Transformers Battle Universe is a fighting game. It was released by Hasbro for their Net Jet PC Game System. Its roster includes ten of the most prominent Transformers characters from the past 25 years.
The story is about a battle royal for control over the Matrix of Leadership. The Matrix has selected ten Cybertronians from ten different dimensions to fight each other and prove which one is worthy to wield its power. The combatants are as follows:
Tropes associated with this game:
- Arch-Enemy: Naturally, the Optimus-Megatron pairs.
- Awesome, but Impractical: The story is actually interesting, but the graphics leave much to be desired.
- Continuity Snarl: Could be, depending on who you ask.
- Cosmic Keystone: The Matrix
- Crisis Crossover: Several different Cybertronians from several different realities are all brought together in the same place.
- The Starscream: You can't have a multi-universe crossover like this without Starscream... seems weird that there's only one though.
- Timey-Wimey Ball: This version of the Matrix most have some weird time-control powers to bring all these guy's together.
- Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny