TV Tropes Needs Your Help
View Kickstarter Project
Big things are happening on TV Tropes! New admins, new designs, fewer ads, mobile versions, beta testing opportunities, thematic discovery engine, fun trope tools and toys, and much more - Learn how to help here
and discuss here
Characters: Big Brother 11
open/close all folders
Born: November 21st, 1986 (age 22)
Hometown: Raleigh, North Carolina
- Adorkable: Jordan is very endearing.
- Apologises a Lot: Jordan always says that she is sorry.
- Arch-Enemy: Ronnie, Chima and Natalie. They were all huge enemies in the game for Jordan.
- Badass: She managed to make it all the way to the Final 2 and win.
- Badass Adorable: She is normally a nice, calm girl but she can defend herself and kick ass when she has to.
- Badass Unintentional: Did anyone expect sweet, cute Jordan to beat and outlast everyone?
- Bare Your Midriff: Jordan wore tops that revealed her midriff.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Though easily one of the nicest houseguests of this season, she can still defend herself when need be.
- Big Good: Along with Jeff, she was one of the good people of the season.
- Born Lucky: Jordan had a lot of luck in this game. In fact, it could be argued that Jordan won mostly because of luck.
- Brainless Beauty: Jordan is pretty but she's not an overly smart and brainy person.
- Breakout Character: Jordan was popular with the viewers along with Jeff.
- Butt Monkey: Was consistently nominated throughout the game and was targeted due to being aligned with Jeff.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: She more or less spends almost the entire game as The Load, then is taken to the final three because she'll be easier to beat. However, she proceeds to beat Natalie and Kevin in one-on-one challenges, then chooses to sit next to Natalie at the end, a move which definitely won her the game.
- The Chick: Of the season. It helped that she was on the Popular clique.
- Cry Cute: Jordan manages to be adorable when she cries.
- Cute Clumsy Girl: Jordan isn't always the most graceful.
- The Cutie: Jordan is very loveable and adorable.
- Damsel in Distress: For Jeff especially early in the game and before Jeff was evicted.
- Deadpan Snarker: Jordan is very humorous and witty.
- The Determinator: Despite many obstacles that existed for Jordan in the game, including her closest ally in Jeff being evicted, Jordan still persisted to make it to the end.
- The Ditz/Dumb Blonde: Jordan appears to have her head in the clouds for the vast majority of the time.
- Dojikko: See Cute Clumsy Girl.
- Dumb Is Good: Jordan is kind hearted but she is not that smart.
- Dixie Accent: Jordan has a Southern drawl because she is originally from North Carolina.
- Everyone Loves Blondes: Jordan is very popular with fans.
- Fan-Preferred Couple: With Jeff. They ultimately did become an Official Couple, when the season ended.
- Faux Action Girl: Jordan is seen as a weaker competitor and although she did win three competitions, she was carried by Jeff, Michelle, and Russell throughout the game.
- Foil: To Natalie. While Natalie is an athletic Alpha Bitch, Jordan is a sweet Girl Next Door.
- Friendly Enemy: With Natalie. Jordan ended up taking Natalie to the Final 2.
- Genki Girl: Jordan is very upbeat and positive.
- Girl Next Door: Jordan is sweet, nice, and friendly. She is the kind of friend everyone would want to have.
- The Good Guys Always Win: Jordan beat Natalie by a 5-2 vote.
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold: Jordan is a blonde with a good heart.
- The Heart: Of the season along with Jeff. It's safe to say out of a house with a bunch of crappy people, Jordan (and Jeff) were the genuinely nice ones.
- Honor Before Reason: Jordan played the most noble game of the season.
- Hot-Blooded: Jordan can get fired up and she does have a bit of a passionate temper.
- Idiot Ball: Yes Jordan, listen to Kevin and go along to backdoor Russell. Backstab your own alliance when you have two obvious targets. Great idea.
- Idiot Heroine: Despite making it to the end, Jordan still made some silly decisions in the game.
- Incorruptible Pure Pureness: Jordan was one of the "good ones" of the season.
- The Ingenue: Jordan is very sweet and innocent looking.
- Innocent Blue Eyes: To match her Hair of Gold.
- Last of Her Kind: She was the last member of the Popular clique after Week 3.
- Light Is Good
- The Load: Was, admittedly, this for most of the season. Once her main allies were out of the house, however, she Took a Level in Badass and was able to keep herself in the game, to the point where she actually won.
- Manic Pixie Dream Girl: For Jeff.
- Moe: Jordan is the epitome of adorable and loveable.
- Ms. Fanservice: Jordan is popular with the male audience.
