Characters: Big Brother 13
Big Brother 13 Houseguest Tropes
open/close all folders
The Veterans Alliance
- Badass Crew: The Veterans have either won Big Brother or have made it far in the game. Ironically, the vet who went the furthest is the one who placed the lowest in her original season.
- Epic Fail
- Failure Alliance: It started to crumble after Dick left. Especially in Week 2, where Rachel's went into a tantrum annoyed Jeff & Jordan, and Jeff accused Brenchel of saving Porsche just to go against them in the future. If it wasn't for Daniele's openly siding with the newbies in Week 3, they would have been in the opposing sides.
- Five-Man Band:
- Six Student Clique:
- The Head: Dick
- The Muscle: Jeff
- The Quirk: Brendon
- The Pretty One: Jordan
- The Smart One: Daniele
- The Wild One: Rachel
The Newbies Alliance
- Irony: The newbies who started going against them (The Regulators) all left pre jury, the newbies who team up with them first(Those who were not in the Regulators)all achieved deep jury.
Evel Dick Donato
Born: June 24th, 1963 (age 48)
Hometown: Los Angeles, California
Occupation: Website CEO
Born: (age 32)
Hometown: Bolingbrook, Illinois
Occupation: Human Resources Manager
- Anything That Moves: Keith constantly hit on all of the female houseguests, including Daniele.
- Arrogant Kung-Fu Guy: Keith was arrogant and cocky and thought he was really smart.
- Bald of Awesome: Had the least amount of hair along with Brendon and Adam.
- Bash Brothers: With Dominic, his fellow Regulator member.
- Black Dude Dies First: But at least he was a good person about it, he left the house with a smile.
- Boisterous Bruiser: Keith is outgoing, cocky and brash.
- Casanova Wannabe: Keith thought that he had all of the ladies liking him. He even said that the newbie females were "Keith's Angels".
- Deadpan Snarker: Keith is very sarcastic and witty.
- Fearless Fool: Threw the POV competition that would have guaranteed his safety thinking that he was safe and not going to be evicted.
- The Fool: Keith was nominated and threw the POV competition that would have ensured his safety, thinking that Porsche would be the one evicted instead of him. Turns out he was foolish because he ended up being blindsided and evicted instead.
- Go Out with a Smile: Keith took his eviction very well.
- Graceful Loser: Keith was blindsided but regardless, he seemed to have taken his blindside well.
- Heroic Wannabe: Keith thought he was the hero of The Regulators but he actually came off as a joke.
- Jerkass: Keith would come off as very arrogant and cocky.
- Large Ham: Had some very over the top expressions and mannerisms.
- Leader Wannabe: Keith thought he was running the Regulators alliance but the brains of the operation was actually Dominic.
- Reality Show Genre Blindness: Basically, he brings too much unnecessary attention to himself in the first week, causing people to not trust him and likely contributing to Shelly and Kalia voting against him.
- Scary Black Man: Averted.
- Small Name, Big Ego: Keith probably had the biggest ego of the newbies.
- Smug Snake: Keith was very arrogant and smug.
- We Hardly Knew Ye: The first evicted houseguest of the season. What's worse, is that when he had a chance to come back into the game, he only received 1% of the votes compared to everyone else, who at least had 28% of the votes.
- Where Da White Women At?: Keith seemed to have a preference for white women, in particular blonde women. Keith even admitted that he preferred Daniele as a blonde and he was instantly attracted to Porsche.
Born: July 5th, 1985 (age 26)
Hometown: Nashville, Tennessee
Born: April 17, 1986 (age 25)
Hometown: San Mateo, California
Occupation: College Student/Model
- Adorkable: Dominic is intelligent and dorky.
- Affectionate Nickname: Daniele gave Dominic the nickname "PT".
- Always Save the Girl: In regards to Daniele and Cassi.
- Ambiguously Brown: Dominic is "Italipino", which is half Italian, half Filipino.
- Asian and Nerdy: Intelligent and quirky, Dominic definitely has spades of this.
- Awesome McCoolname: Dominic's name is really cool to says and pronounce.
- Badass/Badass Adorable/Badass Bookworm: Dominic is very brainy and smart.
- Bash Brothers: With Keith, his fellow Regulator member.
- Battle Couple: Wanted to be this with Daniele. Unfortunately, this did not happen.
- Bishounen: Dominic has a model and has pretty boy looks.
- Born Unlucky: Dominic looked like he was someone who would go far in the game. Unfortunately, everyone that he was in an alliance with including some of The Regulators (Keith and Cassi) left or were evicted. On top of it, his alliance and bond with Daniele was cut short when the Veterans discovered Daniele's plan to backdoor Jeff.
- Celebrity Resemblance: Dominic has a strong resemblance to Bruno Mars.
- The Charmer: Dominic is very charming and endearing.
- Chick Magnet: All the females in the house liked Dominic, including Daniele, Jordan, Rachel, Kalia, and Porsche.
- Cool Shades: Wore sunglasses from time to time.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: Dominic looks like a goofy, dorky prankster, but he was actually the ringleader for the Regulators. Not to mention that he was aligned with Daniele, the most dangerous player in the game and he was also a rather strong competitor, which posed an obvious threat to the Veterans alliance.
- The Cutie: Dominic is super endearing and loveable.
- Deadpan Snarker: Has a very sharp wit.
- Distracted by the Sexy: In regards to Daniele. Dominic's game got messed up solely because of his bond with Daniele.
- Expy: Dominic could be comparable to Haydon Moss from Big Brother 12. Unfortunately, he didn't get anywhere near as far as Hayden did in the game.
- The Face: Of The Regulators.
- Four Is Death: Counting Dick leaving, Dominic is the fourth evicted houseguest.
- Guile Hero: Dominic was very strategic when he wanted to be.
- Hollywood California: Dominic originally hails from California.
- In-Series Nickname: Dom.
- Keet: Dominic is upbeat and hyper.
- Kid-Appeal Character: Dominic looks like a kid himself.
- Large Ham: Primarily during his DR sessions.
- The Leader: Of The Regulators.
- Magnetic Hero: Dominic managed to rally the newbies.
- Muscles Are Meaningless: Dominic was slim and lacked muscle mass. He was skinny in comparison to Brendon and Jeff.
- Mr. Fanservice: He's a model. And boy does it show!
- Nerds Are Sexy
- Nice Guy: One of the nicest houseguests by far.
- Odd Friendship —> Odd Couple: With Daniele, people presume their relationship is just a showmance.
- Older Than They Look: Dominic looks like a teenager and not someone in their mid 20's.
- Opposites Attract: His relationship with Daniele.
- Plucky Comic Relief: Dominic is very funny, especially in his DR sessions.
- The Pollyanna: Dominic is very optimistic and positive.
- Pretty Boy: He is a model after all.
- Romance on the Set: With Daniele. They got married in 2013.
- The Smart Guy: Dominic is intelligent and wants to be a doctor.
