open/close all folders
Two Saiyans Play
Orcs Must Die
- Vegeta being a chick.
- One of Vegeta's character's powers is to make an enemy fight on their side temporarily. He tries this on an ogre at one point, but when it just stands there doing nothing, this happens:
Vegeta: Turn around and HIT things, you STUPID, FAT BAS-he's just like you, Nappa.
Nappa: Is he cheeky?
- Nappa casually mentioning that he's been recording the game the whole time, to Vegeta's annoyance.
- DUDE THEY GOT OUR BITCHES!
- Vegeta just yelling out "HOW MUCH POOP DOES THIS DEER HAVE?" Said deer is shitting like a rocket and has been during the whole level.
- Vegeta asks Nappa, after an owl shits itself to death, "You wrote this game didn't you?"
- We also have:
Vegeta: Hey, hey Nappa ask me how much money I have *Nappa mumbles* MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS AND MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! I'm gonna cut this bitch free. Yeah that's right, I get money and bitches.
Nappa: ...in a video game.
Vegeta: I'm better than you door. I frown harder.
Vegeta: I got a sheep thing and you got my owl and your little dragon thing is just like "Hey what about me guys?" and we're just like "HA! Fuck you!"
Nappa: Hey Vegeta! Hey!
Nappa: Hey I'm Grump!
- Most of their playthrough of Worms Reloaded. Notably:
Vegeta: Val Kilmer's career wins the cockroach award because it just keeps sticking around!
Vegeta: I don't like that fire it should go away
- Nappa blowing up one of Vegeta's worms that had a health increase and Vegeta winding up incredibly angry and right before that Vegeta commenting on Nappa's use of the Ninja Rope
Vegeta: Oh, oh yeah that-that's physics! That's physics!
- Vegeta does not like how the Cluster Bombs behave:
- Vegeta discovers the Dragonball attack:
Vegeta: Final Flash, motherfucker!
- The ending of round 3. Words cannot describe.
- And who could forget:
- Any time Vegeta yells his head off when things go badly.
- The name of Nappa's team and what he names the worms on his team. He names his team "Nappa's Ghosts", in which he names his worms "Casper the Friendly Ghost, "The Chick From The Ring", "Slimer from Ghost Busters", and....."Val Kilmer's career".
- Vegeta attempts to use the Bunker Buster bomb on Nappa, but being unfamiliar with how the weapons operate, he ends up dropping it on his own worm's head.
- Vegeta and Nappa talking like the Swedish Chef from The Muppets is freaking hilarious.
- When Vegeta and Nappa are fighting a Troll:
Vegeta: You know what I think'll work?
*Nappa accidentally heals the Troll*
Vegeta: Probably not that.
- Vegeta's insistence on killing ever character they come across. Starting with Nappa.
Nappa (after they kill each other with rocks): Well no-one wins dick!
Vegeta: Goodbye, everyone who has helped us.
Nappa: And all he ever wanted to do was serve you muffins. Him and his entire fucking family that you slaughtered but you know...
- Vegeta learns that the rock spell is Boring, but Practical. Especially when combined with frozen enemies.
"Blew the fuck out of it with a rock."
- Vegeta's discovery of the Lightning Bolt spell. Five-second beat before laughing his ass off.
- During the flying ship part, Vegeta dies and loses his staff on the enemy ship, which when he tries to get it, the ship flies away leading to Vegeta to fall to his death. Even better, the staff still stays there in midair like it's teasing him. This continues throughout the rest of the level.
- The fact that they put on faux-british accents partway into the Let's Play.
- Throughout the Let's Play Vegeta repeatedly tries convincing Nappa to have fun, but by the end Nappa is a broken wreck. Then, this happens.
Nappa: (crying) Why are we even here?!
Vegeta: Because it is fun. I don't care what you think, it's fun. (gets swarmed by monsters from behind) We're having fun-GET THE FUCK OFF ME! GET THE FUCK OFF ME! I'M HAVING FUN! I'M TRYING TO HAVE FUN! I WAS HERE! TO HAVE FUCKING FUN! FUUUUUUUUUU-!
We cut to Nappa and Vegeta playing Magicka again
Nappa: Hey Vegeta, better?
Vegeta: *Blows Nappa up with Thunderbolt* Much.
- The climax of the second to last round they play in Killing Floor. They're in a pitch black room being swarmed by monsters. Vegeta gets killed and Nappa dies a little bit after.
Nappa: I'm dead.
Vegeta:.....The fuck killed you!?
You hear monster growling noises in the background.
Nappa: Based on that sound.....Your Mom.
Vegeta: Oh haha.....hahaha.....HAHAHAHAHAHA......HAHAHA...HA...FUCK you!
- Then they're playing Trine 2:
Vegeta: (watches as a projected box kills an enemy) I can't believe the box worked.
Nappa: (As Amadeus, continues to cast the box spell) BOX!
- And just before then, Vegeta mentions that he's going to get diabetes just from looking at the background scenery.
- Vegeta's interpretation of Amadeus lying on his face in the opening.
- During one level, the narration mentions that their characters moved "as silently as a whisper". On cue:
Vegeta: I'M WHISPERING!
- Vegeta attempts to jump onto a difficult platform but keeps falling, while Nappa tells him to hurry up. Vegeta finally gives up after a minute and tells Nappa to try it. Nappa succeeds on his first try and gets all the treasure.
Vegeta: Fuck you...
- Vegeta doesn't play SimCity.
Nappa: Come on, Vegeta, we gotta get our zoning laws on! And then we'll build an airport next to the schools, and tax the Hell outta the underprivileged, and then we'll kill all of it with a tornado, followed by a giant monster! We'll be the best mayors ever, Vegeta.
*Unable to load city at this time.*
Vegeta: What the...?
Nappa: Or not.
Vegeta: What the fuck is THIS?!
Nappa: Apparently you can't log onto the servers, Vegeta.
Vegeta: WHY THE HELL DOES IT NEED TO BE ON A SERVER?! IT'S A SINGLE PLAYER GAME!!!
Nappa: Well, they need to make sure you didn't pirate it.
Vegeta: I FUCKING BOUGHT IT!
Nappa: Yeah, but you need to be able to prove that you bought it.
Vegeta: BUT I HAVE A FUCKING RECEIPT! WHO DID THIS TO ME?!
Nappa: That would be EA.
Vegeta: WHO THE FUCK IS EA?!?! (storms off) I'M GONNA KILL HIM!!
Dead Space 3
- At the very beginning of Part 4...
Nappa: You know this is why we blow up space stations from like...before we even get to the planet.
Vegeta: I wonder how many situations like these we avoided by doing that...
- And at the beginning of part 1:
- The two's attempt at roleplaying.
Nappa: I'm only two days away from retirement, Vegeta.Vegeta: That's funny, I'm a rookie.
- The two drawing a Hitler mustache on a video of the cult leader with bullet holes.
This is the best use of ammunition ever!
- At the beginning of part 2 when the screen is nothing but green static.
Vegeta: Now we're in the Matrix!
Nappa: What if I told you... that you're gay.
Vegeta: What if I told you to fuck off?
- Nappa repeatedly tells Vegeta to "stop being a bitch".
- When they're in Isaac's apartment and just looking around, Vegeta gets a look at the bathroom which has a very wide opening and no door.
Vegeta: What the f....!?
Vegeta: What kind of bathroom is this!? It's like wide open! There's no door... this is like the worst kind of apartment!
Nappa: Or the best. You bring a hot date home and you like watching her poop, then you just you know, fucking watch her right?
Vegeta: ...I don't even want to know-
Nappa: Don't make it weird!
- Nappa questioning what the point of the mooks armor if they die in two hits. Vegeta then questioned why they worse armor on Frieza's ship given it was less durable than they were. Nappa replies it looked cooler than fighting naked.
- At the beginning when Vegeta's character jumps out of a plane as it's falling off a mountain.
Vegeta (sarcastically): That's when I do when things start shaking; I head for the nearest exit.<beat>Nappa: I rattle and roll, actually.
- From the Dungeonland episode:
Vegeta: YOUR SHEEP WAS HELLSPAWN!
- The end of the video:
Vegeta (after beating Nappa in DM Mode): That's right evil always wins.
Nappa: Good job, Vegeta.
Vegeta: ...you're supposed to be upset. That I won, and beat you.
Nappa: Happy for you man you finally succeeded at something.
Vegeta I- that's...-
Nappa: I mean it's not killing Kakarot or being the first Super Saiyan or the first to not use protection or being part of Team Fo- Team 3 Star but you know it's something.
*Vegeta grows progressively angrier*
Nappa: Oh wait, wait you are part of Team 3 Star!
So... did Vegeta just go Super Saiyan at the end?
- What makes it even funnier is this comment on Youtube:
- After clearing an area, the DM suddenly causes exploding frogs to rain on them.
Nappa: ITS JUST LIKE ONE OF THE PLAGUES! I'M SORRY JESUS!
(Giant chest falls from the sky and spews out gold)
Nappa: OH! THANK YOU, JESUS!
Vegeta: I can get behind this plague!
- "Life is like a hurricaaaaane! Here in! Duck Hell!"
- Their frustration with the AI partner
- During a heated battle, Nappa claims that Calling Your Attacks makes them stronger. Vegeta, who is playing the Vanguard (a Warrior subtype that uses a two-handed hammer), tries several names for his ground slam attack before settling for "SMASH YOU IN THE FUCKING FACE!"
- During DM Mode, Vegeta makes full use of the Evil Laugh button.
Vegeta: GET THEM, YOU ASSHOLES! While I laugh.
- "Hey Vegeta! I wanted to go as you for Halloween, but I couldn't fit seven dicks in my mouth!"
- Vegeta chasing Nappa, who's holding a sheep, and shouting "Give it back! Give me the sheep!"
- Vegeta designs his character like a Super Saiyan, then names it Super Vegeta. Nappa states his character brings out his inner personality. It's the Mechromancer, who's a girl. Named Nappina. Then when he hears Super Vegeta's name:
Vegeta: I give you... Super Vegeta.
Nappa: Little try-hard...
Vegeta: Little AWESOME.
Vegeta: Oh, hi. See? Women are already coming to me.
Nappa: She's coming to me too, Vegeta.
Vegeta: ...Y-yeah, but...
- The two discussing their nipples. Yes, really.
- Nappa declares Claptrap his spirit animal. When a monster attacks...
- When Claptrap declares the two his minions, Vegeta is not pleased. Especially when Nappa suggests he's Goku's minion.
Vegeta: I am no-one's minion!
Nappa: Uh, you were Freeza's minion... your dad's minion... you're a minion of Goku's...
Vegeta: Ah-NO. I am NOT KAKAROT'S MINION. No chance in hell.
Nappa: You keep fighting with him on a team, but you always go, like, second...
Vegeta: Ju-NO. I always pop in and secure the kill. That idiot... does not... kill things. 'Cause he's an idiot.
- Vegeta taking things while going "mineminemineminemineminemine...".
- As of Part 3, it's turned into an attack.
- Nappa after killing some Mooks:
Nappa: Who's got the moves of a fourteen-year-old girrrl!
Vegeta: Apparently Nappa.
- At the start of part 2 Claptrap needs someone to repair his eye. Vegeta volunteers to do it for free if it means jamming his fist in its eyesocket.
- To which he attempts.
- Vegeta insists that he's an adult, and Nappa says that he isn't since he doesn't know how to raise a kid.
Vegeta: Oh, come on, like I have to do that. There's a woman for that!
Nappa: Yeah! I took care of you for how many years?Vegeta: Oh yeah, look how I turned out.Nappa: ...Dah, that's true.Vegeta: I was gonna say "awesomely" and "thank you", but whatever!
- Nappa then goes on to mention that he's technically Vegeta's guardian.
- The Rakkpocalypse. "The Rakkoning! Rakknado!"
- Vegeta going on a Roaring Rampage of Revenge against all who dare to be better than him.
- At one point in part 5, Vegeta ends up in a room with pictures of half-naked Moxxi.
Nappa: Why can't I hold all this loot?!
Vegeta: Yeah, why can't I hold all this either... [beat] I'm sorry, what are we talking about?
Vegeta: I gave you my money! WHY WON'T YOU LOVE MEEEEE?!
- Come Part 7, they actually meet. She's not interested.
Left 4 Dead 2
- Upon taking the elevator down to the smoke-filled first floor, Nappa starts teasing Vegeta.
Nappa: This room is like your sexuality, Vegeta. It's flaming!
- When the two are in the mall during the first campaign, Nappa gets taken down again.
Nappa: Okay, things have changed, and Mardi Gras is in full swing. I'm on the ground, and men are stomping me.
Vegeta: Gotta admit that this is a lot better than the other thing.
- A little later, Vegeta compares it to their Killing Floor experience.
Nappa: What thing?
Vegeta: The killing thing with the Cockney people.
- Vegeta's reaction to the Charger and the Witch when they attack.
- Vegeta shoots a Witch from a floor above thinking she won't find him. She does.
- Vegeta goes through 2 Tank encounters and somehow he never runs into the thing.
- The whole bit beginning with Nappa's Beyonce impression. And then...
(A giant worm comes out of the sky and attacks Vegeta.)
Vegeta: (screams and panics) AHH! AHH! AHH! AHH! What the fuck?
Nappa: Hey, look, Vegeta, it's a worm!
Vegeta: I saw that! (Yells again as it attacks him.)
Nappa: You afraid of those?
- Nappa and Vegeta intro the game:
Nappa: THIS GAME...singlehandedly...proved that cooperative gameplay can make you kill your friends. And that's before Mario!
Vegeta: I have the strangest feeling I have just entered a new type of hell...
- Nappa chooses "Gallium" as a favourite periodic table element, not knowing what it is, because he likes the abbreviation "Ga".
Vegeta: Ha, ha! You chose wrong!
- Vegeta and Nappa singing while the game loads. Every time.
Nappa: Science can do anything!
Vegeta: Science is everything.
Nappa: That is so great.
- "Hi, Vegeta! ... Bye, Vegeta!"
- When the robots are being dismembered and taken to the next level:
Vegeta: The only good thing about this is that I get to see you being ripped apart as well!