- Naïve Everygirl: Jordan is rather naive and gullible at times.
- Nice Girl: Jordan is the nicest and most genuine person.
- Obfuscating Stupidity: Jordan may not be the smartest but she does have some good instincts.
- Plucky Girl: Jordan is very optimistic and upbeat.
- The Pollyanna: See Plucky Girl.
- Popular Is Dumb: Jordan was a member of the Popular clique but she is not the smartest.
- Sickeningly Sweet: Jordan is basically Big Brother's American Sweetheart.
- Spotlight-Stealing Squad: Her and Jeff received much attention and screen time during the course of the season. They are often seen as the "stars" of the season and even got much media attention long after the season was over.
- Southern Belle: Jordan is a sweet Southern girl.
- Stupid Good
- Sweet Home Alabama: Jordan originally hails from North Carolina.
- Tag Along Kid: Jordan is the youngest houseguest of the season.
- Underdogs Never Lose: Jordan was an underdog along with Jeff for the majority of the season and she ended up winning in the end.
- Will They or Won't They?: With Jeff for the vast majority of the season. They Do and after the show, they start officially dating and are now an Official Couple.
Born: March 3rd, 1985 (age 24)
Hometown: Avondale, Arizona
Occupation: Tae Kwon Doe Champion
- Action Girl: In the sense that Natalie is very athletic and active physically.
- Alpha Bitch: Definitely showed shades of this.
- Ambiguously Brown: Natalie is half African-American, half-Argentinian.
- Ambition Is Evil: Natalie's intentions were never good.
- Arch-Enemy: At first, Lydia. Later on, Jeff and Jordan.
- Arrogant Kung Fu Girl: Natalie is very arrogant and full of herself, along with the other athlete clique.
- Badass: Natalie is a tae kwon do champion and can kick major ass. She is almost as altheitc and strong as the men despite her size.
- Badass Adorable: Sure, Natalie is unlikeable, but the fact that she can outcompete most of the men is impressive.
- Badass Boast: Natalie is a huge braggart.
- Bare Your Midriff: Natalie wore tops that exposed her stomach.
- Believing Their Own Lies: Natalie would lie and try to spin it to make it true.
- Big Bad: Natalie was seen as the "villain" of the season.
- Braids of Action: Natalie sometimes wore her hair in braids.
- Brutal Honesty: Natalie never hesitates to tell exactly what she feels.
- But Not Too Black: Natalie is only half black.
- Chronic Backstabbing Disorder: Has no problem with backstabbing and lying to get further in the game.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: Towards Jessie.
- Consummate Liar: If Natalie is talking, she is lying. She even lied about her age throughout the game.
- Cute Bruiser: Natalie is small but not to be underestimated.
- Dangerously Genre Savvy
- Delusions Of Grandeur: Natalie was very delusional and believed her own lies.
- The Dragon: For Ronnie, the Big Bad, earlier in the game.
- Drunk with Power: Natalie always let power get to her head.
- Elimination Houdini: Natalie lost to Jordan by a 5-2 vote.
- Fag Hag: Natalie's biggest ally in the game was Kevin.
- Fan Nickname: Many Big Brother fans call Natalie "Gnat" or "Nasty Natalie" because of her poor hygiene.
- Faux Action Girl: Was actually not that strong at competitions despite being very athletic and competitive.
- Final Boss: Natalie was the most dangerous player after Ronnie, Chima and Jessie were evicted and she became the actual Big Bad of the season.
- Foil: To Jordan. Jordan is a sweet, Nice Girl and Natalie is an Alpha Bitch.
- Friendly Enemy: With Jordan. Jordan ended up taking her to the Final 2.
- Gamer Chick: Natalie loves playing card games, in particular poker.
- Green-Eyed Monster: Natalie is a strong jealous streak.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: With Chima.
- Hot-Blooded: Natalie is spunky, fiery, and passionate.
- Huge Guy, Tiny Girl: Natalie is the Tiny Girl to Jessie's Huge Guy.
- The Ingenue: Pretended to be this in the house, claiming she was 18 to the other houseguests… which made no sense, because the minimum age to get on the show in the first place is 21.
- Informed Ability: She claims she is a competitor, being a Tae Kwon Dao champion who is afraid of dragonflies, and put on a pathetic performance at challenges. Even though she helped her clique win the first HOH challenge (and won the final four head of household by herself), it wasn't enough to make up for just about everything else she did.
- Insufferable Genius: Natalie thought that she was smarter than she really was.
- In-Series Nickname: Scrappy Natalie which was coined by Russell.
