Aeon Of Dreams
- A Form You Are Comfortable With: He has a much more monstrous form, but when he's calmly talking to other ponies, he generally keeps to his mostly pony form.
- Affably Evil: For a demon, he sure is polite and helpful.
- Demonic Possession: He is capable of this and can give this ability to others if he chooses. Don't worry, it's mostly for hilarious pranks.
- Evil Sounds Deep: His voice is fitting for a demonic creature.
- Fusion Dance: Fuses with Lightning Bliss to form Euphoria. He even describes it as 'like the Crystal Gems'.
- Manipulative Bastard: As it turns out, Aeon was the one who helped TK overcome Cartoonz while helping Cartoonz with his agenda.
- Morality Pet: He seems to have a soft spot for Lightning Bliss.
- Nightmare Fetishist: He openly states his love for the occult.
- Token Evil Teammate: He is rather evil for a analyst, in fact he's the only truly "evil" analyst, where as the rest of the villains are evil clones and a few Original Character non-avatar specific Original Characters.
- Too Kinky to Torture:
- Thanks to his "interest" in giant and tiny ponies, it's impossible to torture him with size-relate torment. Even Blight can't do it, and she's known for tormenting people.
- He even enjoys being eaten alive by Lightning Bliss' pet Twink.
- This does have the advantage of Lightning Bliss being able to work out her frustration by hitting him, when he annoys her, without worrying about him being hurt or angered.
- Trickster Mentor: Acts a one to Lightning Bliss occasionally.
- Adam Westing: Antony's reviewing style frequently pokes fun at the cynicism, arrogance and pretentiousness most often associated with the Analysis community.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold
- Large Ham
- Rage Quit: At the end of the Nightmare Night game, after spending the entire game in the hole and never getting to answer a single mail, Antony declares "asses to this", and plays the "Death by Irony" card.
- Self-Deprecation: As part of the Analysis community himself, he's not above making fun of the aforementioned cynicism and etc. within it, schadenfreude.
- Screams Like a Little Girl: In Nightmare Night 2014 when The Baron shows up.
- Wholesome Crossdresser: Has done several skits dressed like a woman, usually done to the tune of "I'm Just a Sweet Transvestite".
- Adorkable: Admits after listing Pinkie Pride as his favorite episode that since he's already done three videos on it, there's not much to say...so he dances to "Make A Wish" instead.
- Arch-Enemy: Has a long-standing rivalry with Canned Cream.
- Berserk Button: Mild version, but he hates the name of "The Cutie Map" and cannot help but gag when he hears it.
- Evil Twin: Discorded AnY, who he created to try and find some things wrong with Pinkie Pride because he couldn't.
- The Gadfly: Enjoys trolling some of his fellow analysts and generally making fun of things, including the show. He claims it's because he's German.
- Lovable Sex Maniac: Loves to make claims about his powress in bed and claims he's thrown an orgy or two.
- Story Arc: Started one with Voice of Reason with their "Magical Mystery Cure" review, and they ended it with their "Twilight's Kingdom" review.
- Acrofatic: Dude can really move for someone his size
- Added Alliterative Appeal:
- An Arm and a Leg: He lost his wings due to severe frostbite, as detailed in "Memoir on the Mountaintop".
- Art Evolution: His OC was originally a pegasus, but eventually lost his wings and ever since has been drawn with a black blazer covering the scars, and has also been drawn wearing matching glasses and with a shorter mane.
- Berserk Button: Admits that people who use friendship only as a means to manipulate others for their own selfishness rather than actually caring the other person disgusts him.
- "Oh God, the implications!"
- Also "Princeeess Cellesstiaaa!!!"
- The Conscience: In his "A Buck to the Face" videos, he repeatedly acting as a voice for morality and tells other analysts to get their "mind out of the gutter." He even has a "Moral of the Story" series which discusses the Aesop in each episode, and has noted that he has been nicknamed "Moral High Ground" (both maliciously and endearingly).
- Flipping the Table: He's done it in several of his "A Buck to the Face" videos:
- "A Buck to the Face: Suited for Success", out of frustration at Dash's "20% cooler" remark regarding the dress Rarity's making for her.
- "A Buck to the Face: Three's a Crowd", when it's revealed Discord had been faking being sick.
- "A Buck to the Face: Pinkie Pride", when Pinkie and Cheese Sandwich finally combine their talents for Dash's party as he had been wanting them to do all along.
- "A Buck to the Face: For Whom the Sweetie Belle Toils", when Sweetie Belle sabotages the headdress Rarity made for Sapphire Shores.
- "A Buck to the Face: Brotherhooves Social", in response to Big Mac not having needed his "Orchard Blossom" disguise. He actually steps off-screen for a moment just to get a table to flip.
- "A Buck to the Face: The Gift of the Maud Pie", has DaWillstanator deliver a table to him so that he may flip it, and Will along with it, after the moral's been stated, after he stated it earlier.
- He Who Fights Monsters: His 3000 subscriber video "Memoir on the Mountaintop" showed that he unwittingly became this, using his skills in fighting to protect and defend his friends, only to learn that other ponies viewed him as violent and dangerous. The realization causes him to beat himself nearly to death in a fit of rage.
- Hurricane of Puns: Lets loose with a whole string of rock-related puns at the end of "A Buck to the Face: Maud Pie".
- Incredibly Lame Pun: Absolutely loves making these. When others make them, he tends to react with approval.
- Large Ham: In Spades during A Buck to the Face.
- Made of Iron: Tons of people have tried to punch him, and only hurt their hooves/other appendages. Bonus points for a sound effect that sounds like they're literally hitting metal. He's also survived being sent flying with a giant mallet and rocketing to the moon and falling back down.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Depends on the video. Is Red Oni in "A Buck to the Face" and Blue Oni during "Moral of the Story".
- Running Gag: In the Roundtable Is Magic reviews of season six, certain members of the roundtable, when discussing their like and dislikes, would pass it off to British Ninja, despite him not being there most of the time.
- Brain in a Jar: His OC is a cyborg unicorn with a brain-in-a-jar for a head.
- Extreme Omnivore: During the Beanboozled Challenge, he has about equal reaction to the bad ones as the good ones. The last one was Skunk Spray. Naturally there were several jokes made about his cyborg OC as a result.
- Adorkable: Definitely has his moments.
- Arch-Enemy: Has a long-standing rivalry with AnY.
- Author Appeal: He absolutely ADORES Luna.
- Berserk Button: NO ONE hurts Princess Luna. End of story.
- Catchphrase: "Hello! Canned Cream here! CC for short!"
- Evil Twin: Loathing, whom he created by drinking distilled water from the Mirror Pond.
- In-Series Nickname: CC.