- Nappa running around and around in circles.
- While being dismantled in part 6:
Vegeta: UUAAGGGHH! ALL NIGHT LONG!!!
- Nappa lets Vegeta drown in a test.
Vegeta: No! No! No! No! Put it back on! Put it back on! Put it back on! Put it back on! Put it back on! I'm gonna kill you! YOU SON OF A BITCH!
- "Yeah... Face Palm".
- Vegeta and Nappa open a door by simultaneously pulling two levers... only for the door to close while Vegeta is walking through it, crushing him.
- Vegeta pulls all kinds of mean pranks on Nappa in Part 4. And it is glorious.
- Vegeta gets so frustrated with the bouncing box in Part 5 that he eventually just gives up on it.
GlaDOS: Was that course too difficult for you?Vegeta: SHUT UP!
- A few of Vegeta's Amusing Injuries in Part 6. Getting hit repeatedly with a bridge while bouncing for one.
- On their first encounter with turrets, Vegeta figures out how to use the light bridges as a shield... then ends up on the wrong side.
- Vegeta screws up a task where they were supposed to go through portals and get to the exit. This exchange happens:
Nappa: You always miss the hole!Vegeta: Yeah, Bulma's not too happy about that. BAZOOM!
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
- This is the Medieval equivalent to Killing Floor; Vegeta finds himself getting repeatedly slaughtered throughout.
- "DAMN YOU, KYLE KYLESON!"
- "Take that, AFK guy!"
- Vegeta and Nappa laughing at the fact that Vegeta's son is a literal bastard.
- "The Kyle Clan is the most feared clan in all of Argetina."
- Vegeta is off training, so Two Saiyans Play becomes Baldies Play, featuring Krillin and Nappa.
- Krillin and Nappa take guesses at what the name P.T. is an abbreviation for. They settle on "Pretty Trees."
- For those curious, P.T. stands for "Playable Teaser"... for Silent Hills. Pretty Trees it most definitely is not.
- Krillin and Nappa are off to an awkward start.
Krillin (meekly): So, you, uh... killed most of my friends...(Nappa isn't really listening).
- When Nappa has Krillin look at the table with the family portraits (and loads of pills and drugs) on it, we get this little gem:
- Most of this episode can be summed up with one word - "Nope!"
Krillin: This is all sorts of why I don't do this shit!
- Press X to poop.
Krillin: I heard a drip.
- Their increasing frustration with the "Groundhog Day" Loop style of the game.
- Nappa and Krillin screaming like girls at the end. Especially considering how gravelly Nappa's voice is.
- Nappa: Now I'm scared a' doors!
- Nappa after Lisa's first appearance and Krillin making a break for the exit:
Nappa: And it reappears! AND WE'RE IN THE SAME HOUSE!!! YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO?!
- The bits where Nappa is screaming kinda makes it sound like Taka is breaking character and is legitimately terrified.
Soul Calibur V
- Nappa using one attack repeatedly to win Match 2.
- Match 5 shows both using this strategy.
- Match 3 ends with Vegeta getting a clean sweep as Maxi - Nappa initially says that Maxi is broken in that game, then swaps to his controller not being plugged in. His controller is wireless.
- Match 4 has Nappa describe Xiba as looking like Kakarot. When Vegeta wins, he runs off with a prolonged Big "YES!".
Nappa: Vegeta, it wasn't actually Kakarot, it was me playing a videogame I've never played before.Vegeta: Shut up, I'm taking this!
- Match 6: Nappa vs. Vegeta.
Vegeta: Bow - to your Prince!Nappa: "Best of 3 of 5", I meant actual rounds 3 out of 5... Sit your ass down. I didn't spend an hour-(Beat as the Rematch menu comes up)Nappa: But... oh! I hit rematch! (Proceeds to beat up Vegeta's unresponsive character)
- And after the match concludes...
Sonic the Fighters
- Their utter confusion at the game's 3-D polygon graphics.
- Vegeta's complete butchering of the pronunciation of "echidna" as "ee-chide-na."
- On the same note, Nappa keeps pronouncing Sonic as "Sanic". Except he's probably doing it on purpose.
- Vegeta makes it well known that he thinks the game is crap.
Nappa: "I don't think this was play tested."Vegeta: "I don't think this was played."
- In stark contrast to the rest of the series, Vegeta doesn't even get mad when he loses.
- Nappa indulges in some trolling of Sonic fans, talking about how every single character is essential to Sonic lore- for example, Fang.
- Nappa suggests the game be played competitively. Vegeta says the grand prize is a coupon to Denny's.
- Nappa is quite horrified at the character designs, particularly Amy's face.
Nappa: "Is it two big eyes merging or one super eye with two pupils?"
Shadow of Mordor
- They reminisce about running into some other Orks and getting spikes and red paint on Vegeta's pod as a result.
Vegeta: If I recall correctly, they said "Ey, mate, do you want yer ship to look good?"
Nappa: ...and they did. To them and me.
Vegeta: And it didn't work out for me. And that's why we blew up that planet.
- Later, when an Orc captain/shaman challenges Talion, he roars, and Nappa says that he's "calling a Waaagh!" as he charges.
- They're dismayed to find out that, if Orcs live in this game, they become stronger... just like Saiyans.
- Nappa and Vegeta commenting on slavery:
Nappa: You know, we may blow up worlds and subjugate people, but we never treated them like slaves. Freeza does that.
Vegeta: Yeah, Freeza takes them and makes them slaves. We just killed them.
- They keep mentioning how familiar the gameplay is. They initially conclude that it's Batman, but it still reminds them of something else, but they can't think what until Gollum shows up at the very end.
Vegeta: Why is Gollum in Assassin's Creed?Nappa:...THAT's what it was!
- "Did you ever marry Bulma?" "Fuck no."
- Nappa notices the Briefs' cat, and tries to get it to meow.
Nappa: Say meow cat, say meow (goes on for a while), say m... it's being an asshole cat. Ah fuck.Vegeta: Haha, you got bit.
- THE POWER OF PUNCHES COMPEL YOU!
Worms 2: Armageddon
- Vegeta attempts to make his Spudz worm injure Nappa's Mel Gibson worm with a bazooka... only for the rocket to explode in Spudz's face.
Vegeta: Apparently, you hold buttons in this.Nappa: Yes.
- Their legitimate surprise at how powerful the Holy Hand Grenade is.
- Halfway through their second matchup, immediately after Nappa causes a massive wave of Disaster Dominoes against Vegeta, we see a TFS first at the 17-minute mark - they break character!
Nappa: This rematch isn't going too well, Vegeta! Am I agitating you?Vegeta: A little. C'mo- (Vegeta's Homing Missile hits the ceiling) FUCK! (Lani and Kaiser both crack up laughing)
- Lani's character slips again a little later on, when another misadventure with the homing missile blows up in his face again, whereupon he screams "FUCKING BALLS!" at the top of his lungs.
- Those who saw the Worms: Reloaded playthrough may remember that it was a tightly contested battle, with Nappa winning in the end by the slimmest of margins. This time, it's a Curb-Stomp Battle. Nappa wins all three rounds handedly thanks to a couple of nice trick shots and Vegeta blowing up his own worms more often than Nappa's.
- Even the results screens mirror the ones in Worms: Reloaded, so much that Lani starts to say "Super Saiyan Prince's" team a couple times before stopping and correcting himself. And yes, Nappa's team once again entertains us all, and Vegeta's team is the most calculated and most dull.
- Vegeta's entire attitude towards the game can be summed up at the end of Round 2: his last worm tries to shotgun one of Nappa's from point blank range...only to get hit by the gun's splash damage. Then he hops on top of the worm to do a Kamikaze attack...which just ends up rocketing his worm off the screen!
Vegeta: WHAT HAPPENED?! THAT'S WHAT THAT DOES?! THAT'S WHAT THAT DOES?! WHY DOES THAT DO THAT?!!!
Nappa plays Five Nights at Freddy's 2
- Nappa is more bored and making references to things, hmm, sounds like a previous video perhaps?
Nappa: I don't know which is scarier, that or that bear really looks like it wants to fuck me.
- After the Marionette kills him, his reaction to the game over screen:
- Nappa lets some interesting stuff slip about his producer life when he does freak out a bit.
Nappa: You're making it hard to- I. Am playing this game. To relax. Not to go into an anxiety attack. I have- jus- bu- I have a ju- su- bu- just a substantial cocaine addiction.
- The opening has a Jump Scare, with Nappa in place of the robots.
- Phone Guy mentioning that the animatronics have access to a criminal database (i.e. sex offender registry), but, like most new systems, it has a few kinks.
Nappa: I would assume a sex offender registry would have some kinks.
Far Cry 4
- Kyrat, the land of Kakarots.
- Vegeta complaining about every time he get's shot he breaks his wrist.
Vegeta: I broke my wrist again, hang on. Hang on, still broken.Nappa: (Bailing out) If you think that's bad, I think the truck's going to explode (does so with Vegeta inside it).
- On one occasion (after Nappa ran over an Elephant with the car)...
- Vegeta letting a tiger out of it's cage to attack their enemies and... then attacking him.
Nappa: We can't go in without a plan of attack.Vegeta: I have a plan. Attack! (shoots an explosive barrel)
- When Nappa drove both of them off a cliff into the water below
Vegeta: (while swimming back up to the surface) I hate you! I hate you! I hate you and I don't know why we are doing this! You're a prick!
- Vegeta and Nappa begin enjoying the game immensely and even read the lines in British accents. It's hilarious to hear Vegeta of all people acting like a dashing adventurer hero.
- Vegeta accidentally shouts "Bingo" Nappa begins singing The Bingo Song from A Certain Movie. Vegeta is not pleased.
Vegeta: DAMMIT! I flubbed the line!
- Before they even begin playing:
Vegeta: Battleblock Theater.
Nappa: Play with your friends!
Vegeta: Battleblock Theater.
Nappa: Make new friends!
Vegeta: Battleblock Theater.
Nappa: Get awkward when you strip naked. With your friends.
Vegeta: ...Battleblock Theater?
Nappa: Because of your penis size!
Vegeta: Oh goddamn it.
WWE 2k 17
- An April Fool's Day stream wherein the joke is that they are actually playing as custom characters that look exactly like Nappa and Vegeta while doing the voices the whole time (almost three hours). (Taka/Nappa does call Vegeta "Lani" at one point though; Vegeta pretends not to know who that is.)
- Beating up their opponents before they reach the ring on multiple occasions.
- Nappa trying to leave the arena, claiming to be running for a HeaTap. (#HeaTappedOut)
- Vegeta is still furious that Hercule has taken his "I am the Hype" shirt and tries to reclaim it, but Nappa says it's legally his now. Vegeta counters with "Bitch I'm Adorable" being the better shirt anyway; Nappa disagrees.
- Nappa adds that if Vegeta isn't careful, Hercule will take Renegade for Life away from him too. Vegeta is...quite nettled.
- Nappa actually got King Vegeta to declare him 'Duke of All Saiyans'.
(Prince) Vegeta: HOW DID YOU GET MY FATHER TO SIGN THAT?!Nappa: You put anything in front of him, he'll sign it.
- Vegeta puts his opponent in a crossface submission while singing Chris Benoit's theme song, which prompts Nappa to make a hilariously dark joke.
Nappa: Vegeta! Did you put your dogs in the enclosed pool area?
Tekken 7 (with Goku)
- It finally happened. Goku and Vegeta finally got together and played a game. And Goku beat the ever loving crap out of Vegeta.
Goku: Awww, I missed you 'Geets.Vegeta: *angry whisper* I fucking hate you.Goku: I know. It gives me strength.
- In the intro, Vegeta shouts at Nappa who was busy at that point. So to make it a Two Saiyans Play, Goku substitutes for him. Cue a cluster of "Nos!" from Vegeta.
- Vegeta finally wins one round because Goku was busy eating a sandwich. He then rages out that Goku didn't bring him one.
Vegeta: You didn't bring me a sandwich you fff-fucking son of a bitch! GODDAMN YOU! I NEED THAT SANDWICH!
NIDHOGG (with Goku)
- The sheer back-and-forth of the game between the two of them.
- Vegeta cursing the worm that eats the winner at the end of each world.
Slender: The Arrival
- Vegeta forcing Krillin into playing Slender: The Arrival.
Krillin: Is that a video game?
Vegeta: Yeah. Yeah it is. And you're gonna play it.
Krillin: (nervously) ...Why?
Vegeta: Because... I don't like you.
Krillin: But... what about Team Three Star?
Vegeta: Yeah. Yeah. Yeah! Exactly that! Now sit the FUCK down and play!
Krillin: I don't wanna!
Vegeta: SIT THE FUCK DOWN AND PLAY!
Krillin: (crying) OK!
Vegeta: And you're not allowed out until you're done!
"Not gonna turn around...I feel like he's behind me. So we're gonna walk this way *panicking* NO! HE WAS THERE! HE WAS THERE ALL ALONG! HE WAS NOT BEHIND ME! *calmly* Found it! *panicking again* GAH! GOTTA KEEP RUNNING!"
- A combination of Nightmare Fuel and Crowning Moment of Funny happens near the end of Part 1: when the PC is killed by Slender Man, Popo's eyes briefly flash on screen.
- In Part 2, Krillin doesn't notice his 5th paper and thus walks past it, then he sees Slendy and runs back where he came:
Krillin: (Spotting writing on a wall) "No no no no no no no" Looks like I've been here before... And I brought chalk.
- In part 3:
Krillin: Ok, at least this is a pre-recorded event, so I can't really die during it, right? Can't really screw up something that already happened. (15 seconds later he comes face to face with Slender Man) No! No! No! No! I can totally screw this... I screwed it up! I screwed it up so bad!
- In part 5, during the flashback level, Krillin tries to convince himself that he can't screw up or die, because it's something that has already happened in the story. You can guess how well that turns out for him.
- "I've seen your not-face!"
- We're off to a great start before the game even starts:
Vegeta: HAPPY HALLOWEEN, BALDY!
Krillin: WHYYYY?! WHYYYYYYYYY?!
