Jeff Bergman (born July 10, 1960) is an American Voice Actor from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania who moved to California.
Jeff's first big break in voice acting came with Jetsons: The Movie, where he was called in to finish the remaining dialogue for George Jetson and Mr. Spacely done by George O' Hanlon and Mel Blanc after the two men passed away during production of the movie. It's from there on that he would voice them in all future Jetsons projects.
It was around this time that he also replaced Mel Blanc as most of his Looney Tunes characters such as Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Foghorn Leghorn, Sylvester, Tweety, and more. He would be replaced as the characters by various other actors such as Joe Alaskey, Bob Bergen, Greg Burson, and Billy West before returning to many of the roles full time beginning with The Looney Tunes Show .
He's also been the official voice of Fred Flintstone from The Flintstones since 2001.
Jeff Bergman's voice-acting credits include:
- Looney Tunes (1990-present)- Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Sylvester, Tweety, Foghorn Leghorn, Pepe Le Pew, and others (in tandem with Joe Alaskey, Bob Bergen, Greg Burson, and Billy West for many years until fully taking over the roles starting with The Looney Tunes Show )
- The Jetsons - (1990- present) George Jetson, Mr. Spacely (initially did their remaining dialogue for the 1990 movie when original voice actors George O' Hanlon and Mel Blanc died during production, and has since voiced them in all official media since then)
- The Flintstones (2001-present) - Fred Flintstone
- Foodfight! - Charlie Tuna
- Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders and Batman vs. Two-Face - Joker, Desmond Dumas, Bookworm (the last one was only in the second movie)
- Tom And Jerry Meet Sherlock Holmes and Tom and Jerry: Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory - Droopy
- Our Cartoon President (2018-) - Donald Trump
Tropes relating to Jeff Bergman:
- Man of a Thousand Voices: Words can not describe how versatile Jeff Bergman is. In addition to the multiple roles already listed, he's also provided the voices of Yogi Bear and Boo-Boo, Snagglepuss, Squiddly Diddly, Top Cat and Officer Dibble, Peter Potamus and So-So, Manny from Ice Age in the Ice Age: Arctic Blast app... let's just say a LOT of characters.