The Player Character of songs and flowers. An eccentric girl who wants to become a spy.
- Bizarre Human Biology: She's a chimera with two different blood types.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: Actually rather effective at gathering information, to the point that she figures out her mother's murder at the end.
- Cloudcuckoolander: If her using dating sims as a guide on how to be a spy doesn't tip you off as to how weird she is, who knows what will.
- Dark and Troubled Past: She, along with her dad, were ostracized in her old town after her mother disappeared.
- Missing Mom
- Opaque Nerd Glasses
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: Absolutely.
- Sophisticated as Hell: Tends to mix phrases like 'oh deary me' with the F bomb.
Noct EntineA cute guy who loves accessories. The heroine mistakes him for the rumoured playboy at first, but he's actually a feared delinquent.
- Big Brother Instinct: He's protective of the younger kids in his family. [[spoiler: He gives up fighting and confesses it to his family less because he's been convinced to
- Combat Pragmatist: Though we don't see him in action, he describes gaining the upper hand in two fights with an Improvised Weapon.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Height Angst: Downplayed. Mentioning his height only annoys him, but considering his normal attitude...
- In Touch with His Feminine Side
- Kuudere: A male example.
- Pint-Sized Powerhouse: Despite not looking it, he's a feared delinquent for a reason.
- Real Men Wear Pink: Wears accessories, earrings, paints his nails, and collects stickers.
- The Stoic: Tends not to show emotions easily. Deconstructed, as it's a symptom of his depression.
- When He Smiles: The moments he smiles on his route can be counted on one hand. It's even rarer for him to laugh.
Carol Simmings-MistenA playboy known for hitting on other students. Supposedly.
- Apologizes a Lot
- Hikikomori: Used to shut himself in his room to avoid others.
- Has Two Mommies
- Innocent Blue Eyes
- Large Ham
- Long Haired Prettyboy: His green hair reaches the middle of his back.
- Nice Guy
- Pungeon Master: Makes some horrible puns on his route.
- Shrinking Violet: He was diagnosed with social anxiety as a child.
- Sweet Baker: Loves baking.
Laby OverstreetExactly What It Says on the Tin.
Jin Simmings-MistenOne of Carol's mothers. She works as a family doctor.
- Supreme Chef
- Rose-Haired Sweetie: A good dad and brother with bright pink hair.
- Unwitting Instigator of Doom: Prevented Requie from asking Noct about his problems when they first noticed, which would have done a lot to prevent the family's complete inability to address it in Noct's route.