Aww... The best part is, neither of them seemed to have a problem with it when they woke up!
Yes, even a show about two Lovable Sex Maniacs
continuously trying to "score" with "chicks" manages to have some moments here and there, with most of them being between Beavis and Butt-Head themselves. Its ironic how a programme with so much heterosexual activity in it also has the main characters being two inseparable boys living and continuously hanging out together while failing to lose their virginities to girls, simply leading them to stick with each other in the end.
- Huh huh huh huh, Todd's cool. (floating hearts)
- At the end of "Beware of the Butt", the duo is hung from the marquee butt-naked, leading Butt-Head to make comments on Beavis's rear end.
: Why are you so interested in my butt? Butt-Head
: Uhhh... have you heard the new GWAR
- Butt-Head brings up Beaviss butt more than once in the series.
- In "Sporting Goods", the two try on athletic supporters in the same dressing room twice.
- In "Baby Makes Uh, Three", Beavis and Butt-Head are partners to take care of a flour sack for their health class. Buzzcut justifies this by telling them that with the increase of homosexual couples adopting children, it makes the project more realistic. Surprisingly, the duo makes no comment.
- This exchange from the tie-in book "This Book Sucks":
Beavis: Hey, Butt-Head. Do you think you'll ever, like, get married?
Butt-Head: Uh, are you proposing, dude?
Butt-Head: That's OK, I'd only marry somebody dumb anyway. Huh huh.
- An advert for the third volume of The Mike Judge Collection parodies this, in the style of Brokeback Mountain.
- Let's face it: it's their only hope of getting any. Its almost as if Beavis and Butt-Head are completely meant for each other.
- In Do America, Beavis and Butt-Head mistakenly believe that Dallas is paying them to have sex with her husband, Muddy. While Butt-Head flatly rejects the offer, Beavis responds with "I don't know, Butt-Head; that's a lot of money. Maybe if we just close our eyes and pretend that it's a chick..."
- In "Going Down", Beavis and Butt-Head were excited by the possibility of having a three-way with a woman, which involved Butt-Head mounting Beavis from behind.
- In one episode, the two are seen sleeping on the couch. Butt-Head accidentally leans over on Beavis's shoulder, then quickly sits up once hes realized what he's done.
- In "Babes R Us", Beavis and Butt-Head put on bikinis and mud-wrestle. No, really.
- Hey, spank your own monkey all you want but keep your hands off of mine!
- In "Here Comes the Bride's Butt", Butt-Head decides that marriage must suck as apparently, all youre doing is hanging out with the same person and saying the same things over and over for years and years. The episode ends with Beavis and Butt-Head walking towards the sunset together, which serves as a direct parallel to Mr. Anderson and his wife doing the same, while they talk about their long and happy marriage.
- Invoked by Butt-Head during the music videos for Sam Harris' "Over the Rainbow" and Wham!'s "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go" when he teases Beavis with "He's smiling at you", even though it wasn't admitted at the time of the episode that George Michael was gay.
- In "Cow Tipping" Beavis tells Butt-Head to "squeeze his finger". Butt-Head asks, "The one near your butt?" to which Beavis replies, "Yeah! Yeah! Pull that one."
- In "Buff 'N' Stuff", Beavis and Butt-Head are looking in a mirror after their workout wearing nothing but towels round each of their waists. Butt-Head at one point tells Beavis to go and have a shower. Beavis takes his towel off and begins to walk away. However, Butt-Head grabs another towel and smacks Beavis with it on his butt.
- In that same episode, theres a scene where Beavis is helping Butt-Head to lift a huge barbell of him. Even though he was only trying to help, it looks and sounds a lot like something else.
- In the film, while Beavis and Butt-Head are in the trunk of Muddys car, the two can be heard playing with tools before the trunk lifts up revealing the boys staring at each other and smiling for almost five seconds before they try to work out how to jump out the trunk of the car. Dont believe us? Watch the clip and count the number of seconds in your head.
- Some of Beavis and Butt-Heads fighting could easily come across as Belligerent Sexual Tension considering the accidental(?) sex positions they sometimes end up in. For instance:
- In "Premature Evacuation" while fighting for the bomb (later revealed to be a cooking timer) in the cafeteria Butt-Head goes right behind Beavis and presses against him to try and get the bomb.
