- Awesome Music: His opening theme, "Journey of the Sorceror".
- Crazy Awesome: Exploding Jellybabies!
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: Seeing Trilbee start as a fan of Steven Moffat (enough to name "The Pandorica Opens" and "The Big Bang" as two of his favourite ever Doctor Who episodes) becomes this after his disappointment with Steven Moffat's recent efforts.
- He Panned It, Now He Sucks!:
- His negative review of the BBC sitcom Come Fly With Me produced a huge backlash against him. Trilbee did a response video to one user who was using the negative backlash as a stick to beat him with.
- His reviews of the Twilight movies get this from Twi-Hards. Some people also feel that he goes too far in bashing the books and their fans.
- Whenever he does a negative review of an episode of Doctor Who, he'll get people attacking him for hating the episode.
- He was one of the few critics to give The Amazing Spider-Man a negative review, which produced backlash from the film's fanbase. It doesn't help that he never stops talking about it.
- His So Okay, It's Average verdict on The Dark Knight Rises has given him some flack from the film's fans. It's worth noting in this case, his view on the film matches that of the majority of internet critics.
- And now his negative review of Star Trek Into Darkness has earned him some ire.
- Schedule Slip: His regular Doctor Who reviews tailed off after Christmas 2012 and he is now more than two series behind.
- Strawman Has a Point: He pointed out in his rant against the Ghostbusters (2016) backlash, that while Sony and the media weren't entirely in the right for capitalising on the sexist backlash the way they did, they probably wouldn't have if the sexist backlash didn't exist to begin with.
YMMV / Mr TARDIS Reviews