Full House opening theme and being a tv host narrator, based on the fact that the episode, One Upon A Zeppelin, carries a relatable trait to Lightning Bliss's cruise vacation with Dr. Wolf. As a result, Bliss gets annoyed through out the podcast whenever it was Golden's turn.
Lightning Bliss: YOU ARE GOING TO DIE! I AM GOING TO END YOUR SORRY SCRAWNY FEATHERED BUTT! MARK MY WORDS, GOLDIELOX!
- Golden Fox: Lightning Bliss and the Cruise ship show will be right back after these messages. *Laughter storms out from the podcast*
- Golden Fox: We now return to the Lightning Bliss Show
Lightning Bliss: I AM GONNA KICK YOUR BUTT! YOU ARE DEAD TO ME, GOLDIELOX! YOU ARE DEAD!
- Golden Fox: This episode of the Lightning Bliss Cruise Ship show is brought to you by...
- Lightning Bliss, Dr. Wolf, Silver Quill, and Commander Firebrand watching The Hugga Bunch in the style of Mystery Science Theater 3000.
- A Moment With Brawny, a homage to the "Boot to the Head" skit by The Frantics. Highlights which include:
Brawny: Is that a squirrel?!Dr. Wolf: SQUIRREL!?....We're gonna have to talk about your dog puns! In the meantime, I'm going over there to show you there is no squirrel...*Dr. Wolf leaves and gives Brawny enough time to throw a boot at Sweetie*
- The Running Gag of each time Golden or Keyframe talk, Brawny throws a boot at them. All while talking Golden "the wimp".
- The constant pint shots Brawny throws at Dr. Wolf with canine jokes. The best one being Brawny plans to throw a boot at Sweetie Bloom over how she started the problem, but he distracts Wolf with..
Jasper: *unintelligible rambles* STILL! *crying*
- Firebrand proves himself to be Genre Savvy by putting a shield up so Brawny doesn't hit him with a boot. Brawny instead says he'll compensate over the damage Sweetie Bloom did to him, which causes Firebrand to drop his shield. Cue the boot to the head.
- Jasper's cameo, which consist of him rambling to Dr. Wolf about something inaudiable except with the phrases "tongue is now badly burned" and "I always say soy sauce."
- Makes it ten times better this was during the scene Brawny threw a boot at Thespio for starting the incident. Cue him crying out afterwards "TELL...MY STORY...".
Golden Fox: Finally, some proper retribution!Brawny: AND ONE MORE FOR KEYFRAME AND THE WIMP!*Cue boots to both Golden and Keyframe who cry out in pain*Keyframe: Ooow....FINLAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!!!Firebrand: WHEN WILL YOU GUYS LEARN TO STOP TALKING!?!
- After smacking everyone (sans Dr. Wolf) with the boots, this happens:
Brawny: Dr. Wolf, I think it's time you advocate peace.Dr. Wolf: I advocate you ducking. *he leaves*Keyframe: GET HIM!Brawny: *getting hit with boots* PRINCEESSSSSSSSSSSSS CELESTI- *Brawny gets smacked down by a horse shoe*Firebrand: *already a bit crazy and raises a giant boot over Brawny and begins beating him with it* YOU THINK YOU CAN HIT ME WITH A BOOT?! I CAN HIT YOU WITH A BIGGER BOOT-END SLATE OF "AND NOTHING WAS LEARNED THAT DAY"
- The ending: Everyone agrees that Brawny was in the right....before deciding to return the favor by throwing boots at Brawny. Of note is Keyframe's epic combination of a Slasher Smile and a Kubrick Stare.
- It even extends outside of this video. In Brawny's review of Parental Glideance, at 0:51, Thespio throws a boot at his head as revenge.
- The plot of Lightning Bliss's "Nightmare Night Monster Fight": Blissy and Twink fighting living bread. Yes really.
Golden Fox: HOLY SWEET CELESTIA. WHAT THE HELL DID YOU FEED HIM, BLISS?!Lightning Bliss: It wasn't me, I swear!Solar Flare: *coughing* Gah! I think he topped us!Golden Fox: As if! Nobody can top the Belch Brothers!
