Funny: Two Saiyans Play
First, the concept of Nappa and Vegeta playing video games together is by itself hilarious. Then it just gets funnier:
open/close all folders
Two Saiyans Play
Orcs Must Die
- Vegeta being a chick.
- One of Vegeta's character's powers is to make an enemy fight on their side temporarily. He tries this on an ogre at one point, but when it just stands there doing nothing, this happens:
Vegeta: Turn around and HIT things, you STUPID, FAT BAS-he's just like you, Nappa.
Nappa: Is he cheeky?
- Nappa casually mentioning that he's been recording the game the whole time, to Vegeta's annoyance.
- DUDE THEY GOT OUR BITCHES!
- Vegeta just yelling out "HOW MUCH POOP DOES THIS DEER HAVE?" Said deer is shitting like a rocket and has been during the whole level.
- Vegeta asks Nappa, after an owl shits itself to death, "You wrote this game didn't you?"
- We also have:
Vegeta: Hey, hey Nappa ask me how much money I have *Nappa mumbles* MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS AND MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! I'm gonna cut this bitch free. Yeah that's right, I get money and bitches.
Vegeta: I'm better than you door. I frown harder.
Vegeta: I got a sheep thing and you got my owl and your little dragon thing is just like "Hey what about me guys?" and we're just like "HA! Fuck you!"
Nappa: Hey Vegeta! Hey!
Nappa: Hey I'm Grump!
- Most of their playthrough of Worms Reloaded. Notably:
Vegeta: Val Kilmer's career wins the cockroach award because it just keeps sticking around!
Vegeta: I don't like that fire it should go away
- Nappa blowing up one of Vegeta's worms that had a health increase and Vegeta winding up incredibly angry and right before that Vegeta commenting on Nappa's use of the Ninja Rope
Vegeta: Oh, oh yeah that-that's physics! That's physics!
- Vegeta does not like how the Cluster Bombs behave:
- Vegeta discovers the Dragonball attack:
Vegeta: Final Flash, motherfucker!
- The ending of round 3. Words cannot describe.
- And who could forget:
- Any time Vegeta yells his head off when things go badly.
- The name of Nappa's team and what he names the worms on his team. He names his team "Nappa's Ghosts", in which he names his worms "Casper the Friendly Ghost, "The Chick From The Ring", "Slimer from Ghost Busters", and....."Val Kilmer's career".
- Vegeta attempts to use the Bunker Buster bomb on Nappa, but being unfamiliar with how the weapons operate, he ends up dropping it on his own worm's head.
- Vegeta and Nappa talking like the Swedish Chef from The Muppets is freaking hilarious.
- When Vegeta and Nappa are fighting a Troll:
Vegeta: You know what I think'll work?
*Nappa accidentally heals the Troll*
Vegeta: Probably not that.
- Vegeta's insistence on killing ever character they come across. Starting with Nappa.
Nappa (after they kill each other with rocks): Well no-one wins dick!
Vegeta: Goodbye, everyone who has helped us.
Nappa: And all he ever wanted to do was serve you muffins. Him and his entire fucking family that you slaughtered but you know...
- Vegeta learns that the rock spell is Boring but Practical. Especially when combined with frozen enemies.
"Blew the fuck out of it with a rock."
- Vegeta's discovery of the Lightning Bolt spell. Five-second beat before laughing his ass off.
- During the flying ship part, Vegeta dies and loses his staff on the enemy ship, which when he tries to get it, the ship flies away leading to Vegeta to fall to his death. Even better, the staff still stays there in midair like it's teasing him. This continues throughout the rest of the level.
- The fact that they put on faux-british accents partway into the Let's Play.
- Throughout the Let's Play Vegeta repeatedly tries convincing Nappa to have fun, but by the end Nappa is a broken wreck. Then, this happens.
Nappa: (crying) Why are we even here?!
Vegeta: Because it is fun. I don't care what you think, it's fun. (gets swarmed by monsters from behind) We're having fun-GET THE FUCK OFF ME! GET THE FUCK OFF ME! I'M HAVING FUN! I'M TRYING TO HAVE FUN! I WAS HERE! TO HAVE FUCKING FUN! FUUUUUUUUUU-!
We cut to Nappa and Vegeta playing Magicka again
Nappa: Hey Vegeta, better?
Vegeta: *Blows Nappa up with Thunderbolt* Much.
- The climax of the second to last round they play in Killing Floor. They're in a pitch black room being swarmed by monsters. Vegeta gets killed and Nappa dies a little bit after.
Nappa: I'm dead.
Vegeta:.....The fuck killed you!?
You hear monster growling noises in the background.
Nappa: Based on that sound.....Your Mom.
Vegeta: Oh haha.....hahaha.....HAHAHAHAHAHA......HAHAHA...HA...FUCK you!
- Then they're playing Trine 2:
Vegeta: (watches as a projected box kills an enemy) I can't believe the box worked.
Nappa: (As Amadeus, continues to cast the box spell) BOX!
- And just before then, Vegeta mentions that he's going to get diabetes just from looking at the background scenery.
- Vegeta's interpretation of Amadeus lying on his face in the opening.
- During one level, the narration mentions that their characters moved "as silently as a whisper". On cue:
Vegeta: I'M WHISPERING!
- Vegeta attempts to jump onto a difficult platform but keeps falling, while Nappa tells him to hurry up. Vegeta finally gives up after a minute and tells Nappa to try it. Nappa succeeds on his first try and gets all the treasure.
Vegeta: Fuck you...
- Vegeta doesn't play SimCity.
Nappa: Come on, Vegeta, we gotta get our zoning laws on! And then we'll build an airport next to the schools, and tax the Hell outta the underprivileged, and then we'll kill all of it with a tornado, followed by a giant monster! We'll be the best mayors ever, Vegeta.
*Unable to load city at this time.*
Vegeta: What the...?
Nappa: Or not.
Vegeta: What the fuck is THIS?!
Nappa: Apparently you can't log onto the servers, Vegeta.
Vegeta: WHY THE HELL DOES IT NEED TO BE ON A SERVER?! IT'S A SINGLE PLAYER GAME!!!
Nappa: Well, they need to make sure you didn't pirate it.
Vegeta: I FUCKING BOUGHT IT!
Nappa: Yeah, but you need to be able to prove that you bought it.
Vegeta: BUT I HAVE A FUCKING RECEIPT! WHO DID THIS TO ME?!
Nappa: That would be EA.
Vegeta: WHO THE FUCK IS EA?!?! (storms off) I'M GONNA KILL HIM!!
Dead Space 3
- At the very beginning of Part 4...
Nappa: You know this is why we blow up space stations from like...before we even get to the planet.
Vegeta: I wonder how many situations like these we avoided by doing that...
- And at the beginning of part 1:
- The two's attempt at roleplaying.
Nappa: I'm only two days away from retirement, Vegeta.Vegeta: That's funny, I'm a rookie.
- The two drawing a Hitler mustache on a video of the cult leader with bullet holes.
This is the best use of ammunition ever!
- At the beginning of part 2 when the screen is nothing but green static.
Vegeta: Now we're in the Matrix!
Nappa: What if I told you... that you're gay.
Vegeta: What if I told you to fuck off?
- Nappa repeatedly tells Vegeta to "stop being a bitch".
- When they're in Isaac's apartment and just looking around, Vegeta gets a look at the bathroom which has a very wide opening and no door.
Vegeta: What the f....!?
Vegeta: What kind of bathroom is this!? It's like wide open! There's no door... this is like the worst kind of apartment!
Nappa: Or the best. You bring a hot date home and you like watching her poop, then you just you know, fucking watch her right?
Vegeta: ...I don't even want to know-
Nappa: Don't make it weird!
- At the beginning when Vegeta's character jumps out of a plane as it's falling off a mountain.
Vegeta (sarcastically): That's when I do when things start shaking; I head for the nearest exit.<beat>Nappa: I rattle and roll, actually.
- From the Dungeonland episode:
Vegeta: YOUR SHEEP WAS HELLSPAWN!
- The end of the video:
Vegeta (after beating Nappa in DM Mode): That's right evil always wins.
Nappa: Good job, Vegeta.
Vegeta: ...you're supposed to be upset. That I won, and beat you.
Nappa: Happy for you man you finally succeeded at something.