- Tall, Dark and Handsome/Tall, Dark and Snarky
- Walking Shirtless Scene
- We Hardly Knew Ye
Born: December 5, 1972 (age 39)
Hometown: Inglewood, California
Occupation: Legal File Clerk
- Awesome McCoolname: His name is very... interesting.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: Lawon needed to constantly be moving and he was very restless.
- Badass Gay: He has spades of this.
- Black and Nerdy: Has spades of nerdiness in him.
- Camp Gay: Lawon could be a cross between this and Straight Gay.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Lawon comes off as quirky and out there.
- Cool Shades: Wears sunglasses a lot.
- Deadpan Snarker: Lawon is very witty, probably one of the funniest houseguests of the season.
- Expressive Hair: Lawon's hair is unusual.
- Expy: Lawon is compared to Marcellas Reynolds from Big Brother 3 and Big Brother 7 mostly because he is black and gay.
- The Fool: Lawon volunteered to go on the block....and ended up evicted.
- Four Is Death: Excluding Dick leaving, Lawon is the 4th person evicted. On top of it, Lawon loses the twist competition to Brendon, which would have given Lawon a chance to come back in the game.
- The Funny Guy: See Plucky Comic Relief. It could be safe to say that Lawon was the comic relief of the season.
- Fun Personified: Lawon is the comic relief and can never be taken seriously.
- Gay Best Friend: To Kalia, Dominic and Daniele.
- Hollywood California: Lawon is originally from California.
- Keet: Lawon is very upbeat and hyper.
- Kid-Appeal Character: Lawon comes off as a kid himself.
- Large Ham: Lawon is very expressive.
- The Load: Lawon was seen as a floater by the Veterans.
- Motor Mouth: Once Lawon gets going, he can't stop.
- Nice Guy
- Non-Action Guy: Lawon was not competitive at all.
- No Indoor Voice: Lawon sounded very loud in his DR sessions.
- Older Than They Look: Lawon looks much younger than his actual age and many houseguests have commented on it.
- Out of Focus: Not much focus on Lawon on the shows, like the rest of the newbies.
- Plucky Comic Relief: Lawon is very funny, especially in his DR sessions.
- Sassy Black Man: Lawon is very sassy and sarcastic.
- Too Dumb to Live: Lawon asked Kalia to nominate him, because he was depending on a special twist to bring him back in the game shall he be evicted. Turns out that not only was he evicted, but he lost the twist to a strong competitor in Brendon.
- Twofer Token Minority: Lawon is both black and the sole gay houseguest of the season.
- We Hardly Knew Ye: Did you know he was even on the show until week five?
- Wrong Genre Savvy: Misunderstood the twist and asked to be voted out, because he assumed he'd re-enter the house with "special powers" (might be Coup de Tat, Diamond Power of Veto, or something else).
Born: July 2, 1980 (age 31)
Hometown: Riverside, California
Occupation: PH.D Student
- The Ace: Won multiple POV competitions during this season.
- Action Guy: Brendon is rather competitive and wins multiple competitions.
- Alpha Bastard: A male version. In fact, he could be considered the male version of Rachel, considering how bossy and competitive he is.
- Ambiguously Brown: Brendon is actually Hispanic (Mexican-American descent).
- Apologises a Lot: Has a tendency to say sorry a lot.
- Arrogant Kung-Fu Guy: Definitely very arrogant, cocky and competitive.
- Badass: Brendon is the strongest male competitor of the season.
- Bald of Awesome: Compared to Big Brother 12, when Brendon actually had some hair.
- Bash Brothers: With Jeff.
- Bastard Boyfriend: Brendon doesn't always treat Rachel nicely. It was especially evident during his original season that Brendon had a very controlling nature.
- Berserk Button: DO NOT attack Rachel under any circumstances.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Brendon is generally a nice guy, but do not mess with him.
- Big Eater: Brendon has a large appetite.
- The Big Guy: One of the most muscular and tallest male houseguests of the season.
- Boisterous Bruiser: Brendon is very cocky and arrogant at times.
- Bruiser with a Soft Center: Despite being big guy who is physically strong, he is actually very emotional and sensitive.
- The Bully: At least Daniele seems to think this way of him.
- Can't Take Criticism: Hates when people call him out on his behaviour.
- The Champion: For Rachel. Everything that Brendon does in the game is for Rachel's benefit.
- Competition Freak: Wins multiple competitions.
- Creator's Pet: Along with Jeff, Dick, Daniele and Jordan.
- Deadpan Snarker: Can be witty and humorous at times.
- Desperately Craves Affection: Brendon seems very clingy towards Rachel and he wants constant PDA.
- Drunk with Power: Whenever Brendon receives power, he lets it get to his head and he ends up treating people like crap.
- Genius Bruiser: Brendon is intelligent, is a PhD student and he is highly athletic.
- Emotional Bruiser: Brendon is rather emotional and sensitive despite being a big guy.
- Entitled Bastard: Brendon thought that he and the other veterans deserved to be there more than the floaters or the newbies.
- Expy: Comparable to James Rhine from Big Brother 6 and Big Brother 7, mostly due to him winning multiple POV competitions.
- Extreme Doormat: Seems to be a bit of one for Rachel since there is nothing he wouldn't do for her,, even if Rachel does treat him like crap.
- The Eeyore: Brendon can be a wet blanket at times.
- Face Eviction With Dignity: The first time that Brendon was nominated alongside Rachel by Daniele, Brendon won the POV and decided to use it on Rachel instead of himself so that he remained on the block. As a result, Rachel was saved and Brendon was a evicted.
- The First Of His Kind: Brendon is the first member of the jury and also, the first Veteran in the jury.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: Brendon is very quick tempered and easily angered.
- Honor Before Reason: Brendon has consistently put Rachel before himself in the game. Brendon also believes in loyalty.
- Hot-Blooded: Brendon is very emotional and hot headed.
- Hunk: See Mr. Fanservice.
- Insufferable Genius: Constantly brags about how smart and competitive he is.
- Knight In Sour Armour: For Rachel.
- Jerkass: Sometimes displays intimidating and bullying behaviour, both Big Brother 12 and during this season.
- Jerk Jock: Very much so in Big Brother 12, but sort of subverted this season. He's not as douchey as he was in his first season.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Despite being a jerk and displaying bullying behaviour, he does genuinely love Rachel and cared about his alliance (Jeff, Jordan, and Daniele).
- Took a Level in Jerkass: Brendon was a jerk during Big Brother 12 but he displayed more bullying behaviour during this season.
- The Last Dance: The week that Brendon and Rachel were nominated alongside each other, Brendon won POV and used it on Rachel instead of himself. This move that Brendon made may have been the root cause for Rachel getting to the end with the least eviction votes and winning in the end.
- Love Hungry: Seems to want constant affection from Rachel.
- Love Martyr: Rachel can treat Brendon like crap and yet, Brendon will still do anything for Rachel.
- Morality Pet: Is one for Rachel.
- Mr. Fanservice: Brendon is one of the most attractive male houseguests of Big Brother.
