-Who We Are, Imagine Dragons
Squad One in My Superhero Academy
[Description Coming Soon]
- Sentai: Affectionately known as Team Anime
- An Ice Person
- Deadpan Snarker: Like nearly everyone.
- Heroic Self-Deprecation: Has rather low self esteem and berates himself for many actions. Turns out he has depression and is treating it.
- Icy Blue Eyes: Fitting his mostly serious demeanor and his powers.
- Our Werebeasts Are Different
- Pretty Boy: Contrasting with Shane's more buffed out looks, Sam is more of a pretty boy, with a more lean look.
- Socially Awkward Hero: It's generally very clear he isn't too comfortable with opening up and expressing himself.
- White-Haired Pretty Boy
One of the new students of Saint University and Squad 1, Mason Bridges comes from a family of scientists who study the various dimensions and a conventional way to travel between then, when Mason's mom passed he took the technology that they'd been working on, a kind of suit designed to withstand the Elemental Planes, and went to Saint Academy to find a way to make a name for himself, and a way to traverse the planes and keep his parents dream alive.
- Adorkable: Mason is bright, obnoxiously peppy, and wants to inspire people to make names for themselves.
- Expy: Word of God states that Mason is inspired by and takes characteristics from several Kamen Rider protagonists, such as his his love of science, his desire to make friends, and preference for elemental powers.
- I Just Want to Be Special: Something Mason wants in the beginning is to be remembered, but a trip into a Nightmare Dimension fixes that desire before it becomes...a problem.
- Abusive Parents: Zach's father was an abusive, aggressive drunk who took it out on his wife and son whenever he felt slighted. His crowning achievement, however, was selling his own son to a cult.
- Art Attacker: His ink is his main form of attacking, usually in the form of drawing said weapons, with tendrils defaulting as blunt objects.
- Battle Couple: With Yoko.
- Combat Tentacles: How his ink defaults when in combat.
- Conditioned to Accept Horror: He was told at a young age that he was going to die a lot earlier than anticipated, so a large majority of the stuff that happens to him, he accepts with a smile.
- Declaration of Protection: He's protective of everyone in his class and squad, but the Declaration part specifically goes to Yoko as a way of establishing their relationship.
- Humanoid Abomination: After Yoko purges Zach of his ink and combines the both of them, Zach becomes a being of living, breathing ink, rather than a human. Normally he appears as himself but has been known to shift into some strange, alien ink monster when threatened.
- Happily Married: To Yoko, though not in the human sense, the Kitsune sense before being officially married after they leave.
- Luminescent Blush: How he often reacts when Yoko decides to tease him, with heavy blushing on its most basic to catatonic shutdown on the worse ones.
- Nice Guy: Thus far, Zach has been upfront, friendly and optimistic about almost EVERYTHING. Sure, as of recent he's grown somewhat snark-y, but that comes with the territory of his class.
- Put on a Bus: After coming to terms with his PTSD affecting his heroic duties, Zach drops out of the University and leaves with Yoko to focus on being a parent.
- Shapeshifter Weapon: Technically he draws whatever he needs, but his weapons are LITERALLY anything he draws, from Power Gauntlets to BFS.
- Shell-Shocked Veteran: After the attack from Gaea, Zach developed PTSD that ultimately killed his drive to become a hero.
- The Quiet One: Zach hasn't uttered a single word since the roleplay started. Apparently, it has something to do with the ink itself.
- The Pollyanna: He grew up poor, with an abusive father who at one point sold him to a cult for some quick cash. He never once lets it affect him and continues to be a nice, friendly guy.
- Stepford Smiler: An alternate interpretation of how he acts, especially when he just seems to accept the idea of him dying at such a young age without so much as bating an eye.
- They're Called "Personal Issues" for a Reason: The apparent reason that Zach keeps his secret.
A somewhat shy martial artist who uses her family's inherited power of hydrokinesis in a variety of moves and techniques. Though trauma on her very first outing has made her a little more cynical, she still prioritises niceties over direct violence if and when she can help it.
- Character Tics: Due to her time in the nightmare realm, she's developed an intense fear of crowds and has a habit of rubbing her neck and coughing when she's nervous.
- Dance Battler: To the point where her family's fighting tournaments award points to display just as much as skill. The Aquatos' combat style and method of dance overlap so much that they are treated as one and the same in their taught philosophies.
- Heroic Spirit: Managed to get through an immeasurably long period of torture involving her being subjected to a Curb-Stomp Battle over and over for a longer amount of time than she'd been alive on Earth. Barring a few leftover symptoms of trauma, she's come out of it relatively intact.
- Making a Splash: Quite literally. Lily uses a form of hydrokinesis that enables her to control water even down to the molecular level.
- Pressure Point: Targets these in order to take down her opponents quickly. Overlaps with The Paralyzer on occasion, but is otherwise played realistically.
- Shell-Shocked Veteran: Suffers from recurrent, invasive memories of her time in the nightmare realm, and as aforementioned has developed a few tics due to her trauma. She's managed to get out of it relatively okay, though.
- Shrinking Violet: Has issues with anxiety and her own self-image; a prime example of this when a simple teasing implication of her and Sam being a couple caused her to have a panic attack to the point of blacking out on the floor.
- Silk Hiding Steel: Despite her outward timidity, she's proven time and again that she's unafraid to use violence when she has to. And she's efficient with it, too.
- Supernatural Martial Arts: As is tradition, she uses her family's hydrokinesis in conjunction with an adaptive close-combat style.
- The Clan: Her family; the Aquatos clan.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Her hair is a very dark shade of blue, most likely due to unique genetics from her family line.