Vegeta I- that's...-
Nappa: I mean it's not killing Kakarot or being the first Super Saiyan or the first to not use protection or being part of Team Fo- Team 3 Star but you know it's something.
*Vegeta grows progressively angrier*
Nappa: Oh wait, wait you are part of Team 3 Star!
So... did Vegeta just go Super Saiyan at the end?
- What makes it even funnier is this comment on Youtube:
- After clearing an area, the DM suddenly causes exploding frogs to rain on them.
Nappa: ITS JUST LIKE ONE OF THE PLAGUES! I'M SORRY JESUS!
(Giant chest falls from the sky and spews out gold)
Nappa: OH! THANK YOU, JESUS!
Vegeta: I can get behind this plague!
- "Life is like a hurricaaaaane! Here in! Duck Hell!"
- Their frustration with the AI partner
- During a heated battle, Nappa claims that Calling Your Attacks makes them stronger. Vegeta, who is playing the Vanguard (a Warrior subtype that uses a two-handed hammer), tries several names for his ground slam attack before settling for "SMASH YOU IN THE FUCKING FACE!"
- During DM Mode, Vegeta makes full use of the Evil Laugh button.
Vegeta: GET THEM, YOU ASSHOLES! While I laugh.
- "Hey Vegeta! I wanted to go as you for Halloween, but I couldn't fit seven dicks in my mouth!"
- Vegeta chasing Nappa, who's holding a sheep, and shouting "Give it back! Give me the sheep!"
- Vegeta designs his character like a Super Saiyan, then names it Super Vegeta. Nappa states his character brings out his inner personality. It's the Mechromancer, who's a girl. Named Nappina. Then when he hears Super Vegeta's name:
Vegeta: I give you... Super Vegeta.
Nappa: Little try-hard...
Vegeta: Little AWESOME.
Vegeta: Oh, hi. See? Women are already coming to me.
Nappa: She's coming to me too, Vegeta.
Vegeta: ...Y-yeah, but...
- The two discussing their nipples. Yes, really.
- Nappa declares Claptrap his spirit animal. When a monster attacks...
- When Claptrap declares the two his minions, Vegeta is not pleased. Especially when Nappa suggests he's Goku's minion.
Vegeta: I am no-one's minion!
Nappa: Uh, you were Freeza's minion... your dad's minion... you're a minion of Goku's...
Vegeta: Ah-NO. I am NOT KAKAROT'S MINION. No chance in hell.
Nappa: You keep fighting with him on a team, but you always go, like, second...
Vegeta: Ju-NO. I always pop in and secure the kill. That idiot... does not... kill things. 'Cause he's an idiot.
- Vegeta taking things while going "mineminemineminemineminemine...".
- As of Part 3, it's turned into an attack.
- Nappa after killing some Mooks:
Nappa: Who's got the moves of a fourteen-year-old girrrl!
Vegeta: Apparently Nappa.
- At the start of part 2 Claptrap needs someone to repair his eye. Vegeta volunteers to do it for free if it means jamming his fist in its eyesocket.
- To which he attempts.
- The Rakkpocalypse. "The Rakkoning! Rakknado!"
- Vegeta going on a Roaring Rampage of Revenge against all who dare to be better than him.
- At one point in part 5, Vegeta ends up in a room with pictures of half-naked Moxxi.
Nappa: Why can't I hold all this loot?!
Vegeta: Yeah, why can't I hold all this either... [beat] I'm sorry, what are we talking about?
Vegeta: I gave you my money! WHY WON'T YOU LOVE MEEEEE?!
- Come Part 7, they actually meet. She's not interested.
Left 4 Dead 2
- Upon taking the elevator down to the smoke-filled first floor, Nappa starts teasing Vegeta.
Nappa: This room is like your sexuality, Vegeta. It's flaming!
- When the two are in the mall during the first campaign, Nappa gets taken down again.
Nappa: Okay, things have changed, and Mardi Gras is in full swing. I'm on the ground, and men are stomping me.
Vegeta: Gotta admit that this is a lot better than the other thing.
- A little later, Vegeta compares it to their Killing Floor experience.
Nappa: What thing?
Vegeta: The killing thing with the Cockney people.
- Vegeta's reaction to the Charger and the Witch when they attack.
- Vegeta shoots a Witch from a floor above thinking she won't find him. She does.
- Vegeta goes through 2 Tank encounters and somehow he never runs into the thing.
- The whole bit beginning with Nappa's Beyonce impression. And then...
(A giant worm comes out of the sky and attacks Vegeta.)
Vegeta: (screams and panics) AHH! AHH! AHH! AHH! What the fuck?
Nappa: Hey, look, Vegeta, it's a worm!
Vegeta: I saw that! (Yells again as it attacks him.)
Nappa: You afraid of those?
- Nappa and Vegeta intro the game:
Nappa: THIS GAME...singlehandedly...proved that cooperative gameplay can make you kill your friends. And that's before Mario!
Vegeta: I have the strangest feeling I have just entered a new type of hell...
- Nappa chooses "Gallium" as a favourite periodic table element, not knowing what it is, because he likes the abbreviation "Ga".
Vegeta: Ha, ha! You chose wrong!
- Vegeta and Nappa singing while the game loads. Every time.
Nappa: Science can do anything!
Vegeta: Science is everything.
Nappa: That is so great.
- "Hi, Vegeta! ... Bye, Vegeta!"
- When the robots are being dismembered and taken to the next level:
Vegeta: The only good thing about this is that I get to see you being ripped apart as well!
- Nappa running around and around in circles.
- While being dismantled in part 6:
Vegeta: UUAAGGGHH! ALL NIGHT LONG!!!
- Nappa lets Vegeta drown in a test.
Vegeta: No! No! No! No! Put it back on! Put it back on! Put it back on! Put it back on! Put it back on! I'm gonna kill you! YOU SON OF A BITCH!
- "Yeah... Face Palm".
- Vegeta and Nappa open a door by simultaneously pulling two levers... only for the door to close while Vegeta is walking through it, crushing him.
- Vegeta pulls all kinds of mean pranks on Nappa in Part 4. And it is glorious.
- Vegeta gets so frustrated with the bouncing box in Part 5 that he eventually just gives up on it.
Gla DOS: Was that course too difficult for you?Vegeta: SHUT UP!
- A few of Vegeta's Amusing Injuries in Part 6. Getting hit repeatedly with a bridge while bouncing for one.
- On their first encounter with turrets, Vegeta figures out how to use the light bridges as a shield... then ends up on the wrong side.
- Vegeta screws up a task where they were supposed to go through portals and get to the exit. This exchange happens:
Nappa: You always miss the hole!Vegeta: Yeah, Bulma's not too happy about that. BAZOOM!
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
- This is the Medieval equivalent to Killing Floor; Vegeta finds himself getting repeatedly slaughtered throughout.
- "DAMN YOU, KYLE KYLESON!"
- Vegeta and Nappa laughing at the fact that Vegeta's son is a literal bastard.
- Vegeta is off training, so Two Saiyans Play becomes Baldies Play, featuring Krillin and Nappa.
- Krillin and Nappa take guesses at what the name P.T. is an abbreviation for. They settle on "Pretty Trees."
- For those curious, P.T. stands for "Playable Teaser"... for Silent Hills. Pretty Trees it most definitely is not.
- Krillin and Nappa are off to an awkward start.
Krillin (meekly): So, you, uh... killed most of my friends...(Nappa isn't really listening).
- When Nappa has Krillin look at the table with the family portraits (and loads of pills and drugs) on it, we get this little gem:
- Most of this episode can be summed up with one word - "Nope!"
Krillin: This is all sorts of why I don't do this shit!
- Press X to poop.
Krillin: I heard a drip.
- Their increasing frustration with the "Groundhog Day" Loop style of the game.
- Nappa and Krillin screaming like girls at the end. Especially considering how gravelly Nappa's voice is.
- Nappa: Now I'm scared a' doors!
- Nappa after Lisa's first appearance and Krillin making a break for the exit:
Nappa: And it reappears! AND WE'RE IN THE SAME HOUSE!!! YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO?!
- The bits where Nappa is screaming kinda makes it sound like Taka is breaking character and is legitimately terrified.
Soul Calibur V
- Nappa using one attack repeatedly to win Match 2.
- Match 5 shows both using this strategy.
- Match 3 ends with Vegeta getting a clean sweep as Maxi - Nappa initially says that Maxi is broken in that game, then swaps to his controller not being plugged in. His controller is wireless.
