"Hey Buster, he-he-he." Comic Books
"Uh-huh-huh-huh... you said bust."
- Off the Mark:
- One strip has Paige, as a school reporter, ask a couple of students if they think Beavis and Butt-Head are realistic portrayals of teenagers. Cue the interviewees doing the duo's famous laugh, followed by "...heh-heh, she said 'butt'."
- When Jason and Peter get the t-shirts Beavis and Butt-Head wear as presents, they start imitating the pair and their signature laugh.
Film -- LiveAction
- Richie Rich: Lawrence Van Dough calls Mr. and Mrs. Rich "Beavis and Butt-Head".
- Full House:
- In "Stephanie's Wild Ride", D.J. asks Stephanie, "You got in the car with Beavis and Butt-head?"
- In "Super Bowl Fun Day", the owner of the local sports grill calls Jesse and Joey "Beavis and Butt-Head".
Jesse: Hey, don't blame Beavis. This is all Butt-head's fault!
Joey: (nervously laughs like Butt-Head)
- In Part 1 of Werewolf Skin in Goosebumps, Alex insults two annoying new classmates of his by calling them by Beavis and Butt-Head.
- In "Buster and the Daredevils", Toby and Slink watch a cartoon called "Peabrain and Nuthead"
- In "The Contest", Muffy's idea for a cartoon is a parody of this show with Arthur as Beavis and Buster as Butt-head.
- The Critic:
- KaBlam!: In "Cramming Cartoons Since 1627", when June invites her father to the show for Parents' Day, he asks her, "Where's this Butthead guy?". June then tells him, "That's the wrong cartoon.".
- Littlest Pet Shop (1995): When Viv the rabbit becomes a star in "Bunny Beat", two unnamed, B&B-like teenagers appear occasionally to comment on her music.
- Robot Chicken:
- A sketch from "Vegetable Funfest" has Beavis and Butt-Head joining the Teen Titans.
- A sketch from "Hemlock, Gin, and Juice" features a Native American saying, "I am Cornholio! I need teepee for my bunghole!"
- A sketch from "Hey I Found Another Sock" shows Beavis and Butt-Head reuniting as adults.
- The Simpsons:
- In "D'oh-in' in the Wind", Abe and Jasper, both high on spiked fruit juice, laugh like Beavis and Butt-Head while sitting on a park bench.
- In "Large Marge", a protestor at an anti-Krusty demonstration holds up a sign reading "CANCEL BEAVIS AND BUTT-HEAD", with part of it crossed out and replaced with "JACKASS", and that part crossed out and replaced with "KRUSTY".
- Spingfield Elementary School has a auditorium named after Butthead
- There's also Butthead the goat, a mascot which name is on Springfield's Wall of Fame.
- In "A Midsummer's Nice Dream", Homer is surprised that Bart doesn't know who Cheech and Chong are, saying they're the Beavis and Butt-Head of his generation. When Bart asks who they are, Homer laments he failed as a father.
- Tiny Toon Adventures: In the Spring Break special, a parody of the duo called Beaver and Hoghead get run over by a car. Beaver and Hoghead would later re-appear in the "Night Ghoulery" special, during the "The Devil and Daniel Webfoot" sketch, where they are in line for the Devil's autograph.
- Captain Simian and the Space Monkeys, episode "Lawnmower Ape": Two "holo-boons" are out checking the atmosphere of the planet, whereupon Rhesus-2's laser zaps them. The exchange:
Holo-Butthead: (scoffs) This place sucks!
Holo-Beavis: No, Holo-Butt! It really sucks! (moronic laughter from both of them)