Classic Timeline: 1 | 2, 3, 4/F/Final
Classic Subseries: Masou Kishin | Compati Hero Series
Alpha Saga: Alpha/Shin/Super Hero Sakusen | Alpha Gaiden | 2nd Alpha | 3rd Alpha
Compact Series: Compact 2/Impact | Compact 3 | MX
Z Saga: Z | 2nd Z | 3rd Z | Walking Spoilers
Nintendo Handheld Series: A | R | D | J | W | K | L | UX | BX
VTX Trilogy: V | X | T
Other Standalones: 64 | GC | NEO | OE | X-Ω | DD | 30
Original Generation Saga: Steel Dragon Battle Group | Earth Federation | Enemy Factions | Civilians and Walking Spoilers | Endless Frontier
Sentou God Noa
- Blood Knight: He loves to fight and cause conflict.
- Final Boss: After beating Gilgilgun in the first half of the remake, the game proceeds to unlock the second half. If you reach the final stage of this half, you have to beat him to beat the game.
- Kamehame Hadoken/Sword Beam: God Buster. Noa creates a sigil and then shoots out a beam of light at his foe.
- Light Is Not Good: Although he looks like a Knight in Shining Armor, he is the main antagonist in the second half of the remake.
- Mythology Gag: Sentou God Noa mentions the titles of the Third Super Robot Wars Z games in his God Buster attack.
- Original Generation: Other than Mecha Gilgilgun, Noa is the only OG antagonist in the SRW 1 remake.
- Physical God: Noa's title. He also has the highest HP in the remake and very strong attacks to boot.