- Stalker with a Crush: To an almost scary degree; he has a freaking temple dedicated to Princess Luna.
- Author Appeal: She seems to be obsessed with Spike.
- Berserk Button:
- She does not like Flurry Heart. At all. By extension, she also does not like the Crystal Empire.
- If you try to touch her bandana, she will bite you.
- Catchphrase: "Stay incredibly shiny, Animaniacs!"
- Synthetic Voice Actor: Due to losing her voice to the flu, Cell Spex uses a Speech Synthesizer to voice her opinions in the "Analyst Bronies React to the Crystalling" video.
- Turtle Power: Why else would her cutie mark be a turtle?
- Voluntary Shapeshifting: She's only a pony when reviewing MLP. This was originally involuntary in her "Rainbow Falls" review:Cell Spex: Really? So this is mandatory for anyone who wants to analyse an episode? Whatever.
- See William Grubb
- A Dog Named "Dog": An anthopomorphic wolf named Wolf. Justified, as that's all his creator ever called him and he never saw fit to get a different name.
- A Kind of One: He was created by his Master via magically altering a normal wolf. Eventually subverted with the introduction of Lady (the OC of his real life wife), who is the same species as him, though how she came to be has yet to be revealed.
- Anthropomorphic Animal: A wolf specifically. Turns out that isn't how he started out.
- Appropriated Appellation: According to his Origins Episode, he was first called Dr. Wolf as a nickname while working at Ponyville hospital. It eventually became his default, even before he actually earned the title.
- Blood Brothers: In real life, Dr. Wolf and Teric are biological brothers, but their OCs are this.
- Body Horror: Implied by his words during The Stinger of his first Origins Episode concerning his becoming bipedal, and shown in detail in the second episode.Dr. Wolf: You might think going from a quadruped to a biped is a simple matter of standing up. That is far from the truth.
- Catchphrase: "It's good to be helping."
- Barefoot Cartoon Animal: His OC is generally portrayed as either this or Fully Dressed Cartoon Animal.
- Berserk Button: A Very Brony Hearth's Warming hints that his is people choosing others to act as a therapist or adviser, as he goes speechless when Dusty Katt goes to seek KP's advice.
- Dark and Troubled Past: His Origins Episode shows his beginnings aren't the happiest, though he eventually made the most of it.
- Evil All Along: Dr. Wolf's Dream in Silver Quill's Review of Do Princesses Dream of Magic Sheep implies this as there he's seemed to have taken over the world.
- Fatal Flaw: Dr. Wolf's Workaholic nature has been detrimental to his health more than once. Never one to be idle, the Dr. will work on projects and collabs until he runs himself into the ground. More than once there have been interventions regarding this.
- Fully Dressed Cartoon Animal: His Original Character is generally portrayed as either this or Barefoot Cartoon Animal.
- Good Feels Good: Dr. Wolf helps people for the sake of helping people, as his Catchphrase would suggest. This also applies to real life, he's admitted his channel helping so many people means a lot to him.
- Intergenerational Friendship: Technically speaking, every friendship he has in present, given his Origins Episode shows he's actually likely over a thousand years old, but he's also close friends with Nursery Rhyme, the little filly nurse at Ponyville hospital.
- Happily Married: With his wife Lady Wolf.
- Mysterious Past: While his Origins Episode details his past, even he can't remember parts of it due to The Fog of Ages.
- Nice Guy: One of his defining traits.
- Not So Different: During Diamond Tiara's therapy visit, he sympathizes with her when it comes to her mother's controlling nature, as it's very similar to how the Master treated him. Diamond appreciates it.
- Only One Name: It's unclear whether or not Wolf is his full name, though his Origins Episode implies it is.
- Origins Episode: Memories of the Equestrian Wolf.
- Papa Wolf: When a magic mishap turns Lightning Bliss into a baby, this side showed itself.
- Really 700 Years Old: His Origins Episode subtly hints that he's been alive since the time of the Windigos. That means he's been in Equestria longer than Discord. This is explained in the second chapter: he's been in an Eldritch Location that stopped his aging until he finally left.
- Seen It All: During the second Flight of Blight episode, he states this as the reason why he's not scared of approaching Lightning Bliss when she's upset: he has subjected himself to so much crazy stuff on a regular basis, that he's gotten used to it at that point.
- Shotguns Are Just Better: His weapon of choice in the Analysis Anarchy videos is the 'Rescue Ranger' shotgun.
- Signing Off Catchphrase: "I am Dr. Wolf and I look forward to hearing from you."
- Species Surname: Dr. Wolf, of course. It's actually unclear whether he actually has a first name, particularly given he doesn't know his master's name and was only called Wolf by him.
- Straight Man: Often plays this role to other analysts. Especially to Silver Quill.
- Team Dad: Tends to be this for a lot of the analysts. To the point that when angered he orders them to his office which they obey, and the tone sounds more like a parent about to punish their kid for doing something wrong.
- The Fog of Ages: He has difficulty remembering his early past and what he does remember is a bit foggy, as it was was hundreds of years ago. He was also in the process of going from a normal wolf to what he is now.
- There Are No Therapists: Averted, he is the therapist (though only in character, despite being good at it the real guy isn't one).
- Token Non-Human: Or rather, Token Non-Pony. His OC is an anthropomorphic Wolf, not a pony or even a canonical creature within the show.
- The Turret Master: He's the RED Engineer in the Analysis Anarchy videos, complete with Sentry turrets.
- Tragic Dream: Despite nice demeanor and optimistic attitude, he has heavily implied that he has one of these. The Moment With Dr. Wolf episode featuring himself talking with his brother discusses this trope as it relates to what he goes through. It's gradually implied this relates to having children.
- Un-Cancelled: His channel was briefly taken down due to copyright claims made against it. After a massive outcry from fans, it was reinstated within a few days.
- Uplifted Animal: His Origins Episode reveals that he was originally a perfectly normal wolf until a unicorn mage he calls 'Master' found him and granted him sapience. His "Forever Young" magic lesson with Lightning Bliss implies no one else is aware of this, as she's shocked when he alludes to it to her.
- Very Special Episode: His "AMWDW Keyframe and Depression" video is entirely serious with no silly antics and even has a special message afterward talking about the seriousness of depression and the importance of proper treatment.
- You Are Better Than You Think You Are: Due to his nature as a therapist, he's said this a few times.
- Your Size May Vary: The illustrations for his videos depict Dr. Wolf as anywhere from tiny to pony sized, due to different art styles. Officially, his actual size is about Spike's height.
- Curtains Match the Window: She has purple eyes to go with her purple mane.
- Cuteness Proximity: Has this reaction when she sees the breezies while reviewing "It Ain't Easy Being Breezies" with Silver Quill.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: Eliyora can get pissed at the drop of a hat, with explosive results.
