Repzion, AKA Daniel Sulzbach, is a YouTuber who has been making videos since December 20th, 2009, when he was 18. Most of videos are gaming videos, self-help videos, criticisms of radical theists (usually Christians), criticisms of far right people, criticisms of radical feminists, and cooking videos.
He appears on Drunken Peasants.
Mr Repzion contains example of:
- Arch-Enemy: Daniel, at one point in his channel, frequently clashed with the YouTuber Onision. Daniel eventually pulled back a bit on making videos against Onision, but they're still arch-enemies.
- And now Anita Sarkeesian of Feminist Frequency.
- Arson, Murder, and Jaywalking: The title of his 17th Q&A video is "Paganism, Sex Scandals, and Feet". note
- Book Burning: In Burning Fifty Shades of Grey, Daniel burns a copy of 50 Shades of Grey, in disgust after reading a part of it.
- Bread, Eggs, Milk, Squick: His intro in the video "Re: being gay IS a choice". Mr. Repzion: Geek, Gamer, Cosplayer, Future Sith Lord
- Cluster F-Bomb: Being a Sir Swears-a-Lot, he does this in most videos.
- Deadpan Snarker: He excels at deadpanning.
- Facepalm: What he does in every episode of his weekly Facepalm Sunday, where he responds to religious people, usually Christians.
- Hollywood Satanism: Discussed and outright debunked in this video.
- The Last of These Is Not Like the Others: In a sponsor for Audible.com, he said that Audible.com's audio books are easy to use "on the go, on the plane, laying in bed, on a jog, and even while sitting on the toilet".
- Pun-Based Title: The title of his video, "Vampire Rants On Why Twilight Sucks". note
- "The Reason You Suck" Speech: Is a known master of this trope. One particularly harsh speech is one that he gave to Sarah Palin when she released a War on Christmas book.
- Rebellious Spirit: His family is made up entirely of Christians, but he is an atheist.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: He swears in most of his videos.
- Stealth Pun: The title of his video, "Vampire Rants On Why Twilight Sucks". note
- Unusual Euphemism: He once used the word "lightsaber" as a euphemism for "penis".
- You Keep Using That Word: Discussed in a video where he asked his audience to define feminism. He wasn't sure if he was a feminist, based on the many contrary definitions of feminism posited by many people, so he asked his audience what it was.
- YouTuber Apology Parody: He parodies a "Real Man's Apology" by interspersing footage from the video with his own dramatic apology to all women.