A popular, all teenage boy band that Sakura is a fan of.
A young man who has Sakura's affections. Is rather selfish and rude, and Misaki dislikes him for those reasons.
- Babies Ever After: By the time of Misaki and Takumi's wedding, Sakura is pregnant with their second child.
- Bishōnen: One can make a case for him.
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: He pretends to be kind and caring, but really enjoys toying around with girls. Character Development rids this trait.
- Character Development: He eventually honestly does start to care for Sakura and drops the flirting with fans act.
- Crazy Jealous Guy: During a spa trip, Kuuga could barely hide his anger at how well Sakura was talking with Usui.
- Cute Little Fangs: He has noticeable small fang.
- Florence Nightingale Effect: The "feelings" end, for Sakura.
- Happily Married: He marries Sakura.
- Idol Singer: He's the lead singer of Yumemichi.
- Jerkass: His introductory chapter/episode has him revealed to be an insenstive, rude, and arrogant jerk.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: After Sakura came to the hospital to take care of him, his personality began to change. While he's still a jerk at times, he is at least kind towards Sakura.
- Love Redeems: When he gets sick and is cared for by Sakura, he reciprocates her feelings genuinely this time around.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Played straight at first, but subverted later once Character Development hits.
- Tsundere: Has some shades of this for Sakura.
The other members of Yumemichi. Shou is the guitarist, Kou is the bassist, and Yuuji plays drums. They are notably nicer than Kuuga is.