- Hyperspace Mallet: She pulls this out from time to time.
- In-Series Nickname: Eli (pronounced "Elly").
- Kill It with Fire: She has a flamethrower and knows how to use it. She wasn't made the RED Pyro in the Analysis Anarchy videos for nothing.
- The Knights Who Say "Squee!": She is very much a Doctor Who fan and will go into full on squee mode around Time Turner.
- Official Couple: With Acharky (formerly with canon character Big Mac).
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Her eyes turn red when she gets particularly pissed off.
- Sassy Black Woman
- Suddenly SHOUTING!: Eli does not take kindly to Voice's criticisms of "Rarity Takes Manehatten".
Finn the Pony
- Cuddle Bug: LOVES hugging everybody.
- Expy: His pony self is essentially a pony version of the main character of Adventure Time, even possessing a backpack and golden sword.
- Nice Guy: Is easily one of the nicest members of the community. This extends to real-life, where he is training to be a doctor.
- Official Couple: With TakaraPOV.
- Platonic Life-Partners: With Sweetie Bloom.
- Affectionate Nickname: Keyframe occasionally calls him "Goldie".
- Art Evolution: After deciding to better himself in a major way, he updates his channel's general appearance, which also results in his model being changed, gaining accented wing tips and a diamond shape on his forehead due to using too much power doing so.
- Caustic Critic: Went a bit off the deep end with this in season 4, to the point where he apologized for it. He's been doing much better.
- Heroic Self-Deprecation: He tends to be very hard on himself, often times too far. He admits that it's basically his Fatal Flaw.
- Love at First Sight: Fell head over hooves for Keyframe when he first laid eyes on her.
- Mind over Matter: After overclocking the amount of power he used in updating his channel background, he gains unicorn-like telekinesis from the diamond shaped patch on his forehead.
- My God, What Have I Done?: Feels this way whenever he makes mistakes, especially about his actions during Season 4. It got to the point that it ended up accidentally spawning his own version of the Tantabus to torment him over it until Keyframe helped him forgive himself to defeat it.
- Official Couple: With Keyframe, both their ponysonas and in real life as of June 2015 with Key joining Golden in California. The two have even done a couple of reviews showing their RL selves together and the love and affection the two show is incredibly heartwarming.
- Something Else Also Rises: Unfortunately he's kind of susceptible to wing boners.
- See Ink Rose
Inverted Shadow/Shadow Rush
- Catchphrase: "Hello~! Welcome to Pie's Pizzaria. Who better to cook a pie than a pie?"
- Cuddle Bug: Jasper's affectionate. If he likes you, he's going to hug and squeeze you. You've been warned.
- Does Not Know His Own Strengh: He loves to hug, but his bugs are bone crushing to his unfortunate victims.
- Large Ham: Like Thespio, he's very dramatic and flamboyant.
- Nice Hat: Very fond of his fez.
- You Do NOT Want to Know: Jasper's been asked more than once if he's related to Pinke Pie or the Pie family. His answer is usually to loudly shout back "IT'S COMPLICATED!"
- See Josh Scorcher
- The Alcoholic: She gorges herself on hard cider during a crossover review with Voice of Reason.
- Batter Up!: She's brandished a bat more than once in her videos and crossovers.
- Berserk Button: Don't make cracks about how tall she is.
- Catchphrase: "I'm Keyframe, looker of point A, to point B, and everything in-between."
- Earn Your Happy Ending: Endured years of Domestic Abuse from her Abusive Parents, until GoldenFox arranged the Brony fandom to raise enough money for her to finally escape and get a house of her own.
- Official Couple: With Golden Fox.
- Sand In My Eyes: Tries to play off her crying during her "A Moment with Dr. Wolf" video by saying it's dusty in the office.
- Slap-Slap-Kiss: With AnY at the end of their Cutie Map review. Somehow they ended up "pulling a Mr. & Mrs. Smith".
- Statuesque Stunner: She's pretty tall for pony standards, and caught GoldenFox's eye.
- Cuteness Proximity: Reacts this way to the kitten Finn the Pony gave her and Dr. Wolf.
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin: She's named Lady Wolf, and she's a female of Dr. Wolf's species.
- Friend to All Living Things: Is shown in her "A Moment With Mrs. Wolf" episode to be friends with animals in a nearby forest that came when she howled for them.
- Happily Married: To Dr. Wolf, both in their analyst personas and in real life.
- Mysterious Past: While naturally she's Dr. Wolf's wife's OC, but has not yet had her origin explained just yet despite being a member of a species that was created via magically uplifting normal wolves.
- Nice Girl: Is just as nice and kind as her husband is.
- Shrinking Violet: Normally has someone else talk for her, as she's very shy and doesn't like recording her voice. Her "A Moment With Mrs. Wolf" video only has her say a single line.
- Species Surname: As with her husband, her last name is Wolf. When not referred to as Lady Wolf or Lady, she's just called Mrs. Wolf.
- Token Non-Human: Or rather, Token Non Pony. Like her husband, she is an anthropomorphic Wolf, not a pony or even a canonical creature within the show.
- The Voiceless: Is too timid to record herself, so she typically has either Dr. Wolf or someone else speak for her. She only says one line in her entire 'Moment With Mrs. Wolf' episode.
- Affectionate Nickname: Gives a bunch descriptive nicknames to her friends. Among them are:
- Uncle Song Horse for Thespio
- Auntie Actress for Midnight Sonata
- Auntie Music Horse for Harmony Dancer
- Badass Bandolier: Dons one as the BLU team's Heavy in Analysis Anarchy.
- Beam-O-War: Engages in one with Thunder Blight at the climax of "Flight of Blight".
- Berserk Button:
- Her Analysis Anarchy video shows she really hates it when others don't take her seriously because of her cute looks.
- The reboot of Rainbow Brite proved to be one for her in Real Life, since it completely desecrated the original 1980's cartoon which was a major part of her childhood and a major influence for her Lightning Bliss persona.
- Color Failure: When Bliss gets sad or depressed, the color in her environment slowly drains away leaving gray behind.
- Content Warning: Her review of the Rainbow Brite reboot is prefaced with one of these, advising viewers that the video would contain angry ranting and possible Epileptic Flashing Lights.
- Cool Pet:
- Twink, her pet rainbow monster.
- She has several rats IRL, and often posts videos on her channel dedicated to them.
- Cool Shades: Wears a pair of flying goggles with tinted lenses.
- Cuteness Overload: Causes a group of robots to blue screen because of her cuteness, much to her ire.
- Deity of Human Origin: Was born as a Pegasus. According to her backstory, she was trapped in the dimension of the Alicorns while helping Subzero defeat villains from his world, and ultimately escaped by ascending.
