- Anytime Deneb causes trouble for Yuuto, causing the latter to give the former some beating. Especially when it's about shiitake.
- Anytime people mentioned a word that even vaguely resembles "naku" (to cry), Kintaros would hear this and take over forcefully.
- Episode 1 when Ryotaro unknowingly runs over Momotaros when he asks for his wish.
- How are we introduced to the main character? He managed to get stuck on top of a tree on his bike.
- Episode 2 with Momotaro at the receiving end of a slap upside his head by Hana.
- Naomi's Gold Gentleman Coffee, which makes Momotaros and Kintaros act like polite, cultured gentlemen, complete with Bishie Sparkle. Oh, and then Momo mimicked Tendou's Character Tic!
- The debut of both Climax Forms. Momotaros likes them. Really.
- "My face has been peeled!"
- Episode 27 - Deneb and the watermelon helmet. "I made this by biting!"
- Also in the same episode we are introduced to two thieves breaking into Milk Dipper in the middle of the night. The one wearing a red suit apparently farts, much to his partner's chagrin. Later, Ryoutarou starts sleepwalking in front of them and towards the telephone. The thieves thought he was going to call the police but he said Itadakimasu before falling down sleeping again. What makes this even funnier is that Momotaros possesses him later and said his catchphrase in a creepy way to freak out the thieves.Ryotaro (Momotaros): Ore...[shows his face] sanjou.
- Also in the same episode we are introduced to two thieves breaking into Milk Dipper in the middle of the night. The one wearing a red suit apparently farts, much to his partner's chagrin. Later, Ryoutarou starts sleepwalking in front of them and towards the telephone. The thieves thought he was going to call the police but he said Itadakimasu before falling down sleeping again. What makes this even funnier is that Momotaros possesses him later and said his catchphrase in a creepy way to freak out the thieves.
- Back in the original Den-O, we have the hostage episode. Ryotaro is being held hostage, and Airi's reaction is...keep making coffee. When Ozaki asks how she can be so calm in this situation, she realizes he's right, and starts making "Ryo-chan" some special hostage snacks. EVERY man in the Milk Dipper Face Faults.
- In that very same episode, Ryutaros is out loose and about to attack the man that is causing the whole situation (Airi is also in the same house where Ryotaro was being held hostage) and the only thing that can stop him? Momotaros forcing him to call Airi. Even better? Just listen to their ringtones.
- Plat Form nearly got his, standing on a building ready for battle...until target Imagin fires at him, causing him to lose balance and fall off.
- Episode 29. Ryoutarou is in a pinch with the MOTW. He decided to use the Climax Form while the Imagins are trying to figure out a way to make their hearts into one. What did the Imagins do to become one?
- 1. Ram into each other. Kintaros knocked them down easily due to his sturdy body.
- 2. Cling each other's arm in a circle and knock each other with their butts. Still the same outcome as the first.
- 3. Doing the formation of Climax Form (Momotaros standing in the middle, Kintaros, Ryuutaros and Urataros standing on the left, front and right of Momotaros respectively). What gives it away is the way Momotaros declares it. Even funnier is that Naomi is standing in the background posing as well:Momotaros: Complete! Climax form.
- 4. How did they finally succeed? By pointing to each other angrily.
- Momotaros saves a girl as Den-O, and stops to perform his infamous Catchphrase. Problem? He's right beside the girl, and thus has no space to pose. Annoyed by the lack of space, he growls at her to get behind him AND HE STILL TAKES THE TIME TO FINISH IT.
- Ryotaro liking the Climax Form, and then imagining it as a dancing sensation. Even better, the Taros apparently saw it.
- Momotaros: (shaking his hips in Climax Form) Ore...Fever!
- How does the gang find out about Sieg? Ryutaros. Along with puppies and kittens.
- Ryutaros doing a Victory Dance while in Climax Form's Kick Mode, causing Momotaros to wind up in a painful split.
- There is no way a human can run at the same speed as a train
- When yet-to-be-named Kintaros is about to disappear, Ryotaro suggests Kintaros to get inside him to save his life and to use his power. Momotaros and Urataros (who spits his coffee) did not take this well.