- When Blissy realizes she can't defeat the living bread, she goes off to get help. Only for Twink to literally eat the living bread. Complete with a "M-M-M-MONSTER KILL!!!!!!!!!!.
- Golden Fox and Solar Flare join Blissy to help Twink...only for Twink to burp at them.
Lightning Bliss: HELP HELP! THIS IS MARE NAPPING. THIS IS NOT HOW YOU TREAT ALICORNS WITH RESPECT!Solar Flare: Yeah yeah, love you too!Golden Fox: *whispers* She's cute when she's mad...Golden Fox: Aaaaaaaand later, Solar! *he leaves*Solar Flare: YOU ARE THE *YAY*-ING WORSE!
- Bliss attempts to avoid going to the Nightmare Night Party due to a bad string of bad luck, only for Solar to take her anyway.
- Another one of Blissy's content: "Twink's Special Somepony", arguably even more silly than "Nightmare Night Monster Fight". How? Twink as a crush on Golden Fox.
Elyoria:...Right, he's not a stallion.Lightning Bliss: EXACTLY~!
- Lightning Bliss being forced to leave Golden alone (right as Golden was about to explain and ask questions about his own magic)...until her husband calls to tell her he embedded their home on the side of a mountain. Reminder her husband is a Saiyan....Lightning Bliss: Why can't you train by lifting weights like normal ponies?! (Beat)...Yes, yes! Yes, I know you're not a pony...
- Twink attempts to show up behind Golden like a Boo. Made funnier when he then proceeds to dance around with him and then launching him into Blissy's kitchen.
- Twink somehow getting Golden Fox's maid outfit and forcing him to wear it.GoldenFox: *cleaning all of the mess Twink made, grumbling* I cannot believe this...I've become a private maid for some glorified...Rainbow Brite sidekick knock-off..
- After Golden has had enough of Twink's shenanigans and begins to walk away, out of anger.. Twink speaks.Twink:: Grrrrrrrrrrrrr! YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE ME! *his shout sends Golden flying across the field* YOU MADE-A TWINK! YOU LOVE ME!!!!
- Once again, "Epilogue."
- Blissy and Ely returning to Blissy's home and Elyoria ranting about why can't Blissy's husband train like normal stallions. Blissy's reaction says it all.
- The ending: Blissy and Ely take photos of Golden in the maid outfit being hugged by Twink, all while Blissy finds Twink's crush on Golden to be adorable.
- The sheer fact Twink has a crush on Golden is hilarious, with comments eluding to how it's made a new ship for fans.
- Lightning Bliss being forced to leave Golden alone (right as Golden was about to explain and ask questions about his own magic)...until her husband calls to tell her he embedded their home on the side of a mountain. Reminder her husband is a Saiyan....
- Brawny's review of "Hard to Say Anything" in which Novella and he explore Our Town and end up inadvertently covering the antics of the episode. Highlights:
- Brawny wanting nothing to do with the love story but Novella pretty much dragging him into it since it made for a interesting story.
- Brawny's exasperation with Feather Bangs attempts at flirting and threatening to cut off his mane. Nearly going through with it when one of Feather Bangs' songs crack his camera lens. He's only stopped due to a bouncer keeping him from getting into Sugar Belle's shop.
- Voice of Reason constantly keeping watch on the two and threatening to shoot Brawny with his sniper rifle if he "flirts" with Novella. When Novella tries to force a hug on Brawny near the end, Voice opens fires on him.
- Pretty much all the commentary on the song numbers, ending with Brawny apparently being the reason Big Mac, Feather Bangs and his backup singers fell over at the final part.
- —> Brawny: [Sweetie Belle]'s not Shimmering Spectacles, I am!
—> Novella: No, [Voice of Reason] is!
- Brawny getting revenge on Feather Bangs by blasting him with his cannon. But Novella, finding that too mean, puts him into his cannon instead and blasts him back home.