- Muscles Are Meaningful
- My Greatest Second Chance: Subverted. Brendon is evicted and comes in 9th place.
- Older and Wiser
- Papa Wolf: Is extremely protective of Rachel.
- Perma Stubble: Always had a 5 o'clock shadow.
- Reality Show Genre Blindness: Telling Daniele that "if one of us [him or Rachel] gets to the end, we'll win." This is the exact opposite kind of thinking you want to encourage, especially when you're trying to convince people NOT to nominate you.
- The Smart Guy: Very smart and intelligent.
- Spotlight-Stealing Squad: Brendon receives just as much screen time as Rachel, Jeff and Jordan.
- Tall, Dark and Handsome: Brendon is a physically attractive guy.
- Tall, Dark and Snarky: Brendon is sarcastic at times.
- What Does She See in Him?: He constantly pushes Rachel around, sometimes even outright snapping at her (as seen on The Amazing Race). Heck, he even cheated on her over Skype, has a bit of a temper on him and sometimes takes it out on Rachel. Despite this, Rachel insists that the two are made for each other.
- What, Exactly, Is His Job?: He is a PhD student, one with a very cushy program if he's able to take off three months for Big Brother and another off for The Amazing Race. Potentially justifiable about starting up.
- Well, he claimed that he once worked as a teacher, stripper, lawyer, loan officer, and a swim coach in the live feeds.
- Worthy Opponent: Daniele saw Brendon as the biggest physical threat in the game, hence why she evicted him twice.
- You Keep Using That Word: A "Floater" is someone who does not align with anyone - not "Anyone who is not aligned with me and Rachel/does not win competitions".
Born: August 20th, 1986 (age 24)
Hometown: Huntington Beach, California
Occupation: College Student
- Action Girl: Daniele is one of the strongest female competitors in Big Brother history. It is a sad thing that she never won a veto this season.
- Action Fashionista: Very fashionable, but also the strongest female competitors in Big Brother history.
- Affably Evil: Eventually became this. She would come off as polite and nice to her alliance, but was secretly plotting their demise behind their back, primarily Jeff.
- Aloof Dark-Haired Girl: Daniele came off as icy and aloof at times, even when she was blonde. Her dying her hair black makes her fit this trope even more.
- Alpha Bitch: Eventually became this after turning on the Veterans alliance.
- Anti-Villain: Type I.
- Arch-Enemy: Jeff. The two used to be allies, but Daniele turned on Jeff due to finding him her biggest threat in the game.
- Rachel. The two never got along or saw eye to eye, and Rachel ended up leaving a mean goodbye message to her when she was evicted. Though they were now on good terms after the sow.
- Badass: Daniele is very competitive and is a huge fighter. She never gives up.
- Badass Adorable: Daniele may be small, but she is one of the strongest female competitors in Big Brother history.
- Badass Boast: Shows spades of this but definitely not as much as her father. Daniele has called out Brendon and Jeff of all people.
- Badass Family: Her father is Big Brother 8 winner, Evel Dick Donato.
- Heartbroken Badass: Was absolutely saddened when Dominic was evicted due to the fact that she developed a bond with him. After Dominic was evicted, Daniele went out of her way to avenge Dominic's eviction by targeting Brenchel and evicting Brendon twice.
- Took a Level in Badass: When not overshadowed and overruled by her dad, Daniele has shown that she has guts and is not afraid to make a big move or go against the majority. She is the only one in the entire season who was willing to make a big move and stand up to the rest of the veterans.
- Sadly inverted in her ability to win POV, where she won none compared to 5 last season.
- Backstabbing the Alpha Bitch: Daniele turned on Rachel, became enemies with her and the rest of the Veterans alliance.
- Battle Couple: Wanted to be this with Dominic. Unfortunately, it didn't happen as Dominic was evicted early.
- Big Bad: Daniele was seen as "the villain" of the season because she backstabbed her alliance.
- Biting-the-Hand Humor: Daniele is very sarcastic.
- Blonde, Brunette, Redhead: The Veteran trio between herself (Brunette), Rachel (Redhead) and Jordan (Blonde).
- Brainy Brunette: Daniele is very smart and strategic. She almost reaches Magnificent Bitch levels.
- Catch Phrase: "SHOCKER!"
- The Chessmaster: Daniele is very manipulative and strategic. She rallied the newbies (Dominic, Lawon, Kalia, Porsche, and eventually Shelly) to go against the Veterans alliance.
- Chronic Backstabbing Disorder: Daniele has no problem with backstabbing people, primarily her own allies.
- Competition Freak: Daniele is one of the strongest female competitors and she has won a lot of competitions.
- Creator's Pet: Along with Brendon, Jeff, and Jordan.
- Dark Action Girl: Went from an Action Girl in Big Brother 8 to this in Big Brother 13. Also, she went from blonde to brunette.
- The Dark Chick: Could easily be seen as "the villain" of the season.
- Deadpan Snarker: One of the most sarcastic and witty houseguests of the season.
- Death Glare: This is Daniele's signature. She normally gives this towards those she doesn't like, in particular Rachel and Jeff.
- Defrosting Ice Queen: Daniele loses her icy demeanor around Dominic. He was her weak spot.
- The Determinator: One of the most persistent players in the game. Daniele is very determined and when she wants something, she will find a way to get it. This is often showcased in her strongly competitive nature.
- Disc One Final Boss: Was finally targeted and taken out by Jeff after Daniele spent most of the season trying to backdoor Jeff.
- Emotionless Girl: Daniele didn't show a lot of emotion during this season, the total opposite for her first season, where she cried a lot.
- Fallen Hero: Daniele turned on her own alliance and became a mild-version villain.
- Fallen Princess: Daniele was in the best position in the game in the beginning but after openly planning to backdoor Jeff and turning on the Veteran's alliance, she became a huge target and was eventually backdoored by her former ally, Jeff.
- Girly Bruiser: Daniele is feminine but is also a fighter.
- Glass Cannon: After she turn on the veterans. While initially held power for three straight weeks, one HOH win from the veterans, and then she's out.
- Hello, Nurse!: Daniele is physically appealing.
- Hollywood California: Daniele is originally from California.
- Ice Queen: Daniele came off icy, stand offish and aloof.
- Jerkass: Daniele was rather catty and bitchy this season, even more so than her original season.
- Took a Level in Jerkass: Daniele was more whiny in her original season, but she came off as more bitchy and mean spirited this season.
- The Leader: Daniele became the leader of the newbies after she turned on the vets.
- Lovable Alpha Bitch: Daniele was bitchy but she was also very likeable and charming at times, especially in her interactions with Dominic.
- Manipulative Bitch: She definitely had her moments. She eventually crossed over into Magnificent Bitch territory later on.
- Ms. Fanservice: Daniele is physically attractive.
- Odd Couple/Odd Friendship/Romance on the Set: With Dominic, which leads them to becoming married a year later.
- The Smart Girl: Daniele is one of the strongest strategic players in the game.