- Match 4 has Nappa describe Xiba as looking like Kakarot. When Vegeta wins, he runs off with a prolonged Big "YES!".
Nappa: Vegeta, it wasn't actually Kakarot, it was me playing a videogame I've never played before.Vegeta: Shut up, I'm taking this!
- Match 6: Nappa vs. Vegeta.
Vegeta: Bow - to your Prince!Nappa: "Best of 3 of 5", I meant actual rounds 3 out of 5... Sit your ass down. I didn't spend an hour-(Beat as the Rematch menu comes up)Nappa: But... oh! I hit rematch! (Proceeds to beat up Vegeta's unresponsive character)
- And after the match concludes...
Sonic the Fighters
- Their utter confusion at the game's 3-D polygon graphics.
- Vegeta's complete butchering of the pronunciation of "echidna" as "ee-chide-na."
- On the same note, Nappa keeps pronouncing Sonic as "Sanic". Except he's probably doing it on purpose.
- Vegeta makes it well known that he thinks the game is crap.
Nappa: "I don't think this was play tested."Vegeta: "I don't think this was played."
- In stark contrast to the rest of the series, Vegeta doesn't even get mad when he loses.
- Nappa indulges in some trolling of Sonic fans, talking about how every single character is essential to Sonic lore- for example, Fang.
- Nappa suggests the game be played competitively. Vegeta says the grand prize is a coupon to Denny's.
- Nappa is quite horrified at the character designs, particularly Amy's face.
Nappa: "Is it two big eyes merging or one super eye with two pupils?"
Shadow of Mordor
- They reminisce about running into some other Orks and getting spikes and red paint on Vegeta's pod as a result.
Vegeta: If I recall correctly, they said "Ey, mate, do you want yer ship to look good?"
Nappa: ...and they did. To them and me.
Vegeta: And it didn't work out for me. And that's why we blew up that planet.
- Later, when an Orc captain/shaman challenges Talion, he roars, and Nappa says that he's "calling a Waaagh!" as he charges.
- They're dismayed to find out that, if Orcs live in this game, they become stronger... just like Saiyans.
- Nappa and Vegeta commenting on slavery:
Nappa: You know, we may blow up worlds and subjugate people, but we never treated them like slaves. Freeza does that.
Vegeta: Yeah, Freeza takes them and makes them slaves. We just killed them.
- They keep mentioning how familiar the gameplay is. They initially conclude that it's Batman, but it still reminds them of something else, but they can't think what until Gollum shows up at the very end.
Vegeta: Why is Gollum in Assassin's Creed?Nappa:...THAT's what it was!
- "Did you ever marry Bulma?" "Fuck no."
- Nappa notices the Briefs' cat, and tries to get it to meow.
Nappa: Say meow cat, say meow (goes on for a while), say m... it's being an asshole cat. Ah fuck.Vegeta: Haha, you got bit.
- THE POWER OF PUNCHES COMPEL YOU!
Worms 2: Armageddon
- Vegeta attempts to make his Spudz worm injure Nappa's Mel Gibson worm with a bazooka... only for the rocket to explode in Spudz's face.
Vegeta: Apparently, you hold buttons in this.Nappa: Yes.
- Halfway through their second matchup, immediately after Nappa causes a massive wave of Disaster Dominoes against Vegeta, we see a TFS first at the 17-minute mark - they break character!
Nappa: This rematch isn't going too well, Vegeta! Am I agitating you?
Nappa plays Five Nights at Freddy's 2
- Nappa is more bored and making references to things, hmm, sounds like a previous video perhaps?
Nappa: I don't know which is scarier, that or that bear really looks like it wants to fuck me.
- After the Marionette kills him, his reaction to the game over screen:
- Nappa lets some interesting stuff slip about his producer life when he does freak out a bit.
Nappa: You're making it hard to- I. Am playing this game. To relax. Not to go into an anxiety attack. I have- jus- bu- I have a ju- su- bu- just a substantial cocaine addiction.
- The opening has a Jump Scare, with Nappa in place of the robots.
- Phone Guy mentioning that the animatronics have access to a criminal database (i.e. sex offender registry), but, like most new systems, it has a few kinks.
Nappa: I would assume a sex offender registry would have some kinks.
Far Cry 4
- Kyrat, the land of Kakarots.
- Vegeta complaining about every time he get's shot he breaks his wrist.
- Vegeta letting a tiger out of it's cage to attack their enemies and... then attacking him.
Nappa: We can't go in without a plan of attack.Vegeta: I have a plan. Attack! (shoots an explosive barrel)
- When Nappa drove both of them off a cliff into the water below
Vegeta: (while swimming back up to the surface) I hate you! I hate you! I hate you and I don't know why we are doing this! You're a prick!
- Before they even begin playing:
Vegeta: Battleblock Theater.
Nappa: Play with your friends!
Vegeta: Battleblock Theater.
Nappa: Make new friends!
Vegeta: Battleblock Theater.
Nappa: Get awkward when you strip naked. With your friends.
Vegeta: ...Battleblock Theater?
Nappa: Because of your penis size!
Vegeta: Oh goddamn it.
Slender: The Arrival
- Vegeta forcing Krillin into playing Slender: The Arrival.
Krillin: Is that a video game?
Vegeta: Yeah. Yeah it is. And you're gonna play it.
Krillin: (nervously) ...Why?
Vegeta: Because... I don't like you.
Krillin: But... what about Team Three Star?
Vegeta: Yeah. Yeah. Yeah! Exactly that! Now sit the FUCK down and play!
Krillin: I don't wanna!
Vegeta: SIT THE FUCK DOWN AND PLAY!
Krillin: (crying) OK!
Vegeta: And you're not allowed out until you're done!
"Not gonna turn around...I feel like he's behind me. So we're gonna walk this way *panicking* NO! HE WAS THERE! HE WAS THERE ALL ALONG! HE WAS NOT BEHIND ME! *calmly* Found it! *panicking again* GAH! GOTTA KEEP RUNNING!"
- A combination of Nightmare Fuel and Crowning Moment of Funny happens near the end of Part 1: when the PC is killed by Slender Man, Popo's eyes briefly flash on screen.
- In Part 2, Krillin doesn't notice his 5th paper and thus walks past it, then he sees Slendy and runs back where he came:
Krillin: (Spotting writing on a wall) "No no no no no no no" Looks like I've been here before... And I brought chalk.
- In part 3:
Krillin: Ok, at least this is a pre-recorded event, so I can't really die during it, right? Can't really screw up something that already happened. (15 seconds later he comes face to face with Slender Man) No! No! No! No! I can totally screw this... I screwed it up! I screwed it up so bad!
- In part 5, during the flashback level, Krillin tries to convince himself that he can't screw up or die, because it's something that has already happened in the story. You can guess how well that turns out for him.
- "I've seen your not-face!"
- We're off to a great start before the game even starts:
Vegeta: HAPPY HALLOWEEN, BALDY!
Krillin: WHYYYY?! WHYYYYYYYYY?!
Vegeta: BECAUSE I HATE YOU!
- Krillin summing up his latest experiences in the series proper in a nutshell:
Krillin: "Your only options are to run, hide or die." HOORAY! BACK TO NAMEK!
- In episode 10, Krillin manages to get to the other side of the vent he's in (You're not supposed to), and glitches into the ceiling. Hilarity Ensues.
- Then he gets trapped in the wall, and ends up calling out to the mad doctor, "Doc? Doc! Doc, help! I'm in the wall! DOOOOOOC!" He looks around the wall he's stuck in and remarks calmly, "Well, that was a thing."
- Krillin being Genre Savvy and pointing out the game's Fridge Logic "Hello? I'm here for terrible reasons!"
- "So every time you pick something up they like to play a gong."
- "You, sir, are a headless asshole!"
- Similarly in episode 2: "Take that, you basement asshole!"
- The ending of episode 1 has this gem:
Krillin: Why is it every time I go to an insane asylum, they divulge a cult around me?!
- "Uhhh... what happened? I remember the eunuch from Game of Thrones... and then I was unconscious."
- In episode 16 Krillin once again has to follow the blood out, he comes up to an arrow pointing to a door, and right as he reaches it the door closes. He spends about ten or so seconds looking between the arrow and the door before he finally opens it.
