If you were right the first time then how could you be wrong?
Originally uploading songs and other content (including Retsupurae-style MSTs) on his former (now-defunct) YouTube channel, foreverpandering, Ken switched to his current channel under his name around 2010. This mirrored his later shift from electronic to acoustic and more professional (but still not mainstream) sound.
His works initially got a lot of criticism for his association with the Furry Fandom, largely due to his recurring use of his anthropomorphic panda mascot, Kenny, on cover artwork, frequently in less-than-wholesome ways, the suggestive nature of many of his songs not helping his matters. Despite this, he received minor popularity within certain communities, including the fandoms of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Gravity Falls, Katawa Shoujo, as well as on the internet in general through his breakthrough hit, "Absolute Territory". He is also an important contributor to SiIvaGunner.
- "I Wish There Were Still Dinosaurs", "Vuvu Hero", "Tasteless" (2010)
- "ARTOSIS", "DESTINY", "PvP", "20 Percent Cooler" (2011)
- "Ryder Or Riot!!", "Touch Fluffy Tail", "Shut up And Trust This", "Supernatural", "Rival" (2012)
- "Absolute Territory", "Crazy Chicks" (2013)
- "In The Zone", "Burgz" (2014)
- "Wear", "Hunter", "On The Rocks" (2015)
- "Hold My Hand", "Blue" (2016)
- "We're Shameless" (2017)
- "Black Lily" (2018)
- "Take Me Home" (2019)
- "Not One Less", "I'm Your Slave" (2020)
- "Pipkin Pippa You Absolutely Need to Take Your Medication Right Now Otherwise the Voices Will Never Stop I'm Pleading with You", "Dare You to Love Me" (2022)
Tropes found in his Music:
- 20% More Awesome: "20 Percent Cooler" is one big direct reference to the Trope Namer.
- Accent Upon The Wrong Syllable: In "Supernatural", Ken pronounces "Oregon" as "Or-E-gone", in order to have it rhyme with "Or you'll miss me when I'm gone".
- Alice Allusion: One of the lines in "Touch Fluffy Tail" makes a nod to Alice and "going down the rabbit hole". Of course, this being a fan song to a hentai game, it doubles as a rather blatant Sexual Euphemism.
- Author Appeal: Everything he does is based off of something he likes, such as "Supernatural" being about Gravity Falls, "Shut Up and Trust This" about RPGS and Disgaea, "Not One Less" about Girls' Frontline, and "Burgz" about burgers.
- Badass Boast: Not uncommon, "Touch Fluffy Tail" and "20 Percent Cooler" both have these crop up.
- Boastful Rap: Like above, played straight with "20 Percent Cooler", though not as much as in "Touch Fluffy Tail".
- Belligerent Sexual Tension: "Shut Up and Trust This", as it is based on Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories.
- Bread, Eggs, Milk, Squick: In "I Wish There Were Still Dinosaurs", where he says he'd brofist a pterodactyl, ride a t-rex, and crush his enemies with a velociraptor...
- Epic Rocking: “I’m Your Slave” is currently his longest song, canonical or otherwise, being almost 6 (5:55) minutes long.
- Fantastic Arousal: "Touch Fluffy Tail", if the title wasn't a hint.
- Food Songs Are Funny: If one can keep up with the references, "Burgz" will be this.
- Genre Roulette: His musical style is a bit hard to pinpoint, as it had changed numerous times over the years, sometimes switching to a completely different genre with each song. His most common seems to be Pop Punk, but they also include Blues, various forms of Electronic Music, sometimes even dipping into Hip-Hop and Nerdcore.
- Girliness Upgrade: While it largely depends on the artist, the design for Kenny has been getting less androgynous over time. Comparing the cover artwork for "Vuvu Hero", "Touch Fluffy Tail", "Supernatural", and "Rival" with "Blue", "Hold My Hand", or "Black Lily" shows this shift pretty distinctly.
- Girl on Girl Is Hot: A handful of the cover arts, and "20 Percent Cooler" if you believe the perspective is from a girl.
- Happiness in Slavery: "I'm Your Slave"
- Hidden Depths: Apparently bakes on occasion.
- Intercourse with You: Seems to be a personal style of his. Some examples include "Touch Fluffy Tail", "Absolute Territory", "In The Zone", and "We're Shameless".
- Looped Lyrics: The end of "I Wish There Were Still Dinosaurs":Brofist Mother fucking brofist Mother fucking brofist Mother fucking brofist Mother fucking brofist brofist brofist brofist brofist brofist brofist brofist...
- Lyrical Cold Open: “Shut Up And Trust This” begins with nothing but a short drone before the titular line starts the song properly.
- Miniscule Rocking: Out of all his official releases, "PVP" is the shortest track, being less than 2 minutes long (1:58 to be more precise), compared to his other songs, which usualually stick within 3-5 minute margin.
- Refuge in Audacity: "We're Shameless," as the title indicates. The narrator proudly proclaims his love for futanari elf girls throughout and the ending includes the refrain "We don't kink shame/If you're into it, just be into it."
- Self-Backing Vocalist: Most of Ken's backing tracks are done by Ken himself, usually applying some distortion or filter. Subverted in "Touch Fluffy Tail", whose backing vocals are instead performed by Nyanners.
- Surprisingly Gentle Song: Despite its source material "Wear" is soft all the way through.
- "When I'm Gone" Song: Downplayed in "Supernatural" with the chorus:Yeah I'll gravitate towards you
Or you'll miss me when I'm gone...
- Yandere: "Crazy Chicks" in its entirety describes such a character... from the perspective of a guy who finds her murderously possessive antics hot.
- Zettai Ryouiki: "Absolute Territory" is an entire song about this trope and its...benefits, so to say.