- Everything's Better with Rainbows:
- Unlike other unicorns & alicorns who have a single color for their magic, Bliss' magic is rainbow-colored.
- Also her Signing Off Catchphrase as mentioned below.
- Fusion Dance:
- With Toon Kritic to form ToonBlisstramon. Originally it was just part of a dream, but they eventually manage to form them in real life.
- Takes Aeon's offer to fuse and they form Euphoria. Notably, this fusion is more complete than the above, as that was only the body while Euphoria was also the mind and spirit.
- Gatling Good: She's the BLU team's Heavy in the Analysis Anarchy videos.
- Glowing Eyes of Doom: Occasionally gets these when she loses control of her magic.
- Happily Married: She and her real-life husband have been together for three years as of December 2016. As such their OC's show this relationship whenever they're together.
- I Call Her "Vera": As the BLU team's Heavy, she's named her minigun "Starlight".
- Interspecies Romance: Bliss is an alicorn, while her husband is a member of the Freeza race. Her backstory explains that this happened due to him falling through a rift into Equestria.
- Long-Distance Relationship: as described in Bliss's three-year anniversary video, her husband is originally from Germany; they first met in an online gaming group and he later immigrated to the US just to marry her (he even proposed to her over Skype).
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero!: She tries to undo her Alicorn status due to getting fed up with it...and ended up creating Thunder Blight.
- Non-Standard Character Design: In addition to being smaller than average (roughly two-thirds the size of an average pony), Bliss has oversized ears and a "lioness" tail that can be used to paint things without the need for an external paint supply. According to her backstory, the latter is a sort of birth defect.
- Pint-Size Powerhouse: She's rather small for her age, but as an alicorn she has a tremendous amount of magical power on-hand.
- Power Incontinence: Bliss has very little control over her magic. She at least gains better control over her rainbow magic after destroying Thunder Blight.
- Rage Breaking Point: The Rainbow Brite reboot was this for her; the reboot was so horrible that it took her several years to finally pluck up the courage to even attempt to review it, and it was so incredibly godawful that it actually brought her to tears in real life. Not only did it enrage Bliss to the point where Thunder Blight was unleashed again, but even her Super-Powered Evil Side was left an emotional wreck after only a few minutes' ranting on it.
- Ridiculously Cute Critter: Is often seen as this due to her small stature and oversized ears, to her occasional chagrin.
- Signing Off Catchphrase: "Keep an eye out for those rainbows, they will make you smile." Becomes a "World of Cardboard" Speech when she destroys Thunder Blight.
- Small Girl, Big Gun: As the BLU team's Heavy, she's armed with a minigun that's as big as she is. Thanks to her magic though, she can lift and carry it with no effort (much to GoldenFox's chagrin).
- Sound-Effect Bleep: Turns out that due to her channel being PG-13, her pocket dimension has a filter that replaces certain cuss words with harmless words that start with the same letter.
- Tempting Fate: After agreeing to let Rarity give her a makeover, as an apology for having to cram two of her episodes in one review do to time constraints, she foolishly thinks it couldn't get too bad.
- The Mind Is a Plaything of the Body: While briefly turned into a dragon during her "Gauntlet of Fire" review, the draconic instincts begin to effect her thinking.
- Unusual Euphemism: This one from her Analysis Anarchy video when ranting about her Berserk Button:Lightning Bliss: "Son of a basket-eating bulldog!"
- Vomit Indiscretion Shot: While reviewing the Rainbow Brite reboot, she's so traumatized that she starts vomiting rainbows, repeatedly.
- Willfully Weak: Revealed to be the reason for her Power Incontinence: she's afraid of others hating her if she actually got good with her magic. This is also the reason Thunder Blight seemed so much stronger than her.
- Winged Unicorn: She's an alicorn.
- "World of Cardboard" Speech: Has this moment against Thunder Blight, twice. The first time when she decides to fight her to protect her friends, the second being when she comes to a realization about how her rainbow magic works, allowing her to control it and destroy her.Thunder Blight: She will never win because she's too afraid to use her magic.Lightning Bliss: Not. This. TIME!
The Looney Turtle
- Interactive Narrator: Erik, the main voice behind the analysis. Usually interacts with Looney, and sometimes collab partners.
- Token Non-Human: Or rather, Token Non Pony. Both Looney and Erik, while being in a group full of pony analysts, are not ponies themselves.
- The Watson: Looney. While Erik gives the main analysis, Looney will jump in and ask the questions that are on the audience's mind, allowing Erik to explain further.
- Berserk Button:
- Anything happening to her Nice Hat. She went on a murderous spree when a pair of hippogriff knocked hers off by accident.
- It's not a good idea to mistake her being Irish.
- Brave Scot: She's very proud of her Scottish heritage, and as you can see in Berserk Button, can get pretty violent.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: She talks to her real life self occasionally in her reviews.
- Four-Philosophy Ensemble: Mad Munchkin is a Realist.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold
- Nice Hat: And one she's very protective of.
- Voluntary Shapeshifting: She can switch between human and pony easily, which lets her review more than just MLP.
- Art Evolution: Seriously, you should compare his first appearance to his more recent...
- Back from the Dead: Yeah, he died in his review of Rarity Takes Manehattan. But, he got better, kinda. He became a ghost of his former self, which looks oddly similar to Lewis from the animated music video 'Ghost' - Suit, fiery feathers, and all.
- Butt-Monkey: Even though he makes the skits, a lot of the time he ends up being the joke/loser in things: Such as being erased from books, getting tossed out of a castle by Monster Quill, getting hit in the head with various things (tomatoes, shovels, plate of cherrychangas, etc.,) and occasionally catching on fire. These antics have also technically caused him to die! (see previous trope)
- Joke Character: While he can do some good analyzing and commentary, he tries to put entertainment on the forefront of his videos. Tries mind you, most of the time it's Epic Fail, for him in the video.
- Official Couple: With SapphireHeartSong.
- Red Oni,Blue Oni: With his two griffons, color coded for your pleasure. Even did a video on the subject.
- Rule of Cool: Quite a few of these, but the crowning moment would be when Manga donned the persona of Segata Sanshiro, threw Tirek into the air, and caused the Centaur to explode. Why? Because, that's why.
- Talking to Themself: Manga does this with his videos whenever he has his two griffons on screen: himself and a griffon named Al K. Holic, more often than not, Al tends to be the more logical jerk of the two.
- Temporal Paradox: He's gone through time travel before, even swapping with his younger, badly drawn self. And even getting a chance to meet himself in the past... In a way he never really wanted to.
- Accidental Kidnapping: Due to a constantly malfunctioning teleporter, this is how many of his collabs end up happening.