Vegeta: BECAUSE I HATE YOU!
- Krillin summing up his latest experiences in the series proper in a nutshell:
Krillin: "Your only options are to run, hide or die." HOORAY! BACK TO NAMEK!
- Krillin being Genre Savvy and pointing out the game's Fridge Logic "Hello? I'm here for terrible reasons!"
- "So every time you pick something up they like to play a gong."
- "You, sir, are a headless asshole!"
- Similarly in episode 2: "Take that, you basement asshole!"
- The ending of episode 1 has this gem:
Krillin: Why is it every time I go to an insane asylum, they divulge a cult around me?!
- "Uhhh... what happened? I remember the eunuch from Game of Thrones... and then I was unconscious."
- When he opens a door, a psychopath is on the other side of it. The door is partially barred so the guy is just flailing his arm out at Krillin. Hurriedly, Krillin shuts the door and the guy's arm is still flailing through it.
- Two words : frumpy tuba.
- "You know, if this [red-tinted muddy water] comes from the female ward, I'm sure I'd make a few jokes about that, but I'm too scared for that right now."
- Following that: "Back to the male ward with all the creepy shit." *Body falls through a hole above, right in front of him with absolutely perfect timing.* "You know...I don't know what I expected!"
- In episode 10, Krillin manages to get to the other side of the vent he's in (You're not supposed to), and glitches into the ceiling. Hilarity Ensues.
- Then he gets trapped in the wall, and ends up calling out to the mad doctor, "Doc? Doc! Doc, help! I'm in the wall! DOOOOOOC!" He looks around the wall he's stuck in and remarks calmly, "Well, that was a thing."
- Krillin's first glimpse of the Walrider.
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!
- In episode 16 Krillin once again has to follow the blood out, he comes up to an arrow pointing to a door, and right as he reaches it the door closes. He spends about ten or so seconds looking between the arrow and the door before he finally opens it.
- In addition, about a minute into the episode, he starts singing "Freeze Ray" from Doctor Horrible, even as he's running away from a random encounter.
- In episode 15, he flees from a club-wielding psycho into a room with a room with a benign inmate holding a butcher knife and hides in a locker anyway: "If anyone asks, I'm not here! Stay cool about this!"
- Krillin's Famous Last Words as the Wallrider eviscerates the SWAT team: "TASTE MY VENGEANCE, MOTHERFUCKERS!" (Maniacal laughter)
- In the live "rough cut", his words are similarly "TASTE MY REVENGE, FUCKERS!" His "getting shot" sounds are unexpectedly funny, too.
- Earlier, in the live version, when the guy in the wheelchair goes "Gott in Himmel. He has become the host." Krillin moans, "What of it, bitch?"
- Krillin finally says what we're all thinking in the live version of the finale: "Sure wish this game had Senzu beans."
- "Ohhh. It all makes sense now. Evil magic science."
- Krillin being rendered speechless by the underground lab.
- When Krillin sees the equipment for the Walrider project.
So they were building a Death Star.
- When Krillin stomps a woman who'd just died:
"I am the real monster! ...Oh, God, she's stuck on my foot!"
- Krillin's overconfidence over having a gun comes back to bite him in Part 5 when, for the first time in the game, he gets owned.
- Hell, due to the fact that this is the first game he's played where he's armed and can fight back, Krillin swinging from cocky readiness to shrieking in terror when something unexpected happens keeps happening OVER AND OVER.
- When he finds no credits for stomping a bunch of space zombies like what usually happens in the game, he remarks, "Those things are like undead piñatas!"
- When Krillin complains about the Necromorph babies in Part 10:
"Kids these days! Think they can just jump on your face and eat your marrow! THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKED IN MY GENERATION! In my day, you had to...train with the old, perverted man with a turtle shell on his back before you could eat marrow. And even then, you probably SHOULDN'T!
- When facing a group of swarmers in Part 10:
Krillin: Say hello to my little friend! Ha ha!
(Incinerates the swarmers with a flamethrower, but one survives the initial blaze)
Krillin: I said say hello! (Incinerates last swarmer) Rude!
- When Krillin is looking for a Necromorph that has disappeared in Part 10:
"I will find you. And you will kill me."
- In 12 when he shoots at an explosive barrel to kill a whole bunch of Necromorphs and they survive just shows how much the world hates Krillin.
- After that he uses his flame thrower on a whole bunch of swarmers and one somehow survives and jumps on him.
- Krillin getting repeatedly squashed by a piece of revolving machinery three times.
- This absoulute gem:
Krillin: Okay, he's dead... Why is the music still playing?Necromorph talon sinks into frame.Krillin: IT'S BEHIND ME!
- Krillin absolutely freaks in Part 18 when he learns what makes the Hunter special:
Krillin: Yeah! Not so tough now, are you, ass-wipe?
Kendra: You can't kill it, Isaac!
Kendra: It's just going to keep regenerating! Get out of there! Run!
Krillin: NO! I don't like things I can't kill!
Kendra: Now you need to find a DNA sample of the growth.
- Later, after running from the Hunter all the way to the Security Station:
Krillin: SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Kendra: According to lab records, there's an inert sample stored in the ICU. A "Dr. Mercer" was apparently doing intense research on it. I've been trying to contact Hammond but all I'm getting is static! Isaac, you've got to hurry!
Krillin: WELL, OF COURSE I'VE GOT TO HURRY! I'M BEING FUCKING CHASED, YOU STUPID BINT!
(The Hunter roars somewhere)
Krillin: SHUT UP!
Krillin: You can call me the Child Predato-No. No, you can't call me that.
- A little earlier in this part, Krillin goes through a rather ominous looking hallway where he gets immediately jumped by Crawlers (AKA The Necromorph Babies). After quickly gathering himself and killing them dead, he delivers this priceless bit of a failed Badass Boast:
- In Episode 19, Krillin has been fighting the Necromorphs along with the Hunter, and when he kills the last Necromorph, the Hunter finally corners him:
Kendra: Someone keeps shutting down the door protocols. I've bypassed the locks. Go!
(The Hunter immediately runs Isaac Clarke through)
Krillin: Yeah, working on it, BITCH!
(The Hunter repeatedly stabs and mutilates Isaac's body, stopping for a moment when Isaac lifts his head)
Krillin: ...fuck off.
(The Hunter decapitates Isaac)
- From Episode 21, Horrible Hydroponics, A small wave of Swarmers crawls out of the toilets and Krillin freaks out before destroying them and delivering this funny line:
The Swarm jumps on himKrillin: AH! AH! AH! AH! THEY'RE IN THE TOILETS! THEY'RE IN THE TOILETS! THEY'RE IN THE TOILETS!(Kills them all) Okay, okay ... (looks at corpses) What the Hell? Did you guys eat, like, nothing but Taco Bell for, like, months straight? That's the only explanation here, I mean, besides the whole, you know, zombie virus stuff an- STOP THE WHISPERING!
- From Episode 22, Gas Bags, we have this clever one-liner after killing a Lurker with the Ripper (aka, the "Destructo Disk," aka the "Kien-Saw"):
Krillin: HA HA! Looks like you're Kienz-Off your game! HA HA!
- From Episode 23, Enter the Leviathan, we get this response to one of the audio-logs left by Dr. Cross, who's waiting for her boyfriend, Jacob, on the mining deck:
Krillin: Oh good. You go ahead and wait for Jacob, I'm sure he'll be right along with Edward and Bella.
- Not 10 seconds into this episode and Krillin already freaks out at a giant tentacle lunging out and dragging him off to his doom right as he was picking up some credits (just laying there on the floor, by the way) with one of the most hysterical excuses.
- Episode 27, Beacon Blues, Krillin meets his first Divider in humanoid form, unsure what it is at first, and then promptly breaks into hysterics when he finds out they split into smaller parts.
Krillin: (sees Divider's shadow) Ooooooh-kay. (Divider comes into full view) OOOOH-KAAAAY!Krillin: I, don't know what to make of you. (Takes out the Kamehama-Gun) BUT I'M SURE I DON'T LIKE YOU!(Double taps, and the Divider splits up)Krillin: AH! AAAAAH! IT WAS A MUPPET MAN! (Fires a few more shots to kill it)Krillin: AAAAAAHH- (episode ends)
- In 32- Regenerator's Revenge, the Hunter makes its triumphant return and Krillin screams at a pitch no man was meant to reach, made even funnier by his complete nonchalance when Dr. Mercer starts talking.
Dr. Mercer: This time there will be no escape for you, my friend.
Krillin: Is that so?
Dr. Mercer: You have been most resourceful up until now, but my creation is free, reborn in the fierce heat of life itself.
Dr. Mercer: And now, it is time for you to play your part.
(The Hunter jumps up from a floor grate)
Krillin: No! NO! NOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOO!
(Krillin runs off)
- There's also his quoting The Room and his Tommy Wiseau impression. "You are tearing me apart, Dead Space!"
- A Running Gag is Krillin's selfishness when it comes to the characters in the games; when he comes face to face with Dr. Kyne he's only vaguely listening to him and instead concentrating on getting ammo and power nodes.
- A second running gag involves Krillin getting Jump Scared each and EVERY time someone contacts him on his videophone thing.
- This seems to be a (hilarious) thing in Dead Space LPs.
- At the beginning of the finale, Krillin tries to move the Marker, only for it to knock into the bridge he had just levitated.
- At the end of the finale, once Isaac has escaped:
- The fact that Krillin is crying bitterly at the start of the game is both funny and sad at the same time.
- "You remind me of one of those guys with no noses"
- "That was a fifty dollar laptop, you bastard!"
- In Part 7, after encountering a Game-Breaking Bug that prevented a door from opening, Krillin manages to get through, closing the door and taunt the person that had recently killed him. Then the pursuer calmly opened said door.
Krillin: Also, I don't like the fact that it's super quiet. That just means something bad's gonna happen.Voice: A gift for the Groom.Krillin: ...Quiet please. I prefer quiet after that.
- Midway through, Krillin complains that It's Quiet... Too Quiet.
Voice: Fucking idiot delivered his own self to Gluskin's hell.Krillin: What? Ohhhhhh... 'the man downstairs'. I see.
- And the finale to that portion.
- Part 8 - appropriately titled "A Whole Lot of NOPE!"
Gluskin: Did I frighten you? I'm awfully sorry, I didn't mean to.Krillin: "Sorry"? He's Canadian! Oh no!
- And after Eddie's introduction...
- Part 9 has Krillin witness the attempted castration scene, the relevant naughty bits are covered up by Krillin's (appropriately horrified) face superimposed on the screen.
- The final part has Krillin fail an event and wind up getting beaten up twice as a result. Upon succeeding at the event -
- And this lovely bit in the finale:
Mysterious Man: Once you hit upload, your life is over. Everyone you love is fucked.Krillin: Let me tell you something about the people that I love. They can destroy planets. I don't really think this corporation can do anything to them.
- This scene:
Yayan: Hey, are we gonna check out the inside?Krillin: No, we're pattycaking. (Ira slaps Krillin's player on the face) AH, GODDAMNIT! BITCH!
Krillin: You're being idiots. I'm killing my friend.
- A few seconds later: Krillin's player is strangling Ira while the others walk past.
- The end of part 3 has him stumble on a picture of a pony.
Krillin: ...Really? *sighs and then takes a picture of it anyways*
- Krillin referring to himself as "The Krill Master", as well as calling the viewers "Krillers".
Among The Sleep
- Part 1:
Teddy: Hey, pick me up and carry me on your back. I want to show you something!Krillin: Nooo! That seems like something I shouldn't do with the creepy talking bear. *has to*Teddy: We need someplace very dark.Krillin: WHY?! NO!!Teddy: How about your closet?Krillin: WHY ARE YOU-?! .... *walks over* This is creepy and I don't know why I'm going along with it.Teddy: *in the closet* It has to be darker! Shut the doors completely.Krillin: ... Mmmmmmph!!! *does so*Teddy: *whispers* Good, this will do nicely.Krillin: *hushed* Stop whispering! Holy shit, stop!Krillin: FUCK YOU!Teddy: If you ever feel scared in a dark place like this, you can hug me tightly. You might feel a little bit safer!Krillin: ... You can come on a little less strong, ya know.
- Every single interaction between Krillin and Teddy. Krillin's reactions and Teddy's lines are even funnier if you know that Teddy isn't evil.
- The "darkness" dialogue, constantly edging into "I need an adult" territory" (surprising that they didn't make that joke)
Teddy: I don't think we're supposed to be here , we must be careful. I don't like this.Krillin: Oh, oh now YOU don't like it! Okay! When I don't like it 'let's do whatever you don't like' but when you don't like it let's turn the fuck around! How about, go to hell Teddy? *ominous noise* ... Okay Teddy, you're right, I don't like this either.
- Also in the closet scene:
- Part 2:
- Krillin getting Teddy out of the washer.
- Part 3:
- Krillin has trouble turning a wheel, and remarks that he now knows what it's like to be Yamcha.
- Part 4:
Krillin: OH, FUCK, IT'S VEGETA'S MOM! IT'S VEGETA'S MOM!
- Krillin sees a painting with a woman drinking from a well, then the painting changes to have the woman walk away with spiky hair. Krillin immediately equates it with Sayian hair and wonders if it's Vegeta's mother. He begins telling himself that she probably won't have Vegeta's temper. After this, Krillin encounters the monster for the first time:
Krillin: (Hears a noise) No! No one's in here! Ocupado! I mean, meow! I mean, quack! Yeah, that'll get 'em.
- Later, while trying to hide from the monster in a barrel:
Krillin: (Screaming) Don't like! Don't like! Don't like! Don't like! Although you should Like, Favorite, and Subscribe, but in other words I'm running anyway!
- "Eat building-block, jackass!"
- Part 5
Teddy: Do you hear that? What's that sound?Krillin: It's a lot of things, Teddy. That sound is a lot of things. Mostly me needing a new diaper.
- Krillin apologizing to Teddy for thinking he was evil.
- Krillin gets a Jump Scare from a falling (toy-sized) bowler hat - and is depressed that he can't wear it.
- Part 6:
Krillin: Aaah! Mommy went Super Saiyan!