- "They're Coming To Take Me Away, Huh Huh" has the two go to a Psychiatric Center. While the psychiatrist is writing down the boys information that they gave Beavis and Butt-Head start fighting over a lollipop. Soon, it ends up with Butt-Head lying on the floor with Beavis on top of him in a cowboy-like sex position. What makes this even better is the fact that theyre both grunting and making certain-sounding noises in time.
- In "Choke" Beavis calls 911 to get Butt-Head help as he is choking (although, Butt-Head had to ask him to go and get the telephone.) leading to this exchange:
Operator: Listen carefully, have you heimliched the victim?
Beavis: (mistaking the question for something entirely different) Have I licked his rectum? No way! But one time me and Butt-Head were playing truth or dare and...
Beavis then gets interrupted by the operator.
- So, what exactly did Beavis and Butt-Head do while playing truth or dare that one time?
- In the official trading cards that promote the show, there is one particular card called Masturmony. This card depicts Beavis in a white groom outfit and putting a ring on Butt-Head, who is dressed in a bridal outfit.
- In fact, quite a bit of things that promote the show contain a decent amount of Ho Yay in them. A few of those things consist of Beavis and Butt-Head as female/male pairs. Another trading card, called "Farm Dudes" appears to show Beavis and Butt-Head as a couple working on a farm, with Beavis as the wife and Butt-Head as the husband.
- A book called "The Butt-Files" contains a page of Beavis and Butt-Head as Mulder and Scully from The X-Files with Beavis as Scully and Butt-Head as Mulder. Bare in mind, Mulder and Scully are a canon couple.
- There is a picture that shows Beavis and Butt-Head as Princess Diana and Prince Charles with Beavis being Princess Diana and Butt-Head being Prince Charles.
- Beavis and Butt-Head definitely have that whole Dom/Sub thing going on. A lot of scenes show this but the "Letters to Santa Butt-Head" segments take the cake. Butt-Head whips Beavis so much that it might as well be considered a BDSM session between the two. It doesnt help at all that Butt-Head is dressed as Santa Claus while Beavis is dressed as his reindeer. At one point, Butt-Head whips Beavis after Beavis tried to order Butt-Head to give him a letter. Butt-Head then says something along the lines of "Dont order me around again!". The entire thing is pretty much a pony-play session in action. Theyre even in a Christmas-themed room to make everything seem so much more real. Its almost like a porn video.
- In the film, just as Beavis and Butt-Head are on the verge of dying in the desert, Butt-Head begins to have flashbacks of his life. All Butt-Head can think about is how he grew up with Beavis over the years by just sitting on the couch and messing around with him. Afterwards, he even remarks, Woah, my life was cool...
- At one point in "Dream On" Butt-Head can be seen lying over Beavis as they are sleeping. When they both wake up, neither of them seem to have any problem with it.
- And who could forget about the end of "Walking Erect"? Surely they mustve felt where each others hands were...
- While watching a music video in "Stewart's House" Beavis asks Butt-Head if he thinks he looks beautiful.
- In "The Miracle That Is Beavis" Butt-Head tells Beavis to "seize my wiener".
- In "Our Founding Losers" Butt-Head has a historical dream. In the dream, Butt-Head walks into a house to see Betsy Ross sewing the American flag, and he starts flirting with her. However, the maid is revealed to be Beavis when "she" turns around and says, "Hey, hows it goin'? Butt-Head immediately wakes up in horror but doesnt even seem to be massively affected by it. He even starts having a conversation with Beavis soon afterwards like nothing happened.
- The un-cut beginning of "Late Night With Butt-Head shows Beavis and Butt-Head sleeping on the couch. Butt-Head leans over Beaviss shoulder and then his head falls onto Beaviss lap. Beavis wakes up in shock and immediately wakes Butt-Head up too. About five seconds (or more) of fighting happens until they just forget about it as if Butt-Head never even did anything in the first place.
- In the film, theres a scene where Dallas was being interrogated and she was given a cavity search by Agent Hurley, a big-boned woman. When Agent Flemming threatens to give her another, she looks at Hurley, who's staring back, with a smug and says "Ooh, is that a promise?". She either enjoyed it and wouldn't mind another, or is trying to psych him out by portraying herself as Too Kinky to Torture.
- Apparently, Beavis and Butt-Head dont care about each other and cant stand each other except for the fact that they sometimes praise each other and give each other compliments.