- The Snark Knight: Daniele is extremely sarcastic that she is almost biting.
- Spirited Competitor: In this season, she won 2 HOH's and ran 2 other HOH's as well (one while she was evicted).
- Spotlight-Stealing Squad: Not nearly as bad as Brendon and Rachel or Jeff and Jordan. She arguably gets a normal amount of screentime. It's just that more than half the cast (aka the newbies) is virtually non-existent.
- The Starscream: Daniele initially sided with the rest of the veterans, but she was constantly snarking at them in DR confessionals and eventually got so frustrated with their idiosyncrasies that she turned on them, effectively becoming leader of the newbies.
- Another reason why she sided when the newbies was that she became the fifth wheel of the alliance due to Dick's leaving, and due to the other pairs being couples, she had no way to break the alliance between them.
- Sugary Malice: Daniele is really good at this one.
- Worthy Opponent: The reason why Jeff and the other veterans saw her as a huge threat in the game.
Born: June 5, 1978 (age 33)
Hometown: Norridge, Illinois
Occupation: Advertising Salesman
- Action Guy: Jeff is a competitor and wins many competitions.
- Always Save the Girl: In regards to Jordan.
- Arch-Enemy: Daniele. Jeff used to be an ally to Daniele until Daniele planned to back door Jeff.
- Asshole Victim: Got taken out of the game by someone who he deemed as a "floater" (Kalia). Poor Jeff.
- Badass: Jeff is a very strong competitor.
- Bash Brothers: With Brendon and Adam.
- Battle Couple: With Jordan.
- Berserk Button: Attacking Jordan and backstabbing him or betraying him is a sure way to get Jeff angry and fired up.
- Big Brother Instinct: Towards Brendon.
- Boisterous Bruiser: Jeff is sociable and fun to be around.
- Born Lucky: Somehow manages to get drawn for every veto competition.
- Brainless Beauty: Jeff is very attractive but not exactly the smartest or the sharpest tool in the shed.
- Buffy Speak: Technotronics, anyone?
- The Bully: Daniele accused Jeff as well as Brendon that they were going around the house bullying and strong arming everyone to do what they wanted.
- Can't Take Criticism: Jeff can easily call out people on their flaws and mistakes but when someone calls him out on his flaws and mistakes, he doesn't take it well.
- The Champion: For Jordan. Jeff's number one priority seems to be protecting Jordan in the game.
- The Charmer: Jeff is very charismatic and charming.
- Chicago: Jeff is originally from Chicago.
- Cluster F-Bomb: The F word is a regular word in Jeff's vocabulary.
- Creator's Pet: Jeff is a fan favourite and is also a favourite of production. It shows with how much the show features him.
- Deadpan Snarker: Jeff is one of the funniest houseguests.
- The Determinator: Jeff NEVER gives up, especially if it is something that he really wants.
- Disproportionate Retribution: Jeff discovered that Daniele had turned on him and stabbed him in the back. So what did Jeff end up doing to get back at Daniele for her betrayal? He backdoored her and got her evicted.
- The Ditz: He's aware that he's not too bright, even joking with Jordan that they really should not be allowed to breed.
- Entitled Bastard: Shows traces of this on the feeds.
- Fatal Flaw: Jeff in season 13's biggest downfall was that he didn't win the veto competition that he could have saved himself, and got Rachel out instead. In this competition, houseguests had to find two yellow clown shoes in a ball pit, and Jeff accidentally threw his out of the pit.
- Glass Cannon: Jeff can unleash his feelings about them to other people but when others call him out, he gets upset.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: Jeff has a temper and gets easily angered.
- The Hero: Seen as this for The Veterans alliance.
- The Hero Dies: Jeff is evicted during Double Eviction by a 3-2 vote.
- Heroic Spirit: Has it more than anyone. Jeff was the one who tried to get the Veterans to keep going and never give up when they were at their worst point in the game.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: With Brendon.
- Hope Bringer: Got the Veterans to believe in themselves and to not give up after Dick unexpectedly left the game.
- Horrible Judge of Character: Jeff has a habit of trusting the wrong people and having not so good instincts regarding the other houseguests.
- Hot-Blooded: Jeff is very emotional and hot headed.
- Hunk: Jeff is very physically appealing.
- In-Series Nickname: "BIG JEFF".
- Innocent Bigot: It seems as though Jeff doesn't really realize that some of the things and comments that he says won't bother specific groups of people.
- It's Personal: The reason why Jeff targeted and backdoored Daniele.
- Jerkass: Jeff can be a jerk and definitely has a not so nice, pleasant side to him.
- Jerk Jock: Jeff is highly athletic and competitive yet at times, he can be too brash and cocky about it.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Despite being a jerk sometimes, he does have a good heart, genuinely loves and cares for Jordan and he does have good intentions.
- Took a Level in Jerkass: Jeff was much nicer during Big Brother 11. In this season, he is meaner and is more bullying and intimidating in his behaviour.
- Karma Houdini: Made an assload of Unfortunate Implications towards gay people (especially to Harry Potter, accusing Kalia of only supporting the GLBT alliance to get publicity on the show). He also constantly badmouthed his fellow players (such as Daniele, Brendon, Rachel and Shelly) behind their backs. For the most part, he got away with it. note
- Karmic Death: His eviction was done by people he constantly accused of being "floaters" (Kalia and Porsche) who "did nothing to get that far."
- Knight In Shining Armour: Seen as this for Jordan.
- Lucky Seven: Subverted. Jeff was evicted during Double Eviction and finished in 7th place.
- Magnetic Hero: Jeff (along with Jordan) managed to rally the majority of the newbies (such as Shelly and Adam) behind him. He was also liked by his fellow Veterans as well (with the exception of Daniele, who turned on him).
- Mr. Fanservice: Jeff is very popular with the female Big Brother viewers.
- Muscles Are Meaningful
- My Greatest Second Chance: Subverted. Jeff finishes in 7th place. During his original season, Jeff finished in 5th place.
- Noble Bigot: Jeff prides himself on being a stand up guy with integrity, loyalty and honesty but he has no problem with making insensitive remarks about others, including making sexist and homophobic comments.
- Noodle Incident: His constant badmouthing of the newbies (And sometimes even Brendon and Rachel!) and homophobic spiel never made the highlights; despite the latter causing a controversy.
- Older and Wiser
- Politically Incorrect Hero: Jeff made some very homophobic comments. He had also made homophobic comments and said homophobic slurs during his original season as well. Some of Jeff's language and attitude can come off slightly sexist and misogynistic.
- Rated M for Manly: Jeff is one of the most masculine houseguests of the season.
- Reality Show Genre Blindness: Assumes floaters do "nothing" to get in the game. Surely you think he would have paid attention seeing as someone who he and Rachel would have called a "floater" almost won the first season he played on.
- Red Baron: "BIG JEFF".