- Krillin's reaction to The Reveal:
Krillin: Let's be real gentle. (starts singing as he moves the bottles around) Just be gentle. Gotta move the bottles. Don't wanna break them. Because the monster doesn't like it (drops and almost breaks a bottle) WHEN-YOU-BREAK-The bottles... (nervously moves a bottle to a high table). Just set it on a-(bottle breaks) FUCK!
- When Krillin is trying to not break the bottles so evilly placed before him.
Krillin: I'm gonna say "hi" to this stranger. Possibly get kidnapped, mom. (beat) I'ma bring your boot with me. That cool?
- The ending, before the credits:
Krillin: Well...that wasn't too bad.
- The ending, during the credits:
(Door slams open and Krillin yelps)
Vegeta: Heard you were talking shit about my mom!
Krillin: NO, VEGETA, NO!!!
- Part 4:
Krillin: You know, that's littering. Imma have to fine you. But since I don't have my ticket book on me, I guess this will have to do. (tasers the enemy and beats him up with a crowbar)
- This little bit of Disproportionate Retribution after an enemy knocks over a trashcan and a bunch of bottles.
- Part 7:
Krillin: Guess we know who wears the pants in that relationship... says the guy with a crush on a masterfully powerful cyborg.
- When Krillin notices that the male crackheads can be dealt with using just a TASER, while the female crackheads can take several axe swings to the face.
Krillin: None of that! None of this meth-addict ninja bullshit! I don't need that in my life.
- Part seven is chock-full of funny moments such as Krillin killing the ninja meth addict and his seal-walking friend
Five Nights At Freddy's
- Vegeta forces Krillin to play again, giving him this advice.
Krillin: Oh god, what the hell is this anyway? Wait, "Night 2"?
- Upon entering the game, Krillin immediately locks both doors, resulting in his losing the game quite early on. Vegeta just laughs at his reaction afterward.
(power runs out)Krillin: What happened?! What'd I do?! What's going on?! What do I do?! I can't move, I can't run...(cue "March of the Toreadors")Krillin: AAH! Hi! Hi? OK. Um... please don't eat me...(room goes pitch-black)Krillin: Oh no! Everything's dark! Please don't kill me! No... I think I'm gonna die! Did I lose?! Is this supposed to happen?!Krillin: FUCKING SHIT! SHIT!(Krillin tears the headphones from his head and runs off)Vegeta: (laughs hysterically) Priceless.
- Krillin's reaction to meeting the first Working Joe after escaping the Alien.
Krillin: First I escape that wannabe Freeza sonofabitch... and now I've got Androids!
- Krillin's motion tracker leads him right to the androids, and after killing two of them... he realizes the tracker was pointing him in the wrong direction.
- After getting killed by the alien and continuing from the last save, Krillin is immediately impaled from behind by the alien.
- After yet another close encounter, Krillin is talking about how much he hates aliens, then takes it back because he has a few aliens as friends, and then takes that back after reflecting on it and realizing that every alien he's met except Goku has actively tried to kill him note at least once (and even then, Goku may have come close by accident a few times).
- At the end of episode 12, Krillin manages to mostly get through the segment without many close calls and no deaths and makes the mistake of blessing his good fortune.
Ripley: Medical Reception's a no-go, I can't get out.Krillin: MotherFUCKER!
- From episode 13, "On a scale of one to ten, fuck this!"
"I hate everyone."
- The same episode he manages to barely evade the alien, only to be shot on sight and killed by a paranoid human.
- Krillin mentioning why he's been away for so long: "There was a bit of an accident during training... and we had to wait for the Dragon Balls to refresh."
- Finally finding a save point after being killed many times.
Krillin: GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME! GIMME GIMME GIMME! WOOHOO!
- Proceeding to get killed several more times after that.
Krillin: If at first you don't succeed, die, die again.
- Proceeding to get killed several more times after that.
- After Krillin finally runs out of precious flamethrower fuel, he goes from a Large Ham Who's Laughing Now? to terrified and timid in five seconds flat, the contrast is amazing.
- Part 28 has a Mythology Gag drop.
Krillin: Oh, androids are trying to kill everybody. Why does this sound familiar!?
- Later, he notes how the androids have become irrelevant compared to the bug monsters.
- His rendition of "Everything Is Awesome" while trying to avoid said androids
Krillin: Everything is awesome when you're not killing me!
- After the androids have slaughtered everyone at the Bureau, save for Ricardo.
Ricardo: Rip... Rip... They're all dead...Krillin: [rummaging through the corpses]' Yeah. Noticed. Stealing all their shit, actually.
- In part 36 he saves just by the exit from the hive and starts taunting them to come kill him. While running out he stops to look at a gun that's floating in the air due to a glitch and is killed by a xenomorph who he claims was using "floating gun magic" to distract him. Part 37 starts with him dying a few more times in the exact same area.
- In part 37, a xenomorph drops out of an airvent right next to Krillin, but facing away. Then it gets stuck in place just long enough for him to whip out the flamethrower and send it packing. What sells it is his totally jaded reaction - rather than screaming, he treats it like an exasperating house-guest who won't let him have any time to himself. "I NEED SOME ME-TIME!"
- By the final part the only thing that scares Krillin is that he might have been facehugged while unconscious. He's mostly pissed and tired because of just how long it's taken to finish here.
- His reaction to the Hope Spot:
Krillin: I'm safe! I'm safe! I'm s... [sees Alien saliva dripping down] son of a bitch!
- This bit of dialogue:
Simon: Ashley, I need to tell you something.Ashley: Simon, please don't make this weird.Krillin!Simon: I'm pregnant, Ashley!
- Krillin tries to stand up for himself when Vegeta forces him to play. It goes about as well as you'd expect.
- His reaction to the revelation that Munshi isn't a doctor.
Krillin: Nope! Nope! Nope! Nope!
- From part 16, I'M GONNA DIE!!, there's Krillin's reaction to the horrible, rasping growl that Terry Akers makes as he approaches the room Krillin is in.
Krillin: This is a sound I am not too happy with.
Krillin: HOLY FUCK WHAT THE HELL?! RUNNING! [barrels past Akers] RUNNING PAST IT! GETTING THE FUCK AWAY FROM WHATEVER THE HELL YOU ARE! NOPE!!! NOPE!!! NOOOPE!!! NOOOPE!!!
- A moment later, he first sets eyes on Akers.
- The random improvised Dora the Explorer map song parody
Krillin: Got no map, got no map, got no map, got no map...
Layers of Fear
- Tries to type in "Krillmaster" but cannot fit it so he leaves it with the last R missing
- His bafflement at the seemingly endless supply of paprika in the house, to the point where he's disappointed when he doesn't find any
- "Like, favorite, and subscribe to my misery."
- Krillin derives quite a bit of amusement from repeatedly watching a child ghost smack into a wall, thanks to a repeating hallway
- Amused to the point of Laughing Mad during music-based puzzles.
- "Moshi moshi. Krillin desu."
Resident Evil 7 Demo
- Krillin is very genre-savvy by now. That doesn't make him any less scared.
- "This is a felony. I should probably delete this footage."
- His high-pitched "Let's All Go To The Lobby" parody.
- When the kid loses his shoe and doesn't put it back on, Krillin deems his character the worst parent.
- We get this gem while he's on the swan ride listening to the tale of Hansel and Gretel.
Krillin: How bad is that? That you would avoid a witch not because she's an old hag-y witch with a strange, child-luring house, but because she reminds you of your mom. Guess we'll have to ask Gohan. Gohan might have some insight into that.
- The masthead of the swan Krillin is riding turns toward him on its own.
- Krillin: [to the swan boat] Stop looking at me, swan!
- Krillin forgets the most important rule: Don't tempt fate.
Krillin: How much worse could it get than that, frankly? I don't even know. I-
[opens the door to find dozens of baby dolls hanging from meathooks]
Krillin: -oh! Okay. That's fair. That's fair. Ask a silly question, get a horribly graphic answer.
- His response to Lorraine killing Callum. "Not the route I would have gone, personally."
Resident Evil 7
- Just after arriving in the bayou, Krillin has to walk through a cloud of flies and wonders aloud how this day could get any worse.
- Later, when he has to crouch and crawl under the nasty, dripping barrier made of severed cow limbs.
Krillin: Gross-Oh God you touched the rope! Ugh, God, you're gonna have to burn that hand off.
- The first encounter with Possessed!Mia, when she throws Ethan back about ten feet.
Krillin: Oh, God, reminds me of my current relationship.
- Possessed!Mia attacks with a chainsaw, and will not be stopped by headshots.
Krillin: Oh God you just take shit to the face like a champ! Just like when we dated. *laughs* Funny! *Mia advances with the chainsaw* NOPE! NOPE!
- Krillin successfully spots and limbos under a tripwire, declaring the Krillmaster is too tricky for Lucas. Cue immediately getting jumped from behind by a Molded.
- The part where he just casually ignores all of Eveline's hallucinations near the end.
Eveline: Why does everyone hate me?Krillin: Because you're a FREAK.
Renegade For Life
- He headbutts a gas pump at a gas station. Cue screams of "OH JESUS!" and a "Michael Bay" award.
- "TAKE THAT WORLD! I'M A GOAT!"
- "I AM THE GOAT OF ALL SAIYANS!"
- Vegeta comes across a satanic circle, and decides to enter it. It turns him into Devil Goat and gives him the achievement Blood for the Blood Goat.
Vegeta: ...THIS IS THE GREATEST GAME OF ALL GODDAMN TIME! BOW TO THE GOAT GOD! BOW TO HIM! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
- The revisit one year later
- He gets a crown and a rider who can't seem to get off. He claims the bouncy castle as his own and refuses to show mercy to his subjects. He will also eat all the food.
- His problems with water
Viscera Cleanup Detail
- While cleaning up a room full of body parts and blood:
Vegeta: It's like a party back on planet Vegeta. You know, back when it was still around. My fifth birthday party was killer.
- Vegeta's Angrish at the beginning. Look at him, the Prince of all Saiyans, being forced to-!
- And his angrish at the end, what with the constant mess. Particularly when a leg falls out of the wall, and knocking over a bucket of gore, resulting in a Curse Cut Short.
- Vegeta, Blood Knight that he is, being upset about the blood being everywhere.
Vegeta: [mopping it up] Really? Really?! On the damn walls!
- Vegeta finally picks up most of various bits of debris and body parts, and tosses them in the incinerator. Then he turns around.
Vegeta: Now all that's left is the mooo- [turns around and sees the room even bloodier than before as he's been tracking blood everywhere] -ooooopppiiing.
- The thumbnail for the video is the Janitor from Scrubs wearing a Saiyan scouter and his best metal face.
- "Oh God, there's so many little pieces! Who did this?! If I find them, I will DESTROY them! With my Mop of Justice!"
- He gets a fresh bucket of water...and then knocks over a used, mostly blood-water bucket. It cuts to another scene moments later just as he lets out a string of loud, screaming curses.
- Some of the responses to the corny jokes from the narrator are pretty funny.
[Vegeta is carrying an abdomen with the legs and upper torso sliced off]Narrator: Someone got Medieval... on his ass!Vegeta: I get it.
- Vegeta somehow gets his hand stuck in the desk and breaks his wrist.
- Vegeta accidentally drugs himself with the anaesthetic. He then loses the anesthetic, and tries to use the antidote on the patient, which makes him lose blood faster.
Vegeta (delirious): What does this thing do? What does anything do?
*loses the patient again*
Vegeta: Damn it, now I have to go get the fucking Dragon Balls.
- The ending; Vegeta finally Rage Quits after getting drugged again and losing his bone saw in the patient.
Vegeta: DAMN IT! IT NEVER! GETS! ANY! EASIER! *screams in frustration* Fuck it, I'm going out to lunch.
Krillin: Hey, Vegeta, can I stop playing this?
Pajama Sam in: No Need to Hide when it's Dark Outside
- After watching the intro...
Pajama Man: Do you have anything to say before I suck you into my Portable Bad Guy Container?Vegeta: Yeah, what the fuck am I doing with my life?
- Pajama Sam gets his foot caught in a rope trap.
Vegeta: Dammit! It missed his neck!
- After coming across a horribly cross-eyed tree:
Vegeta: I'd challenge you to a staring contest, but I'm pretty sure that's a hate crime.
- Vegeta's burning hatred for the talking wooden boat who refuses to help Sam cross the river because he heard wood sinks in the water:
Vegeta: You know I could prove it to you, you look pretty inanimate, so how about I just shove you the fuck in? Or better yet, how about I fill you with so many goddamn holes, you WILL sink? Then I'll just swim across. And laugh. As you drown.
- Poor Vegeta suffers throughout the entire game from the utter stupidity of the title character and the story. Not to mention that singing between Sam, several carrots and a refrigerator.
Vegeta: Stop... stop... STOOOOOOOOOOOOP!
- He gets repeatedly scared of objects suddenly becoming Animate Inanimate Objects. Like a knife.
- Vegeta comes across some doors to answer questions, and one of them is "What do you bang on with a stick to make music?" The options are: guitar, trumpet, drum and piccolo.
Vegeta: That's fuckin' easy! The green one! (selects 'piccolo')
- When he's declared the quiz champion, he yells "Suck it, Kakarot!"
- At the end of the game he goes through another door... which is full of dancing, singing Animate Inanimate Objects. You can practically imagine Vegeta's look of stunned silence.
- In fact, you can see his arrow slooooooooowly drifting back to the entrance of the room as he's about to make Sam back off.
- Vegeta's Sarcastic Clapping at Pajama Sam's attempt to mine gold... only to immediately break the hammer he was mining with.
- "Alright. Well, the carrot said I need to... liberate the carrots from the refrigerator and I assume that will be... WHAT THE FUCK AM I TALKING ABOUT?!"
- He keeps trying to use Video Game Cruelty Potential, only to find out the game doesn't have any.
- "I'M A TREE!"
- Vegeta managing to solve a surprisingly large amount of challenges by throwing shoggoths at them.
Vegeta: Save the cat, Shoggoth. Save the cat! [...] I helped!