- Hana turning into a young girl surprises everyone. Ryuutaros keeps bullying her with soap bubbles until Momotaros told him to stop and confront her.
- Momotaros: Hey! Are you really that shitty flower girl?![Young Hana/Kohana punches him in the face]Momotaros: [turns around to his friends normally] It really is the shitty flower girl. [collapses]
- During the battle near the start of the episode, Ryotaro informs Momotaros he's going against his battle advice (for when Ryotaro is in Liner Form) from a few episodes ago, Momotaros tells both Ryotaro and the Imagins to forget what just happened, then... he starts the fight over again, putting down the Den-Gasher, even repeating his catchphrase. The battle music even restarts!
- A Funny Foreground Event when Naomi is playing darts...and Ryuutaros is [[Darwin Awardholding the dartboard for her.]] He already has a dart stuck in his forehead.
- Deneb possessing Yuuto to make shopping for groceries easier. Or not, as Yuuto's voiceover keeps going 'no shiitake' every chance he gets — so Deneb actually looks away while reaching for shiitake. It doesn't work and Yuuto forces Deneb out and started beating him in public.
- A case of Bowel-Breaking Bricks you will never see anywhere else...thank god.
- Ryotaro is practicing his swordplay, specifically the art of the Bare-Handed Blade Block. The Taros help him out with this by acting as his sparring partners. Kintaros and Urataros handle this fairly professionally...then it's Momotaros' turn.Momotaros: (raises practice sword above head as if to strike) RYOTARO!! (points off to the side) What's that?
*THWACK*Momotaros: (audibly disappointed) Don't fall for that.
- Followed by Ryuutaros not even giving him any warning or getting into position, simply thwacking him the moment he's on camera...and then rightly paying for it when trying the same stuff on the Owner, who gives a hilarious demonstration of Nonchalant Dodge (even blocking one strike with a spoon), disarming and discombobulating Ryuu in a single move , and clocking him on the head hard enough to K.O. him without even looking. One does not simply mess with Owner-san.
- A cherry on the moment: Ryuutaros moved to block Owner's strike the way Ryotaro had been practicing, but as bad as Ryo's reaction time was, Ryuu's was even slower.
- Followed up by a Moment of Awesome when Ryo pulls the block off successfully.
- Yuuto and Ryotaro are having a serious conversation about the plot...while going through the attractions of a theme park. And Yuuto never loses his stoic face, even when wearing a silly dog suit.
- Momotaros creates a new final attack!
- Episode 49, the final one: After Kai's defeat, it looks like the Taroses disappeared with the rest of the Imagins. Well, no: they're just hiding in a nearby trench to surprise Ryotaro. And then they start arguing when they realize they waited for too long and missed the perfect moment for their surprise.
- While in Liner form for the first time, Momotaros told Ryoutarou to name his special move/finisher (Hissatsu Waza) WHILE FREAKING DOING IT. He does not know what cool name he could use at the heat of the moment so he just go with Densha Giri (Train Slash). Everyone else comment: No sense of taste!
Movies and Crossovers
- From Ore Tanjou, when Momotaros reveals himself to amnesiac Ryotaro and Kotaro for the first time, the latter two faint at the same time.
- From Climax Deka:
- The scene where Ryutaros goes in and starts arresting people who look like they'd be part in an Evil Organization. It goes Up to Eleven because he brought his dance posse with him and they all start beating up these innocent bystanders and handcuff them once they're pummeled to the ground.
- Later on, the DenLiner 'precinct' car gets packed with all the buggers he brought in. Among them are male crossdressers...
- From Final Countdown:
- Den-O Sword Form is fighting a large number of enemies, boasts how he will beat them all, and then slides on a slope. Might be a Throw It In!, considering how Momo himself was caught by surprise.
- Yuki Hijack Form jumps from a second-story height to ride a horse. Momotaros tells Ryotaro that they should follow suit. Momotaros succeeds, Ryotaro doesn't.
- The Tricked Out Time segment in Onigashima Battleship. Oh lord...
- Momotaros: [posing as Tokyo Tower] "MomoTower~"
- After defeating Goldra in Onigashima Battleship, Momotaros falls through the sky in the DenBird, crying in despair before being picked up by the DenLiner. His cry sounds like "Mommy!"
