Enirboreh (if you must know) is an introverted wit machine with chronic typing ineptitude. But then again, who isn't these days?
In all seriousness, I am noted for my tendencies of Purple Prose-ing everything I do to occasionally (and unintentionally) hilarious ends, and am also known for severely regretting my choice in username and preferring to go by Nixer/Nix instead. So that's a thing.
I am also an INFP with a case of intense ginger. That and social anxiety. I'm growing out of it slowly (the anxiety, not the ginger), but if you ever happen to meet me out on DA STREETZ then you'll most likely not recognize me. My latest record of spoken words per minute to a group of friends is one and a half.
Admittedly I don't think the stammer counted on that one.
In any case, I mostly hang out in the RP corner of the site and am recently hopping into Forum Games. Again. I'm a flitter. I flit. It's what flitters do. I've now rendered the words 'flit' and 'flitter' entirely meaningless. You're welcome.
Do PM if you're so inclined. I won't bite. I'll simply break your heart, proceed to eat it, and then vomit it back up again with my emotional manipulation. I'm good at that. Just ask the fellow RPers I've indefinitely scarred with my guilt-tripping.
In short, a heartless ginger. But that'd be too straightforward, wouldn't it?
Favourite works include:
- Doctor Who
- Star Trek
- Mob Psycho 100
- Assassination Classroom
- Death Note
- One-Punch Man
- Dragon Ball
- Literally anything put out by Team ICO.
Applicable tropes include:
- The Anti-Nihilist: Of sorts. I'm very cynical about the world in its current state, and am of the belief it's practically doomed to fall apart in the near future. However, that doesn't stop me from being hopeful. Nor a sap for the individuals ^-^
- Creepy Monotone: Boy can I pull it off. Usually inadvertently. I get more expressive as time goes on, though. Then I get tired and go all flat again.
- Emotion Suppression: Unfortunately. I try and open up more when in social situations, but I've no idea how to properly express myself. I guess by my nature I hate to be untrue to myself, but everyone knows that people display different versions of themselves depending on the situation. Hopefully I'll get better, but right now it's hard to ignore that urge to just not show anything at all if I really have to hide myself anyway.
- Redheads Are Uncool: I have a (thankfully) pleasant shade of red hair, but a part of me still believes this. I'm not too bad looking, and I know it, but it's still something I think about a lot. Needless to say, I don't feel too good when I think something confirms thiswhether it be a tease or a joke or whateverso please withhold. I find it funny, but it still hurts sometimes.
- Shipper: To an immense extent. I ♥ love.
- Shrinking Violet: Less so from how I used to be (and it depends on who I'm with), but I can be painfully shy a lot of the time. More frustrating than anything, as by what you can see above I'm quite a wordy chap on paper.
- Tranquil Fury: The usual state I let myself reach before I begin to regret it. It's not fun. I hate it. But it's me, still. It's the part beyond that I'm scared of. Ever been so unspeakably angry that you've nearly torn your own muscles just from quivering so much? That's the nasty part. Thankfully I'm starting to get some self-control now, though.