- It's All About Me: Natalie is the most selfish and self absorbed person.
- Jerkass: Natalie is a big time bitch.
- Knight Templar: Natalie is completely ruthless.
- The Lad-ette: Natalie is definitely one of the boys.
- Last of His Kind: The last member of the Athletes clique.
- Little Miss Badass: Small, petite and not to be underestimated.
- Manipulative Bitch: Natalie is manipulative, scheming and cunning.
- Meaningful Nickname: Scrappy. Come on, did you ever read TV Tropes?
- Motor Mouth: Natalie talks a lot and doesn't know when to shut up.
- One of the Boys: Prefers the company of men over women.
- Passionate Sports Girl: Natalie is a tae kwon do champion.
- The Pigpen: Natalie is known to have poor hygiene and goes days without washing or showering.
- Pintsized Powerhouse: The smallest girl in the house but very strong and athletic. She managed to outlast all of the men and the women.
- Romantic Two-Girl Friendship: With Chima.
- Sassy Black Woman: Since Natalie is half African American, it counts.
- The Scrappy: Basically, this is Natalie's nickname amongst fans, as well as her personality.
- Spicy Latina: It counts since she is half Latina (Argentinian).
- Tomboy: Natalie is the epitome of a tomboy as she seems to enjoy the company of men and is very athletic.
- True Companions: With Jessie, Lydia, Kevin, and Chima.
- Waif-Fu: Natalie is petite but she can kick ass and is highly athletic.
Born: September 18th, 1979 (age 29)
Hometown: Chula Vista, California
Occupation: Graphic Designer
- Adorkable: Kevin is highly intelligent and offbeat but also rather loveable.
- Ambiguously Brown: Kevin is half Japanese, half African American.
- Ascended Fanboy: Stated that he had wanted to be on the show numerous times.
- Asian and Nerdy: Kevin is intelligent and quirky.
- Badass: Kevin made it all the way to the Final 3.
- Badass Adorable: Offbeat and quirky, Kevin is very loveable and endearing.
- Badass Bookworm: Kevin is smart, intelligent and strategic.
- Badass Gay: Definitely shows shades of this. Kevin later on proved that he is capable of being a competitor.
- Badass Unintentional: Did anyone really expect Kevin to make it all the way to the Final 3? Kevin was seriously underestimated throughout the entire game.
- Black and Nerdy: Also counts, as he is half African American.
- Born Unlucky: Kevin had a lot of bad luck in the game. Not to mention that Kevin made it all the way to the Final 3 and was one spot short of having a chance to win half a million dollars.
- But Not Too Black: Kevin is only half black (he is also half Asian).
- The Chessmaster: Kevin is one of the smartest and most strategic players in the game.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: Convinced Jeff and Jordan to pick up the Idiot Ball, won the next Head of Household challenge, then proceeded to get Jeff evicted from the house, who was clearly going to win.
- Camp Gay: Definitely a cross between this and Straight Gay.
- Dangerously Genre Savvy: Suffice to say, had it not been for Jordan's Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass moment sending him out third, he would have won. Amongst the things he did was anticipate some kind of twist upon being told the Power of Veto was the only thing that would guarantee safety for that week. Kevin recognized this, and for once did not throw the challenge. When the twist was revealed as Coup de tat and Jesse was put on the block, it was actually Kevin's vote that sent Jesse out of the house, since he knew there was no way he could have beaten Jesse with his Cult-like control over the girls.
- Deadpan Snarker: Kevin was one of the more witty and humorous houseguests of the season.
- Disc Four Final Boss: Kevin is evicted at Final 3.
- The Dog Bites Back: After Jeff made comments towards him that were not so nice, Kevin returned the favour by voting to evict him by his own hand.
- The Dragon: For Natalie.
- Gay Best Friend: To Lydia, Chima and Natalie.
- Geek: It's obvious by looking at him.
- Geek Physique: Kevin is of the skinny variation.
- Genre Savvy: See Dangerously Genre Savvy.
- Guile Hero —> Manipulative Bastard: Kevin depends on his brains and strategy to get far in the game.
- Hero Killer: Voted to evict Jeff, the fan favourite, by his own hand due to a tie vote.
- Hollywood California: Kevin hails from California.
- Keet: Kevin is very flamboyant and upbeat.
- Megane: Kevin wears glasses.
- Motor Mouth: Kevin talks a lot and he also talks rather fast.
- Nerd: Kevin is definitely on the nerdy side.
- Obfuscating Stupidity: Threw almost every challenge (Except one) until later in the game and pretended to be The Load so the other alliance woudln't target him. And it worked - they targeted the emotionally unstable Lydia over him.