- Shocking Eviction: Jeff was evicted during Double Eviction after Daniele (who was Jeff's number one target all summer) was evicted, Kalia won HOH, Porsche won POV and Shelly voted him out. What makes it worse was that Jeff's fate was sealed due to a clown shoe.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: Jeff curses a lot.
- "Stop Having Fun" Guys
- Spotlight-Stealing Squad: Jeff, along with Brendon, Rachel, Jordan and Daniele, receive the most screen time.
- You Keep Using That Word: Jun, Alison, and Dr. Will are facepalming at his use of the word "floater".
Born: (age 41)
Hometown: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Occupation: Outdoor Industry Executive
- Arch-Enemy: Rachel. Shelly has hated her since the beginning, so it's saying something when she voted for Rachel in the end.
- Ascended Fangirl: Like Adam, she is a superfan of Big Brother.
- Badass: Shelly is one of the most strategic players in the game.
- The Big Easy: Shelly is from Louisiana.
- Born Unlucky: Quite an amazing turn of luck that sent her out, which was the duo twist that was unleashed after Porsche opened Pandora's Box. And then she was nominated alongside Adam, who was allied to Jordan.
- Cat Fight: With Jordan after Shelly voted out Jeff.
- The Chessmaster: The most strategic player in the game by far.
- Chronic Backstabbing Disorder: Shelly turned on her allies, Jeff and Jordan when she voted out Jeff and voted to keep Daniele against Jeff's wishes.
- Consummate Liar: If Shelly's mouth is moving, then she's most likely telling a lie.
- Deadpan Snarker: Shelly can be very witty.
- Dirty Coward: Backstabbed both Jeff and Jordan by voting to keep Daniele in the house against Jeff's wishes. On top of it, when Jeff is nominated at Double Eviction, Shelly ends up voting him out.
- Disproportionate Retribution: Jeff's fans sent death threats to her house after she voted him out of the game.
- Failure Is the Only Option: Sadly after she betrayed Jeff. Her betrayal put herself in the corner that she will only win the show when she was in the Final 2 with Rachel ( As Jordan and Jeff will definitely demand Brenchel to vote against her, and that was already 4 votes), and even then she had the losing edge against Rachel.
- Four Is Death: Shelly is the 4th member of the jury. What makes it worst is that what ultimately gets Shelly evicted is the Duo Twist which was unleashed when Porsche opened Pandora's Box.
- Genre Savvy: Intentionally threw competitions so people wouldn't target her. Eventually she realized that aligning with unbreakable alliances wasn't going to get her further in the game.
- Guile Hero: Shelly uses her brain and her smarts since she is not competitive.
- Happily Married: She is the only houseguest of the season who is married.
- Heel-Face Revolving Door: One couldn't tell if Shelly was a hero or a villain.
- Karma Houdini: One could assume that Shelly was evicted after Jeff due to the Duos Twist unleashed by Pandora's Box, which ultimately saved both Rachel and Jordan, could be due to karma when she backstabbed Jeff and Jordan and voted to evict Jeff.
- Knight Templar: Shelly is rather ruthless.
- The Lad-ette: Shelly shoots guns, hunts and smokes like a chimney.
- Lady Looks Like a Dude: Sometimes people thought that Shelly was masculine looking.
- Mama Bear: Shelly was very protective of Jeff and Jordan.
- Manipulative Bitch: Definitely shows spades of this.
- Out of Focus: What do you know about Shelly on the show? Betraying Jeff, and her thick accent.
- Playing Both Sides: Had deals with both the newbies and the veterans.
- Sixth Ranger —> Sixth Ranger Traitor: Shelly ended up betraying both Jeff and Jordan.
- The Strategist: Shelly is always strategizing.
- Team Mom: Shelly is the sole mother of the season.
- Well-Intentioned Extremist: Although backstabbing Jeff and Jordan was pretty ruthless on Shelly's part, she did feel very bad about it. However, Shelly acknowledged that it was nothing personal and that she only did it for her game.
- Wild Card: Shelly was very unpredictable and she was a huge question mark in the game.
- And it ended up with her being the deciding vote when voting for the winner.
- Younger than They Look: She smokes and goes hunting a lot.
Born: November 16, 1980 (age 30)
Hometown: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Action Girl: Kalia managed to win two HOH's and took out a strong competitor in Jeff. She was also second place in an endurance competition.
- Badass: Kalia is actually a strong competitor.
- Badass Boast: Kalia has no problem calling people out when she has to. She has called out Brendon and Jeff of all people.
- Berserk Button: Bullying behaviour. DO NOT try to intimidate Kalia. She will call you out.
- Beta Bitch: Could be seen as this to Daniele, the Alpha Bitch.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Don't push Kalia's buttons too far or her not so nice side will come out.
- Big Beautiful Woman: Kalia is on the larger side but still attractive.
- The Big Girl: The largest female houseguest of the season.
- Big Eater: Kalia eats more than any of the other houseguests with the exception of Adam.
- Black and Nerdy: Shows spades of this. Kalia is a writer after all.
- Black Best Friend: To Daniele and Porsche.
- Born Unlucky: Didn't have much luck in the game.
- Brainy Brunette: Kalia is smart and rather intelligent.
- Brutal Honesty: Kalia tells it like it is and is very opinionated.
- Buxom Is Better: Kalia has large assets.
- Deadpan Snarker: Kalia is very witty.
- The Determinator: Kalia was one of the most determined and persistent players of the newbies. She was also underestimated and overlooked as a non-threat by the Veterans.
- The Dragon: To Daniele, the Big Bad.
- Co-Dragons: With Porsche for Daniele.
- Dragon Ascendant: Once Daniele leaves, Kalia continues to do Daniele's dirty work.
- Dragon Their Feet: Daniele is evicted and Kalia, along with Porsche, avenges Daniele's eviction by nominating Jeff and Rachel and evicting Jeff by her own hand.
- Villainous Friendship: Kalia was close friends and allies with Daniele.
- Drama Queen: Kalia can be dramatic and blow things out of proportion sometimes.
- Genki Girl: Kalia is outgoing and fun loving.
- Genre Savvy: Knows she'll have a better chance at winning with Daniele than aligning with unbreakable alliances, same with Porsche and Shelly, who were much more likely to start throwing each other under the bus to get to the end. In addition, she was the only newbie to never have a golden key.
- Girly Bruiser: Kalia is not to be underestimated competitively.
- Good Is Not Nice: Generally nice, but do not mess with Kalia.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: With Daniele and Porsche.
- Hot-Blooded: Kalia is rather emotional and feisty.
- Idiot Ball: Getting rid of Lawon? Great idea...even if he did ask.
- The Klutz: Kalia is not the most graceful.
- Large Ham: Kalia is very expressive.
- Lovable Alpha Bitch: Kalia is a cross between this an Nice Girl.
- Nice Girl
- Out of Focus: Did you know they cast eight people? You wouldn't either.
- Philadelphia/Pennsylvania: Where Kalia is originally from.
- Plucky Girl: Kalia is very positive and optimistic.
- The Pollyanna: See Plucky Girl.
