Although Rule of Cautious Editing Judgment will have this Troper refraining from identifying the potential Expys by name, the fact that Legion is explicitly set in a "highly nationalist" and totalitarian London (in what's highly implied to be a post-Brexit England). That alone means the enemies being made of EvilBrits is guaranteed, but coupled with how Watch_Dogs 2 had not-so-subtle stand-ins for real-life figures who were involved with then-current events, may result in some of the named enemies being modified versions of IRL figures of Britain's right to far-right. Possibilities can be divided into three groups:
- CorruptPoliticians: Although some trailers have said that the British government has "fucked off", it is likely some leading figures in it were responsible for green-lighting Albion taking control of London. While it's unlikely that these politicians will directly engage in combat (leaving that role to their personal security forces), they would certainly be high-priority targets for DedSec. It may even be possible that the game's Big Bad is a Prime Minister Evil, or at least forms a Big Bad Duumvirate with the CEO of Albion.
- White nationalists/"British" nationalists: Being fanatically devoted to Albion and/or the politicians responsible for Albion's involvement (whilst "technically" being a separate group from the later two groups, despite ties from them in exchange for their support), these nationalist groups may serve as a Starter Villain for DedSec, to weaken and destroy them first before taking the fight directly to Albion. The rank-and-file of these nationalist groups will serve as The Goomba, with them acting more like Football Hooligans (i.e. using their bare fists, melee weapons), and at most handguns compared to the Albion mercenaries armed to the gills with assault rifles and body armor. The leader(s) of these nationalist groups will be more hands-on than most of the other villains, requiring the player to use "physical" operatives (such as street fighters) to punch them out of commission.
- "Internet Personalities": Seeing as Watch_Dogs 2 brought up the concept of social media impacting the real world, it's likely that Albion and/or the politicians backing them will use some sympathizing (or just plainly bribed) social media pundits in to serve the Propaganda Machine, to save Albion's face in the eyes of the public, smear DedSec relentlessly as "terrorists undermining Western values", and overall spread the political agenda of Albion/its backers. These enemies may require more technological means of neutralizing them, using hacker operatives to do things such as hacking into guarded servers to fry their social media accounts, or to use hacked objects to turn them into media laughingstocks (the way Watch_Dogs 2 had Marcus hack objects purely to Troll certain enemies, such as hacking Steven Bader's treadmill so that it sent him flying off it.)
- Alternatively it could be a member of San Fran dedsec, or possibly Ray Kenney.
- It has been confirmed that Watch_Dogs and Assassins Creed share the same universe.