- The One Guy: The only guy in the Final 4.
- Only Sane Man: Of his alliance. Everyone else played way too personally.
- Real Men Love Jesus: Subverted. Kevin was a member of the Jehovah's Witnesses, but he was excommunicated at 21.
- The Smart Guy: Kevin is a graphic designer for a living.
- Smart People Wear Glasses
- The Strategist: One of the most strategic players in the game.
- Surrounded by Idiots: After Jesse was evicted, Chima, Natalie, and Lydia held a small wind party in memory of him. Kevin meanwhile, didn't participate in this at all and simply sat next to him shooting the girls weird looks, then asking himself if Chima forgot Jesse put her on the block and also voted to evict Lydia.
- Threefer Token Minority: Is part-Black/part-Japanese (or as he put it, "Blackinese") and gay.
Born: June 16th, 1982 (age 27)
Occupation: Pasadena, California
Born: June 5th, 1978 (age 31)
Hometown: Norridge, Illinois
Occupation: Advertising Salesman
- Action Guy: Jeff is athletic and was cast on "The Athletes" team.
- Always Save the Girl: In regards to Jordan. Everything that Jeff did in the game was to help and protect Jordan.
- Arch-Enemy: Ronnie, Chima, Jessie and Natalie. Jeff disliked them all.
- Badass: Jeff is very ballsy and competitive.
- Bash Brothers: With Russell.
- Battle Couple: With Jordan.
- Berserk Button: Do not attack Jordan, betray him or lie to him. He will go off on you.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Jeff is generally nice and friendly and sociable, but DO NOT cross him. It won't be pretty and he will give you a piece of his mind.
- Big Good: Jeff (along with Jordan) was the "good one" of the season.
- The Big Guy: Jeff is not overly tall, but he is rather built and athletic.
- Book Dumb: Jeff is not brainy and he's a self proclaimed bad speller.
- Breakout Character: Jeff was the most popular houseguest of the season. Not only did America vote to give Jeff the Coup D'Etat power, but America also voted to give Jeff the America's Favourite Houseguest $25,000 prize.
- Brutally Honest: Jeff speaks his mind and is rather strong in his opinions. Not only that, but he is very passionate as well.
- The Charmer/Chick Magnet: Jeff is a little bit on the cocky side, but he is very charming and endearing.
- Chicago: Jeff is originally from Illinois.
- Cluster F-Bomb: Jeff says the F word a lot.
- Competition Freak: Jeff is one of the most competitive house guests of the season.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: Jeff is not the sharpest tool in the shed, but he is definitely majorly competitive.
- The Dandy: Jeff is very masculine but he is very conscious of his appearance and he takes care of himself.
- Deadpan Snarker: Jeff is very witty and humorous.
- The Determinator: Jeff is very determined, competitive and persistent. He has a strong fighting spirit in the game.
- Did You Just Punch Out Cthulhu?: Jeff back doored Russell using the POV. This resulted in Russell blowing up on him big time. He also blindsided Jessie and Natalie by using the special power of Coup D'Etat. As a result, Jessie was blindsided and evicted.
- Dumb Jock: Subverted. Jeff isn't really dumb by any means, but he's made a lot of mistakes that have cost him the game. He doesn't always think logically or strategically.
- Dumb Muscle: See Dumb Jock.
- Even the Guys Want Him: Kevin mentioned how he finds Jeff to be the hottest male in the house.
- Fan-Preferred Couple: With Jordan. They ultimately did become an Official Couple, when the season ended.
- Fire-Forged Friends: With Russell. They both aligned due to the fact that they had a few common enemies in Ronnie, Chima and Natalie.
- Foil: To Jessie. Jeff is a Lovable Jock while Jessie is a Jerk Jock.
- Four Is Death: Jeff is the fourth member of the jury.
- Friendly Enemy: With Russell. They became Bash Brothers but also had a few major fall outs throughout the game.
- Genius Ditz: Jeff is not the sharpest tool in the shed but he has a lot of charisma, personality and charm.
- Go Out with a Smile: Jeff was all smiles and was even happy when he was evicted.
- Good Is Not Nice: Jeff is nice but he is not to be crossed. He will come after you an call you out.
- Good Is Not Soft: Jeff is not to be underestimated.
- Graceful Loser: Took his eviction very well.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: Jeff loses his cool rather quickly and gets easily irritated and angered.
- The Hero: Seen as this of the season by the viewers.
- The Hero Dies: Jeff was evicted and finished in 5th place.
