- How many fans are you willing to bet wet themselves in excitement when most found out Mega Man 9 was retraux?
I don't think you'll be able to do this alone...
- Mega Man 10 is gonna be retraux, too, so they're probably going to spoil it agai- Wait, PROTO MAN's playable ALONGSIDE Mega?!
- Mega Man X2 had the fans start feeling the Capcom Sequel Stagnation on Mega Man as a whole, X3 had to add something new: Zero as a playable character!
- Even with franchise creator Keiji Inafune at the helm, Mega Man Zero also once received a lot of flak, starting with the dramatic design changes for Zero... until fans start hearing Zero's original leitmotif again!
- Rockman Online was thought by fans to be just another Mega Man X game...until they learned there was a reason the game is called that instead of Rockman X Online. Yes, classic Mega Man characters get involved at last, and it appears the character design is influenced by Hitoshi Ariga's Mega Man Megamix, which in itself was a Darker and Edgier take on the Classic series to begin with.
- As of the second trailer and press event the rejoicing continued. Reveals included the three Rockman Killers, internet sensations Flame Hyena and Air Man, Command Mission characters; Scarface, Cinnamon, and Ferham, and longtime fan favorites Pharaoh Man and Sting Chameleon. Neo Wiz seems well on their way to stabling every darkhorse in both series.
- 2013 has seen his Guest Fighter appearance in Super Smash Bros.
- Additionally, many comments in the MM fansite "Mega Man Network" regarding the Smash-verse Mega Man said that Masahiro Sakurai "nailed it", and the amount of research put into the character shows that, at the very least, Nintendo is working hard into giving the Capcom mascot the respect he deserves.
- Mega Man's Final Smash? The Blue Bomber teams up with X, Volnutt, .EXE, and the Star Force Mega Man (no sign of Zero or the ZX Mega Men, though) for a 5-man Charge Shot.◊
- And it all stays for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate! Not only that, but Zero is an Assist Trophy!
- This teaser image, right here, is what fans have been wanting to see explored for years now; an official Classic/X series crossover!
- Revealed on the first day of Capcom Cup 2016: X IS BACK as the first face we see in the reveal of Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite!
- Mega Man Legacy Collection 1 and 2 finally coming to the Nintendo Switch with amiibo was nice, and all eight main Mega Man X games getting a new collection was even better, but Mega Man's 30th Anniversary gives us Mega Man 11?! And it's not a 8-bit retro game!? Capcom hasn't given up on the Blue Bomber after all!
- So, anybody here ever heard of Super Robot Wars X-Ω? Mobile game that's part of the Super Robot Wars franchise, no? Infamous for including series' that don't count as Humongous Mecha anime or even series in a franchise that's usually a crossover between many Humongous Mecha anime, no? GOING TO FEATURE MEGA MAN AS ONE OF SAID SERIES FOR A LIMITED TIME, NO?!
- Shame there's no accessible way of playing Mega Man: The Wily Wars in today's generation since the Sega Channel is long dead and AtGame's Portable Genesis Player containing the game has shoddy emulation. Oh well, time to a way to emul—wait, IT'S GONNA BE INCLUDED WITH THE UPCOMING OFFICIAL SEGA GENESIS MINI, THE ONE THAT M2 ARE ALSO WORKING ON!? THANK YOU, SEGA, M2, AND CAPCOM!
- Even better: it was confirmed that it will be the 60Hz NTSC release of the game instead of the 50Hz PAL release for the North American Genesis Mini! Mega Man equipped with Blast Processing, baby!
And The Fandom Rejoiced / Mega Man