- Butt-Monkey: Is often the butt of jokes and physical humor.
- Catchphrase: "HOLD IT!" "TAKE THAT!" and "OBJECTION!". Although he doesn't use them as often as you would expect a Phoenix Wright parody to (except for "HOLD IT!"). His guest stars, on the other hoof, just love to abuse it.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: For example, in Brawny's Buck to the Face video for P.P.O.V. this is his initial theory as to what happened based on the three constants Twilight Sparkle noticed:Mastercode: "Based upon the evidence in the stories provided by the three mares in question, I believe I have the most logical reasoning behind what occurred that day! Obviously there was a GIANT SANDWICH MONSTER that washed upon the shore at such great speed its weight capsized the ship! It's the only logical conclusion one can draw from this."
- Keet: Sometimes leaves himself breathless with how quickly he speaks. He's so impatient that once the "Cross-Examination" begins, The Judge usually can only mention the first thing shown in the episode or a bare-bones plot synopsis before...Judge: "Pinkie Pie visits the Yak tri-"Mastercode: "HOLD IT!"
- Manchild: Lampshaded by Keyframe.Keyframe: "What are you, six?"Mastercode: "Shut up. Anyways..."
- Recycled INSPACE: Can be summed up as "Pony Phoenix Wright Wannabe on a Spaceship"
- Signing Off Catchphrase: "Alright guys, that's all for this week. 'Til next time, MC out!"
- Sitcom Arch-Nemesis: Frequently makes jabs at Toonkritic
- Small Name, Big Ego: His ego makes his statusas the Butt-Monkey funny! He even insists to Keyframe that no mere "mare" could match his dance moves.
- Special Effects Failure: His "incomparable" dance moves...
- Teleporters and Transporters: as mentioned above
- You ALL Look Familiar: His Judge looks exactly like him, cutie mark and all (except for the beard)! In fact this is how Keyframe went from "Not on his life" to "YES! YES! YES! A thousand times YES!"
- Adorkable: A calmer example. Even when fan squeeing at episodes he likes, he's pretty relaxed. Although his expressions are just adorable. This became apparent in his collab video with FOB Equestria, showing his goofy nature.
- The Atoner: He deeply regrets his behavior in his rant videos targeted at other analyists and has spent a great deal of time trying to make up for it.
- Badass Baritone: His voice booms.
- Berserk Button:
- Break the Cutie: He obviously didn't expect his rant videos to cause such problems, but the reactions that caused him to lose a lot of support and the Heel Realization that they were causing more harm than help caused him to break down in guilt.
- Gender-Blender Name: Without watching his videos, you would be forgiven for assuming he's female do to having Mis in his name. Apparently a Running Gag too with his friends.
- Guilt Complex: Probably one of the biggest traits of him, as referenced a few times by Golden. Despite being forgiven by everyone, MisAnthro still puts himself down over the rant drama and feels horrible for it, especially the negative effects it had on the community. He's gotten over it, but it does show up a couple of times and the amount of fan art of ponies hugging him and forgiving him should give you an idea.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: His Fatal Flaw. It's pretty much been stated his rant videos were due to being passionate about the show he loves but unfortunately his anger got the best of him and made him look like a self entitled jerkass despite that's not how he is.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: With GoldenFox, the same pony he trashed. The fact Golden did MisAnthro's ponysona vectors and the two have shown themselves to be close seems to be the case. In certain ways for the fans too. Double Irony is that MAP has said he views Golden as a "brother", but of course this won't stop fans from shipping him with Golden.
- Lighter and Softer: His "character/ponysona" was initially represented by violent/disturbing fanart of Pinkamena Diane Pie. Later an OC was designed for him in the form of a Rule 63 Pinkamena.
- Nice Guy: What he actually is. Contrary to what people believe when he started off, MAP is a pretty kind, quiet, and approachable pony. He just lets his anger get the best of him.
- The Quiet One: He's very much reserved.
- Rage Breaking Point:
- The rant videos aside, He FLIPPED during his "Drama" confessional video when discussing the community's bad moments, but when he got to the Amy Keaton Rogers incident, he proceeded to scream and yell how it was all a waste for him to ever defend the fandom.
- His older rant videos showcased this. A lot.
- His videos criticizing The Nostalgia Critic and The recent Star War films really are something to behold, complete with the same anger he's been known for me. The Last Jedi especially really got under his skin and any mention of it online has him give it nothing but vitriol and ill contempt for it.
- Signing-Off Catchphrase: "Mis Anthro Pony, over and out." Although an updated one became "This is MAP, signing off!".
- Nice Girl: Whether you like her or not. She's certainly one of the nicest and most soft-spoken out of all the analysts.
- Art Evolution: Fairly recently, he's renamed and redesigned his OC.
Sapphire Heart Song/Animechristy
- Happily Adopted: In the loosest sense of the word. She is the "daughter" of Jasper Pie and Harmony Dancer.
- Nice Girl: Managed to defuse a situation between herself and Lightning Bliss over the former ripping off the "Jasper Pie Prank Call" bit, using only her words and natural kindness.
- Official Couple: With Manga Kamen.
- Adorkable: Such as asking permission to give Voice of Reason a birthday hug before she became an Ascended Fangirl.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: Got easily distracted by the love story between Big Mac and Sugar Belle as opposed to focusing on her assignment with Brawny.
- Cat Girl: Her ponysona is a unikitty.
- Official Couple: with Voice of Reason.
- Rage Breaking Point: In the Roundtable Is Magic podcast for "Daring Done" (while visiting Voice of Reason), she walks off so she can scream into a pillow because she hated the episode that much.
- See Silver Quill
Sketchy (the) Changeling
- Berserk Button: A mild one but..he really, really does not like Pinkie Pie. He's made it clear on his tumblr, his twitter, and videos that he doesn't like Pinkie and won't be afraid to take pot shots at her.
- Half-Dressed Cartoon Animal: Unlike other Changelings, Sketchy wears an orange sweater and beanie.
- Jerkass: At times. Like when Lightning Bliss needed a place to hide, so Rarity won't dress her up like a G3 Pony doll, he shows no sympathy to her plight what so ever, and takes a lot of convincing on her part for him not to throw her out.
- Really Gets Around: If his Sketchy Dates short Web Comics are anything to go by, he has apparently had intimate relations with Applejack, Spitfire, Rarity, Luna, Gilda, and a female dragon. This is even Lamp Shaded by Fluttershy, after his possessive dragon girlfriend scares her just for being around. This is apparently the in-universe explanation, for why he missed the "Cartoonz Saga". It becomes a family trait in Brawny's A Buck to the Face video for "To Where and Back Again, Parts 1 and 2". His entire reason for going along with Brawny is to get his uncle's little black book. It...doesn't quite work out as he intended.
