Characters appearing in Barbie Dreamhouse Adventures.
The Roberts Family
Voiced by: Greg Chun
Voiced by: Lisa Fuson
Voiced by: America Young
- Green-Eyed Monster: She was jealous of Skipper hanging out with her friends in "The In-Crowd" without her. Skipper snaps her out it by asking how it's her fault Barbie isn't spending time with her friends.
Voiced by: Kirstin DayBarbie's sarcastic teenage sister.
- Foolish Sibling, Responsible Sibling: The foolish to Barbie's responsible. Skipper is lazy, selfish, and cynical, whereas Barbie is hardworking, generous, and idealistic. In fact, the main source of conflict in the episode Picture Perfect Cake is that Skipper feels jealous of Barbie's many talents and feels insecure and that she might not measure up.
- Green-Eyed Monster: The source of conflict in the episode Picture Perfect Cake is that she's jealous of how much praise Barbie is getting and how talented Barbie is.
- Inferiority Superiority Complex: Not as much as Trey or Tammy, but most conflicts she has with Barbie seem to come from feelings of inadequacies in comparison to her seemingly perfect older sister, which is the main source of conflict in Picture Perfect Cake.
- The Lancer: In any episode where the parents leave and Barbie's in charge, Skipper is usually the one that acts like a "second-in-command", often challenging her big sister's authority.
- Phoneaholic Teenager: One of her most defining character traits is her obsession with her phone.
- Skewed Priorities: Usually Skipper's biggest flaw. In the season three finale, A Dog's Day in Court, Skipper is more obsessed with people seeing her zit than the fact that her family, including her, is about to lose their house. Also, Skipper's reasons for turning down most of Barbie's suggested community service activities border on this, such as not wanting to volunteer at a soup kitchen because she's "cutting out dairy from her diet", which Barbie is quick to point out isn't how soup kitchen's work.
- Token Evil Teammate: Downplayed. She's not evil, but is easily the most selfish of her sisters, usually only caring about how certain problems affect her.
Voiced by: Cassandra Lee MorrisBarbie's athletic preteen little sister.
- Academic Athlete: Implied. She seems to be pretty smart and enjoy science and knows obscure facts about history as much as being an athlete.
- Literal-Minded: Doesn't seem to quite grasp idioms, and what idioms she does grasp (i.e. "this has my name on it"), she generally feels the need to specify aren't meant to be taken literally, like in the movie spinoff, Chelsea and the Lost Birthday. It's unclear if these are just meant as jokes or if they are trying to imply something about Stacie.
- Passionate Sports Girl: Her most defining character trait is her athleticism.
- Tomboyish Ponytail
- Trash of the Titans: A running gag is that her and Skipper's room isn't very well kept. One episode in particular, Room Swap, heavily implies that it's mostly Stacie's doing, however.
Voiced by: Cassidy NaberChelsea's bright little sister.
- Annoying Younger Sibling: Can border on this at times, particularly with her pranks.
- Big Sister Worship: It's obvious that her favorite sister is Barbie.
- Prince of Pranksters: Played with. She enjoys playing pranks, particularly on Barbie. However, almost all of her pranks fail in one way or another, whether it's from Barbie realizing that Chelsea's about to prank her, or from her taking pranks too far.
The Reardon Family
Voiced by: Johnny Yong Bosch
Voiced by: Lisa FusonTrey's mother and Whittaker's wife.
- Evil Redhead: She is one of the villains of the series.
Voiced by: Eamon BrennanPoppy and Whit's son.
- Narcissist: He loves himself.
Voiced by: Ritesh RajanBarbie's childhood friend and crush.
- Promoted to Love Interest: Inverted. Ken and Barbie are now best friends instead of a couple like in previous depictions of them.
Voiced by: Cristina MiliziaBarbie's tech-savvy friend.
- Character Tics: Speaks Spanish when she's excited.
- Genius Ditz: Is mainly characterized as intelligent, especially when it comes to computer science, developing her own app and creating an algorithm to come up with ideas for videos for Barbie's social media. However, she has a tendency to not think certain things through, such as when she doesn't seem to quite realize that breaking into someone's house and bedroom in the middle of the night to film a video of them waking up is inappropriate behavior.
- Gratuitous Spanish: She occasionally uses Spanish exclamations when excited.
- Token Minority: This series revealed her as Latina.
Voiced by: Desirae Whitfield
- Adaptational Name Change: She is Nikki O'Neill in most media.
- Token Minority: She's African-American.
Voiced by: Stephenie Sheh
- Adaptational Name Change: Her surname is normally "Honda".
- Adaptational Nationality: She's usually depicted as Japanese. Here, she's Chinese.
Voiced by: Emma Galvin
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Her hair is pink.
- Hime Cut: She wears her hair in this style.
- Mixed Ancestry: She's Greek-American.
Voiced by: Kirsten DayBarbie's main rival starting with season four.
- Alpha Bitch: Becomes this when she transfers to Golden Beach High in season four episode five, Sister Class Act.
- Asian Rudeness: She's of Chinese descent and is the main bully.
- Auto-Tune: She uses this in "Barbie's Dance Dilemma" as she cannot sing AT ALL.
- The Bus Came Back: She made her debut in the show's third episode back in 2018, before returning for season four episode five to become a series regular.
- Captain Ersatz: To Raquelle from Barbie: Life in the Dreamhouse.
- Glass-Shattering Sound: She can't sing AT ALL.
- Green-Eyed Monster: She's very jealous of Barbie's success and popularity.
- Hidden Depths: In the climax of "Copycat", she's revealed to be an expert when it comes to macaws. This comes in handy when Chelsea and Stacie have trouble getting Kacey's pet macaw out of the Reardons' house.
- Male Band, Female Singer: In "Barbie's Dance Dilemma", she becomes the lead singer of a band with Trey, Ned and Ted playing the instruments.
- Word Salad Lyrics: The song she sings, "Rock Your Socks Off", makes zero sense as it constantly brings up rocky road ice cream.
- The Rival: To Barbie.