- Real Women Have Curves: Kalia is one of the larger set females of the season.
- Romantic Two-Girl Friendship: With Daniele.
- Salt and Pepper: With Daniele and Porsche.
- Sassy Black Woman
- The Smart Girl: Kalia is very intelligent and she is a writer.
- Spirited Young Lady: Kalia is very feisty, enthusiastic, passionate and opinionated.
- Twofer Token Minority: Though oddly enough, three black people were cast this season, she was the only black woman. However, she did do pretty well for herself.
- We Hardly Knew Ye: Despite finishing fifth.
- Worthy Opponent: When Porsche won HoH and it looked like that Jordan and Rachel were about to be evicted one after the other, they both admitted they thought Kalia would be a deserving winner. Then a Pandora's Box was opened...
Born: November 21, 1986 (age 24)
Hometown: Matthews, North Carolina
- Adorkable: Jordan is loveable and super endearing.
- All-Loving Hero: Although Jordan did show some disdain towards some houseguests, Jordan still managed to see the positive and the best in everyone and she didn't hold grudges.
- Always Someone Better: Jordan believed that all of the other veterans were much better competitors than she was.
- Apologises a Lot: Jordan always says sorry even when she doesn't have to.
- Badass/Badass Adorable: Jordan is feisty and adorable at the same time. Not only did she win Big Brother 11 but she also made it to Final 4 this season.
- Bare Your Midriff: Wore clothing that revealed her stomach.
- Battle Couple: With Jeff.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Jordan is a nice girl for the most part but don't push her buttons in any way, she will defend herself, like she did with Shelly this season.
- Blonde, Brunette, Redhead: Jordan is the Blonde, Daniele is the Brunette and Rachel is the Redhead.
- Born Lucky: An amazing turn of events saves her life.
- Brainless Beauty: Jordan is cute and pretty but not the sharpest tool in the shed.
- Break the Cutie: After Jeff is unexpectedly evicted during double eviction, Jordan completely emotionally breaks down. Poor Jordan.
- The Chick: Of her alliance and of the season.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: Jordan appears ditzy and unintelligent, but she won her original season and finished in fourth place during this season. So, Jordan had to be doing something right, even if she wasn't the best competitor or the smartest.
- Cry Cute: Jordan is adorable when she cries. When is Jordan not adorable?
- The Cutie: Jordan is so adorable, she heavily crosses over in Moe territory.
- Cute Bruiser: Jordan may be cute and loveable but she is not to be underestimated.
- Cute, but Cacophonic: Jordan does have a cute voice but at times, it can be a little on the annoying side, especially during her DR sessions.
- Cute Clumsy Girl: Jordan has spades of this.
- Deadpan Snarker: Jordan is very witty and is capable of sarcasm.
- Designated Girl Fight: Has one with Shelly after Jordan finds out Shelly turned her back on Jeff and voted him out.
- The Ditz: Jordan is very well aware of this trope.
- Dixie Accent: Has a Southern accent due to being from North Carolina.
- Dumb Blonde: Could be the Trope Codifier.
- Dumb Is Good: Jordan is nice but she is a weak strategist and not all that smart.
- Entitled Bitch: Definitely showed shades of this during the season. Jordan felt entitled to be in the house over people like Kalia, Lawon and Porsche and often criticized them for being floaters and being useless in the game. Which, you know, makes Jordan sort of a hypocrite, since she is frequently carried by her allies in the game and could be considered rather useless on a competitive basis.
- Et Tu, Brute?: Jordan DID NOT take it well when she found out Shelly betrayed her and Jeff.
- Everyone Loves Blondes: Everyone loves Jordan, including the houseguests and America. Jordan is seen as America's Sweetheart.
- The Fool: Jordan was not very smart strategically and got far in the game due to being carried by the Veterans, Jeff and Rachel.
- Four Is Death: Jordan finished in 4th place.
- Gender-Blender Name: Jordan is a unisex name.
- Genki Girl: Is a bit high energy and hyper especially when she is excited or happy about something.
- Girly Girl: Jordan is very feminine.
- Girl Next Door: Jordan is sweet, likeable and relatable.
- Good Is Not Soft/Good Is Not Nice: Jordan can defend herself when she has to and there are times when she is no pushover.
- Green-Eyed Monster: Despite being a Nice Girl for the most part, Jordan had a jealous and catty streak.
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold: Jordan Took a Level in Jerkass but she's still a nice girl for the most part.
- The Heart: Of the Veterans alliance and of the season.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: With Rachel, especially later on in the game.
- Hypocrite: Jordan seems to have little respect for floaters or players not overtly aggressive in competitions despite her being carried in the game by Jeff the entire way (and after he left, Rachel).
- The Ingenue: Displays innocent and child like qualities about her.
- Innocent Blue Eyes: To match her Hair of Gold.
- Insane Troll Logic: How she managed to win an early luxury challenge.
- Kawaiiko: Displays some child like and innocent qualities about her.
- The Load: Being carried by the veterans, then by Jeff, and then by Rachel. And the worst of all, she might even win the show if Porsche chose her over Rachel in the Final 4 to Final 3.
- Manic Pixie Dream Girl: Could be considered this for Jeff.
- Meganekko: Jordan wears glasses from time to time.
- Moe: Jordan is super endearing, cute and loveable. She is even dubbed America's Sweetheart.
- Morality Pet: Is one for both Jeff and Rachel.
- Ms. Fanservice: Jordan's adorableness and her pretty girl next door looks are appealing to the male audience.
- Nice Girl: The nicest girl in the house by far despite her occasional catty moments.
- Non Action Girl: In comparison to the other veterans, primarily Brendon and Rachel, Jordan is not a strong competitor. Even Jeff is significantly more competitive than she is.
- Popular Is Dumb: Jordan is likeable, popular and a fan favourite but she is not really overly strategic.
- Romantic Two-Girl Friendship: With Rachel, especially later on in the game.
- Southern Belle: Jordan is a sweet and likeable Southern girl.
- Spoiled Brat: Jordan sometimes acted entitled when she didn't get her way.
- Spotlight-Stealing Squad: Jordan, along with Jeff, receives the most screen time.
- Sweet Home Alabama: Jordan is from North Carolina.
- Took a Level in Jerkass: Aside from when Shelly voted out Jeff (when she lied to her face, mind you), Jordan was probably the only one of the veterans to not do this.
- Unstoppable Rage: We've seen Jordan get provoked before, but Shelly really really pressed her Berserk Button. So much, even Rachel was surprised at her outburst.
Born: August 7, 1971 (age 39)
Hometown: Hoboken, New Jersey
Occupation: Music Inventory Manager
- Ascended Fanboy: Adam is a superfan of Big Brother.
- Badass: Despite being labeled as a floater, Adam still outlasted all of the veterans except Rachel and he made it all the way to the Final 3.
- Bald of Awesome: Adam has the least amount of hair next to Brendon and Keith.
- Bash Brothers: With Jeff.
- Big Brother Instinct: Towards Jeff.