- Signing Off Catchphrase: "Keep It Sketchy".
- Token Non-Human: Along with Silver Quill and Dr. Wolf, he is one of the few non-pony analysis and along with For No Good Reason, as one of the few changelings in the community.
- Voluntary Shapeshifting: Comes with being a Changeling. At one point, he even uses this to troll Toon Kritic, by making him think he was going to do a colab with Brony Curious.
- Never Trust a Title: Sweetie Bloom may be her name, but it has nothing to do with the Apple Bloom X Sweetie Belle ship.
- Official Couple: With PuzzleBrony.
- Platonic Life-Partners: With Finn the Pony.
- Reference Overdosed: Sweetie is known for making a TON of references, primarily Disney references.
- Shipper on Deck: Every couple, no matter how contrived, is fair game. It often gets her in trouble with her friends.
TBBBAP (Keg Standard & Phantom Horn)
- The Ace: Keg Standard's defining trait.
- Fun with Acronyms: Stands for "Two Best Brothers Bitch About Ponies"
- I Just Want to Be Special: Phantom Horn is an earth pony who wants to be a unicorn.
Voice of Reason
- Adorkable: Even when he screamed like a girl in his Three's a Crowd review. The glasses definitely help.
- Author Appeal: Voice Of Reason states in his Camaraderie is Supernatural review that parody is one of his favorite genres of comedy. This helps explain his dislike towards the abridged series "Friendship is Witchcraft" (see directly below).
- Berserk Button: Let's just say he has more than one.
- Don't ever mention Friendship is Witchcraft in Voice's presence if you value your life!
- The mere hint of a reference to the episodes "Bridle Gossip" or "Rainbow Falls" will send him into a rage.note
- While Voice has openly never liked Trixie, he really grew to despise her from her appearance in "No Second Prances" onwards (see Rage Breaking Point below). It's gotten to the point where when the Inverted Shadow brings up Trixie's Jerkass behavior in the episode in a video with ToonKritic and InvertedShadow talking about Trixie's character, it causes Voice to spontaneously start screaming in anger, even though he wasn't in the same room as them, but rather several miles away in the Rift Cafe.
- Megane: Voice wears glasses in pony form and real life.
- Official Couple: With the SEGASister.
- Rage Breaking Point: In the Roundtable Is Magic podcast for "All Bottled Up", he explodes when discussing Trixie's behaviour said episode.
- Story Arc: Started one with AnY Pony with their "Magical Mystery Cure" review, and they ended it with their "Twilight's Kingdom" review.
The Watchful Pony
- Art Evolution: Watchful's OC has gone through several redesigns; his most recents vectors were done by Silver Quill.
- Author Appeal: Twilight is to Watchful what Princess Luna is to Canned Cream.
- Deadpan Snarker: He can be this way in his reviews.
- I Am Very British: His accent is a shade more colourful than straight RP.
- Spell My Name with an "S": Goes by "Buc Reviewer" these days.
- Four-Philosophy Ensemble: A Cynic like Byter, AntonyC, and Tommy Oliver given her negative attitude towards show and it's future.
- Everything Sounds Sexier in French: She's actually Lithuanian, but the principle holds.
- Jekyll & Hyde: A gender-swapped version with herself as Jekyll and Lethal Aurora as Hyde.
The Mysterious Mr Enter
- Badass Mustache
- Cool Hat: His Tudor cap
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: Tommy has left the MLP analysis community and has no plans to make any more pony-related content, citing a lack of passion for the show and a desire to create his own original content as two of the biggest reasons. The Bus Came Back later, if only to talk about his horse waifu. With three Rarity episodes in a row, he got a lot of requests to talk about them, and seeing they were about his favorite pony, he thought, "Sure, Why Not" He ended the video saying that, he might come back to do another one if something major happens, like Trixie comes back or the Cutie Mark Crusaders get their marks. And then, Crusaders Of The Lost Mark aired right after he uploaded his Rarity video.
- Art Evolution: In the process of "destroying" CartoonZ, he regenerates in a Dr. Who sense and gets a redesign.
- Broke the Rating Scale: Like Cartoonz, it's the Meaningless Comparison variety in the Lightning Rounds, turning it into a Running Gag.
- Cool Hat: His top hat it even gets some sweet steampunk goggles when he's rebooted.
- Destination Defenestration: Is subjected to this by Brawny Buck in "A Buck to the Face: Canterlot Boutique".
- Evil Twin: CarToonZ, who is basically a evil, egotistical version Toon Critic with Pokemon hat and Shades.
- Fingerless Gloves: He tends to wear these when cosplaying as his OC at conventions.
- Fusion Dance: With Lightning Bliss to form ToonBlisstramon. At first this was done in a dream, but they managed to do it in real life.
- Official Couple: With Eliyora (up until they broke up in July 2015, at least).
- Real Song Theme Tune: Living Colour's "Cult of Personality".
- Red Baron: The Colt of Personality.
- Super-Powered Evil Side: If TK is pushed over the edge, he'll grow Fangs Of Evil, his eyes will turn to red and black and he'll attack anything he can.
Alfonzo 'Al' Kenneth HolicThe aforementioned nameless blue and grey griffon who appears on MangaKamen's channel. While he does like to make Manga's and Skull's lives miserable, he is NOT a villain.
- Anti-Hero: Somewhat, while he isn't really as scrupulous as MangaKamen, he's shown to at least have a good heart - Hell, he's taken over some reviews for Manga whenever he's... Incapacitated.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: He's done this a few times, most notably when he broke reality when covering a Sonic video in his series.
- Chivalrous Pervert: Yeah, he's not above holding onto a Magazine of PlayColt, even while he covers for Manga in a review.
- No Name Given: Until he was given his own series, a parody of Cinema Sins, he had remained nameless.
- The Alcoholic: ... Seriously? His name kind of gives it away.
Baron Tall TalesA zombified reviewer who hosts a twisted game in the Nightmare Night 2014 special. He returns for another round in 2016 in "After the Fact: Scare Master".
- Baleful Polymorph: In 2016, the Baron pulls this stunt to further torment his latest playthings.
- Big Bad: Of the Nightmare Night 2014 special and After the Fact: Scare Master.
- Breaking Speech: Delivered to Silver Quill, warning him that fame is fleeting and soon he will be left with nothing from the fandom.
- Catchphrase: "Thrill me!" which becomes a Borrowed Catchphrase once or twice.
- Evil Sounds Raspy: He's got a raspy voice and laugh.
- Expy: He looks a lot like a dead Tommy Oliver.
- For the Evulz: Apparently the only reason he plays this game on Nightmare Night.
- I Know What You Fear: And what everyone in his game fears is hate mail.
