- Banned Episode: The episode "Bootman" was pulled from reruns after 9/11 due to it featuring a scene of a super-powered Johnny tossing an airplane and causing it to crash.
- Similarly, episodes 9, 10 and 11 were not seen for a while after 9/11, for reasons probably related to that event. In later reruns, however, the episodes returned to air.
- Casting Gag: In "Virtual Johnny", during the Star Wars parody, Lord Morlock is played by none other than Luke Skywalker himself, Mark Hamill!
- The Danza: An early episode featured TV talk show host/supermodel/superhero Vendela, voiced by Norweigan-Swedish model and actress Vendela Kirsebom. Like the other examples of Celebrity Star, this doubles a highly(?) fictionalized version of As Himself.
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: Only the first season ever got an official DVD release along with a few other episodes pieced on some of Cartoon Network's holiday DVDs, though the entire series is available on iTunes, 2 episodes from Season 1 and 2 were on 2 of the compilations on the short-lived Game Boy Advance Video and the first season was available on Netflix.
- No Export for You: The TV movie, "Johnny Goes to Bollywood," never aired in the US, despite the show being an American-series. It aired in Asia and Europe, but the DVD-release of it only made it to Germany, Spain and Thailand.
- Talking to Himself: The Danish dub played this straight in the Scooby-Doo Crossover. Lars Thiesgaard, who regularly voices Scooby and Johnny, voiced both in that episode.
- What Could Have Been: As mentioned in the main article, there were plans for a Live-Action Adaptation that could have starred Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. The movie would have been about Johnny trying to find his missing father.
- "Berry The Butler" was originally written for Barry Manilow, but he never responded to the crew's requests. It was later retooled around John Tesh, but scheduling conflicts led to him pulling out at at the last minute and the fake very Manilow-like "Berry Vanderbolten" being created instead.
Trivia / Johnny Bravo