- Hot-Blooded: Jeff is very emotional, impulsive and hot headed.
- Hunk: Jeff is very physically attractive. It is no wonder that he is extremely popular with Big Brother female fans.
- Karma Houdini: Jeff had called Russell a "faggot" and never got called out on it.
- Idiot Ball: Yes, Jeff, remove someone from the block and then replace them with your own alliance member. Yes, listen to the person from the other alliance who is scrambling to keep himself safe in the game and will do just about anything to get farther. Great idea.
- Idiot Hero: See Idiot Ball.
- The Last DJ: Besides Jordan, Jeff was the last "good houseguest" of the season who was evicted.
- Lovable Jock: The opposite of Jessie/Russell, who is a Jerk Jock.
- Magnetic Hero: Jeff was the fan favourite of the season and won the America's Favourite Houseguest prize.
- Memetic Mutation: "Cootie Taw?!"
- Midwestern Accent: Jeff has a strong Chicagoan accent due to originally being from Illinois.
- Mr. Fanservice: Jeff is very popular amongst the female viewing population. Some consider Jeff to be one of the hottest male contestants in Big Brother history.
- Nice Guy: Especially compared to the rest of the crappy male houseguests such as Ronnie, Jessie, and Russell.
- Obfuscating Stupidity: Comes off as a Dumb Jock, but he does have good instincts at times.
- Rated M for Manly: Jeff is highly masculine.
- Ship Tease: With Jordan throughout the season.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: Jeff curses quite a bit.
- Spirited Competitor: Jeff has a competitive nature and takes every competition seriously. He likes to win.
- Spotlight-Stealing Squad: He and Jordan were featured the most during the course of the season. Jeff and Jordan also receive much media attention long after the season was over.
- “Stop Having Fun” Guys: In-Universe, although he's nowhere near as bad as he is in season 13.
- Tall, Dark and Handsome
- Tall, Dark and Snarky
- Too Dumb to Live: Jeff backdooring Russell, who he had a Final 4 deal with, was the stupidest move that Jeff made on a strategic level. It cost him the game as he was evicted after Russell.
- Will They or Won't They?: With Jordan throughout the season. They Do after the show is over when they become an Official Couple.
Born: September 1st, 1984 (age 24)
Hometown: Walnut Creek, California
Occupation: Mixed Martial Arts Fighter
- Action Guy: Russell is very athletic. He was cast on "The Athletes" team.
- Alpha Bastard: Definitely the most cocky and arrogant male of the season along with Jessie.
- Ambiguously Brown: Russell is of Lebanese descent.
- Anti-Villain: Type I and Type III. Not really an evil guy, but he can be rather intimidating and ruthless when he wants to be.
- Arch-Enemy: Chima. He hates her. Ronnie also became an enemy for him as well.
- Arrogant Kung-Fu Guy: Russell has the personality down to a T. He even fights and boxes.
- Backstabbing the Alpha Bitch: Turned on both Natalie and Chima.
- Badass: Russell is a strong competitor.
- Badass Boast: Calls out people without any shame or hesitation.
- Bald of Awesome: The houseguest with the least amount of hair.
- Bash Brothers: With Jeff and Jessie.
- Berserk Button: Being back stabbed, lied to or betrayed is a sure way to get Russell angry and fired up. When Russell was betrayed by Jeff after he was back doored by Jeff, he went OFF on Jeff and Jordan.
- The Berserker: Never hesitates to throw himself into a fight or a battle. Russell is very impulsive and competitive.
- Big Bad Wannabe: Liked to think that he could intimidate everyone but he really came off as a bully with a huge ego.
- Big Brother Instinct: Had this towards Jessie.
- The Big Guy/The Brute: He's not tall but he comes off as very intimidating physically.
- Birds of a Feather: With Jessie. Both of them are athletes who are cocky and arrogant.
- Blood Knight: Russell is very competitive and he takes competing very seriously.
- Brutal Honesty: Russell never hesitates to say exactly what is on his mind, even at the expense of others feelings.
- The Bully: Russell definitely displays some shades of intimidating and bullying behaviour. Chima even went so far as to call Russell a tyrant and a terrorist, which Russell took as Chima being racist.
- Competition Freak: Takes every single competition he competes in very seriously and always competes hard.
- Control Freak: Russell is very controlling, domineering and aggressive.
- Deadpan Snarker: Russell can definitely be witty and sarcastic when he wants to be.
- The Determinator: When Ronnie passed up the chance to backdoor Russell, Russell decided to make Ronnie's life a living hell. He constantly followed him around verbally abusing him and taunting him, and when Ronnie locked himself in the Head of Household room, he waited outside. Can't help but at least laugh at that, especially how the show edited it.