- Lame Pun Reaction: Both of Finn the Pony's puns in After the Fact react poorly with the Baron.
- Nice Hat: A red top hat with a black feather.
- Our Zombies Are Different: He's said to be the zombified remains of a long dead critic.
- Phrase Catcher: Invoked. He makes it a rule in his game that whenever he says "Thrill me", the contestants have to reply with "Yo, Baron, I can dig it!" Last year they had to sing "I'm a Little Teapot".
- Rage Quit: When Silver Quill reveals he completely forgot who Tall Tales was, the Baron restores everyone to normal and throws them out of his cemetery in a huff.
- Screw the Rules, I Make Them!: Baron announces at the start that he makes the rules and can change them at any time.
- Shout-Out: To Baron Samedi.
- Take That!: Implied to be one towards Tommy Oliver, seeing as he is almost identical to Tommy's OC (even having the same name). Not a Take That! by itself, but the Baron is said to be the zombified remains of a "long dead" critic.
CatrinaA reimagined version of Catrina who serves as the Big Bad of Tricky Fox, Lightning Bliss, Sapphire, and Grey's review of her special.
- Adaptational Heroism: While overall no different than her original self, she ultimately lets the analysts go of her own free will when they reveal they liked her special rather than needing forced into it.
- Big Bad: Tries to kidnap the analysts. Also literally since she's significantly larger than the analysts.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: Is aware of the existence of her G1 special and tells the Analysts to continue the review, and actually lets them go when they turn out to like it despite its faults.
- Fantastic Drug: Still has a Witch Weed addiction like her G1 self.
- Mix-and-Match Critter: Seems to be more of a quadruped griffin or a sphinx than a bipedal cat woman like she originally was.
- Vertebrate with Extra Limbs: Has a pair of wings in addition to being on four legs.
A fusion of Lightning Bliss and Aeon debuting in Bliss's Hearth's Warming special.
- A Form You Are Comfortable With: Is implied to still have Aeon's demonic form, but like him keeps in pony form pony form.
- Ambiguous Gender: While appearing female, they're a fusion of the male Aeon and the female Lightning Bliss, so what gender they are, if either, is unclear.
- Fusion Dance: Of Lightning Bliss and Aeon. Unlike ToonBlisstramon, they're a mental and spiritual fusion as well.
- Mundane Utility: Despite being a fusion of an Alicorn and a powerful demon, they're formed to enjoy a Hearth's Warming Party for the mutual benefit of their components.
Horror ScoreVoice of Reason's evil counterpart, first debuting in his "PONY.MOV" review.
- Evil Redhead
- For the Lulz: Kept a fan letter from the SEGASister meant for Voice to himself for almost two years just for his own amusement.
- Jekyll & Hyde: He's the Hyde to Voice's Jekyll. That is until he became sentient instead of being a mere dark side of Voice of Reason, starting in his "Castle-Mania" review.
Kevin The ChangelingSketchy's younger cousin, who is-much to his annoyance-placed into his care.
- Annoying Younger Sibling: To Sketchy.
- Curse Cut Short: Starts to spell out a certain 4-letter obscenity starting with "C" that he though Sketchy had told him not to call Lightning Bliss instead of "cute", only to be interrupted by Sketchy before he can finish.
- Straw Man: Serves as this to Sketchy, when need be.
King ThreshA king from 1000 years ago who used the "Amulet of Anger" to rise to power, commiting many heinous acts to become all powerful. He mainly serves as a backstory to the Amulet Cartoonz plans to use.
- Artifact of Doom: Serves as the backstory to one.
- The Power of Hate: Drew his power from how much others hated him.
- Troll: OOOOOH BOY! His amulet allowed him to become nigh-invinsible, and preformed many horrible things to do it.
LoathingCanned Cream's evil twin.
- Even Evil Has Standards: Admits that he enjoys the suffering of others just as much as the next evil embodiment of an analyzer's OC, but even he's uncomfortable with the constant abuse on Spike.
- Evil Sounds Deep: Has a noticeably deeper voice compared to CC.
- Hates Being Touched: Canned Cream tries to comfort him with a hug in his "Settling Sunset" video, and Loathing responds with "Touch me with those hooves, and I will relieve you of the burden of having hooves!"
- Hostile Takeover: In Canned Cream's "Elements of DISharmony" video, he knocks CC out, locks him in a broom closet, and does the video himself. CC escapes by the end of the video.
- Shadow Archetype: In his introductory monologue, he describes himself as every negative bit of Canned Cream's psyche he's tried to keep locked up given form.
Mary SueA pink alicorn that hangs out with Mad Munchkin.
- Chekhov's Gunman: Her teleporting Mad Munchkin to the wrong place led to Munchkin ending up getting the role of the RED team's Soldier for the Analysis Anarchy series.
- Dumb Blonde: Accent and all. Though her hair is white, so "platinum blonde" is in effect.
- Fangirl: She's a Discord fangirl, and violently protective of him and his reputation.
- Mistaken for Dog: She's convinced Silver Quill is a pigeon, and thinks Dr. Wolf is either a very hairy pigeon, or a squirrel.
- Parody Sue: She was created for Mad Munchkin's video of why she dislikes alicorn Original Characters and kind of just stuck around.
- Princesses Prefer Pink: Pink alicorn.
- Winged Unicorn: She's an alicorn.
MasterA unicorn mage who created Dr. Wolf.
- And I Must Scream: His possible fate if he never left the Library: stuck wandering its recesses for all eternity and driven mad by it.
- The Gift: Seemed to be an incredibly gifted unicorn given he granted Dr. Wolf sapience.
- Humans Through Alien Eyes: He was the first pony that Dr. Wolf ever saw, and as such was seen in this fashion at first.
- No Name Given: Is simply called Master because Dr. Wolf never learned his name, or did and not knowing what a name was never realized it was his name.
- Parental Substitute: Over time Dr. Wolf thought of his master as the closest thing he's ever had to a father. In Diamond Tiara's therapy visit, Dr. Wolf outright calls him his father.
- Sanity Slippage: Went insane during his and Dr. Wolf's stay in the Library.
- Things Man Was Not Meant to Know: Implied to have uncovered some in the Library, with the expected result.
- Uncertain Doom: His ultimate fate is left unknown. He's last seen vanishing into the Library after going insane from something within its walls and was never seen again. Given the nature of the Library, he might still be there, lost in its walls and insanity.
- Walking Spoiler: Knowing much about him spoils much of Dr. Wolf's origin story.
- Achilles' Heel: The Sword of Amicitia appears to be this, as it kills him fairly quickly.
- Arch-Enemy: His reaction to realizing what the Sword of Amicitia is implies he considers Amicitia this.
