The Transformers franchise has had several Video Game Adaptations. The following have their own pages.
- Transformers: Convoy no Nazo: 1986 Run-and-Gun, developed by ISCO. (Famicom)
- Transformers: Call of the Future: 2003 Beat 'em Up, developed by Takara. (PlayStation 2)
- Transformers: Devastation: 2015 Beat 'em Up, developed by PlatinumGames. (PC, PS3, PS4, 360, XB1)
- Transformers: Earth Wars: 2016 Strategy Game for Mobile Phones, developed by Space Ape Games and Backflip Studios. (Android, iOS)
- Transformers: The Game (Console): 2007 home console tie-in to the 2007 film, developed by Traveller's Tales. (PC, PS2, PS3, 360, Wii)
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon: 2011 tie-in game for the film, developed by High Moon Studios. (PS3 and 360)
- Transformers: Human Alliance: 2013 Arcade Game, developed by Sega.
- Transformers: War for Cybertron: 2010 Third-Person Shooter, developed by High Moon Studios. (PC, PS3, 360)
- Transformers: Fall of Cybertron 2012 Third-Person Shooter, developed by High Moon Studios. (PC, PS3, PS4, 360, XB1)
- Transformers: Prime The Game: 2012 tie-in to Transformers: Prime, developed by Now Production (Wii, Wii U, 3DS) and Altron (DS).
- Transformers Universe: 2014 MMO, developed by Jagex Games Studio. Shut down on January 31, 2015. (PC)
- DreamMix TV World Fighters: 2003 Fighting Game, developed by Hudson Soft. G1 Optimus Prime and G1 Megatron are Guest Fighters.
- Transformers Battle Universe: 2009 Fighting Game for the Hasbro Net Jet. Crossover of G1, Beast Wars, the 2007 film, and Transformers Animated.
- Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark: 2014 Third-Person Shooter, developed by Edge Of Reality (PC, PS3, PS4, 360, XB1, Wii U) and WayForward Technologies (3DS). Interquel to War for Cybertron and Fall of Cybertron, and Prequel to Age of Extinction.
If an internal link led you here, please change it to point to the specific article. Thanks!