- Did You Just Punch Out Cthulhu?: Russell turned on Ronnie and nominated him, which resulted in his eviction.
- The Dragon: For Ronnie, the Big Bad.
- Co-Dragons: With Natalie, Jessie, and Chima for Ronnie.
- Dragon-in-Chief: It turned out that physically, Russell was significantly more dangerous than Ronnie was because Ronnie was the one who orchestrated Ronnie's demise.
- Dragon Their Feet: Ronnie was evicted before Russell and Russell was the one who was responsible for Ronnie's demise.
- Dragon with an Agenda: Russell eventually had plans to turn on Ronnie.
- The Starscream: Russell turned on Ronnie and nominated him, which resulted in him being evicted.
- The Dreaded: Many found Russell intimidating and some houseguests, including Chima, referred to Russell as a tyrant and a terrorist.
- Drunk with Power: This would end up being his major downfall in the game.
- Dude, Where's My Respect?: Russell always felt that he never got the respect he felt that he deserved.
- Dumb Jock: Not the sharpest tool in the shed and comes off as a meathead.
- Dumb Muscle: Along with Jessie.
- Entitled Bastard: Came off as extremely entitled and arrogant. Russell would act like a sore loser if things didn't go his way.
- Fedora of Asskicking: Russell wore fedoras.
- Fire-Forged Friends: With Jeff. He and Jeff had common enemies in Ronnie, Chima and Natalie and aligned because of it.
- Friendly Enemy: With Jeff. See Fire-Forged Friends.
- Grumpy Bear: Sometimes Russell will laugh and have a good time, but other times, Russell gets so easily irritated and annoyed.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: Russell gets easily angered.
- Heroic Build: Russell is very muscular and broad in his chest and shoulders.
- Hot-Blooded: Russell is very hot headed and impulsive.
- Hunk: Russell is physically appealing. See Mr. Fanservice.
- Jerkass: BIG TIME. His behaviour even veers into bullying territory.
- Jerkass Has a Point: Although Russell was very hotheaded and impulsive, he did make some sense in regards to strategic moves in the game.
- Jerk Jock: The opposite of Jeff, who is a Lovable Jock.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: He admitted that he had no intention of getting rid of Jeff until the final four, he just wanted to battle it out with him and Jordan.
- Large And In Charge: Rusell was the leader of the Athletes clique.
- Large Ham: Russell would sometimes overreact to everything.
- The Leader: Of the Athletes clique.
- Man Child: Russell came off as very immature and petty at times.
- Mr. Fanservice: Russell is attractive and is therefore, appealing to the female viewers.
- Muscles Are Meaningful: He thinks his muscles define him, one thing he definitely shares in common with Jessie.
- The Napoleon: Russell is very aggressive, impulsive and brash.
- The Nicknamer: Russell coined nicknames for many houseguests.
- Nice Hat: Russell seemed to love wearing a variety of hats, particularly fedoras.
- Perma Stubble: He always seems to have a five o'clock shadow.
- The Quisling: Turned on Ronnie and started to target him instead.
- Rated M for Manly: Russell is very masculine and edgy.
- Sanity Slippage: Has a HUGE one after he was blindsided and backdoored by Jeff. He goes so far as to take it out on both Jeff and Jordan and gets into a major blow out with both of them.
- Ship Tease: With both Lydia and Chima.
- Short Dark And Snarky: Russell is one of the most snarky and sarcastic houseguests of the season.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: Russell curses a lot especially when he gets angry.
- Small Name, Big Ego: Russell had the biggest ego along with Jessie.
- Smug Snake: Russell is very cocky.
- Smug Super: Russell thought he was the strongest competitor and physical threat in the game.
- Sore Loser: Russell hates to lose.
- Spirited Competitor: This is expected since Russell is highly athletic.
- Walking Shirtless Scene: Russell is almost always shirtless. He could give both Jessie and Jeff a run for their money with how many times he's shirtless.
- Worthy Opponent: The reason why Jeff backdoored Russell. He saw him as a huge physical threat.
Born: March 8th, 1985 (age 24)
Hometown: Torrance, California
Occupation: Special Effects Make-Up Artist
Born: April 23rd, 1986 (age 23)
Hometown: Huntington Beach, California
Occupation: Professional Bodybuilder
- Action Guy: Jessie is very athletic and was cast as one of "The Athletes" of the season along with Jeff, Russell and Natalie.
- Alpha Bastard: One of the most cocky and arrogant guys in the house along with Russell.