- When he opens a door, a psychopath is on the other side of it. The door is partially barred so the guy is just flailing his arm out at Krillin. Hurriedly, Krillin shuts the door and the guy's arm is still flailing through it.
- Krillin's Famous Last Words as the Wallrider eviscerates the SWAT team: "TASTE MY VENGEANCE, MOTHERFUCKERS!" (Maniacal laughter)
- In the live "rough cut", his words are similarly "TASTE MY REVENGE, FUCKERS!" His "getting shot" sounds are unexpectedly funny, too.
- Earlier, in the live version, when the guy in the wheelchair goes "Gott in Himmel. He has become the host." Krillin moans, "What of it, bitch?"
- Krillin finally says what we're all thinking in the live version of the finale: "Sure wish this game had Senzu beans."
- "Ohhh. It all makes sense now. Evil magic science."
- "You know, if this [red-tinted muddy water] comes from the female ward, I'm sure I'd make a few jokes about that, but I'm too scared for that right now."
- Following that: "Back to the male ward with all the creepy shit." *Body falls through a hole above, right in front of him with absolutely perfect timing.*
- Two words : frumpy tuba.
- In episode 15, he flees from a club-wielding psycho into a room with a room with a benign inmate holding a butcher knife and hides in a locker anyway: "If anyone asks, I'm not here! Stay cool about this!"
- Krillin being rendered speechless by the underground lab.
- When Krillin sees the equipment for the Walrider project.
So thy were building a Death Star.
- When Krillin stomps a woman who'd just died:
"I am the real monster! ...Oh, God, she's stuck on my foot!"
- Krillin's overconfidence over having a gun comes back to bite him in Part 5 when, for the first time in the game, he gets owned.
- Hell, due to the fact that this is the first game he's played where he's armed and can fight back, Krillin swinging from cocky readiness to shrieking in terror when something unexpected happens keeps happening OVER AND OVER.
- When he finds no credits for stomping a bunch of space zombies like what usually happens in the game, he remarks, "Those things are like undead piñatas!"
- When Krillin complains about the Necromorph babies in Part 10:
"Kids these days! Think they can just jump on your face and eat your marrow! THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKED IN MY GENERATION! In my day, you had to...train with the old, perverted man with a turtle shell on his back before you could eat marrow. And even then, you probably SHOULDN'T!
- When facing a group of swarmers in Part 10:
Krillin: Say hello to my little friend! Ha ha!
(Incinerates the swarmers with a flamethrower, but one survives the initial blaze)
Krillin: I said say hello! (Incinerates last swarmer) Rude!
- When Krillin is looking for a Necromorph that has disappeared in Part 10:
"I will find you. And you will kill me."
- In 12 when he shoots at an explosive barrel to kill a whole bunch of Necromorphs and they survive just shows how much the world hates Krillin.
- After that he uses his flame thrower on a whole bunch of swarmers and one somehow survives and jumps on him.
- Krillin getting repeatedly squashed by a piece of revolving machinery three times.
- This absoulute gem:
Krillin: Okay, he's dead... Why is the music still playing?Necromorph talon sinks into frame.Krillin: IT'S BEHIND ME!
- Krillin absolutely freaks in Part 18 when he learns what makes the Hunter special:
Krillin: Yeah! Not so tough now, are you, ass-wipe?
Kendra: You can't kill it, Isaac!
Kendra: It's just going to keep regenerating! Get out of there! Run!
Krillin: NO! I don't like things I can't kill!
Kendra: Now you need to find a DNA sample of the growth.
- Later, after running from the Hunter all the way to the Security Station:
Krillin: SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Kendra: According to lab records, there's an inert sample stored in the ICU. A "Dr. Mercer" was apparently doing intense research on it. I've been trying to contact Hammond but all I'm getting is static! Isaac, you've got to hurry!
Krillin: WELL, OF COURSE I'VE GOT TO HURRY! I'M BEING FUCKING CHASED, YOU STUPID BINT!
(The Hunter roars somewhere)
Krillin: SHUT UP!
Krillin: You can call me the Child Predato-No. No, you can't call me that.
- A little earlier in this part, Krillin goes through a rather ominous looking hallway where he gets immediately jumped by Crawlers (AKA The Necromorph Babies). After quickly gathering himself and killing them dead, he delivers this priceless bit of a failed Badass Boast:
- In Episode 19, Krillin has been fighting the Necromorphs along with the Hunter, and when he kills the last Necromorph, the Hunter finally corners him:
Kendra: Someone keeps shutting down the door protocols. I've bypassed the locks. Go!
(The Hunter immediately runs Isaac Clarke through)
Krillin: Yeah, working on it, BITCH!
(The Hunter repeatedly stabs and mutilates Isaac's body, stopping for a moment when Isaac lifts his head)
Krillin: ...fuck off.
(The Hunter decapitates Isaac)
- From Episode 21, Horrible Hydroponics, A small wave of Swarmers crawls out of the toilets and Krillin freaks out before destroying them and delivering this funny line:
The Swarm jumps on himKrillin: AH! AH! AH! AH! THEY'RE IN THE TOILETS! THEY'RE IN THE TOILETS! THEY'RE IN THE TOILETS!(Kills them all) Okay, okay ... (looks at corpses) What the Hell? Did you guys eat, like, nothing but Taco Bell for, like, months straight? That's the only explanation here, I mean, besides the whole, you know, zombie virus stuff an- STOP THE WHISPERING!
- From Episode 22, Gas Bags, we have this clever one-liner after killing a Lurker with the Ripper (aka, the "Destructo Disk," aka the "Kien-Saw"):
Krillin: HA HA! Looks like you're Kienz-Off your game! HA HA!
- From Episode 23, Enter the Leviathan, we get this response to one of the audio-logs left by Dr. Cross, who's waiting for her boyfriend, Jacob, on the mining deck:
Krillin: Oh good. You go ahead and wait for Jacob, I'm sure he'll be right along with Edward and Bella.
- Not 10 seconds into this episode and Krillin already freaks out at a giant tentacle lunging out and dragging him off to his doom right as he was picking up some credits (just laying there on the floor, by the way) with one of the most hysterical excuses.
- Episode 27, Beacon Blues, Krillin meets his first Divider in humanoid form, unsure what it is at first, and then promptly breaks into hysterics when he finds out they split into smaller parts.
Krillin: (sees Divider's shadow) Ooooooh-kay. (Divider comes into full view) OOOOH-KAAAAY!Krillin: I, don't know what to make of you. (Takes out the Kamehama-Gun) BUT I'M SURE I DON'T LIKE YOU!(Double taps, and the Divider splits up)Krillin: AH! AAAAAH! IT WAS A MUPPET MAN! (Fires a few more shots to kill it)Krillin: AAAAAAHH- (episode ends)
- In 32- Regenerator's Revenge, Krillin comes face to face with another Hunter and he screams at a pitch no man was meant to reach.
Dr. Mercer: This time there will be no escape for you, my friend. You have been most resourceful up until now, but my creation is free, reborn in the fierce heat of life itself.
Dr. Mercer: And now, it is time for you to play your part.
(The Hunter jumps up from a floor grate)
Krillin: No! NO! NOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOO!
(Krillin runs off)
- There's also his quoting The Room and his Tommy Wiseau impression. "You are tearing me apart, Dead Space!"
- A Running Gag is Krillin's selfishness when it comes to the characters in the games; when he comes face to face with Dr. Kyne he's only vaguely listening to him and instead concentrating on getting ammo and power nodes.
- A second running gag involves Krillin getting Jump Scared each and EVERY time someone contacts him on his videophone thing.
- This seems to be a (hilarious) thing in Dead Space LPs.
- At the beginning of the finale, Krillin tries to move the Marker, only for it to knock into the bridge he had just levitated.
- At the end of the finale, once Isaac has escaped:
- The fact that Krillin is crying bitterly at the start of the game is both funny and sad at the same time.
- "You remind me of one of those guys with no noses"
- "That was a fifty dollar laptop, you bastard!"
- In Part 7, after encountering a Game-Breaking Bug that prevented a door from opening, Krillin manages to get through, closing the door and taunt the person that had recently killed him. Then the pursuer calmly opened said door.
Krillin: Also, I don't like the fact that it's super quiet. That just means something bad's gonna happen.Voice: A gift for the Groom.Krillin: ...Quiet please. I prefer quiet after that.
- Midway through, Krillin complains that It's Quiet... Too Quiet.