- This does fail him once, when his summoned Shoggoth starts attacking him. How does he resolve this? With Cthulhu himself, of course.
- Also a Brick Joke later when he LEAVES past Cthulhu and says hi to him.
- After trying to solve a problem involving a person forgetting a gift, he tries giving a girl a miniature Shoggoth. When the girl runs away as one would expect, Vegeta just admits that he'd have liked it.
- His solving problems with Depth Charges.
- He tries to solve a bug problem with a flamethrower. It works...until he accidentally fires it at people nearby...one of which he gave a rocket launcher who kills him with it.
- During the high school level:
- His attempts to stop God from smiting everyone. It takes him awhile.
"God, stop being a dick!"
- Vegeta is tasked with making a date more romantic:
Vegeta: More romantic, you say...(Smash Cut to...)Vegeta: "I don't know what went wrong. Everything was going well until the wasps... and Cthulhu riding a bear... and a T-Rex showed up."
- "SAVE ME, CTHULHU!"
- Vegeta has to cure a sick cat, so he spawns God to heal it. Only God does nothing but walk around cluelessly.
Vegeta: Cure the cat, God! Cure the cat, God! [Frustrated sigh] God never listens...
- Heck, Vegeta's reaction once he summons God in the first place is hilarious.
Vegeta: WHY DIDN'T THAT SPAWN ME?!?!?!
- Later, when a broken robot is brought in, Vegeta tries to turn to God again.
Vegeta: Broken down robot? God are you going to help him? Hold on, maybe Robot God will. [Spawns a Robot God, who walks around the area just as aimlessly as regular God] You both just gonna sit there circle jerkin', or are you going to fix the goddamn robot? [God starts doing a few pushups right by the the robot] No, you're gonna do pushups on the robot, that's what you're gonna do!
- Heck, Vegeta's reaction once he summons God in the first place is hilarious.
- During the intro, his comment on Maxwell's parents producing forty-two children:
Vegeta: Jesus Christ, man, PULL OUT!
Dark Souls II
- "Surely the Prince of all Saiyans can conquer something that's supposed to be difficult."
- After decked out in 'Warrior' gear:
- Vegeta finds that even the livestock are a force to be reckoned with.
Vegeta: I will not be made a fool of by fucking bacon.
- Then they follow him back to his respawn point.
- "I AM THE MASTER OF FIREFLIES!"
- After the aforementioned livestock attack causes him to fall off a cliff, he flat out rage quits.
Vegeta: FUCK THIS GAME!!
- Vegeta tries the training for the first time... and falls over without going anywhere.
- What makes it even funnier was that just moments ago he'd said a Saiyan Prince doesn't need training to ride a bike
- In one obstacle course, Vegeta does quite well... until he wipes out at the last minute.
- Vegeta falling off a ledge:
Vegeta: Uh oh... uh oh... uh oh... UH OH... UH OH!!
- The ending. Vegeta proves to be a glitch magnet as he gets his head and limbs stuck inside a moving platform, and the jolt dismembers him while he screams, "MAKE IT STOOOP!"
FTL: Faster Than Light
- In the finale, Vegeta finds himself matched against a ship he can neither defend against or harm.
"I am not gonna die here! Goddamnit, I'm dying here!"
- All of it. Every damn second. It's safe to say that Vegeta would have LOVED 80s-90s era action movies/heroes.
"Punch! Punch! Punch!""Punchin' through walls!""Eat that, dog! Eat that, you! And you!""PUNCH YOUR TRUCK!""GET THAT WEAK SHIT OUTTA HERE!""By the power of punches! YEAH!""No more messin' around, TIME FOR PUNCHES! YEAAAAH!""Fists of fury!""PUNCHES! YOU ARE LIVING IN A WORLD OF PUNCHES!"
- Any time "Punch Guy" comes up is a particular highlight, as he's Vegeta's favorite character. "Slow Down Time Guy" is a close second.
- Highlights of the former include:
- Finally managing to kill the first major boss (as the Brominator), after dying several times:
Vegeta: TASTE ROBOT! (Boss finally dies) AAAAH-HAHAHAHAHA! AAAAAH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AAAAAH-HAHAHAHAHAHA! BOOM!"Area Liberated."Vegeta: (Firing the chaingun wildly in triumph) YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Vegeta: Hey. Are you guys prepared? Because, I don't think that you were sufficiently warned. 'Cause, uh, today there is a, uh, high chance, probably about a 50 to 80% chance, OF CHAINSAAAAAAAAW! YA-HAHA!
- Later still:
- At one point, while playing as B.A. Broacus,(who is wielding a flamethrower as his main weapon) after killing one of the attack dogs, we get this little gem:
Vegeta: Now that's what I call a hotdog. (Beat) I'm hungry.
- "TASTE FREEDOM!" (Explosion)
- "Eat justice, assholes!"
- "BUUUUUUUUUURN! EVERYTHING BURNS! AH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
- As MacBrover:
Vegeta: EAT TURKEY!Fiery explosion of death ensues.Vegeta: HehhahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's my kind of Thanksgiving.
- "Now I'm this guy, what's he do?" *falls off cliff* "Okay, he dies."
- "Honey! The table's got me! Help!"
- "How hard could this be? I'm a great dad."
- Vegeta's yelling during the interactive opening credits is priceless.
"Look out! Octopus coming through!""Seth Parker! AAH, YOU BETRAYED ME!""Learn to fly, octopus! Come on, Tom Taylorson! AAAAAH!""Land on the title! Title, break fall! AAAH!"
- When his son suggests that burgers could be made of ponies...
"Well, then you'd be eating at Taco Bell."
- When the kids start asking questions to Octodad.
Stacy: Dad, where do rainbows come from?Vegeta: Sky!Stacy: Oh. Where do flowers come from?Vegeta: The fucking ground!Stacy: Where do babies come from?Vegeta: VAGINAS! Your mother's vagina!
- "I'm going to steal the shit out of that cereal."
- *slips on banana peels* "AAH! GAH! I look a fool!"
- The first real action Vegeta takes in the game? Backstabbing someone while they're peeing. Then video game physics kick in and, much to his surprise, the body leaps into the sea.
"Kill him with his dick in his hand? Hmm...yeah." (stab) "What the - ah, good, he was a self-hiding body."
- Two words: Corpse Balcony.note
- At one point on the way back to it, he runs into a bunch of mooks and complains people keep coming from the corpse balcony.
- He laughs maniacally the first time he kills someone with rats... then actually gets disturbed as they keep eating the corpse.
- Vegeta gets spotted by a couple of prostitutes at the Golden Cat. This is a problem. He proceeds to run around stabbing prostitutes in the face shouting "FIX THE PROBLEM!"
- When he tries to kill someone, he hits the chair they were sitting in by mistake.
Nobody saw that. And I didn't just hit the chair there.
- After dying multiple times with various characters, Vegeta notices that one of the possible characters has the ability to stop time. The next thirty seconds consist of little more than him laughing maniacally and killing everything...or at least attempting to, since according to the death summary, the only enemies he managed to kill as that character were the 4 shown onscreen.
- Though it would've been funnier if he'd realized that he was basically playing as Guldo.
- Vegeta doesn't think he's quite ready for the boss. And he's right, as he finds out one second later.
- "Victory, for Vegeta!" (Grabs loot) "Money, for Vegeta!" (Breaks open a wall and finds HP-replenishing food) "Alright, and wall-turkey!"
- At the very end of the video, after his many, many failed runs, he finally snaps when he dies again and Rage Quits, except unlike the Dark Souls II video, you actually hear him throw his controller across the room.
- Vegeta plays Skyrim. This goes exactly how you'd expect.
- His complete and utter indifference to the game opening with him about to be put to death.
Vegeta: It's not even the first time I've died!
- Hey, dragon. *roasted* FU--
- BURN, YOU WHORES!
- Going completely mad with power over shooting fire. This segues perfectly into a random woman telling him not to set everything on fire.
Vegeta: I'LL SET WHATEVER I WANT ON FIRE, BITCH!
Five Nights at Freddy's
- Vegeta being utterly bored by the game.
- Outside of the "It's Me" flashes near the start, which gets his attention for a bit.
- Vegeta is not scared of the animatronics; he's a Saiyan- he can just kill them.
Vegeta: Whatever; come get me! I'm the Prince of all Saiyans, you shits!"
- Vegeta doesn't really like the game, but he does know a much better use for it. Looks like someone is getting a new game to (be forced to) play.
- The banter between Vegeta and Krillin at the beginning of Night 2, and Vegeta laughing at the end.
- Vegeta gets so annoyed by Phone Guy's rambling that at the start of Night 2 when the phone rings he yells at Phone Guy to go to Hell. "Funny Aneurysm" Moment if you've played the full game and know Phone Guy is dead.
Super Amazing Wagon Adventure Turbo
- His initial reaction to the opening screen.
- Vegeta names his pilgrims Vegeta, Woman, and Guy, only for Vegeta to always die first, leaving Woman and Guy to pick up the slack.
- When the wagon fights a satellite in outer space.
Vegeta: What the fuck!? This is the eighteen-goddamn-hundreds; where the fuck did you come from!?
- "THERE'S SO MANY FUCKING BUFFALOES!"
- "Guy" would appear to be a woman.
This War of Mine
- Vegeta instills a hierarchy based on how useful he considers each person's listed attribute. While he appreciates a fast runner and can see some value in bolstering spirit...
Vegeta: "Loves child-" GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HOUSE!
- When characters mention that they lack the tools to perform a task quickly, Vegeta yells at them to just suck it up.
- He designates Pavle the fast runner as king of the house and treats the other inhabitants as such.
Vegeta: Look at that, you assholes! Pavle built an entire workshop while you were digging at rubble!
- When an NPC calls Pavle heartless for not sparing him any food, Vegeta gets offended and proceeds to make Pavle beat him to death.
Vegeta: I am Pavle, king of war!
- During the nighttime modes, Vegeta prefers violent confrontation. Naturally, that gets Pavle killed and makes everyone who does scavenger work after him break down and leave the house. Needless to say, Vegeta is not very good at this game.
Vegeta: This is why Pavle shouldn't have died. He was better than the both of you. He could kill a person and not cry about it. He punched that homeless man to death, came home, "Oh, whatever." Look at you! You killed one person, who killed Pavle, and you're fucking broken down! Worthless!
- THIS IS FOR PAVLE!
- Left with only the depressed, broken "Child Lover" Cveta:
Vegeta: There's only one way this will end...
Cut to Cveta shooting up an enemy settlement and getting killed.
Vegeta: BALLS TO THE FUCKING WALL!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHH!!!!!! FUCK!
I am Bread
- 5 Second Rule.
- Spider-Bread, Spider-Bread, does whatever it fucking wants. Can it be-come toast? No it can't, 'cause it sucks.
- "BECOME TOOOOOOOOAAAAST!"
- After finally getting into the toaster, he finally laughs and celebrates, then realizes that you still need to get out of the toaster:
YES, YESSS, no no GET OUT, GET OUT, GET OUT. GET OOOUUU-
- "WHY IS BEING BREAD SO HARD?!?"
- Vegeta reads every line of dialogue in the most dramatic voice ever, and pronounces Shovel "Show-Vall" and Shield "Shy-Yield".
- "There is absolutely no failure going on here."
- His taunting a trapped blob.
And what're you gonna do? You're just gonna stay in there, trapped forever! Never knowing... oh, oh you wanna try and get out? Come at me! Oh, you can't! Hahahahaha!
- When he's about to snipe an enemy through some brush.
- FUCK WORMS!
Vegeta: When you get to hell, you better arrange a welcoming party! BECAUSE I'M GOING TO BE SENDING FRIENDS! ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS, YOUR FAMILY, YOUR LOVED ONES, EVERYONE YOU'VE EVER KNOWN OR CARE ABOUT—who happens to be a worm—IS GOING TO MEET YOU DOWN THERE! (bang!) Tell them I said "hi".
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
- The whole playthrough isn't Vegeta's best material in terms of being funny, at least until the end.
Vegeta: NO THAT'S GOOD! NO THAT'S GREAT! NO THAT'S GOOD! NO GO AHEAD JUST LEAVE EVERYTHING TO THE FUCKING CAT! *beat* Goodbye cruel world HOW BOUT GOODBYE FUCKING GAME!
- Tagline: "You're going to hear two clicks; the first is me hanging up the phone, the second one will be me throwing the computer across the room!"
- Vegeta walks into a bathroom where an enemy is peeing; he then immediately gets shot by said enemy.
Vegeta: Who is that ready to kill someone when they're peeing?
- The ending Failure Montage, after which Vegeta gives up and screams.
The Stanley Parable
- The playthrough in general and Vegeta's increasing frustration bring Duck Amuck to mind, due to the game actually planning for his Commander Contrarian tendencies.
- Of particular note are his reactions to the various Logic Bombs he encounters after straying off the path.
- A mannequin comes right out into the doorway, scaring Vegeta out of his wits.
- Not to mention while going to the phone room, he sees Popo's eyes, scaring the shit out of him.
- Vegeta losing it as his button presses fails to correspond to the advertised action.
- By the end of Part 1, he's legitimately freaked out by the mindgames the game plays on him.
- Vegeta just completely loses it at the end of Part II.
Narrator: When Stanley came to a set of two open doors, he entered the door on his left.
Vegeta: No, I'm making a choice!
Narrator: This was not the correct way to the meeting room, and Stanley knew it perfectly well.
Vegeta: I know it damn well!
Narrator: Perhaps he wanted to stop by the employee lounge first, just to admire it.
Vegeta: I know where I'm going. I know what I'm doing. Look at the lounge; it's fantastic! I made the choice to come here! And now I'm moving this way, because I can go this way!
Narrator: Stanley took the first open door on his left.
Vegeta: No, I'm not! I'm going this way! Because I can! It's where I'm going! Because I'm going this way! (dives off the balcony) RENEGADE FOR LIFE!
- What makes this especially hilarious, if you've played the game, is that jumping to your death is yet another thing the narrator will tell you to do. All you have to do is trigger the nearby lift then back off it. Just imagine how Vegeta would have reacted to that.