- Big Eater: Adam loves his bacon.
- Big Fun: Adam is a light hearted and fun guy.
- The Big Guy: The most heavyset male houseguest of the season.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: Legitimately puts up a good fight in a veto, wins a No-Holds-Barred Beatdown in the final four HOH.
- Fat Slob: Adam comes off as lazy at times.
- Genre Savvy: Adam is pretty smart and strategic.
- Informed Ability: he's evidently a big fan of the show. Yet he spends the entire season groveling to the "Veterans" who clearly have no intentions of taking him beyond the final 6.
- Jewish and Nerdy
- Joisey: Adam is originally from New Jersey.
- Large Ham: Adam's mannerisms are over the top.
- The Load: Seen as a weak competitor and a floater by the other houseguests.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero: He might be the final blow for the newbies with him not vetoing Kalia or Porsche and later vote off Jordan (Is the final 5, so Rachel was forced to nominate Jordan), which angers Kalia and called him a grade A floater.
- No Indoor Voice: Adam sounds rather loud in his DR sessions.
- The One Guy: The only man in the final 6.
- Reality Show Genre Blindness: Yes Adam, align with unbreakable alliances and somehow expect to find yourself to the final two. And constantly choose set-in-stone alliances over alliances more likely to backstab each other when you're the most obvious final two pick. Great idea.
- We Hardly Knew Ye: Because the editors were so fixated on the Spotlight-Stealing Squad..he made third and somehow got even less screentime than Jordan.
Born: October 27, 1987 (age 23)
Hometown: Miami, Florida
Occupation: Cocktail Waitress
- Action Survivor: She starts off as a Non Action Girl, but later on, she starts to win competitions.
- Aloof Blonde Girl: Porsche is very icy and aloof.
- The Apprentice: She was casted with a recommendation from Janelle Pierzina.
- Badass: Porsche made it all the way to the Final 2.
- Bare Your Midriff: Wore tops that revealed her stomach.
- Beta Bitch: To Daniele, who is the Alpha Bitch.
- Beware the Quiet Ones: Porsche may not say much but she isn't to be underestimated.
- Big Eater: Not as much as Kalia, but her eating habits caused her to gain the most weight of the season.
- The Bore: Porsche had little to no personality.
- Born Lucky: Porsche was the first houseguest to receive a Golden Key, guaranteeing her safety to the Top 10. On top of that, Porsche was never a huge target throughout the game.
- Brainless Beauty: Porsche is attractive but she doesn't seem to be the smartest.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Averted. It's not that Porsche is really smart, it's that she has potential but she showed to be lazy and to be The Load.
- Cool Loser: Shows spades of this. Porsche didn't really seem to fit in with any particular clique or group. She later bonded with Kalia and Daniele though.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: Is she ever.
- Cute Bruiser: Has spades of this. Although not originally seen as a competitor, she later picks up her competitive game and starts to win competitions.
- Dandere: Porsche is very introverted and shy to a fault, so much that she comes off as highly emotionless.
- Defrosting Ice Queen: Around Daniele, Rachel and Kalia, her icy and aloof facade melts away a bit and she lets a bit of her personality come through.
- Did You Just Punch Out Cthulhu?: Porsche didn't use the POV on Jeff during Double Eviction and she voted to evict him over Rachel.
- The Ditz: Comes off this way to most viewers. It doesn't help that during the last 2 Q&A HOHs, she failed badly.
- The Dragon: For Daniele, the Big Bad.
- Co-Dragons: With Kalia for Daniele.
- Dragon Ascendant: After Daniele leaves, Porsche, along with Kalia, continues to do Daniele's dirty work.
- Dragon Their Feet: Daniele is evicted by Jeff's hand. What happens after? Porsche ends up winning POV and Kalia wins HOH and both of them avenge Daniele's eviction by evicting Jeff.
- Number Two for Brains: Porsche is not the smartest or the brightest. Daniele was the strategist.
- Villainous Friendship: Porsche is friends with Daniele.
- Dude, Where's My Respect?: She literally gave the veterans an advantage in numbers in week one by flipping to their side before Adam or Shelly even could. She managed to play a game that was almost exactly like Dr. Will's...getting people to assume you're not a threat (in her case, taking advantage of the Golden Key that the veterans even offered her.) Aside from the Golden Key, she gets to the final two on her own merits, and is chewed out for being a "Floater" and taking advantage of twists to further her, which Rachel did.
- Dumb Blonde: Porsche comes off as ditzy and not the sharpest tool in the shed.
- Emotionless Girl: Porsche comes off as cold and doesn't show much emotion.
- Fanservice Pack: Porsche got progressively more attractive as the season went on.
- The Fashionista: Likes clothing and fashion, even if they are tacky.
- Friendly Rivalry: With Rachel. Enemies in Week 1, allies in Week 2, enemies again in Week 4 and allies again after Kalia (Porsche's only other ally) was evicted by Rachel.
- Genius Ditz: Porsche seems to lack logic and common sense.
- Girly Bruiser: Later, she starts showing shades of this as she starts to pick up her competitive gameplay.
- Girl Next Door: A generally nice yet boring girl.
- Hello, Nurse!: Porsche is physically attractive.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: With Kalia, Daniele and Rachel.
- I Did What I Had to Do: Decided to not use the POV on Jeff when he was nominated during Double Eviction, even though Jeff had previously used the POV to save Porsche from the block in attempts to backdoor Daniele. She also voted out Jeff on top of it.
- Ice Queen: Icy, cold and aloof, much of this could be because Porsche is shy.
- Idiot Ball: Yes Porsche, take a girl who can win competitions to the final three over a girl who can't win competitions even if she's the only person in them. Great idea.
- Subverted, it is just that she knew that Jordan was much closer to Adam like she (Porsche) was much closer to Rachel.
- Impossibly Tacky Clothes: Viewers felt that she had a bad fashion sense. Rachel even lampshaded it by saying that she only wear sweatpants in the Tori Spelling's luxury challenge.
- Kuudere: Porsche could be classified as Type I.
- The Load: Jordan and Jeff saw Porsche as useless and a floater.
- Ms. Fanservice: One of the more attractive female houseguests of the season.
- Non-Action Girl: Averted later on when she manages to win one HOH and two POV's.
- Obfuscating Stupidity: Appeared to be The Ditz but she is actually a lot more aware and savvy than she seems.
- Only in Florida: Porsche is originally from Florida.
- The Quiet One: Porsche doesn't say much unless she is spoken to. Jeff even comments on it.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Porsche is the Blue (aloof, icy, calm) to Kalia's Red (passionate, opinionated, hot headed).
- Romantic Two-Girl Friendship: With first Rachel and later on, Kalia.
- She's Got Butt: Porsche's butt was one of her most noticeable physical assets.
- Shrinking Violet: Porsche is very shy and introverted.
- The Stoic: Barely showed any emotion during the course of the game.
- Sugar and Ice Personality: Can be icy and aloof and sweet and warm depending on the situation or who she is interacting with.