- Big Bad: Of Emerald Comet's Horror Month.
- Breaking Lecture: Gives Emerald several about his love of dark and tragic stories.
- Driven to Suicide: His goal to both Emerald and all the bronies he can. He nearly succeeds.
- Humans Are Bastards: Argues the bronies are this for their, in his opinion, sadistic love of dark fiction.
- Killer Rabbit: Looks like a small, red unicorn foal with a high pitched voice...and overpowers Emerald several times and comes very close to driving him to suicide.
- Villainous Breakdown: Completely loses it when Emerald doesn't kill himself and upon realizing Amicitia's role in it. He ends up jumping right at Emerald while laughing insanely, despite Emerald being armed with the sword.
Thunder BlightLightning Bliss' dark side made manifest as a separate entity by a spell gone bad and the Big Bad of 'Flight of Blight.'
- A God Am I: Is an Alicorn and in no way humble about it.
- Back from the Dead: Temporarily in #EmbraceTheHate, she reverts back to Bliss, though. Turns out: She wasn't dead to begin with, she was just trapped in Bliss' mind, as shown in this video.
- Big Bad: Of 'Flight of Blight'.
- Big "NO!": In MLP tradition, she gives one when Bliss manages to overpower and destroy her.
- Break Them by Talking: Does this to Bliss during the final fight with her , telling her off for holding back. This ultimately backfires when Bliss stops holding back.
- The Cameo: despite being destroyed, she briefly comes back in #EmbraceTheHate to kick Cartoonz's ass for summoning her and show "true hatred".
- Card-Carrying Villain: Lampshaded and completely unashamed of it.
- Combat Pragmatist: As she points out, she doesn't play by the rules. Considering shes a (literal) Villain Sue, this makes sense.
- Cooldown Hug: Gets one from both Toonkritic and GoldenFox after breaking down sobbing following a rant on the Rainbow Brite reboot.
- Curbstomp Battle: The other Analysts' attempts to physically stop her don't go very well...
- Dark Action Girl: She's so strong that Lightning Bliss is the only one who can actually fight her head on.
- Deader Than Dead: Subverted, while it appeared she was killed via Beam Of War, she was actually just absorbed into Bliss' mind, only coming out when she's extremely pissed.
- Deliberately Monochrome: Her design is this in contrast to Lightning Bliss' rainbow colors. She also does this to Lightning Bliss' channel.
- Enemy Without: Was split off from Lightning Bliss by a spell she intended to use to undo her Alicorn status.
- Even Evil Has Standards: Found Sharknado using real life hurricane relief footage distasteful. She also has a small soft spot for sharks (because they're great predators) and seems mildly angry at how Shark Week tends to attract a movies that slaughter sharks when it's meant to educate people about real life sharks.
- Eviler Than Thou: CarToonZ is afraid of her, and thus tries to restore her and form a Villain Team-Up. Blight laughs in his face and curbstomps him before Bliss manages to retake control. During their review of Sharknado, her first line is laughing in his face.
- Evil Plan: Replace Lightning Bliss, take over her channel, and then take over the Rift.
- Evil Twin: Of Lightning Bliss.
- Greater-Scope Villain: Is inadvertently responsible for CarToonZ becoming such a big threat when she blasted Toon with her monochrome beam.
- Kill and Replace: Her ultimate goal with Lightning Bliss.
- Leitmotif: Has a rather ominous one.
- Literal Split Personality: Is Lightning Bliss' dark side split off from her.
- Meaningful Name: "Blight" typically means to Infect or Destroy. Guess what she does to Bliss' channel and plans to do to the others. If you guessed "infect and slowly destroy Bliss' channel, you're correct.
- Names to Run Away from Really Fast: Anypony with the word Blight in their them name can't be good news, especially if you now what it means.
- Oh, Crap!: Her reaction to Bliss managing to overpower her.
- Physical Goddess: Unlike Lightning Bliss, who is powerful but can't control her magic very well, Thunder Blight can.
- Pride: Big time. She is not humble in the slightest.
- Shadow Archetype: Her monologue implies she's literally Lightning Bliss' psychological shadow given life. Whereas Lightning Bliss is sensitive and doesn't like hurting others with her magic (and is bad at it), Thunder Blight is confident, actively enjoys causing chaos, and isn't afraid to let her magic run wild in a rage. Oh, and she hates rainbows. It should be noted that do to her nature as this, her personality and behavior actually changes depending on what Bliss is currently feeling when she appears. Compare her when she originally appeared to her role in Bliss's review of the Rainbow Brite reboot.
- Smug Super: She's a Physical Goddess and full of herself for it. though this ultimately becomes her downfall
- Superpowered Evilside: Is Lightning Bliss' dark side separated from her, and has much better control of their Alicorn magic than her.
- Then Let Me Be Evil: Basically represents Bliss' desire to do this in response to constantly being called a Mary Sue.
- There Can Only Be One: Says this about her and Lightning Bliss. Unfortunately for her, Bliss wins and destroys her.
- Villain Sue: Invoked Quite literally: she's an evil Mary Sue version of Bliss. She outright calls herself a Mary Sue.
TwinkLightning Bliss' pet rainbow monster.
- Cool Pet: Is a truck sized rainbow monster.
- Fluffy the Terrible: "Twink" sounds like a rather harmless name for a giant rainbow colored set of fangs.
- Fuzz Therapy: Happened when he met Lightning Bliss, and comforted her with a hug when she was crying over Tanks For The Memories.
- Getting the Boot:
- Subverted. Twink does care immensely for his owner, but he can be in a way bossy with her as he has kicked her out of her dimension and growling at her if she tries to go back in. This happens in her Gryphonstone review, as at first Lightning didn't want to review that episode due to her hatred of Gilda which Twink responds to by picking her up and kicking her out of her dimension and wouldn't let her back til she was done with it.
- There's also indication that he did it again in "AMWDW Lightning Bliss and Why we Create" as Lightning claims she had no choice but to see Dr.Wolf since Twink was sick of her moping around in her channel, after saying that she tried to get out of it all by saying she's fine to Dr.Wolf & tries to go back to her channel only for Twink to start growling at her the moment she opened the door to her Channel. Although that one was in a way slightly out of concern of Bliss and just as she said just lost his patience with her and just went with force so he might've sent her to the Dr's office. He did let her back in after she felt better.
- Not Evil, Just Misunderstood: Lightning thought for a while that; every time he was reappearing somewhere that he was going to eat her. But really he just wanted to be her pet; just generally wanted to be with her and means absolutely no harm.
- Noodle Incident: Blissy accidently created him from another one of her magical mishaps that took place in her Dimension Channel.
- Vocal Dissonance: Compared to its roars and occasional purrs, Twink eats with a completely separate "nom nom".