- Hell, the entirety of Vegeta's journey on the Adventure Line™, and his increasing frustrations with the inability to stray away from the Line™.
Strafe (Pre-Alpha Kickstarter Game)
- Vegeta: "Four Star Prince Build." Pandering will get you everywhere.
- "Eat Physics! Bathe me in your blood!"
- "That was graphic and horrifying."
- Testing out the gun by shooting out the windows.
- At one point, after respawning, he comes across a room that wasn't there before. In it is a Wolfenstein 3D clone. He plays it once and finds it awesome, but runs out of time, then tries again but gets stuck in a room and can't open either of the doors keeping him in, forcing him to wait for the time to run out... and then the clock running out doesn't end the game.
- He restarts the game. When he dies again, he notices the room is gone.
- His reaction to finding out the zombie enemies eat your corpse when you die. After the first time he talks to them as they do it.
- Complaining about having to do parkour instead of fighting zombies.
- "Everybody here is an asshole except me!"
- After beating down a pair of zombies, he looks up to see another coming.
Vegeta: Oh, you want some too, huh? [sees a larger crowd coming] Oh. You all want some. Um...Bye!
- Upon getting into a fight with a big, hammer-toting zombie, Vegeta proceeds to throw an explosive gas canister at him... to no effect.
Vegeta: One of these days, that's gonna blow up. (gets close to the zombie and starts hitting it; seconds later, the canister explodes... with Vegeta and the zombie caught in the blast) OH!! Oh, God! Oh, it did blow up! OH!
- His Oh, Crap! moment when a table leg turns out to be a far less effective weapon than he was expecting.
- "Yes, eat. That's why I brought all the food." Not long after, hunger sets in. "Who the fuck ate all the food?!"
- "Stop spilling your drink on me, you dick!"
- His Freak-Out when one of his newly Masochistic members makes a Badass Boast and stabs herself, bringing herself to Death's Door.
- When he's down to his last party member:
Vegeta: "No problem! Four on one! Bring it on, bitches! Bring it on, assholes! Take that! Now you're...no you're not weaker. Okay. Just need to survive this battle! We got this! We got this! We...might not have this. Come on! Come on, let's do this! God damn it! Think you're fuckin' big men, coming after one person huh?! Well guess what? Fuck you! One down! Three to go! Fuck off! None of you can do this to me! (finally gets killed) God damn it, I knew it..."
- TFS's custom character, Dumple Stiltskin.
- Default Christopher Lee Dracula
- Getting swarmed by ghouls in the beginning
- Vegeta: I don't want this...DO NOT WANT!
- Dies quickly by getting mauled by a bear
- Screaming the title every time he gets a game over
- Realizing he has problems after threatening a man's family for refusing to acknowledge him.
- Kirran's editing
- "Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa!"
- "Why don't I have that?! I want that!" / "Why do you keep getting those and I don't?!" / "He keeps getting things! That's not fair! I want things!"
- Goes from not being interested in "card game things" to getting really invested in it and screaming.
- "IN THE FACE!"
- Every time the opponent plays a minion he also has, Vegeta accuses it of betraying him. At one point he is about to do that when, to his utter confusion, he draws the very same card.
- After two loses he starts claiming that the rule about Saiyans coming back from defeat stronger also applies to card games.
Grand Theft Auto V
- If you thought Skyrim was funny, then this is hilarious.
- Vegeta attacking random civilians for no reason, like any other player would.
- Commenting on the fact that he only had to pay around 300 dollars for the hospital apparently bringing him back from the dead.
- Vegeta visits a "shoe store".
- Him getting thrown out for touching the strippers.
- His confusion as to why the police are shooting at him for punching people when he does it all the time.
- Vegeta attacking yard workers when they call the police on him.
- Multiple crashes.
Vegeta: Always wear your helmet, kids.
- The animated version, which includes cameos by Nappa, Lani, Kaiser, and Taka.
- Vegeta punching Yamcha on a bike as he's trying to escape the police.
Hotline Miami 2
- "Because this went so well last time"
- Comparing the player character to Gary Busey.
- "What am I doing with my life?"
- The ending Rage Quit - after giving into angrish and apparently pacing back and forth near the computer while screaming in rage, Vegeta then calmly states - "This has been Hotline Miami 2."
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
- Falling asleep during the opening text crawl
- Using Storm Troopers as projectiles by Force-hurling them into Wookiees. Also lifting them up with the Force and then letting gravity do the work for him.
- Singing his own version of the Imperial March
Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire
- Complaining about the controls and making fun of the graphics.
- "My overconfidence was my weakness!"
- Comparing the player character to a cross between Chuck Norris and an orangutan.
- Being uncertain whether or not he's the good guy because all he's doing is going around murdering people.
Vegeta: For the glory of whatever side I'm on!
- "WHAT—IT LET OUT ALL OF THEM!? AH, SHIT! OH, GOD! OH, FUCK! OH GOD, THEY HURT!"
- "Oh, shit, they're still mauling my corpse!"
Star Wars: Bounty Hunter
- Vegeta sings the opening crawl so he doesn't fall asleep from boredom this time, but he soon gives up.
- His disappointment from fighting a monster in the arena that basically killed itself
Vegeta: Are you not entertained?! 'Cause I'm not!
- The enemies aren't much more difficult, so he starts singing again
- Identifying the ID Scanner as a Scouter
- Complaining about the controls
Star Wars: Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
- Finding out that Storm Troopers can't shoot well because their guns suck
- Death by slow motion fireball
- Patience is a Jedi's greatest asset, but it's something Vegeta doesn't have
- Hacking the game and turning on god mode instead of getting good
- Still dies by falling into a garbage pit
Metal Gear Rising Revengeance
- Vegeta's borderline-orgasmic glee over generally just about everything in this game.
Vegeta: I HAVE ARRIVED.
Vegeta: Hooolllyyyyyy Shiiitttttttttt… YEESSSSSS!!!!
- Similar is his reaction to discovering Blade Mode:
- At the end of part 1, a glitch occurs when Raiden gets thrown into the clock tower by Metal Gear RAY. In the next shot, the clock tower is not rendered, causing Raiden to smash into an invisible wall with debris floating everywhere. Since the clock tower is not there, however, after Raiden starts cleaning off the debris, the next scene fails to load, causing the game to freeze. Naturally, Vegeta thinks his awesomeness caused it.
- After some of Raidens physics defying stuff:
Vegeta: Coming from someone who can fly, I'm not sure I believe every bit of this is physically possible. But still. Awesome nonetheless.
- Vegeta is baffled that the villains would chain the Prime Minister to a box, cut him free, then kill him anyway. Why go through the kidnapping at all?
- The newspaper article on part 2. Really, anything less than its entirety simply doesn't do it justice.
Our beloved Prime Minister was found dead by the train tracks leading into the N'Mani National Tunnel this morning. According to eye witness testimony, they took him to a box and chained him up to it. Why did they chain him up to it? He was found dead with a giant ass cut in his stomach which we can only assume was the act of terrorists. Further, the wreckage of our hometown has led me to question why I even turned up to work in the first place. That giant fucking robot almost blew up my fucking house. Who is even reading this? Are YOU reading this? Please remember to like, favorite, buy the shirts, and subscribe. There is absolutely nothing left that we can do. All we can do is pray that the shadowy figure that cut the robot in half and blew up our only monument in the process can save our country.
- His delight continues unabated after Raiden's body is rebuilt.
Vegeta: Take that, infrastructure! Hahahahaha!
- Amusingly, having skipped the tutorial, Vegeta somehow managed to figure out how to parry, but not when to use blade mode, or the lock-on function. He still manages to get through Blade Wolf without much trouble.
- There's an amusingly Meta example with how much Vegeta's reactions fall in line with Two Best Friends Play, the youtubers who inspired the Two Saiyans Play series, including commenting on Sam's incredibly smug grin and pointing out the pointlessness of N'mani being chained up.
- The Robo-box, as he calls it when in a box.
- "I am a robot ninja, with a robot dog. THIS IS THE GREATEST GAME OF ALL TIME!"
- Vegeta humming/sounding off the MGS theme, and praising the box. "Nothing here but us boxes."
- "Do you know what I've killed? I've killed things like ten times your size— *gets hit by the enemy* YOU HIT ME! YOU DICK! YOU FUCKING DICK! HOW DARE YOU?! YOU RUINED MY PERFECT RATING! THIS COMBAT WAS GREAT UNTIL YOU SHOWED UP! GIVE ME YOUR *ends* FUCK! You made me get an A...SHUT UP, DOKTOR!"
- Skipping dialog and telling them all to shut up.
- Guess what was chosen after the Mexico mission, the Mariachi disguise. Henceforth, the Mariachi robot ninja.
- *While fighting one of the robot dogs: Stupid Dog. OOGA BOOGA BOOGA!
- During the monologue of memes, he fast forwards it, showing "War is bad" and "War never changes."
- Vegeta concludes that they take office security WAY too seriously, with rocket launchers and miniguns.
- "I have a good outlook on life. I don't like something, I get rid of it. It stops bothering me once it's dead... most of the time" - Vegeta's outlook on life in Metal Gear Rising.
- "Someone comes to challenge me on the samurai bridge. Little do they know, I am Mexican!"
- Vegeta gets pissed at Mistral's Body Double firing the dwarf gekkos.
"How would you like it if I threw all my balls to your face...Wait.
- Vegeta calls Sundowner a bitch for using explosive shields, and rages whenever he mistimes Blade Mode or does not hit the armor in the designated area.
- "Just stay dead and I promise, I promise that I won't hunt you down in the afterlife."
- Vegeta singing "Born to be Wild" but changing it a bit differently. Also, the tumbleweed.
- It's safe to say that Vegeta considers the box to be an excellent weapon, just like Big Boss.
- After Raiden gets punted by Armstrong: "This is the greatest villain of all time."
- The Running Gag where Vegeta tries to imitate Raiden's first activation of Ripper Mode by dramatically screaming "Jack's back!" every time he goes to use Ripper Mode... and every time something happens which negates Ripper Mode or somehow turns it into a huge anti-climax. Every time.
- An Enforced Trope. Generally the video cuts away as soon as he activates Ripper Mode. Though not always...
"GIVE ME YOUR WORMS! JACK FEEDS ON THEM!" *cut* "WOOOOORMS!" *cut* "JAAACK!" *cut* "SUPER NINJA GOD SUPER NINJA!!!"
- An Enforced Trope. Generally the video cuts away as soon as he activates Ripper Mode. Though not always...
- Vegeta doesn't know the meaning of the word stealth. He thinks he can do anything and move around right in front of the guards as long as he's using the box. He's never able to figure out how the guards can see through his great disguise.
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- After being sedated, Vegeta dreams of Revengeance.
- Vegeta complains about the boring opening level, where he's mostly crawling around and hiding. Cut to two hours later, where he's shooting and blowing things up.
- All while The American National Anthem is playing at the background.
- Any (read: every) time Quiet is referred to as "Booby Woman".
- in response to what his name is, and where and when he was born? Vegeta, Vegeta, in the month of Vegeta.
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5
- He renames it Prony Hawk's Toe Skater 5 and says that Tony Hawk looks bored in the picture.
- When he acquires all the letters to unlock an achievement, Hail to the Chief starts playing.
- True to form, Vegeta wants to kill everyone
- Vegeta doesn't like GoPros.
Look at you, with your GoPro. I hope you die. Quickly. But not quickly enough.
- Vegeta really wanted a porn party and rage quit when he didn't get one.
- Repeating the Courage meme when he gets the chance to scare someone with a mask
Spooky's House of Jumpscares
- About five and a half minutes in, and Vegeta has overcome the initial effectiveness of the jump scares. He's feeling pretty cocky. Cue Specimen 2.
- Vegeta: WHAT THE FUCK NO!
- And then he keeps getting stuck on the puddles of slime it leaves behind.
"Stop slowing me down with your spooge!"
- Every time a bit of Surprise Creepy puts him into a Stunned Silence. Every time.
- His reaction to a note reading someone having drunk some 'metallic tasting wine'. He believes they either drank blood, or the liquor of a particular planet. He then mentions he's tried a lot of planets' liquor, and Earth has the third best.
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2
Call of Duty: Black Ops III
- To prepare, Vegeta binges on Doritos and Mountain Dew
- Lani's cat makes noise in the background, so Vegeta yells at Dr. Briefs' cat to shut up
- Vegeta is frustrated that he can't skip a cutscene
- The fact that the humans were victorious gave Vegeta a good laugh
- Naming the player character Stupid (for tripping and falling into the Underground).
- Vegeta's pissed at Flowey's trick, but brightens up considerably when told that it's "kill or be killed".
- Toriel explains to Vegeta that a set of buttons must be pressed in a specific pattern. Vegeta asks what would happed if he pressed the two she didn't touch. She says "Fucking try it and see what happens, asshole." Vegeta then lets out a Big "WHAT?!".
- When Vegeta attempts to kill a Froggit, only for Toriel to scare it off with a Death Glare, the page zooms in for a Close-Up on Head and Vegeta says a Defensive "What?".
- Sassing Toriel but beginning to get softer on her to the point of wanting to let her live and quitting after beating her.
Vegeta: (sarcastically) Thanks, Mom!... (sincerely) I miss my mom.
- This turns into Tear Jerker as Toriel's kindness breaks through to Vegeta, creating an emotional connection with her. Throghout this, we get a glimpse into Vegeta's life and let's just say: Be thankful for what you have because Vegeta never had it.
- His sincere response to Toriel trying to distract him from leaving with the fact that snails make terrible shoelaces. "You know, I had my suspicions, but you telling me that just kind of confirms it."
- Once calling her L'Oreal.
- Also qualifies as a Tear Jerker and Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: At the end of the ruins, he tries to get out of fighting Toriel, but he's forced to kill her. This causes Vegeta so much emotional anguish that he rage quits the game.
Vegeta: Nope! Nope, fuck this, I'm done! Nope! Nope! Not having any of this! Not going on this feels trip today! Fuck you!
- Vegeta then proceeds to walk away, and it sounds like he's actually sobbing as he does.
