Creators And Series With Their Own Pages:
- Tommy's EPIC bit of Wild Mass Guessing at the end of the Canterlot Wedding review, where he uses references to Tolkien's The Silmarillion to posit that Queen Chrysalis is actually a not-so-reformed-after-all Princess Luna/Nightmare Moon, also parodying the end of The Usual Suspects.Tommy: The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convince the world she didn't exist.
- Brawny Buck punts Digibrony in the face finally giving the meaning behind "A Buck to The Face"Digibrony: 3, Rarity's reason for dragging Fluttershy to the castle is contrived as F(squee)
(Brawny comes out of nowhere and kicks him in the face)Brawny Buck: It has been shown twice that Fluttershy shares Rarity's interest in the textile arts, there are preexisting legends and ancient rumors surrounding most of the major plots in this series, and I could have sworn, that restoring the Tree of Harmony to full power in the season opener implied making the forest at least a little less dangerous. PAY ATTENTION YOU OBLIVIOUS OVERGROWN STALLIONIZED SWEETIE BELLE!
- Golden Fox gets one at the very end of his "Twilight's Kingdom" review that doubles as a Heartwarming Moment as well, complete with flashbacks to all of his collabs this season.Golden Fox: Season 4 was a lot better than I thought it was. It brought a lot of memories of who I was with for my reviewing progress. They become unforgettable for me that will hopefully lead for the better. I could remember it like it was yesterday when I first started. I never thought that time would pass by this quickly, but looking back, they have something for me to truly appreciate. Admittably, a lot of us have been dysfunctional, and even worse, we were given a rather bad reputation in the fandom. This was not meant to happen, but that's what happens when things aren't thought out completely. We've had controversial moments, we faced hard times, but we are to understand each other, and we have. We may have made mistakes, that's what makes us grow stronger. That's what makes ANYONE grow stronger. There's always a challenge to face, and mistakes we'll admit to, and you're never going to get better, unless you learn to face them. I won't deny it, I've been harsh on season 4, I've blinded myself from what I assumed it was, before waiting for the rest of the season. That was a mistake I should learn from. I can't be absolute, but rest assured rather expressively, comedically, artistically, or what have you, I do what I can to encourage improvement, not make the creators look bad. And you know what? I think they have improved. This isn't about what we want. It's not about what we expect, it's about what we can address for the better. We may have been dysfunctional, but in the end, reviewers, analysts, and even you viewers in which you provided with, WE STAND TOGETHER! But the one question still remains: Can we last another season? The short answer, we don't know. However, there's no doubt we'll find out. Until then, I'm Golden Fox, and I'll catch you all on Season 5!
- The EPIC swordfight between Brawny Buck and his brother at the start of "A Buck to the Face: A Canterlot Wedding." Dude's got some serious moves!
- Ink Rose get's one by absolutely terrifying Josh Scorcher, a military officer six years her senior, by flirting with him.
- The pure SCALE of KP's John de Lancie video
currently the biggest analyst related video in the community.
- In fact, the more KP makes videos, the more epic they become. Her one-note graphics that are only on-screen for a split second are of better quality, and she keeps meeting more and more bronies to help her with artwork and audio.
- Speaking of large scale analyst related videos Dr. Wolf's origin story definitely counts. Between the writing, illustrations, music, and Dr. Wolf's voice work, it's just a thing of beauty.
- Golden Fox and the other Analysts raising a call for help for Keyframe to get her out of her home situation. With only a few days before she graduated the brony community raised over 20,000 dollars in 'THREE DAYS, allowing her to move out nearly immediately and escape to a new life. The fact that Keyframe somehow hid her problems INCREDIBLY WELL by appearing happy and full of life in all of her videos, then managing to survive and escape the situation after eight years was one for her. Also counts as a MASSIVE Heartwarming Moment.
- Brawny Buck's reaction to the CMC getting their cutie marks? Put himself in a cannon, launch himself to the moon, strike the moon hard enough to embed a Big "YES!" on the surface, and fall back to earth.
