Robert Douglas Thomas Pattinson (born 13th May, 1986) is an English actor.
He's since worked on a bunch of other projects as well, some of which have been critically acclaimed such as Good Time and The Lost City of Z. In early 2019, he snagged a much coveted lead role (along with John David Washington and Elizabeth Debicki) in Christopher Nolans 2020 film, Tenet.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005)
- How to Be (2008)
- Twilight series (2008-2012)
- Remember Me (2010)
- Water for Elephants (2011)
- Cosmopolis (2012)
- The Rover (2014)
- Maps to the Stars (2014)
- The Lost City of Z (2017)
- Good Time (2017)
- High Life (2018)
- The Lighthouse (2019)
- Tenet (2020)
- Alternate Character Interpretation: Invoked by himself.
- He views Edward as a creepy stalker that hates himself, and plays him as such.
- And related to the man himself, there are those that are convinced he was the one that leaked Midnight Sun, though he denies it.
- Awesome, Dear Boy: Many of his post-Twilight roles are due to him wanting to work with directors of movies that impressed him. With Good Time, he was enamored after seeing a banner ad for the directors' previous film Heaven Knows What and even went as far as offering to cover catering.
- Groupie Brigade: A Real Life incident with one nearly ended his life: he made the mistake of dashing out into the street, upon which he was struck down by a car. He was not pleased with the mob.
- Ooh, Me Accent's Slipping: He actually has a pretty decent American accent, but he does slip at times.
- This Loser Is You: His interpretation of Edward is this trope, portraying him as a dysfunctional loser who has No Social Skills. Not that it stopped the fangirls.
- Unkempt Beauty: Pattinson is known for his rather unkempt appearance with his messy hair and usual permastubble, but that hasn't stopped him from being a hot, highly attractive man.