- Speaking of the Onigashima Battleship: As noted on his character page, Momtaros gives nicknames to everyone, including Sieg, who has the nickname "Chicken Wings". However, when Tsukasa brings Sieg to the battle, it sounds less like Momotaros is complaining about Sieg coming there, and more like he's complaining about what Tsukasa got for lunch.
- This, with a funny use of All Your Powers Combined.
- The Mantis Imagin in Chou Den-O Episode Blue turns out to be a Kawaiiko — and possibly Too Kinky to Torture.
- When that whole business of tossing the LinerPass aside every time they do the finisher is finally addressed in Chou Den-O Episode Yellow. It turns out that whenever they throw the pass away, they are forced to look for it again which later causes trouble when Daiki Kaitou took it before they could reclaim it.
- When Kintaros does his Finishing Move, instead of throwing the pass away like usual, he properly puts it on his back instead.
- Episode 1: Momotaros Momotarou part 1
- Momotaros went on a journey to eliminate Oni (just like Momotarou story) with Urataros (Dog), Kintaros (Monkey) and Ryuutaros (Pheasant). However, Ryuutaros and the others complained about their roles and they all stare at Momotaros when Urataros suggest they should decide who should be Monkey. The setup was rearrange with Urataros, Ryuutaros, Momotaros and Kintaros takes the role of Momotarou, Dog, Monkey, and Pheasant respectively. Momotaros isn't please being called Saru-san (Mr Monkey or Monkey-san) while being call Saru-noji by Kintaros and eating banana gave by Ryuutaros. Even worse, Urataros decides to change their destination and Momotaros left the team to go to Onigashima while realizing that he can't swim. Even funnier is that a shark appear afterwards.
- Momotaros becomes ridiculously cute with his new catchphrase: Ore Junjou (pure).
Momotaros: Hey, hey. How many jous (tatami mat) are there in Momotaros's room? Ore... San (3) jou.
- If you are a pun joke lover. This works too.
- The Imagins becoming a doctors. It's totally hilarious, with Momo trying to launch a hissatsu attack on the patient, Urataros captured the patient using threads and Kintaros attempting to cut the patient with kitchen knife twice. Ryuutaros seems more competent than the three but he have hearing problems, and the patient seems to be dead. Though it turns out the patient itself was alive and it is Deneb, who leave afterwards.
- The Imagin Anime episode "The Secret Kamen Rider Room". Especially the part where Ryuutaros finds a magazine of gravure photos of Wakana Matsumoto (Airi) and the other Imagin suddenly look...rather happy. (Except Ura, who immediately confiscates the magazine, and Eve, whom Ura keeps interrupting to avoid accessing info on WHY the staff would have such an item in the office.)
- And that ep. where the censoring of inter-franchise references gets thrown out the window, as the Taros meet a potential new member...Ultraman Taro.
- The entire plot has Momotaros attempting to become the new Toei mascot. When he gets talked down from that, he goes for the next best thing: Trying to get his face on the Heartcatch Pretty Cure poster right below the Toei Animation logo!
- Urataros trying to talk Momotaros out of fighting Ultraman Taro is a lot funnier if you remember that there was a crossover between Kamen Rider and Ultraman in the past.
- The Kamen Rider Den-O arc of Kamen Rider Decade pretty much is the two single most silly episodes in the series. Starts with everyone in the main cast being possessed and ends with Yuusuke mistakenly Rider Kicking one of the heroes and only giving him a kick in the neck as a result.
- Momotaros' Final Attack Ride. It's just a souped-up version of Sword Form's own Finishing Move. "Attaching" Kamen Rider Kuuga to the blade, on the other hand...Funnier when you remember that in that form, that Attack means he should be attaching to Kuuga's head. Which says some strange things about the Final Form Rides when your head seems to literally become your ass...
- Later on, when Tsukasa decides to try out the Den-O powers for himself, he quickly finds that their Attack Ride cards will cause him to mimic their catchphrases...and nothing else. The ZECT Riders facing him are less than amused, and proceed to bum-rush him...causing the Decade Driver to announce Kintaros' catchphrase as they, indeed, make Tsukasa cry.