William 'Will' Carlisle, better known as Mr TARDIS Reviews (also known as Trilbee) is a reviewer on YouTube and Geekvision who takes on Doctor Who, as well as films, other television shows and video games. He started on YouTube in 2010 in response to having differing views on the episodes "The Beast Below" and "Victory of the Daleks" with the mainstream, and is one of the most prominent Doctor Who reviewers on YouTube. He also contributes text posts and videos to Geekvision.
- Actually Pretty Funny: Geri Halliwell's cameo in Come Fly With Me was the only thing he found funny.
- Bait-and-Switch: He names the number one worst movie of 2012 as Life of Pi, before realising that the annoucer said the wrong film, and quickly changes it to the real entry: The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn -- Part 2.
- Caustic Critic: Goes without saying. Although it's worth noting he can like some of the stuff he sees.
- The Cameo:
- Creator's Pet: His opinion on Rose to Russell T. Davies.
- Designated Hero:
- Double Standard: Abuse, Female on Male: One of the many things he hated about "Asylum of the Daleks" (and the Moffat era in general) was how women hitting men was Played for Laughs. He believes that the episode soured Amy Pond as a character by making her a Domestic Abuser.
- Dude, Not Funny!: His thoughts on the movie A Long Way Down, in which he lambastes the movie for its mean-spirited screenplay, unlikable characters, and for mocking various sensitive subjects, such as suicide, cancer, cancer survivors, Survivor's guilt, the physically/mentally disabled, pedophilia, etc. At the end of his review, he states he could have had the chance to joke about "jumping off a building" rather than seeing the movie again, but refuses to based on how tragic suicide actually is.
- Face Palm: Happens in response to a line in "World War Three" where Rose suggesting for her, the Doctor and Harriet Jones to hide from a nuclear blast inside a normal wooden cupboard.
- Harsher in Hindsight: Invoked. Points out that Kristen Stewart having an affair behind Robert Pattinson's back is no different to Bella falling in love with Jacob while romantically involved with Edward in the Twilight books.
- Head Desk: Bangs his head against a cupboard in response to Rose wishing she had a compression field so she could fit in a smaller size dress in "World War Three".
- Noodle Implements: In this video, he responds to the 1985 cancellation of the show (which it later returned from) by penning a letter to Michael Grade. We initially hear him starting the letter, but then a Sound-Effect Bleep covers the rest of the letter before we hear the final sentence of "... with a Dalek sink plunger".
- Obligatory Joke: He starts his review of "The Curse of the Black Spot" by apologising to the audience for the obvious joke, and plays "The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything" over a montage of clips from the episode.
- Running Gag
- Stupid Sexy Flanders: Has a very big mancrush on Rupert Graves.
- You Have GOT to Be Kidding Me!: His reaction to the Daleks losing their memories of the Doctor in "Asylum of the Daleks".
- Thank you so much for reading and I see you folks next time! Bye.