- Arch-Enemy: Jeff. This is understandable considering that Jeff was responsible for his eviction.
- Arrogant Kung-Fu Guy: Could easily be the Trope Codifier.
- Asshole Victim: Jessie was blindsided by Jeff when Jeff used the Coup D'Etat power. He had the power for the first five weeks of the game and he ended up evicted because o a power that America had given to Jeff.
- Attention Whore: Jessie loves being the center of attention.
- Badass: Easily one of the toughest and strongest physical threats in the game.
- Badass Boast: When is Jessie not boasting and bragging about himself?
- Bash Brothers: With Russell.
- The Big Guy: Jessie is not tall, but he is muscular and built.
- Bruiser with a Soft Center: See Emotional Bruiser: Jessie does have a bit of a soft side.
- The Brute: See The Big Guy.
- The Casanova: Jessie had Natalie, Chima, and Lydia crying over his eviction.
- Chick Magnet: Lydia, Chima, and Natalie were nuts over Jessie, so much that they held a funeral for him after he was evicted.
- Control Freak: Jessie always wanted to be in control. His ego wouldn't settle for anything less.
- Creator's Pet: Jessie is a favourite of production.
- Deadpan Snarker: Jessie is actually very witty and funny at times.
- Did You Just Punch Out Cthulhu?: When Jessie nominated and backdoored both Braden and Casey.
- Disc Two Final Boss: Jessie was blindsided and evicted after Jeff won the Coup D'Etat power and used it.
- The Dragon: For Ronnie, the Big Bad.
- Co-Dragons: With Russell, Chima and Natalie for Ronnie.
- Dragon Ascendant: Takes over the role of villain after Ronnie is evicted. Not for long though, as Jessie is evicted after Ronnie.
- Drunk with Power: Jessie is always drunk with power, whether he has power or not.
- Dumb Jock: Jessie is athletic but doesn't seem to have much of a brain.
- Dumb Muscle: Jessie is definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed.
- Emotional Bruiser: Jessie does seem to have a soft side to him, despite coming off as very arrogant.
- Entitled Bastard: Jessie was very entitled and acted spoiled when things didn't go his way.
- Evil Counterpart: To Jeff. Both were a part of the Athletes clique, yet Jeff was seen as the "good athlete" and Jessie was seen as the "bad athlete".
- The Eeyore
- Fan Nickname: He is often known as "Mr. Pectacular".
- The Fighting Narcissist
- Foil: To Jeff. Although they are both athletes, Jeff is very likeable and charming and Jessie is unlikeable and arrogant.
- Gender-Blender Name: Jessie's name is unisex.
- Gentle Giant: Jessie is physically large, but he is not overly intimidating like Russell.
- Handsome Lech
- Heroic Build: He's a bodybuilder after all.
- He's Back: Jessie was a houseguest on Big Brother 10.
- Huge Guy, Tiny Girl: With Natalie.
- In-Series Nickname: "MR. PECTACULAR".
- It's All About Me: Jessie is highly selfish and self absorbed.
- Jerkass: BIG TIME.
- Large Ham: Jessie is very over the top.
- Man Child: Acts like a child most of the time with his self absorbed behaviour.
- Muscles Are Meaningful: It seems that all that is going for Jessie are his muscles.
- My Greatest Second Chance: Actually, played entirely straight.
- The Napoleon
- Narcissist: Jessie is very into himself.
- Older and Wiser: While he did do some of the same ol things that got him sent out last year, was a little more knowledgeable, and even when Natalie was telling him she was going to get rid of Lydia, just told her "okay" and then told her to keep him out of it.
- Rated M for Manly: Jessie is very testosterone filled.
- Running Gag: He's become this on the show; excluding his two seasons as a houseguest, he made additional appearances in the house during Big Brother 12 and 13, mostly to annoy the houseguests who "won" private time with him.
- Short Dark And Snarky: Jessie is very snarky.
- Small Name, Big Ego
- Smug Snake: Jessie has a huge ego.
- Smug Super
- Testosterone Poisoning: Everything about Jessie fits the masculine stereotypes, starting with his large muscles.
- Unwanted Harem: Had Lydia, Natalie and Chima in love with him.
- Walking Shirtless Scene
- Worthy Opponent: After Jeff used Coup De tat and put him out, Jesse even told Julie Chen that was the best move to make and that he'll vote for Jeff in the final two.