Voice: Fucking idiot delivered his own self to Gluskin's hell.Krillin: What? Ohhhhhh... 'the man downstairs'. I see.
- And the finale to that portion.
- Part 8 - appropriately titled "A Whole Lot of NOPE!"
Gluskin: Did I frighten you? I'm awfully sorry, I didn't mean to.Krillin: "Sorry"? He's Canadian! Oh no!
- And after Eddie's introduction...
- Part 9 has Krillin witness the attempted castration scene, the relevant naughty bits are covered up by Krillin's (appropriately horrified) face superimposed on the screen.
- The final part has Krillin fail an event and wind up getting beaten up twice as a result. Upon succeeding at the event -
- And this lovely bit in the finale
Mysterious Man: One you hit upload everyone you love is fucked.Krillin: Let me tell you something about the people I love. They can destroy planets. i dont really think this corporation can do anything to them
- This scene:
Yayan: Hey, are we gonna check out the inside?Krillin: No, we're pattycaking. (Ira slaps Krillin's player on the face) AH, GODDAMNIT! BITCH!
Krillin: You're being idiots. I'm killing my friend.
- A few seconds later: Krillin's player is strangling Ira while the others walk past.
- The end of part 3 has him stumble on a picture of a pony.
- Krillin referring to himself as "The Krill Master", as well as calling the viewers "Krillers".
Among The Sleep
- Part 1:
Teddy: Hey, pick me up and carry me on your back. I want to show you something!Krillin: Nooo! That seems like something I shouldn't do with the creepy talking bear. *has to*Teddy: We need someplace very dark.Krillin: WHY?! NO!!Teddy: How about your closet?Krillin: WHY ARE YOU-?! .... *walks over* This is creepy and I don't know why I'm going along with it.Teddy: *in the closet* It has to be darker! Shut the doors completely.Krillin: ... Mmmmmmph!!! *does so*Teddy: *whispers* Good, this will do nicely.Krillin: *hushed* Stop whispering! Holy shit, stop!Krillin: FUCK YOU!Teddy: If you ever feel scared in a dark place like this, you can hug me tightly. You might feel a little bit safer!Krillin: ... You can come on a little less strong, ya know.
- Every single interaction between Krillin and Teddy. Krillin's reactions and Teddy's lines are even funnier if you know that Teddy isn't evil.
- The "darkness" dialogue, constantly edging into "I need an adult" territory" (surprising that they didn't make that joke)
Teddy: I don't think we're supposed to be here , we must be careful. I don't like this.Krillin: Oh, oh now YOU don't like it! Okay! When I don't like it 'let's do whatever you don't like' but when you don't like it let's turn the fuck around! How about, go to hell Teddy? *ominous noise* ... Okay Teddy, you're right, I don't like this either.
- Also in the closet scene:
- Part 2:
- Krillin getting Teddy out of the washer.
- Part 3:
- Krillin has trouble turning a wheel, and remarks that he now knows what it's like to be Yamcha.
- Part 4:
Krillin: OH, FUCK, IT'S VEGETA'S MOM! IT'S VEGETA'S MOM!
- Krillin sees a painting with a woman drinking from a well, then the painting changes to have the woman walk away with spiky hair. Krillin immediately equates it with Sayian hair and wonders if it's Vegeta's mother. He begins telling himself that she probably won't have Vegeta's temper. After this, Krillin encounters the monster for the first time:
Krillin: (Hears a noise) No! No one's in here! Ocupado! I mean, meow! I mean, quack! Yeah, that'll get 'em.
- Later, while trying to hide from the monster in a barrel:
Krillin: (Screaming) Don't like! Don't like! Don't like! Don't like! Although you should Like, Favorite, and Subscribe, but in other words I'm running anyway!
- "Eat building-block, jackass!"
- Part 5
Teddy: Do you hear that? What's that sound?Krillin: It's a lot of things, Teddy. That sound is a lot of things. Mostly me needing a new diaper.
- Krillin apologizing to Teddy for thinking he was evil.
- Krillin gets a Jump Scare from a falling (toy-sized) bowler hat - and is depressed that he can't wear it.
- Part 6:
Krillin: Aaah! Mommy went Super Saiyan!
- Krillin's reaction to The Reveal:
Krillin: Let's be real gentle. (starts singing as he moves the bottles around) Just be gentle. Gotta move the bottles. Don't wanna break them. Because the monster doesn't like it (drops and almost breaks a bottle) WHEN-YOU-BREAK-The bottles... (nervously moves a bottle to a high table). Just set it on a-(bottle breaks) FUCK!
- When Krillin is trying to not break the bottles so evilly placed before him.
Krillin: I'm gonna say "hi" to this stranger. Possibly get kidnapped, mom. (beat) I'ma bring your boot with me. That cool?
- The ending, before the credits:
Krillin: Well...that wasn't too bad.
- The ending, during the credits:
(Door slams open and Krillin yelps)
Vegeta: Heard you were talking shit about my mom!
Krillin: NO, VEGETA, NO!!!
- Part 4:
Krillin: You know, that's littering. Imma have to fine you. But since I don't have my ticket book on me, I guess this will have to do. (tasers the enemy and beats him up with a crowbar)
- This little bit of Disproportionate Retribution after an enemy knocks over a trashcan and a bunch of bottles.
- Part 7:
Krillin: Guess we know who wears the pants in that relationship... says the guy with a crush on a masterfully powerful cyborg.
- When Krillin notices that the male crackheads can be dealt with using just a TASER, while the female crackheads can take several axe swings to the face.
Krillin: None of that! None of this meth-addict ninja bullshit! I don't need that in my life.
- Part seven is chock-full of funny moments such as Krillin killing the ninja meth addict and his seal-walking friend
Five Nights At Freddy's
- Vegeta forces Krillin to play again, giving him this advice.
Krillin: Oh god, what the hell is this anyway? Wait, "Night 2"?
- Upon entering the game, Krillin immediately locks both doors, resulting in his losing the game quite early on. Vegeta just laughs at his reaction afterward.
(power runs out)Krillin: What happened?! What'd I do?! What's going on?! What do I do?! I can't move, I can't run...(cue "March of the Toreadors")Krillin: AAH! Hi! Hi? OK. Um... please don't eat me...(room goes pitch-black)Krillin: Oh no! Everything's dark! Please don't kill me! No... I think I'm gonna die! Did I lose?! Is this supposed to happen?!Krillin: FUCKING SHIT! SHIT!(Krillin tears the headphones from his head and runs off)Vegeta: (laughs hysterically) Priceless.
- Krillin's reaction to meeting the first Working Joe after escaping the Alien.
Krillin: First I escape that wannabe Freeza sonofabitch... and now I've got Androids!
- Krillin's motion tracker leads him right to the androids, and after killing two of them... he realizes the tracker was pointing him in the wrong direction.
- After getting killed by the alien and continuing from the last save, Krillin is immediately impaled from behind by the alien.
- After yet another close encounter, Krillin is talking about how much he hates aliens, then takes it back because he has a few aliens as friends, and then takes that back after reflecting on it and realizing that every alien he's met except Goku has actively tried to kill him note at least once (and even then, Goku may have come close by accident a few times).
- At the end of episode 12, Krillin manages to mostly get through the segment without many close calls and no deaths and makes the mistake of blessing his good fortune.
Ripley: Medical Reception's a no-go, I can't get out.Krillin: MotherFUCKER!
- From episode 13, "On a scale of one to ten, fuck this!"
"I hate everyone."
- The same episode he manages to barely evade the alien, only to be shot on sight and killed by a paranoid human.
- Krillin mentioning why he's been away for so long: "There was a bit of an accident during training... and we had to wait for the Dragon Balls to refresh."
- Finally finding a save point after being killed many times.
Krillin: GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME! GIMME GIMME GIMME! WOOHOO!
- Proceeding to get killed several more times after that.
Krillin: If at first you don't succeed, die, die again.
- Proceeding to get killed several more times after that.
- After Krillin finally runs out of precious flamethrower fuel, he goes from a Large Ham Who's Laughing Now? to terrified and timid in five seconds flat, the contrast is amazing.
- Part 28 has a Mythology Gag drop.
Krillin: Oh, androids are trying to kill everybody. Why does this sound familiar!?
Renegade For Life
- He headbutts a gas pump at a gas station. Cue screams of "OH JESUS!" and a "Michael Bay" award.