Assassin's Creed Syndicate
- Another Spider-Man song parody
- British Vegeta
Pajama Sam 2
- Tagline: Sam why can't you do anything right?!
- Vegeta was okay with the first one as a fever dream, but this one seems to be happening in real life (although he admits that Sam's house is weird and has problems)
- His reaction to Sam wanting to change the weather is pretty funny.
- Vegeta goes from yelling at Sam for screwing up to actively rooting for him to wreck stuff more
- "God. I do all the damn thinking around here."
- Implying Thunder and Lightning might be fucking, then playing fucktastic porn music.
- "Give me a banana! Vegeta hungry!"
Just Cause 3
- Vegeta deals with the game's Loads and Loads of Loading in different ways— going out to eat lunch, taking a nap, filing his taxes, and devising a way to end world hunger.
- And with the amount of bad graphics overlays, Vegeta has basically become JonTron.
- While playing the game, Vegeta becomes very frustrated when he lands on his face while trying to fly.
AGH! Fuck! My face! Not literally.
Star Wars Battlefront
- Getting "F'd in the 9."
- Getting stomped by an AT-AT.
- Gleefully manning a turret only for no one to show up, then getting blown up.
- His team wins right when he gets a Luke Hero Pickup, depriving him of it.
- Its a sponsored game, by none other than...
Vegeta: (sighs) So you're back.
Nappa: Say my name.
Nappa: Spell my name. N-A-PPA.
- Why is Vegeta playing Deadpool, Nappa is funding the Deadpool movie.
- At the dog part:
(LB for doggy style)
Vegeta: Uhhh, I'm already worried about this.
- After blowing up a toilet and Deadpool saying something about not being the only one with shit in their pants, Vegeta wonders how did the game know that.
- Nappa is trying to copyright the word "movie."
- At the end, Vegeta once again tells about watch the movie on February 12th, then says "PAY ME MONEY!" Nappa pays Vegeta 1 dollar at a time, up to the first 1000, then its nickles.
- Nappa shows some surprising cunning and self-awareness, taking jabs at Vegeta's ego and need to prove himself to Goku. It's pretty clear that Vegeta is genuinely put on the defensive by his comments.
- Vegeta's dating skills come down to how well he can play Bejeweled. Answer: Not well.
- "Vegeta! Game face! Go!"
- "Fuck you! My abs have abs, woman!"
- Towards the end of the game, Vegeta has a bit of a breakdown.
Vegeta: You know what? Fuck love! Fuck all this bullshit! I don't need you! I don't need any of you! You're all just bitches, who don't love-don't know how to love-don't know how to like a nice guy like me! Fuck you! Shit! Fuck!(beat)Vegeta: Please love me...
- "See, finally! A love game I can get behind!"
Yandere-chan: She has taught me a new emotion… Rage.
- Cycling off the edge of the map.
- After exclaiming how it's bullshit that he can't make a female Senpai (game doesn't have it yet), he makes his Senpai as close to a Super Saiyan as he can.
- Also finds the mode to make himself look like a Super Saiyan.
- "I'm the opening of every anime ever."
- "So don't kill people directly out in the open. Gotcha."
- This was said upon getting a Game Over shortly after arriving at the school, because his immediate first reaction to learning that Kokona Haruka has a crush on Senpai was to run up to her with a katana and kill her in front of a bunch of students, including Senpai.
- Completely devolves into mass murder in true Vegeta fashion.
- Vegeta comes across Rival-chan, a character that can't be killed or interacted with at all. His response? "I'm beginning to think you don't actually exist."
- "I AM THE FAIRY OF DEATH!"
- "OH FUCK THEY'RE GIANTS!"
- Every single time he gives a Big "NO!", like when Info-chan says that in one week, Senpai "belongs to Osana-chan." Or when a member of the Martial Arts Club apprehends Yandere-chan.
- Declaring his character Prince Henry.
- Stealing everything from the teenagers' camp.
- Vegeta reeeeealy loved this game.
- Right off the bat, where he learns the premise and mechanics of the game:
Vegeta: "Time moves when I move"? Don't you put this evil on me.
- Next scenario:
Vegeta: (after shooting the first enemy) I'm gonna look in circles while you die.
Vegeta: WHAT?! It was a setup?! WHO SET ME UP?! WAS IT YOU?! (looks at someone coming down the hallway) Or was it YOU?!
- Generally, any time Vegeta overreacts to his own deaths.
- Like trying to jump over the car.
- And when he gets a particular achievement...
Vegeta: Wait...can I? (swings sword at bullet, cutting it in half)
Notification: Achievement Unlocked!: "So It's Possible!"
Vegeta: ...game of the year! 10/10! 10/10! Cuttin' bullets in half!
- And at the end of the video:
Vegeta: SUPER HOT! FUCK YES! GREATEST GAME OF ALL TIME! NOT EVEN A QUESTION! [beat] WHY ARE YOU STILL WATCHING THIS? PLAY THIS!
- And at the end of the video:
- "Digital butthole"
- Vegeta Rooting for the Empire throughout the entire thing, as he takes issue with the aliens being cast as the bad guys.
- He actually seems to genuinely believe that the aliens are the real heroes. This goes straight into Draco in Leather Pants territory when he tries to dismiss obvious evidence that they're the bad guys as "celebratory pyrotechnics" that got more extreme than expected when they first "visited."
- His reaction to learning who the protagonists are supposed to be is priceless.
- Vegeta eulogizes the various fallen aliens.
- The various digs at Donald Trump.
Vegeta: See, now, if earthlings were still in charge, they'd be on about, “Oh, we're gonna build a planetary defense shell, and Mars is going to pay for it.” Well, fuck off!
- The visuals and sound effects accompanying this particular line are also hilarious, especially the frowning face drawn on Mars in marker.
- Vegeta's reason for quitting the game. He's X-Com's commander.
- The game runs horribly on Vegeta's "Briefs Level" PC, causing several framerate drops and "timewarping". Vegeta gags every time it happens.
- The ending: Lanipator breaks character to call out Ubisoft for releasing another shoddy PC port and making a point of mentioning his obscenely high system specs to emphasize how much of an Epic Fail it is that the game runs this poorly.
- "Beargeta's" constant failures at trying to catch and eat the ducks, coupled with his increasing annoyance that they keep flying off.
- Finding a fox and asking "How's Zootopia?" before trying to kill it. He loses, but at least he keeps his Top Bear hat.
Vegeta: That's the important thing to remember, that I am the Top Bear around here! Just not as strong as a fox, I guess.
Vegeta: What does the fox say? I guess the fox says die.
There's Poop in My Soup!
- At first he's disgusted by the title, but he's soon enjoying it way more than he should, according to him.
- Poo puns
Vegeta: I regret nothing.
Salt and Sanctuary
- If you've seen him play Dark Souls, this goes about as well as you'd expect.
- When building his character, he imagines himself with a beard and a screen cap from Super appears as a joke.
- "Oh no they broke the quantum! (logo shatters) AAAH!"
- He blames future Trunks for breaking time.
Vegeta: If this is the boy's fault, I swear to God...
- Going on a killing spree was a foregone conclusion.
Senran Kagura: Estival Versus
- Vegeta is surprisingly good at being a cat.
- "The humans will pay!"
- "If it fits, I sits."
- Knocking everything off because he needs the space for himself
- Attacking portraits of other cats, seeing them as rivals before he realizes they are actually unlockable, playable characters
- The end of the video. Vegeta beats the first level fully and is going full Large Ham, then it cuts to the outro where Kaiser points out that, well, Vegeta's acts of evil weren't very much so.
Enter the GUNGEON
- Vegeta comes across the Mahoguny. Cue King Yemma.
- His "entering the gungeon" song
- Vegeta starts making a list of Renegade Facts or "Rent-a-Facts" but quickly loses count. Two of the items on his list are how bad he is at counting, but the others involve him killing things.
- Rage quit
- Popo makes a special appearance at the beginning of the game.
Final Fantasy XV (Demo)
- The tagline: "Vegeta explores his dream world and falls in love with a squeaky hammer."
- Repeatedly calling the mascot character an adorable piece of crap (renames him Assbutt)
- "You drink out of this, don't you. Can I ride you now?"
- His Final Fantasy "finals" chart
- Despite enjoying playing as a crocodile, he reluctantly admits that the human is better at killing things (despite yelling at the player character to be better at climbing)
Mighty No. 9
- Two words: Rage Quit.
- Yelling at Countershade for allowing the humans to escape instead of killing them, saying that he can do a better job of killing the humans.
TMNT: What the Shell?
- Snarks at the Nickelodeon logo, then once again questions his life choices that led him to this point.
- Notes that the Foot Clan are doing a pretty poor job of hiding in the middle of the street...while the Turtles are the ones keeping to the shadows and hiding on buildings.
- Return of Rent-a-Facts!
- "Turtles don't care. Turtles are cold-blooded! See, they really are.. I DON'T HAVE TO EXPLAIN MYSELF TO YOU!"
- A Renegade playing Paragon. What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- Zooming in on loading screens, for which Vegeta waits impatiently. He also complains when he has to run across the entire map, which takes him two minutes.
- Vegeta finally Rage Quits when his monster character doesn't do as much damage as its appearance would suggest. On the plus side, he gets to play Bro Force again.
Vegeta: GOD DAMN IT! DAMN THIS GAME! DAMN THIS GAME TO THE DEPTHS OF HELL! WHY CAN'T I PLAY SOMETHING MORE FUN?! *switches over to Bro Force* YEEEEAAAAHHH! (maniacal laughter) FUCK YOU, PARAGON! RENEGADE FOR LIFE, BITCH!
- Opening with "I'M BACK, BITCHES!"
- Yelling "Give it to me!" and "Mine!" repeatedly as he yanks the cores out.
- Toys with the idea of leaving the robot dog companion for dead.
- He takes offense at being called "human" and "monkey."
Job Bot: Hello, human! Welco—
Vegeta: How—WHAT'D YOU FUCKING CALL ME?!
- Vegeta was told to earn a living in real life. He decides to start with "auto mechanic" because he considers it the closest to what Bulma does and he thinks it'll be easy.
Job Bot: A true grease monkey—get under the hood and get your hands dirty—
Vegeta: Alright, CALLING ME HUMAN WAS ONE THING, CALLING ME MONKEY?! THAT'S NOT COOL! NOT ALRIGHT! HARASSMENT, YOU DICK!
- He loses consciousness briefly between each game.
- This gets hit with a massive Rewatch Bonus: since it's a VR game, what you have is Lanipator cosplaying as Vegeta standing in a room flailing his limbs and yelling at nothing most of the time. Then he pulls off his headset when he gets tired of the game and things get even better...
Vegeta!Lanipator: (throws down VR headset) Nope! Nope! Can't do it, can't do it!
Grant: (stopping him from walking off) Vegeta, we need you to keep going with this—
Vegeta!Lanipator: A SAIYAN PRINCE DOES NOT NEED A JOB, LET ALONE THAT JOB! FUCK YOU, I'M OUT!
(Vegeta!Lanipator storms off, only to come back in a moment later)
Vegeta!Lanipator: Where's my money?!
Grant: (having trouble keeping it together) Over that way...(points out to the hallway)
Vegeta!Lanipator: Thank you! (leaves, comes back in to flip off Grant one more time)
Goku's Gonna Show You
- A duck quacks at him. Goku's response? "Hey, Krillin!"
- He hits blocks/coal asking if he can eat that: Then on another one:
Goku: Okay Gohan, can I eat that?
Gohan: Yeah, sure, whatever.
Goku: Yay! *eats a block that doesn't look like food at all* Ow!
- He hits blocks/coal asking if he can eat that: Then on another one:
- "Soup too… HOT! Soup too… HOT!"
- His Vegeta impression.
"So in between the training and the hurling insults at me, Vegeta was saying, 'OH MY GOD, KAKAROT, THIS IS LIKE THE BEST GAME EVER YOU SHOULD GO AND PLAY IT OH MY GOD ADADADABLAHBABA'."
- When he's quoting Vegeta, a picture of Vegeta's face smiling stupidly is put onscreen and jumps around. It's even better when you realize that this image is a still shot from the Bingo song.
- When he learns the premise of the game...
Goku: I control the universe! About dang time, too...okay, my first edict: everyone gets muffins! (gets shot) AAAHNOOTHERULEROFTHEUNIVERSEHASBEENASSASSINATED!
Goku: Well that's just mean! Come on, I'm gonna give you a piece of my mind! (screams, only to get shot) Ack! Which is now all over the floor.
- Goku forgets the fact the truck and car are going to hit him.
Goku: Uh, Mr. car, you're kinda getting a bit close there…(gets hit by the car) OW! BAD TOUCH!
- "Punch! Grab! Shoot! Sliiide to the right~"
- "Wanna fight?"
- At the end, when Goku finds the "Wrong Turn" level
Five Nights at Freddy's
- The fact that Goku—savior of the universe at least a few times over—is afraid of the Five Nights at Freddy's animatronics.
Goku: Door goes up, door goes down, door goes up, door goes down. *laughs*
- Goku was playing with the lights and door a good amount of times, even at 1%. Needless to say, he lost when that happened.
Gohan: Dad you're not supposed to play with that, it reduces power.
Goku: Oh come on Gohan I have plenty of power. I mean come on, Super Saiyan much?
I Am Bread
- Goku apologizes to the objects he accidentally broke, like the jar of jam.
- The game proved too difficult and he was about to give up, then he found the rampage mode…
- When Goku can't find the "any" key, Gohan tells him just to press the muffin button.
- Gohan reminding Goku that he can fly while the latter is bouncing on a trampoline.
- Goku trying to make friends goes horribly wrong. He even loses his bag of chips in the water when someone decides to ride him.
- What in the patootie AM I? I'm BEAUTIFUL.
- "Is that a goat?" "No, I'm a microwave!"
- Immediate instant death
- Reacting to DBZ-themed levels
- When the bicycle child "Gohan" gets killed
Goku: Let's not tell Chi-Chi about this.
- Goku finds a One-Punch Man themed level.
Goku: I do not want to pick a fight with that guy.
