Characters: Telikos Thanatos
open/close all folders
"...but why do we have to go to school even when we're dead?"
"IT IS I, HELENA OF ROMANIA, GREATEST HEAD OF THE ROYAL FAMILY!"
Mo Li "Jasmine" Lin
"In the name of the moon, I, Mo Li 'Jasmine' Lin, Princess of the Moon, shall punish you!"
"Hey, don't you think they have really good chemistry together? Just look at the way they look into each other's eyes!"
Seung Hyo Choi
"What the hell do you mean I'm stuck in freshman year? I'm fucking nineteen, for Pete's sake!"
"W-wait! Don't cry! I'll cry with you~!"
Finn G. de la Chievre
"Because of you monsters, I can't even get breakfast!"
Rita "Three-Hit" Faulkner
"No need to thank me, defenceless freshmen. I'll always be around to use my incredible strength to protect you, no matter where you may be! I bet you're wondering what my name is so you can ask for my autograph for rescuing you, right? I'm sorry to say that I can't do that, however, since I know my great power will only serve to help others, and I'd like to keep my amazing prowess on the downside until I absolutely need to reveal myself as none other than Rita Faulker, the Three-Hit Wonder!"
- Action Girl
- Accidental Unfortunate Gesture: That's basically her entire existence.
- Arrogant Kung-Fu Guy: We get it, Rita; you're really good at punching. Now shut up and go away.
- Boisterous Bruiser: She hardly ever shuts up, but at least she can talk and punch at the same time.
- Bully Hunter: The majority of the time she'll end up taking down innocent students, though.
- Chronic Hero Syndrome
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: She comes off as an idiot who's all talk, but she actually can pack a punch.
- Dumb Muscle
- Energy Absorption: Except it's force rather than energy. Rita's power enables her to absorb forces that she would receive upon impact and redirect that force through her own attacks. She's got her limits, though.
- For Great Justice: She's a conceited turd, but it's okay because she's only doing it for the good of the world, right?
- Friendless Background: She can only see people as victims or villains.
- How Do I Shot Web?: For all she knows, her power just makes her immune to falling anvils.
- I Can Still Fight
- Idiot Hero: Rita doesn't have much common sense. She tends to call it as she sees it, even though she sees it wrong the majority of the time. If you look like you're about to hurt an innocent helpless civilian, it really sucks to be you.
- Jerk Ass: Everybody is a helpless civilian in her eyes, and she feels the need to point that out whenever she possibly can. Maybe her goggles have some jerkass-vision filter or something.
- Lightning Bruiser: Weaknesses include not knowing how her power works at all and being a close-combat specialist.
- Never My Fault: She'll always find some way to turn the blame around. Always.
- No Social Skills: Looking down on everybody and anybody doesn't really help her cause.
- Only a Flesh Wound: After getting the bones in her right arm literally shattered to fragments from recoil, she insisted that she was nothing but a "heroic wound."
- Plucky Girl: Even after literally shattering the bones in her right arm, she still tries to fight the damn Stygian.
- Super Strength: If her power is used correctly, it can appear although her power is Super Strength.
Annelise Eirene Onassis
Eleska Ange Rosenthal
Rino F. $ilica
Alto Xavier Vandale
Dashuri / Elodia Emër
Elliot Leo van Kohler
"Hasta la vista, you piece of junkyard crap"
Adrian Maximillion DiNozzo
"Watch the fuck out, you fuckin' dildos - I don't fuckin' do Easy Mode!"
Lucian Istvan Munksgaard
"Nobody gets to traumatize those munchkins but me."