- "TAKE THAT WORLD! I'M A GOAT!"
- "I AM THE GOAT OF ALL SAIYANS!"
- Vegeta comes across a satanic circle, and decides to enter it. It turns him into Devil Goat and gives him the achievement Blood for the Blood Goat.
Vegeta: ...THIS IS THE GREATEST GAME OF ALL GODDAMN TIME! BOW TO THE GOAT GOD! BOW TO HIM! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
- The revisit one year later
- He gets a crown and a rider who can't seem to get off. He claims the bouncy castle as his own and refuses to show mercy to his subjects. He will also eat all the food.
- His problems with water
Viscera Cleanup Detail
- While cleaning up a room full of body parts and blood:
Vegeta: It's like a party back on planet Vegeta. You know, back when it was still around. My fifth birthday party was killer.
- Vegeta's Angrish at the beginning. Look at him, the Prince of all Saiyans, being forced to-!
- And his angrish at the end, what with the constant mess. Particularly when a leg falls out of the wall, and knocking over a bucket of gore, resulting in a Curse Cut Short.
- Vegeta, Blood Knight that he is, being upset about the blood being everywhere.
Vegeta: [mopping it up] Really? Really?! On the damn walls!
- Vegeta finally picks up most of various bits of debris and body parts, and tosses them in the incinerator. Then he turns around.
Vegeta: Now all that's left is the mooo- [turns around and sees the room even bloodier than before as he's been tracking blood everywhere] -ooooopppiiing.
- The thumbnail for the video is the Janitor from Scrubs wearing a Saiyan scouter and his best metal face.
- "Oh God, there's so many little pieces! Who did this?! If I find them, I will DESTROY them! With my Mop of Justice!"
- He gets a fresh bucket of water...and then knocks over a used, mostly blood-water bucket. It cuts to another scene moments later just as he lets out a string of loud, screaming curses.
- Some of the responses to the corny jokes from the narrator are pretty funny.
[Vegeta is carrying an abdomen with the legs and upper torso sliced off]Narrator: Someone got Medieval... on his ass!Vegeta: I get it.
- Vegeta somehow gets his hand stuck in the desk and breaks his wrist.
- Vegeta accidentally drugs himself with the anaesthetic. He then loses the anesthetic, and tries to use the antidote on the patient, which makes him lose blood faster.
Vegeta (delirious): What does this thing do? What does anything do?
*loses the patient again*
Vegeta: Damn it, now I have to go get the fucking Dragon Balls.
- The ending; Vegeta finally Rage Quits after getting drugged again and losing his bone saw in the patient.
Pajama Sam in: No Need to Hide when it's Dark Outside
- After watching the intro...
Pajama Man: Do you have anything to say before I suck you into my Portable Bad Guy Container?Vegeta: Yeah, what the fuck am I doing with my life?
- Pajama Sam gets his foot caught in a rope trap.
Vegeta: Dammit! It missed his neck!
- Vegeta's burning hatred for the talking wooden boat who refuses to help Sam cross the river because he heard wood sinks in the water:
Vegeta: You know I could prove it to you, you look pretty inanimate, so how about I just shove you the fuck in? Or better yet, how about I fill you with so many goddamn holes, you WILL sink? Then I'll just swim across. And laugh. As you drown.
- Poor Vegeta suffers throughout the entire game from the utter stupidity of the title character and the story. Not to mention that singing between Sam, several carrots and a refrigerator.
Vegeta: Stop... stop... STOOOOOOOOOOOOP!
- He gets repeatedly scared of objects suddenly becoming Animate Inanimate Objects. Like a knife.
- Vegeta comes across some doors to answer questions, and one of them is "What do you bang on with a stick to make music?" The options are: guitar, trumpet, drum and piccolo.
Vegeta: That's fuckin' easy! The green one! (selects 'piccolo')
- When he's declared the quiz champion, he yells "Suck it, Kakarot!"
- At the end of the game he goes through another door... which is full of dancing, singing Animate Inanimate Objects. You can practically imagine Vegeta's look of stunned silence.
- In fact, you can see his arrow slooooooooowly drifting back to the entrance of the room as he's about to make Sam back off.
- Vegeta's Sarcastic Clapping at Pajama Sam's attempt to mine gold... only to immediately break the hammer he was mining with.
- "Alright. Well, the carrot said I need to... liberate the carrots from the refrigerator and I assume that will be... WHAT THE FUCK AM I TALKING ABOUT?!"
- He keeps trying to use Video Game Cruelty Potential, only to find out the game doesn't have any.
- "I'M A TREE!"
- "I'd challenge you to a staring contest, but I think that that's a hate crime."
- Vegeta managing to solve a surprisingly large amount of challenges by throwing shoggoths at them.
Vegeta: Save the cat, Shoggoth. Save the cat! [...] I helped!
- This does fail him once, when his summoned Shoggoth starts attacking him. How does he resolve this? With Cthulhu himself, of course.
- During the high school level:
- His attempts to stop God from smiting everyone.
"God, stop being a dick!"
- Vegeta is tasked with making a date more romantic:
Vegeta: More romantic, you say...(Smash Cut to...)Vegeta: "I don't know what went wrong. Everything was going well until the wasps... and Cthulhu riding a bear... and a T-Rex showed up."
- "SAVE ME, CTHULHU!"
- Vegeta has to cure a sick cat, so he spawns God to heal it. Only God does nothing but walk around cluelessly.
Vegeta: Cure the cat, God! Cure the cat, God! [Frustrated sigh] God never listens...
- Heck, Vegeta's reaction once he summons God in the first place is hilarious.
Vegeta: WHY DIDN'T THAT SPAWN ME?!?!?!
- Later, when a broken robot is brought in, Vegeta tries to turn to God again.
Vegeta: Broken down robot? God are you going to help him? Hold on, maybe Robot God will. [Spawns a Robot God, who walks around the area just as aimlessly as regular God] You both just gonna sit there circle jerkin', or are you going to fix the goddamn robot? [God starts doing a few pushups right by the the robot] No, you're gonna do pushups on the robot, that's what you're gonna do!
- Heck, Vegeta's reaction once he summons God in the first place is hilarious.
Dark Souls II
- "Surely the Prince of all Saiyans can conquer something that's supposed to be difficult."
- After decked out in 'Warrior' gear:
- Vegeta finds that even the livestock are a force to be reckoned with.
Vegeta: I will not be made a fool of by fucking bacon.
- Then they follow him back to his respawn point.
- "I AM THE MASTER OF FIREFLIES!"
- After the aforementioned livestock attack causes him to fall off a cliff, he flat out rage quits.
Vegeta: FUCK THIS GAME!!
- Vegeta tries the training for the first time... and falls over without going anywhere.
- What makes it even funnier was that just moments ago he'd said a Saiyan Prince doesn't need training to ride a bike
- In one obstacle course, Vegeta does quite well... until he wipes out at the last minute.
- Vegeta falling off a ledge:
Vegeta: Uh oh... uh oh... uh oh... UH OH... UH OH!!
- The ending. Vegeta proves to be a glitch magnet as he gets his head and limbs stuck inside a moving platform, and the jolt dismembers him while he screams, "MAKE IT STOOOP!"
FTL: Faster Than Light
- In the finale, Vegeta finds himself matched against a ship he can neither defend against or harm.
"I am not gonna die here! Goddamnit, I'm dying here!"
- All of it. Every damn second. It's safe to say that Vegeta would have LOVED 80s-90s era action movies/heroes.
"Punch! Punch! Punch!""Punchin' through walls!""Eat that, dog! Eat that, you! And you!""PUNCH YOUR TRUCK!""GET THAT WEAK SHIT OUTTA HERE!""By the power of punches! YEAH!""No more messin' around, TIME FOR PUNCHES! YEAAAAH!""Fists of fury!""PUNCHES! YOU ARE LIVING IN A WORLD OF PUNCHES!"
- Any time "Punch Guy" comes up is a particular highlight, as he's Vegeta's favorite character. "Slow Down Time Guy" is a close second.
- Highlights of the former include:
- Finally managing to kill the first major boss (as the Brominator), after dying several times:
Vegeta: TASTE ROBOT! (Boss finally dies) AAAAH-HAHAHAHAHA! AAAAAH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AAAAAH-HAHAHAHAHAHA! BOOM!"Area Liberated."Vegeta: (Firing the chaingun wildly in triumph) YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Vegeta: Hey. Are you guys prepared? Because, I don't think that you were sufficiently warned. 'Cause, uh, today there is a, uh, high chance, probably about a 50 to 80% chance, OF CHAINSAAAAAAAAW! YA-HAHA!
