ILoveKimPossibleAlot (KP) is one of the many My Little Pony generation 4 analysts.
She is known in the community for her humor-based, short, and heavily stylized analysis videos that are chock full of pop culture references and Discord fangirling.
Her OC is a blue pegasus with a two-tone (yellow and light brown) mane.
The main gist of her videos, besides a few varied animations, consists of My Little Review — where she reviews specific episodes of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic as well as some fan works — and Analysis Is Magic — where she more closely examines some specific aspects of the show.
ILoveKimPossibleAlot provides examples of:
- Adorkable: A huge Discord fangirl who loves making pop culture references. Add her cute voice to that and voila!
- Affectionate Parody: She does one of CinemaSins in her review of "Rarity Takes Manehattan", complete with the sin counter stinger.
- Art Shift:
- Her depiction in "Let's Go and Meet John de Lancie" is closer to the actual style of Friendship Is Magic, compared to the usual style and Limited Animation of her reviews.
- For her My Little Reviews of PONY.MOV, she's depicted in the art style of the series instead of the usual one.
- For her review of the Fluffle Puff animations, her avatar becomes a fluffy pegasus.
- The review of Rainbow Rocks gives her a human avatar, closer in style to the movie.
- And for the review of My Little Pony: The Movie (2017), her avatar is again closer to the movie's style.
- Author Appeal:
- KP really likes Discord after his HeelFace Turn in "Keep Calm and Flutter On". She describes her adoration for him is to that of a puppy. If Discord appears in an episode, bet on her review of that episode to be at least twice as long as her usual review.
- When she was younger, she was a big fan of Kim Possible, and she still likes it to this day. No surprise there...
- Badass Adorable: Especially when it comes to Discord.
- Berserk Button: She doesn't like it when Discord acts like a jerk after being reformed. That's the reason why she gave the episodes "Princess Twilight Sparkle" a negative review.
- Breaking the Reviewer's Wall: In her Princess Twilight Sparkle Review, she talks to Discord, a character in the show.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Though not as much as AntonyC
- Covers Always Lie: A channel called ILoveKimPossibleAlot? Surprisingly, she has both funny and quality reviews, which has earned her a spot as one of the top YouTube analyst bronies.
- Fangirl: Mostly known to be the definitive one for Discord of My Little Pony, but pertains to John de Lancie and Kim Possible as well.
- Halloween Special: Her review of "Luna Eclipsed", complete with redone bat pony faces and Thriller PMV ending.
- Huddle Shot: Used in her review of the PONY.MOV series. After KP faints from watching the shorts (and finding herself in the same art style), the avatars of her fellow reviewers huddle above her.
- Messy Hair: KP's avatar has a serious case of bed hair at the beginning of "Do Princesses Dream of Magic Sheep?"
- Magnum Opus: KP considers the video "Let's Go and Meet John de Lancie" to be her greatest achievement. It is also the most viewed video on her YouTube channel.
- Motor Mouth: In some of her reviews or analyses, she can talk at a very fast pace.
- Nice Girl: Sometimes she compliments her fans by calling them awesome and seems to be quite friendly on certain websites. Then there is her face reveal at the end of "Let's Go and Meet John De Lancie" video...
- No Pronunciation Guide: She has absolutely no clue how to pronounce Nick Confalone's name.
- Obligatory Joke: In the review for "Daring Done", the Egyptian-themed town is introduced with "Walk Like an Egyptian" by The Bangles. After which KP says defensively, "Don't look at me like that, you knew it was coming..."
- Promoted Fangirl:
- KP, who is known for being the biggest John DeLancie fanatic, got an opportunity to interview him.
- Similarly, she's always grown an attachment to M.A. Larson, and has interviewed him as well.
- Reference Overdosed: There's a reason she calls herself the "Queen of References". She makes so many references in her videos, often at such a fast pace, that you need to hit the pause and/or rewind buttons often to get most of them.
- Ring Ring Crunch: KP's alarm clock doesn't survive the opening of the "Do Princesses Dream of Magic Sheep?" review.
- Shout-Out: The "Canterlot Boutique" review is taken over twice by a M.A. Larson preaching for "alicorness" in the style of the Mandarin from Iron Man 3.
- Spell My Name with an "S": Despite being grammatically incorrect, the "L" in the "Alot" of "ILoveKimPossibleAlot" is not capitalized.
- Squee!: She starts out right away the review for "Crusaders of the Lost Marks" with a lengthy, shrill scream of joy.
- Stealth Pun: Many that can slip by way too fast with the little vignettes that surround KP during a review. For example, for the My Little Review of "Rock Solid Friendship", upon commenting that Maud Pie became a stronger character, we see a collage of Maud's head upon... the body of Dwayne Johnson (a.k.a. "The Rock").
- Token Girl: Due to the nature of the Brony community, KP is one of the very few female analysts and certainly one of the more popular ones.