"Ah, yes; I am Mister Yual. It is a pleasure to meet you all. If you ever need care, I have time to spare but in the end, it's really your call." - Warren Yual
"EAT THE DAMN BOOK, YOU. SILENCE YOUR SCREAMS WITH KNOWLEDGE. STOP BLEEDING, DAMN IT." - Hephius Lorenzo
“Surprise, surprise, surprise! It was fun while it lasted, and you’re all certainly fun to be with, but enough is enough; it is now time for my equation. Get ready, yoctograms!” - Ziggy Tansineco
“The class doesn’t start until I walk in. I recommend that you take note of that.” - Jinho Nae
"Aw~ Daddy's bringing the kids back to Mommy~!" - Michelle Auridova
- Badass Normal: His power looks cool, but it's really pretty lame, at least for fighting.
- Badass Teacher: As said to the mugger that attacked Iselle, "You hurt my student. Her injuries are quite grave. I can't forgive you." What he did to the poor guy is left in the open, though.
- Beneath the Mask
- Beware the Nice Ones: It's all fun and games until Hephius Lorenzo plays. The moment there's blood he'll come out in a craze. Not a soul will be spared, so you best be prepared, because this rampage is not just a phase.
- Beware the Silly Ones:
- Breakthe Badass: Possibly what death / Especially Opal's head / Triggered Warren's angst.
- Dark Secret: So much a secret/ That even he doesn't know/ About what he's done.
- Dissonant Serenity: He had a calm smile, as he threatened the mugger. A little too calm.
- Eccentric Mentor: From the way he speaks, it's already pretty clear, that he's kinda weird.
- Eccentric Millionaire: You should see his house. He has an iron maiden. How did he even...?
- Hidden Badass
- Identity Absorption: He'll copy your face, and your personality, but that's about it.
- I Have Many Names: It's hard to keep track, but you'll get the hang of it; which names match which face.
- I Let Opal London Die
- It Amused Me: For every morning/ He picks who he'll be that day./ It's more fun that way.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: If you're his student, he'll be sure to protect you, when you're in danger.
- Good Is Not Soft: If you have done wrong, Warren will discipline you, but with a warm smile.
- Good with Numbers: Ziggy loves mathematics to the point of talking in prime numbers.
- Gratuitous Iambic Pentameter: There's always a form, in which Warren likes to speak. It changes daily.
- Magnificent Bastard
- Masterof Disguise: And to mimic him, will surely come back to bite. Lookin' at you, Laes.
- More Than Meets the Eye: First he was a jerk. Then he was a bigger jerk. Lately, not so much.
- Mysterious Past
- Papa Wolf: He shows on mercy, to those who harm his students. Don't even go there.
- Punny Name: Say Warren Yual. If you keep on saying it, you'll get it some day.
- Really Gets Around: It's to get info, but maybe he just gets bored. ...Was this a secret?
- Rich Boredom: With no need to teach, one may ask why he chose to. It might be for fun.
- Rich Idiot with No Day Job: He didn't seem to do much with his time. It is a mystery how he got every dime. With his constant change of face, he never stayed in one place, so one could only guess where he may have worked part-time.
- Sharp-Dressed Man
- Split Personality: He has more than ten, each one unique from the rest, and faces to match.
- Stuffed In A Fridge: Finding Opal's head, was not something he foresaw, nor wants to recall.
- The Dulcinea Effect: It's rather subtle, and wasn't shown until now, for all his students.
- Unlimited Wardrobe: With many faces, he needs several outfits, for many wardrobes.
- Where Does He Get All Those Wonderful Toys?: Where do you find a glass fridge, or a piece of the Golden Gate Bridge? A clairvoyant's charm, Venus de Milo's left arm, or a bronze statuette of a midge?
Zyera Au-Desse Winterfell
“I’m Zyera Winterfell… the Music and… Unconsciousness Awareness teacher.” *yawn* “My power is… Astral Projection, and when used, I leave… my body behind. I do hope it isn’t… too much of a burden, but please take care of it for me… until I return.”
Anya Mikhailovna Pavlenko
"Do I need to remind you two rugrats to be quiet again?"
Seren Eirwyn Westenra
"Hey, hey, I said please this time, but he ran! At least I caught the guy, okay? Stop getting your panties in a knit."
“Mr. Yual… Um… Does that mean I get extra credit?
Renato dalle Ceneri