This is the very incomplete character list for the Kiddy Grade spinoff, Kiddy GiRL-AND. Some of the characters are recurring from the parent series, so you might like to look at that character page for them.
The protagonist for Kiddy GiRL-AND.An ES candidate trainee who normally works as a waitress in the Touch&Go Cafe of the GTO building.A energetic and positive ditz, but her talents in combat assure her status as a potential ES-member. Her partner is the comparatively tempered Q-Feuille.
- Action Girl: Out of the lead duo, she is more likely be in direct combat.
- Catch Phrase: Pokkyun~!
- Charm Point: Refers to the small rose-shaped mark on her thigh as one.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: Clearly a bit of a ditz.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: An incredible idiot , albeit one who can take on military squads and superhuman augmented agents.
- Cute Clumsy Girl: Shows her clumsy side often while on job at the cafe.
- Expressive Hair: Her heart-shaped locks do odd things at times.
- Genki Girl: Rather hyper and energetic with oodles of positivity.
- Girly Run
- Heroes Prefer Swords
- Idiot Hair
- Improbable Weapon User: Her choice of weapon is a comb, which doubles as a Laser Blade or utility needle launcher.
- Konami Code: Invokes this trope when Q-Feuille asks her if she remembers the strategy.
- Large Ham: Makes sneaking around difficult for Q-Feuille.
- Meido: Happens often as her Touch&Go uniforms look like so.
- Ms. Fanservice: For reasons different from Q-Feuille, but she is much more prone to giving a Panty Shot or doing something normally embarassing.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Red to her partner's blue.
- Spell My Name with an "S": Asukuru, Ascoeur, Ascooer, etc..
- Teleporter: Possibly a Flash Step instead. Considered one of the reasons she is a budding ES member.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Want to completely absolve all animosity between you and Ascoeur? Offer her pumpkin pudding.
- You Gotta Have Pink Hair
The other protagonist and Ascoeur's partner, both as ES trainees and Touch&Go waitresses.Q-Feuille does not have as much combat talent as Ascoeur, but is proficient with technology and possesses seemingly eidetic memory.
In the original KG2 pilot, it is implied that Q-Feuille would have been Eclaire's successor and thus the main character.
- Aloof Dark-Haired Girl: Has both long, dark purple hair and a demure, respectful personality.
- Boobs of Steel: Like a number of high-level ES Members, Q-Feuille is a pretty well stacked ass kicker, especially next to her moderate partner.
- Brainwashed and Crazy: Happens to her for a while during the middle of the series.
- Combat Clairvoyance: One of Q-feuille's main abilities as an ES candidate, though limited without Dia's help.
- Demolitions Expert: Q-Feuille's main offense are her aptly named Chocobombs - utility or explosive grenades resembling chocolate candy.
- Expressive Accessory: In a few instances, Q-Feuille's hair ribbons appear to move by emotion rather than motion.
- Fangirl: An ardent follower of the Card Getter Sakura series.
- Fashionable Asymmetry: Her ES member uniform dress.
- Gainaxing: From time to time, but most evident in episode 5 which was animated by a different director.
- Girly Girl: Her movements in general, complete with Girly Run.
- Impossibly-Low Neckline: It's likely a viewer might wonder how her ES Member uniform dress stays on properly at some point.
- Meido: in her duties as a waitress at Touch&Go.
- Miss Exposition: While giving Dia a tour of GTO headquarters.
- Ms. Fanservice: The much bustier of the lead duo. Culminates in a mild Fanservice Pack during episode 5.
- Not So Above It All: When her voice is mangled, she ends up declaring that she will have no more regrets.
- Pop-Cultured Badass: Quite up to date with many of the latest in-universe TV shows and often yells out shoutouts (many which are based on real life Japanese works of fictions)
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Blue to Ascoeur's red.
- Spell My Name with an "S": Q-Feuille is the most accepted, but variations include Q-Feill. Some might even just call her Kufiyl.
- Straight Woman: to contrast with Ascoeur's Genki Girl Cloud Cuckoolander personality
- Super Intelligence: Shows some shades of this and her memory is frequently shown to be highly precise.
- Technopath: She is very capable with technology.
- Younger Than They Look: Tells Dia that she is only seven years old as well.
- Possibly, she is a genetically modified person - she's an ES candidate after all.
- Vapor Wear: The first time Q-Feuille is seen putting on her ES dress, she can be seen wearing a bra, which mysteriously disappears in the next shot. Especially so since the dress has cut outs on the right breast... or they could just be a skin colored pattern.
A mysterious young girl who the lead duo are tasked with "babysitting". Revealed to be an ES member candidate as well.She adopts a Genetech Beast which she names Tama.
- Catch Phrase: Pulls one a little during her introductory episode - "いっぽい！" ("Ippoi!", probably translates to "Totally!" in the context.)
- Expressive Accessory: her hairband has some bits at the sides which twitch from time to time like Expressive Ears.
- Genki Girl: rather energetic and quite bubbly.
- Magic Kiss: Charges up others' powers to the next level, but whether that is related to nanomachines or something else is unclear.
- Say My Name: Absolutely insists that you call her by name, and gets annoyed by being referred to things such as "That girl".
- Spell My Name with an "S": Di-air, or Dia?
- Token Mini-Moe
The GTO Director and Eclipse's successor.
- Cannot Spit It Out: When caught making out with Sommer.
- Theme Naming: French for Winter - goes well with her assistant.
Director Hiver's assistant and resident smooth talker. Also acts as her guard.
- The Chessmaster: Shows shades of this - likely a valuable skill in his role.
- Number Two: To the director.
- Smooth Talker: Quite good at projecting the impression that nothing odd is happening, unlike his boss.
- Perfectly bluffs his way out when caught making out with his boss. Without even breaking a sweat.
- Theme Naming: German for Summer, which goes neatly with the director.
A receptionist of the GTO, as well as a tour guide. One of the Touch&Go Cafe's frequent guests, along with her partner Belle.
- Gainaxing: Early on.
- Scary Shiny Glasses: Flashes these at times.
- Secretly Wealthy: Appears to be, since she pays for a trip for to a resort reserved for rich women, despite her usual role as a receptionist.
A receptionist and tour guide partner of Alisa. A calm foil to the somewhat irritable Alisa.
- Straight Woman: Much more even tempered than Alisa, and not quite taken in with Alisa's fondness for Yaoi.
The head of the Touch&Go Cafe. A womanly woman who looks and sounds quite the opposite.