- Later still:
- At one point, while playing as B.A. Broacus,(who is wielding a flamethrower as his main weapon) after killing one of the attack dogs, we get this little gem:
Vegeta: Now that's what I call a hotdog. (Beat) I'm hungry.
- "TASTE FREEDOM!" (Explosion)
- "Eat justice, assholes!"
- "BUUUUUUUUUURN! EVERYTHING BURNS! AH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
- As MacBrover:
Vegeta: EAT TURKEY!Fiery explosion of death ensues.Vegeta: HehhahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's my kind of Thanksgiving.
- "Now I'm this guy, what's he do?" *falls off cliff* "Okay, he dies."
- "Honey! The table's got me! Help!"
- "How hard could this be? I'm a great dad."
- Vegeta's yelling during the interactive opening credits is priceless.
"Look out! Octopus coming through!""Seth Parker! AAH, YOU BETRAYED ME!""Learn to fly, octopus! Come on, Tom Taylorson! AAAAAH!""Land on the title! Title, break fall! AAAH!"
- When his son suggests that burgers could be made of ponies...
"Well, then you'd be eating at Taco Bell."
- When the kids start asking questions to Octodad.
Stacy: Dad, where do rainbows come from?Vegeta: Sky!Stacy: Oh. Where do flowers come from?Vegeta: The fucking ground!Stacy: Where do babies come from?Vegeta: VAGINAS! Your mother's vagina!
- "I'm going to steal the shit out of that cereal."
- *slips on banana peels* "AAH! GAH! I look a fool!"
- The first real action Vegeta takes in the game? Backstabbing someone while they're peeing. Then video game physics kick in and, much to his surprise, the body leaps into the sea.
"Kill him with his dick in his hand? Hmm...yeah." (stab) "What the - ah, good, he was a self-hiding body."
- Two words: Corpse Balcony.note
- He laughs maniacally the first time he kills someone with rats... then actually gets disturbed as they keep eating the corpse.
- Vegeta gets spotted by a couple of prostitutes at the Golden Cat. This is a problem. He proceeds to run around stabbing prostitutes in the face shouting "FIX THE PROBLEM!"
- After dying multiple times with various characters, Vegeta notices that one of the possible characters has the ability to stop time. The next thirty seconds consist of little more than him laughing maniacally and killing everything...or at least attempting to, since according to the death summary, the only enemies he managed to kill as that character were the 4 shown onscreen.
- Though it would've been funnier if he'd realized that he was basically playing as Guldo.
- Vegeta doesn't think he's quite ready for the boss. And he's right, as he finds out one second later.
- "Victory, for Vegeta!" (Grabs loot) "Money, for Vegeta!" (Breaks open a wall and finds HP-replenishing food) "Alright, and wall-turkey!"
- At the very end of the video, after his many, many failed runs, he finally snaps when he dies again and Rage Quits, except unlike the Dark Souls II video, you actually hear him throw his controller across the room.
- Vegeta plays Skyrim. This goes exactly how you'd expect.
- His complete and utter indifference to the game opening with him about to be put to death.
Vegeta: It's not even the first time I've died!
- Hey, dragon. *roasted* FU--
- BURN, YOU WHORES!
- Going completely mad with power over shooting fire. This segues perfectly into a random woman telling him not to set everything on fire.
Vegeta: I'LL SET WHATEVER I WANT ON FIRE, BITCH!
Five Nights at Freddy's
- Vegeta being utterly bored by the game.
- Outside of the "It's Me" flashes near the start, which gets his attention for a bit.
- Vegeta is not scared of the animatronics; he's a Saiyan- he can just kill them.
Vegeta: Whatever; come get me! I'm the Prince of all Saiyans, you shits!"
- Vegeta doesn't really like the game, but he does know a much better use for it. Looks like someone is getting a new game to (be forced to) play.
- The banter between Vegeta and Krillin at the beginning of Night 2, and Vegeta laughing at the end.
- Vegeta gets so annoyed by Phone Guy's rambling that at the start of Night 2 when the phone rings he yells at Phone Guy to go to Hell. Harsher in Hindsight if you've played the full game and know Phone Guy is dead.
Super Amazing Wagon Adventure Turbo
- His initial reaction to the opening screen.
- Vegeta names his pilgrims Vegeta, Woman, and Guy, only for Vegeta to always die first, leaving Woman and Guy to pick up the slack.
- "THERE'S SO MANY FUCKING BUFFALOES!"
- "Guy" would appear to be a woman.
This War of Mine
- Vegeta instills a hierarchy based on how useful he considers each person's listed attribute. While he appreciates a fast runner and can see some value in bolstering spirit...
Vegeta: "Loves child-" GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HOUSE!
- When characters mention that they lack the tools to perform a task quickly, Vegeta yells at them to just suck it up.
- He designates Pavle the fast runner as king of the house and treats the other inhabitants as such.
Vegeta: Look at that, you assholes! Pavle built an entire workshop while you were digging at rubble!
- When an NPC calls Pavle heartless for not sparing him any food, Vegeta gets offended and proceeds to make Pavle beat him to death.
Vegeta: I am Pavle, king of war!
- During the nighttime modes, Vegeta prefers violent confrontation. Naturally, that gets Pavle killed and makes everyone who does scavenger work after him break down and leave the house. Needless to say, Vegeta is not very good at this game.
Vegeta: This is why Pavle shouldn't have died. He was better than the both of you. He could kill a person and not cry about it. He punched that homeless man to death, came home, "Oh, whatever." Look at you! You killed one person, who killed Pavle, and you're fucking broken down! Worthless!
- THIS IS FOR PAVLE!
- Left with only the depressed, broken "Child Lover" Cveta:
Vegeta: There's only one way this will end...
Cut to Cveta shooting up an enemy settlement and getting killed.
Vegeta: BALLS TO THE FUCKING WALL!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHH!!!!!! FUCK!
I am Bread
- 5 Second Rule.
- Spider-Bread, Spider-Bread, does whatever it fucking wants. Can it be-come toast? No it can't, 'cause it sucks.
- "BECOME TOOOOOOOOAAAAST!"
- After finally getting into the toaster, he finally laughs and celebrates, then realizes that you still need to get out of the toaster:
YES, YESSS, no no GET OUT, GET OUT, GET OUT. GET OOOUUU-
- "WHY IS BEING BREAD SO HARD?!?"
- Vegeta reads every line of dialogue in the most dramatic voice ever, and pronounces Shovel "Show-Vall" and Shield "Shy-Yield".
- "There is absolutely no failure going on here."
- His taunting a trapped blob.
And what're you gonna do? You're just gonna stay in there, trapped forever! Never knowing... oh, oh you wanna try and get out? Come at me! Oh, you can't! Hahahahaha!
- When he's about to snipe an enemy through some brush.
- FUCK WORMS!
Vegeta: When you get to hell, you better arrange a welcoming party! BECAUSE I'M GOING TO BE SENDING FRIENDS! ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS, YOUR FAMILY, YOUR LOVED ONES, EVERYONE YOU'VE EVER KNOWN OR CARE ABOUT—who happens to be a worm—IS GOING TO MEET YOU DOWN THERE! (bang!) Tell them I said "hi".
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
- The whole playthrough isn't Vegeta's best material in terms of being funny, at least until the end.
Vegeta: NO THAT'S GOOD! NO THAT'S GREAT! NO THAT'S GOOD! NO GO AHEAD JUST LEAVE EVERYTHING TO THE FUCKING CAT! *beat* Goodbye cruel world HOW BOUT GOODBYE FUCKING GAME!
- Tagline: You're going to hear two clicks; the first is me hanging up the phone, the second one will be me throwing the computer across the room!
- Vegeta walks into a bathroom where an enemy is peeing; he then immediately gets shot by said enemy.
Vegeta: Who is that ready to kill someone when they're peeing?
- The ending Failure Montage, after which Vegeta gives up and screams.
The Stanley Parable
- The playthrough in general and Vegeta's increasing frustration bring Duck Amuck to mind.
- Of particular note are his reactions to the various Logic Bombs he encounters after straying off the path.
