Maid Latte's cheerful manager, Satsuki is a kind, perceptive woman who adores Usui and finds Misaki cute. She has an unnamed older brother (Aoi's father) and a younger sister named Nagisa. She has a penchant for attending to different Fetishes, which include glasses, cat ears, and policewomen.
- Benevolent Boss: Towards Misaki and the rest of Maid Latte. She did not even get mad at her when she failed the Footman auditions, saying that she is willing to continue the café someplace else if the buyout pushed through (which fortunately didn't.)
- Beware the Nice Ones: Aoi can provoke her disciplinary side, and quite a few other uncommon reactions.
- Big Sister Instinct: A bit for Aoi, though she's his aunt.
- Cuteness Proximity: Has one for all things she sees as moe, as exemplified by the tons of moe flowers she generates for every Ship Tease moment between Misaki and Usui.
- Meido: As the owner of Maid Latte Café, she serves as head maid.
- Moe: In-universe, her love of things she considers moe gives her nosebleeds.
- Nosebleed: Played for Laughs whenever she witnesses anything she considers as moe.
- Older Than They Look: Is really thirty. Yeah, we didn't believe it at first either. She still looks the same when she is forty.
- Shipper on Deck: Seems to ship Takumi/Misaki.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Has dark purple hair, as revealed in the anime.
Satsuki's nephew, the son of her older brother. Ikuto recognizes "her" as a famous internet idol when "she" comes to Maid Latte for a visit. "She" becomes infatuated with Usui, but Misaki sees through the act and reveals Aoi to be male. He tends to be short-tempered and impatient, and is critical of Misaki's fashion tastes. His parents apparently disapprove of his crossdressing.
- Attractive Bent-Gender: As an internet idol, he has a huge amount of fans who think he is a really pretty girl.
- Bratty Half-Pint: Appears to be at his pre-teen period in his introduction, and is about half as tall as most of the Maid Latte staff.
- Caught the Heart on His Sleeve: Attempts this to Takumi in order to woo him. He failed.
- Curtains Match the Window: Blue hair and eyes; the latter which he shares with his aunt.
- The Fashionista: Male example. In his Internet Idol persona, he can pull off an decent Elegant Gothic Lolita look with ease. In later chapters though, he finally outgrew the said persona (after a bout with his voice losing its squeak) in favor of becoming a fashion designer.
- Gender-Blender Name: It really helps when he crossdresses.
- Green-Eyed Monster: Was not pleased upon realizing the more or less almost Relationship Upgrade between Misaki and Usui, but he later realizes he's happy instead of jealous at seeing Misaki with Takumi because it makes her look cuter, and whenever Misaki looks cute, it makes Aoi happy.
- I Want My Beloved to Be Happy: In spite of Aoi's crush on Misaki, he likes it when Misaki is "lovey-dovey" with Usui because it makes her cuter, and Aoi likes it when Misaki looks cute.
- Larynx Dissonance: His voice is cracking much to his dismay.
- Masculine Girl, Feminine Boy: With Misaki
- Matchmaker Crush: Has no designs on Misaki himself, but recently realized he likes her.
- Ojou Ringlets: When crossdressing.
- Pair the Spares: Is apparently dating Honoka in the Distant Finale.
- Shipper on Deck: Ships Takumi/Misaki.
- Spoiled Brat: He can come off as this, especially in the beginning.
- Tsundere: Towards Misaki and the three idiots. Obviously he hates them and just wants to manipulate them. Or something. Riiiiight. To his credit, upon figuring out that he actually liked her he admitted it outright almost immediately and then continued on with the conversation.
- Unsettling Gender Reveal: Who knew that sweet, cute internet idol Aoi was really a guy?
- Wholesome Crossdresser: His internet Idol persona. He veers away from other internet idols who take their crossdressing to raunchy levels, seeing them as "impure" idols.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Blue hair.
An employee at Maid Latte. She possesses a rather maniacal side to her, and is annoyed at Misaki's resistance to her job. She makes a living from part-time work and does not have a full-time job. She takes working at Maid Latte very seriously, which causes friction between her and Misaki over the fact that Misaki is ashamed of working there.
- Almighty Janitor: Satsuki is the boss but you wouldn't be able to tell at first glance from the way Honoko is able to browbeat and intimidate Misaki on the job with almost no retaliation like she's really the one in charge.
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: Dark Honoka.
- Curtains Match the Window: Brown hair and brown eyes.
Another of the employees at Maid Latte. Like Honoka, she makes a living from part-time work.
- A-Cup Angst: The reason she was able to enter Maki Kanade's butler competition.Subaru (to Erika): Yeah, yeah, rub it in.
- Curtains Match the Window: Green hair and green eyes.
- Finger Pokeof Doom: Done once to Kurotatsu for giving up on the eating contest with his plate still not empty.
- Meganekko: Wears an obloid pair.
Another of the employees at Maid Latte. She views Misaki as strong and independent and sometimes finds it hard to believe that Misaki is younger than her. Is also proud of her... assets.
- Buxom Is Better: Considerably the most well-endowed among the café maids. Subverted during the Footman auditions, where she could not participate because of it.
- Curtains Match the Window: Red eyes and red hair.