- 'Flight of Blight'. Not only was it a big product, it ends with a Beam-O-War between Bliss and her Enemy Without Thunder Blight that ends with Bliss finally accepting her Alicorn status and controlling her rainbow magic perfectly to destroy Thunder Blight.
- A Firebrand Magic Lesson with Lightning Bliss. For both of them; Firebrand proves to be a skilled fighter and teacher, while Bliss shows greater magical control than she has before. In the end, his taunts turn out to be intended to help motivate Bliss, and things end relatively well compared to Bliss's other magic lessons. He also notes that she did learn some things. The lesson is visually spectacular too.Firebrand: Every fighter must be alert and ready for danger at all times. An unfocused opponent is an easy opponent.
Lightning Bliss: You're supposed to be teaching me magic!
Firebrand: I am. Magic is more than power or knowledge. It is application. Size up the problem and learn the most efficient way of overcoming it. Right now, my tactic is to keep you from focusing. Overcome it.
- The in the Cartoonz Arc, we are constantly told by Cartoonz that he's is always 3 steps ahead of Toon, turns out this was far from the truth, turns out Toon was playing Cartoonz the whole time (at least, after the take over), setting up the invasions and everything to trick Cartoonz into his own demise. That's right: TOON TROLLED AND OUTSMARTED AN EVIL CLONE WHO IS WELL KNOWN FOR FUCKING WITH PEOPLE'S EMOTIONS AND MIND! ALL WHILE MAKING IT SEEM CARTOONZ WAS IN CONTROL! Damn.
- Thespio and Jasper Pie get a pretty awesome moment during the CarToonZ arc. And it starts with an Armor-Piercing Question; Why would you want to hurt your idols? Then then proceed to give Cartoonz a verbal lashing, bringing up his past of how he started out as an Ascended Fanboy of theirs. Cartoonz give his usual villain monologues about how hes better than Toon and everyone else, but you can tell their words left him rather shaken.
- Not only that, but the spell that did him in didn't just defeat Cartoonz, but completely destroyed him. Deader Than Dead.
- Unfortunately, not even a year later, it appears that the spell wasn't as permanent as we thought.
- The fact ToonKritic was pleasantly surprised by the fact that someone managed to start the creation of a Cartoonz Character page, multiple theories on the arc and even Fridge content.
- Antony C gets special mention for this video, surrounding the drama around ILoveKimPossibleALot using "stolen" show assets for her video "Let's Go Meet John de Lancie." Not only is it awesome for the fact that Antony, an Australian, spent who knows how many hours digging through US law for his friend, but also the fact that he debunked the idea that anyone had anything to fear from using show assets. Antony also revealed that KP used the assets "because I told her to", setting himself up as a Sacrificial Lamb should Hasbro ever decide to take action against them anyway, and revealing all the drama surrounding KP to be little more than slanderous gossip.
- The "Do Princesses Dream Of Magic Sheep" review by Golden Fox and Keyframe is considered one of, if not their best work to date, from the production values/effects to the emotions — so much so that a fan made a journal on it.
- When the Analysis Daily vote came down to Golden Fox, Tricky Fox, Finn, and Brawny Buck, MangaKamen made a support video for Brawny (also a bit of a Heartwarming Moment). Regardless of who won, it has to be seen to be believed.
- Unfortunately, less than a year after the end of his arc, CarToonZ is apparently Back from the Dead. But, unlike most of the channels that have appeared to have been hacked by him, The Editor was having none of it.The Editor: (pointing a gun at CarToonZ) If I were you... I'd run. *shooting CarToonZ as he runs off* AND STAY OUT!! *quietly* Friggen edge lord and his overhype bullshit...
- Thunder Blight is back. According to the description, this series has been in the making for two years and it shows. What's more, considering the trailer has a scene in The Secret Rift, it's possible that this series has taken inspiration from the original plot for Blight's first appearance, which had Blight being much darker than how she ended up being portrayed.