- A mannequin comes right out into the doorway, scaring Vegeta out of his wits.
- Not to mention while going to the phone room, he sees Popo's eyes, scaring the shit out of him.
- Vegeta losing it as his button presses fails to correspond to the advertised action.
- By the end of Part 1, he's legitimately freaked out by the mindgames the game plays on him.
- Vegeta just completely loses it at the end of Part II.
Narrator: When Stanley came to a set of two open doors, he entered the door on his left.
Vegeta: No, I'm making a choice!
Narrator: This was not the correct way to the meeting room, and Stanley knew it perfectly well.
Vegeta: I know it damn well!
Narrator: Perhaps he wanted to stop by the employee lounge first, just to admire it.
Vegeta: I know where I'm going. I know what I'm doing. Look at the lounge; it's fantastic! I made the choice to come here! And now I'm moving this way, because I can go this way!
Narrator: Stanley took the first open door on his left.
Vegeta: No, I'm not! I'm going this way! Because I can! It's where I'm going! Because I'm going this way! (dives off the balcony) RENEGADE FOR LIFE!
- What makes this especially hilarious, if you've played the game, is that jumping to your death is yet another thing the narrator will tell you to do. All you have to do is trigger the nearby lift then back off it. Just imagine how Vegeta would have reacted to that.
- Hell, the entirety of Vegeta's journey on the Adventure Line™, and his increasing frustrations with the inability to stray away from the Line™.
Strafe (Pre-Alpha Kickstarter Game)
- Vegeta: "Four Star Prince Build." Pandering will get you everywhere.
- "Eat Physics! Bathe me in your blood!"
- "That was graphic and horrifying."
- Testing out the gun by shooting out the windows.
- At one point, after respawning, he comes across a room that wasn't there before. In it is a Wolfenstein 3D clone. He plays it once and finds it awesome, but runs out of time, then tries again but gets stuck in a room and can't open either of the doors keeping him in, forcing him to wait for the time to run out... and then the clock running out doesn't end the game.
- He restarts the game. When he dies again, he notices the room is gone.
- Complaining about having to do parkour instead of fighting zombies.
- "Everybody here is an asshole except me!"
- After beating down a pair of zombies, he looks up to see another coming.
Vegeta: Oh, you want some too, huh? [sees a larger crowd coming] Oh. You all want some. Um...Bye!
- Upon getting into a fight with a big, hammer-toting zombie, Vegeta proceeds to throw an explosive gas canister at him... to no effect.
Vegeta: One of these days, that's gonna blow up. (gets close to the zombie and starts hitting it; seconds later, the canister explodes... with Vegeta and the zombie caught in the blast) OH!! Oh, God! Oh, it did blow up! OH!
- His Oh, Crap moment when a table leg turns out to be a far less effective weapon than he was expecting.
- "Yes, eat. That's why I brought all the food." Not long after, hunger sets in. "Who the fuck ate all the food?!"
- "Stop spilling your drink on me, you dick!"
- His Freak Out when one of his newly Masochistic members makes a Badass Boast and stabs herself, bringing herself to Death's Door.
- When he's down to his last party member:
Vegeta: "No problem! Four on one! Bring it on, bitches! Bring it on, assholes! Take that! Now you're...no you're not weaker. Okay. Just need to survive this battle! We got this! We got this! We...might not have this. Come on! Come on, let's do this! God damn it! Think you're fuckin' big men, coming after one person huh?! Well guess what? Fuck you! One down! Three to go! Fuck off! None of you can do this to me! (finally gets killed) God damn it, I knew it..."
- Default Christopher Lee Dracula
- Getting swarmed by ghouls in the beginning
- Vegeta: I don't want this...DO NOT WANT!
- Dies quickly by getting mauled by a bear
- Screaming the title every time he gets a game over
- Realizing he has problems after threatening a man's family for refusing to acknowledge him.
- Kirran's editing
- "Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa!"
- "Why don't I have that?! I want that!" / "Why do you keep getting those and I don't?!" / "He keeps getting things! That's not fair! I want things!"
- Goes from not being interested in "card game things" to getting really invested in it and screaming.
- "IN THE FACE!"
- Every time the opponent plays a minion he also has, Vegeta accuses it of betraying him. At one point he is about to do that when, to his utter confusion, he draws the very same card.
- After two loses he starts claiming that the rule about Saiyans coming back from defeat stronger also applies to card games.
Grand Theft Auto V
- If you thought Skyrim was funny, then this is hilarious.
- Vegeta attacking random civilians for no reason, like any other player would.
- Vegeta visits a "shoe store".
- Him getting thrown out for touching the strippers.
- His confusion as to why the police are shooting at him for punching people when he does it all the time.
- Vegeta attacking yard workers when they call the police on him.
- Multiple crashes
Vegeta: Always wear your helmet, kids.
Hotline Miami 2
- "Because this went so well last time"
- Comparing the player character to Gary Busey
- "What am I doing with my life?"
- The ending Rage Quit - after giving into angrish and apparently pacing back and forth near the computer while screaming in rage, Vegeta then calmly states - "This has been Hotline Miami 2."
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
- Falling asleep during the opening text crawl
- Using Storm Troopers as projectiles by Force-hurling them into Wookiees. Also lifting them up with the Force and then letting gravity do the work for him.
- Singing his own version of the Imperial March
Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire
- Complaining about the controls and making fun of the graphics.
- "My overconfidence was my weakness!"
- Comparing the player character to a cross between Chuck Norris and an orangutan.
- Being uncertain whether or not he's the good guy because all he's doing is going around murdering people.
Vegeta: For the glory of whatever side I'm on!
- "WHAT—IT LET OUT ALL OF THEM!? AH, SHIT! OH, GOD! OH, FUCK! OH GOD, THEY HURT!"
- "Oh, shit, they're still mauling my corpse!"
Star Wars: Bounty Hunter
- Vegeta sings the opening crawl so he doesn't fall asleep from boredom this time, but he soon gives up.
- His disappointment from fighting a monster in the arena that basically killed itself
Vegeta: Are you not entertained?! 'Cause I'm not!
- The enemies aren't much more difficult, so he starts singing again
- Identifying the ID Scanner as a Scouter
- Complaining about the controls
Star Wars: Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
- Finding out that Storm Troopers can't shoot well because their guns suck
- Death by slow motion fireball
- Patience is a Jedi's greatest asset, but it's something Vegeta doesn't have
- Hacking the game and turning on god mode instead of getting good
- Still dies by falling into a garbage pit
Metal Gear Rising Revengeance
- Vegeta's borderline-orgasmic glee over generally just about everything in this game.
Vegeta: I HAVE ARRIVED.
- At the end of part 1, a glitch occurs when Raiden gets thrown into the clock tower by Metal Gear RAY. In the next shot, the clock tower is not rendered, causing Raiden to smash into an invisible wall with debris floating everywhere. Since the clock tower is not there, however, after Raiden starts cleaning off the debris, the next scene fails to load, causing the game to freeze. Naturally, Vegeta thinks his awesomeness caused it.
- Vegeta is baffled that the villains would chain the Prime Minister to a box, cut him free, then kill him anyway. Why go through the kidnapping at all?
- The newspaper article on part 2. Really, anything less than its entirety simply doesn't do it justice.
Our beloved Prime Minister was found dead by the train tracks leading into the N'Mani National Tunnel this morning. According to eye witness testimony, they took him to a box and chained him up to it. Why did they chain him up to it? He was found dead with a giant ass cut in his stomach which we can only assume was the act of terrorists. Further, the wreckage of our hometown has led me to question why I even turned up to work in the first place. That giant fucking robot almost blew up my fucking house. Who is even reading this? Are YOU reading this? Please remember to like, favorite, buy the shirts, and subscribe. There is absolutely nothing left that we can do. All we can do is pray that the shadowy figure that cut the robot in half and blew up our only monument in the process can save our country.
- His delight continues unabated after Raiden's body is rebuilt.
- Amusingly, having skipped the tutorial, Vegeta somehow managed to figure out how to parry, but not when to use blade mode, or the lock-on function. He still manages to get through Blade Wolf without much trouble.
- There's an amusingly Meta example with how much Vegeta's reactions fall in line with Two Best Friends Play, the youtubers who inspired the Two Saiyans Play series, including commenting on Sam's incredibly smug grin and pointing out the pointlessness of N'mani being chained up.