Champions of Breakfast
- Goku is reluctant to trust the toaster again after I Am Bread.
- Laughing at the concept of razors
Goku: Imagine me with a beard. (picture from Super appears on screen)
- Swearing vengeance when he's murdered immediately after obtaining pancakes
- Goku fights a bathtub and complains after losing.
- "Uh-oh, Slitherios!"
- After getting killed by hitting worms while trying to eat some of the food:
- Rock the Dragon, Dragon Worm Dead.
- He wants to prove he can eat his way out of a problem, or be the shame to all the Saiyans, all 4 of them.
- "Oh, shiny thing, shiny things can't be all bad. (gets killed) Chi-Chi, the shiny ball tricked me!"
Hunie Cam Studio
- Just like when he thought that marriage was food, Goku comes across the word "fetish" and draws a similar conclusion.
"Fet-aish? It sounds like I can eat a fet-aish."
- "I don't need tutorials, I'm Goku! I know everything!"
- Gohan's response when Goku asks about the numbers and money in the game.
Gohan: Dad, you're soliciting girls and exploiting their bodies for money in a derogatory fashion! This is in no way healthy!
Goku: Gohan, I may not know what "solixiting" means, but I know when someone's being a smarty-pants! What do these numbers mean?
Gohan: Dad, you're a pimp!
- Goku; commenting that one of the girls (Aiko) looks like Chi-Chi, which clues her in to the fact that he's playing something... obscene.
Goku: (noticing Aiko looking like Chi-Chi) Hey, that girl looks like Chi-Chi!
- He then takes to referring to Aiko as Chi-Chi. And states he has to be quiet because Chi-Chi went ballistic, before talking in normal voice.
- Chi-Chi yelling at Goku for playing this game is Hypocritical Humor when you consider that, early on, it's implied that she's the one who got the game on their computer in the first place.
Chi-Chi: Who looks like Chi-Chi?
- "Okay, team! go and get me some food! I want some bacon and I want some muffins. I want some "buffacons," which is kinda bacons and muffins all put together; it's my invention!"
- When they end up buying cigarettes instead, he complains about it, recounting a time when he ate cigarettes after mistaking them for pixie sticks.
- One of his girls (incidentally, the one he calls Chi-Chi) ends up contracting gonorrhea, which he assumes is a Pokémon that he should try to help her train and evolve. The best part about it is Gohan's reaction to what Goku did to her.
- Gohan basically going Screw This, I'm Outta Here! after hearing Goku's concept of money after he gets in debt in-game.
Gohan: Dad, you have NO concept of money!Goku: Sure I do! Ox-King has lots of it, and it brings food, and food gets to my table. Therefore, money is a good thing. See! I know what how money works!Gohan: What's a 401K?Goku: I'll give you the 411, 'kay?
- Goku's reaction after googling "Cake Farting fet-aish" when it comes up.
"OH MY GOD!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO A POOR, DEFENSELESS CAKE?!"
- Predictably, Goku approves everyone and receives various penalties.
- Gohan learns an important lesson about the difference between an educational game and a historical one.
- Goku Rage Quits when he finally denies someone for being meannote to him. Then Gohan takes over just in time for a terrorist to lob a grenade at the border guard. Gohan freaks out about the guard and terrorist dying, while Goku comes back to see that his character can't afford food and also freaks out.
- Goku somehow ended up paying actual money to his computer game, and when Gohan tells him this, he spends time being mopey and bitter against the game for swindling him.
- The implication that at least some of the seemingly accidental puns that Goku makes (and mispronounces) throughout these videos, primarily the ones about food, are actually done on purpose, which Gohan calls him out on.
Goku: Well I think it's funny, and who's playing the game here, Gohan? Now go to your room!Gohan: No!Goku: Oh, okay.
- "Discrepancy detected! Goku-bot interrogate!"
- When Gohan takes over and starts playing, he soon encounters someone who tries to tries to bribe him with contact info for a show-club.
Gohan: I need an adult.
- He keeps calling himself "Doctor Goku" throughout the whole thing. This time, Gohan actually was curious on how this will go and played along.
- Goku, of all people, making a reference to The Godfather. Gohan's response implies that this is a regular occurrence.
- Goku is tasked with a heart transplant. He assumes he needs to replace a lung and decides to use the heart. Gohan arguing with him about it and him insisting that the heart is a lung is the best part of it.
- When Goku finally gets the hang of hammering the ribs, he does it so much the patient dies.
- "Yeah! Now Goku's cooking with fire! Or hammers? Fiery hammers."
- "And I want you to be a better father, but we can't always get what we want." Wow, Gohan. That was savage.
- He refers to his patient, Bob, as "Chi-Chi", similar to how he called Aiko "Chi-Chi" when he played HunieCam Studio.
- Goku mentions at the beginning that he's playing the game while the real Chi-Chi is sick. Gohan points out that Vegeta had already played the original game. Goku asks if Bulma was sick too.
- At the end, Doctor Goku gets drugged when he accidentally uses the syringe on himself. Apparently, it somehow made the real Goku get all trippy and collapse on the floor. Again.
Gohan: Dad, I think you need to see a doctor.
Goku: I am a doctor, talking black pineapple. I could do this all... all day... ugh. (hits the floor)
American Truck Simulator
- Goku assumes the logs he's transporting are hot dogs.
- As with Surgeon Simulator, Goku is playing with the belief that becoming good at this game will make him a better driver, especially compared to last time. Gohan even points out how thought out this is for him.
- Gohan realizes that it's probably a good thing that Goku's able to just fly around everywhere instead of actually having to drive.
- Surprisingly, Goku actually makes it to his destination. Unsurprisingly, he manages to crash there and kill everyone.
Don't Spill Your Coffee!
- Goku immediately gets to work on customizing his coffee guy. First he tries to emulate Bulma's appearence (with clothes resembling her colours and, well, an afro) despite Gohan's complaints that it's demeaning to Bulma, only to change to Vegeta... With a pink shirt. And his hair is still an afro.
- Goku's absolutely savage burn on Gohan.
Gohan: Dad, don't dodge the question.Goku: Says the kid who CAN'T!
- Goku's Vegeta impression. Even Gohan admits it's surprisingly accurate.
- Goku talking to his character like he is Vegeta. He also thinks the pink shirt is Vegeta's favourite.
- Gohan's reaction to Goku commenting on the coffee all over the place...
- Goku tries to sweet-talk the second level's sensor. Gohan is forced to play along.
- So many puns...
Goku: His shirt's now covered in coffee! You did that, Mr. Sensor! You should be... Sensored.
Gohan: Dad, that was ''terrible'' and you should feel bad.
Goku: Well, not as bad as Vegeta right now, because his shirt's ruined. Do you know how long it takes for Chi-Chi to wash all my clothes? Well, not very long because I only have one. But this is an absolute tra-vest-y!
- "NO! Oh, no! And now Vegeta's resorting to planking! ... Why are you thrusting, buddy?"
- Goku somehow overdosing on coffee.
The Breakfast Club
- Goku tries to make and butter toast while the table periodically shakes. He yells at Gohan for shaking the table and complains that the game is harder than Chichi makes it look in real life.
- Apparently Goku is STILL a little miffed about the difficulty for I Am Bread.
- Knocking the vase off the table is considered a failure, causing Goku to angrily comment about how he doesn't need flowers to eat breakfast.
- Goku is baffled by the puzzles, including the one that Toriel all-but gives you the answer to. Gohan on the other hand is excited at the puzzles
- Leading to Goku taking offense at Toriel calling a mannequin a Dummy.
Goku: Toriel, that's not nice! He may be smart - like me!
Gohan: That's not really saying much, dad.
- Leading to Goku taking offense at Toriel calling a mannequin a Dummy.
- When dodging the attacks:
Goku: Now Gohan, pay close attention, that's how you *gets hit*
Gohan: Yeah, really good dodging Dad.
Goku: You didn't see anything.
- Unlike Vegeta, who saw Toriel as a mother, Goku sees her as a martial arts master. He freaks out after killing Toriel because it meant he no longer had access to pie and wasn't going to learn a super secret awesome technique.
- Gohan begging his father to stop killing everything, especially Toriel.
- Superimposing Ghost Nappa over the ghost enemy.
- Some Youtubers had hilarious comments on differences between Goku's and Vegeta' s play through as one commentator puts it, "So Goku's is the true sociopath obsessed with fighting while Vegeta is a misunderstood loner who needs patience and love to be more peaceful."
- Gohan is just resigned to his dad's poor game playing (specifically driving) at this point.
- When "what's the deal with" comes up, Goku starts imitating stand-up comedians and guesses "What's the deal with airline food?" When this turns out to be top of the list, he cracks up laughing so hard it sounds like Masako is about to break character.
- Every time Gohan annoys Goku, Goku says "Dodge" and punches him.
- Gohan venting his daddy issues when "why does my dad" comes up.
- At the prompt 'Is it fun to', Goku types in "watch Vegeta get kicked in the dick", when this turns out to be wrong, he grumbles "well I think it's fun".
- In part 2 he gets the prompt "does it hurt to" and he completes it with "get kicked in the dick" and "get punched in the dick," both to no avail.
- On certain parts of the game, he sees interesting things like something relating to placenta and labiaplastynote . Unfortunately for him, he decided to look at them and can't unsee them.
We Happy Few
- Goku is still upset about playing Inside, but Gohan suggests this game will be better because "happy" is in the title and there's colorful flags.
- While watching the intro where the character is working at his job, reading newspapers, playing with machines and singing a happy tune, Goku says he wishes he were that guy.
Gohan: As do I, father, as do I.
Would You Rather?
- Goku is still a bad parent.
Goku: Woo, people agree with me again! I know people!
Gohan: You don't know me, though, dad.
Goku: I know.
- This video raises some interesting questions about Goku and Chi-Chi's sex life.
Goku: "Experience a level 10 (Richter scale) earthquake every week" or "Have a two foot, flexible electric sex toy permanently implanted in your butt"? Well, [the latter] sounds like a Saturday night with Chi-Chi, and [the former] kind of usually happens every time I have burritos.
Goku: [in reference to "Have penises for arms"] I guess my penis is an arm because sometimes Chi-Chi wants me to do that thing which involves my fist and then some ramming it up it—
Gohan: No, dad! Don't say anything more!
Then next question:
Goku: Take a load in the ear or take a load in the mouth and swall-
Gohan: DAD NO!
- On the Super Bowl vs World Cup Final, Goku asks which is bigger, a bowl or a cup. You can actually hear Gohan facepalm over this.
Human Fall Flat
Sort the Court
- Much like Papers Please, Goku has to make yes or no decisions regarding the welfare of his kingdom. He argues with Gohan and complains that the king can't get out of his chair.
- Gohan says that Vegeta would be better suited to play this game as the Prince of All Saiyans, but Goku scoffs at this.
- Gohan questions how Goku could be getting messages while in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Goku explains that he found a hidden internet cable Popo uses. For what, Goku does not know and does not want to know, and no one should ever know. And that he's playing this game to deal with his trauma.
- Goku wonders what to call himself. Gohan suggests 'Bad Parent'. Goku seems completely obvious and just refuses to do it because no one would guess it was him. He goes with TheMuffinMan.
- After dying, he's disappointed he doesn't come back with a Zenkai.
Wiki How Quiz
- Goku looks at the context of a silly looking image of a person being punched in the face. Turns out it's domestic violence.
Goku: (tonelessly) That's not fun at all.
Senran Kagura: Bon Appetit
- Goku mispronouncing Bon Appetit as Boner Per Tit.
- Taking place during the week before the Cell Games, Goku is in complete pain and fatigue due to repeated aggressive sex with Chi-Chi. This ultimately led to his conflicting emotions on the opening video of the game between his PTSD of seeing a black-and-white picture of Chi-Chi at bouncing breasts (specifically Asuka’s) and his love of food.
- Gohan reveals that he stole Chi-Chi's credit card to buy the game, and claims he won't get in trouble. If only Chi-Chi found out about this game and her credit card being stolen.
- Goku end up playing as Daidouji simply because her favorite food is meat.
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- Calling the game "CS:GO-ku".
- As Gohan lampshades, Goku is getting ready for the Cell Games by playing a game which shares zero thematic elements to the tournament he's about to participate in.
- Just the fact that Goku's online username is "The Muffin Man".
- His constant desire to shoot the chickens, to the point that Gohan quips he's better at killing them than actual people.
- Goku dies in his first match, which causes Gohan to mock him about fighting.
- The constant deaths of his character, including falling off almost immediately after the match starting. Gohan finds this hilarious.
- After one too many deaths, Goku talks about how this reminds him of a certain game involving bread, before yelling in anger.
- About a box and it being destroyed:
Gohan: Calm down dad, it's just a box.Goku: Just a box? JUST A BOX!? That box was my friend, I loved him like a son.Gohan: Not that much huh?
- At the end of the second part, Goku finds an explosive canister and decides to destroy it with the wrench. Three guesses what happens next.
Friday the 13th Game
- Goku sees a dead body of a teammate:
Goku: Hey buddy, are you sleeping? You don't look too happy about it. That ain't good. Aw man, that's tragic. Well, at least I'm not the first one to die.
Gohan: Dad, don't be so heartless.
Goku: Dude come on, I see dead bodies all the time, mostly my friends, but I hope it's never me.
- After a while, the player who's Jason gets to Goku and kills him.
- Goku freaks out over not being able to use a fridge.
- After meeting up with a group of people, he leaves, talking about he is bored and doesn't need them because they're alive. Guess what happens nextnote .
Spooky's Jump Scare Mansion
- Gohan asks Goku about Vegeta playing it before, when he had a series.
- Each time Goku gets scared from the first monster jumpscares.
- At the maze, Goku understandably gets frustrated with the hard puzzle and yells he is done. Gohan can't blame him though.
- [x] - Think:
Gohan: *laughs* Uh dad, I don't think you can do that. That involves thinking, you don't think.
- When the goat moves (due to the scope of the game, there's no animation to speak of and thus every animal moves by jerkily cartwheeling around in their default pose) , Goku asks Gohan what's going on. Even Gohan is stumped.