- Thirteen Is Unlucky: Was the 13th houseguest to leave the house during the thirteenth season. On top of it, Porsche lost to Rachel by only one vote. Ouch.
- Those Two Girls: With Kalia and Rachel.
- Tsundere: Type A. She appears very icy, cold and aloof on the outside but depending on who she is interacting with, her warmer side will come out.
- Unfortunate Name: Porsche is named after a car.
- We Hardly Knew Ye: Was almost completely absent from the house for six weeks...one of the worst victims of the Spotlight-Stealing Squad.
Born: October 16, 1984 (age 26)
Hometown: Las Vegas, Nevada
Occupation: Event Hostess
- Action Fashionista: Rachel loves clothing, makeup and fashion and is a strong competitor.
- Action Girl: Before she has a Villainous Breakdown. Then she manages to get back on her feet.
- All Women Love Shoes: Rachel loves her high heels.
- Alpha Bitch: She manages to tone it down this season, becoming more of a Lovable Alpha Bitch.
- Arch-Enemy: Daniele. The two seriously clashed in the game. Thankfully, they reconciled after the show.
- Asshole Victim: Rachel is her own worst enemy.
- Attention Whore: Let's just call this trope "The Rachel".
- Badass: Rachel is a fighter and a competitor.
- Badass Boast: rachel is very loud and always calls out people.
- Badass Bystander: Rachel wasn't gunning for Daniele since she was aligned with her. However, after Rachel discovered that Daniele turned on her and the alliance and was the one responsible for evicting Brendon twice, Rachel ended up gunning for Daniele above everyone else in the game.
- Badass in Distress: Rachel found herself in hot water a few times in the game, but she still managed to make it to the end and win.
- Took a Level in Badass: Rachel was even more competitive this season than she was on her original season (Big Brother 12).
- The Bad Girl Wins: Rachel wins the season by a 4-3 vote.
- The Baroness: Rachel is combo of the Sexpot and Rosa Klebb types.
- Battle Couple: With Brendon.
- Berserk Button: DO NOT come between her and Brendon or try to get them evicted. Rachel will come after you hardcore.
- Big Breast Pride: Rachel proudly flaunts her boobs.
- Bitch Alert: Rachel makes it known that she is a bitch and she is not to be messed with.
- Blonde, Brunette, Redhead: The Veteran trio between herself (Redhead), Daniele (Brunette) and Jordan (Blonde).
- Born Lucky: What an amazing turn of events you have...to get the most blatantly contrived bailout in Big Brother History ever.
- Brutal Honesty: Rachel is very expressive and strong in her opinions.
- Buxom Is Better: Rachel proudly flaunts her assets.
- Catch Phrase: "Nobody gets between me and my man!"
- Clingy Jealous Girl: See Catch Phrase.
- Competition Freak: Rachel is very competitive by nature.
- Creator's Pet: Rachel is clearly a favourite of production. She ended up winning the season after all.
- Deadpan Snarker: Rachel is very sarcastic.
- Decided By One Vote: Rachel beat Porsche by a 4-3 vote, which means she only beat Porsche by one vote casted by Shelly.
- The Determinator: The most determined and persistent player in the game by far.
- Drama Queen: Oh so much. She could be the Trope Codifier.
- Entitled Bastard: Sociopathically pushes her way through the game like Russell Hantz from Survivor does. She is very surprised when people can't stand her.
- Equippable Ally: Part of the reason why she survived when facing the eviction vote against her fellow veterans.
- Reason: A challenge beast (in Porsche's case, she can't win the final HOH) , a safeguard (in Daniele's case, if the newbies decides to target her next), and usually beatable in the jury voting.
- Fiery Redhead: Rachel is very passionate, opinionated and loud.
- Foil: To Daniele.
- Genius Bruiser: Has a degree in Chemistry.
- Genki Girl: Rachel is very high energy, outgoing and sociable.
- Girly Bruiser: Rachel is very girly and is a strong competitor.
- Girly Girl: Very feminine and girly.
- Hard-Drinking Party Girl: Rachel loves her tequila.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: With Jordan. They become close later on in the game.
- Heel-Face Turn: From Season 12. She is much nicer this season and tones down her out of control behaviour.
- Honor Before Reason: Chose Porsche over Adam to sit with her in the Final 2, despite the jury clearly do not respect Adam's gameplay this season.
- Hypocrite: Cries non-stop when things don't go her way. When Kalia cries about everything going wrong...tells her to suck it up.
- Has Cassi evicted because she doesn't like a comment about Jordan that Cassi made. When she accuses Jordan of being The Load In a competition and Jeff starts yelling at her, She then asks. "Why's he so mad?"
- She also claims to have done more to ger farther in the game than Porsche, who used a twist to get further. Rachel would have finished sixth or fourth if it hadn't been for the most blatantly-contrived-series of twists in the history of the game.
- Hysterical Woman: Rachel IS this trope. She is very dramatic and over the top.
- Informed Ability: She's allegedly good at the game. The first time she played, within the span of a week, had alienated the house, and got the entire house gunning for her and Brendon. The second time, she had an epic breakdown and couldn't win without having to be saved by blatantly-contrived twists.
- It's All About Me: Rachel is very attention seeking and self absorbed.
- In-Series Nickname: "VEGAS".
- Last of His Kind: Rachel was the last surviving veteran in the game. Bonus for her making it to the final two.
- Kick the Dog: Most of her goodbye messages.
- Most Annoying Sound: Her laughing!
- This was Lampshaded in Season 14, where she was the punishment for Pandora's Box. It involved her giving advice to Ian on how to play the game. One of her tips was to have an amazing laugh, and then laughs for 30 seconds straight.
- My Greatest Second Chance: She managed to win the season by a 4-3 vote.
- Official Couple: With Brendon. On this season, they are engaged to be married.
- Pet the Dog: Being genuinely nice to Porsche and Jordan. The best moment was when Jordan was in an Unstoppable Rage, Rachel ran over to her, pulled her away and said, "Jordan! That's not you!"
- Protectorate: For Brendon. Rachel is very capable of standing up for herself when she has to, but sometimes she is vulnerable and needs Brendon to strand up for him.
- Reality Show Genre Blindness: Loves to waste weeks targeting "Floaters" without knowing what they are. One would wonder if she was playing the same season with Will, that she'd call him a "Floater" too.
- Romantic Two-Girl Friendship: With Porsche.
- Spoiled Brat: Rachel acts bratty when she doesn't get her way.
- Spotlight-Stealing Squad: Part of the reason that she gets a sizable Hatedom? She's an Attention Whore. And she gets it.
- What Does She See in Him?: An Attention Whore who breaks down into Wangst at the drop of a hat. She constantly plays the game personally and emotionally breaks down every other day, needing Brendon to tell her it's going to be alright and calm her down. Despite this, she and Brendon insist that they are made for one another. What does Brendon see in her?
- Woman Child: Rachel shows very immature and childish behaviour.