Born: July 28th, 1976 (age 33)
Hometown: Los Angeles, California
Occupation: Freelance Journalist
- Alas, Poor Scrappy: Chima basically realized that production and America favoured Jeff and Jordan over everyone else in the game and this set her off and caused her to have the ultimate breakdown. Chima ended up getting expelled after acting out and throwing away her microphone into the water and refusing to follow the rules of the game. Although Chima's behaviour was unacceptable, one can't help but feel sorry for Chima at the same time, because it was obvious that Chima had no shot against Jeff and Jordan and therefore also by extension, production.
- Aloof Dark-Haired Girl: Chima is very aloof and standoffish.
- Alpha Bitch: Chima was the biggest diva of the house.
- Angry Black Woman: Chima definitely seems to have an anger problem.
- Arch-Enemy: Russell. She really hated him and wanted him out of the game.
- Asshole Victim: Chima was seriously her own worst enemy and the major reason why she was expelled from the game was because of her poor attitude.
- Attention Whore: Chima always acted like a diva and wanted attention.
- Badass: Definitely not afraid to stand up for herself when she has to.
- The Baroness: Of the Rosa Klebb flavour.
- Berserk Button: Jeff's use of the 'Coup D'Etat' to override her nominations as HOH really set her off the rails.
- Bitch Alert: Chima is a big time bitch and she lets it known that she is a bitch through her actions and her diva behaviour.
- Black Best Friend: To Natalie, Lydia, Kevin, Michelle and Jessie.
- Black Boss Lady: Averted. Chima liked to think she was in control.
- Brainy Brunette: Chima was a member of the Brains clique.
- Brutal Honesty: Chima never hesitates to speak her mind and she is rather dramatic about it.
- Can't Take Criticism: Chima will get upset when people criticize her. Basically, she can dish it out but she can't take it.
- Cat Fight: With Michelle early in the season.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: Towards both Russell and Jessie.
- The Cynic: Chima was pessimistic and negative about everything and alway sounded defeated.
- Death Glare: Was Chima's signature facial expression.
- Digging Yourself Deeper: Chima only made herself become a bigger target in the game with her poor attitude. Chima finally had a huge breakdown and got expelled from the game.
- Disc Three Final Boss: Chima was expelled after she refused to follow the rules of the game.
- Does Not Like Men: Although she does have a Freudian Excuse (having been the victim of a particularly violent assault that required her to have reconstructive surgery), let's just say there comes a point where it's just being a brat.
- The Dragon: For Ronnie, the Big Bad.
- Co-Dragons: With Natalie, Russell and Jessie for Ronnie.
- Drama Queen: Chima thrived on drama and was constantly in the middle of fights.
- The Eeyore: Many houseguests complained that Chima constantly brought the house down with her behaviour and her antics.
- Entitled Bitch: Chima is the biggest diva by far and everything has to go her way or else she will act up.
- Fag Hag: For Kevin. He was a close ally of hers.
- Green-Eyed Monster: Chima is a very jealous and envious person by nature.
- Grumpy Bear: Chima was never happy no matter what was going on.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: It doesn't take much to set Chima off.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: With Natalie. She was her biggest ally in the game.
- Hollywood California: Originally from California.
- Hot-Blooded: Chima is very fiery and passionate. See Sassy Black Woman.
- Hysterical Woman: Chima is extremely melodramatic and beyond crazy.
- Ice Queen: Chima is the biggest bitch in the house.
- Iron Lady
- It's All About Me: Chima is very selfish and everything is always about her.
- Jerkass: Chima is a major bitch and is not that nice of a person.
- Karma Houdini: Called Russell a terrorist, but received no tongue-lashing from any of the houseguests (aside from Russell himself) about it.
- Large Ham: Chima's actions and mannerisms are very over the top.
- Manipulative Bitch
- Non-Gameplay Elimination: Was expelled from the house after throwing a fit and damaging her microphone after Jeff used the 'Coup D'Etat' privilege given to him, and refusing to pay for it.
- Noodle Incident: Averted; a few times the houseguests had spoken of her breaking the rules. When she was expelled, the show showed a montage of her covering up the cameras with blankets, threatening violent acts if Russell wasn't evicted, not wearing her microphone, and refusing to come to the diary room when called.
- The Prima Donna: Played straight.l Many houseguests say that she is a diva.
- Raised by Grandparents: Implied that her grandparents also had a big role in her life when she was growing up. When the show interviewed them about her behaviour, her grandparents said they did not raise her to be like that.
- Romantic Two-Girl Friendship: With Natalie.
- Sanity Slippage: Chima has a major one after she discovers that Jeff and Jordan are favoured by production. She ends up getting expelled after throwing her microphone into the water.
- Sassy Black Woman: Is not afraid to stand up for herself when she needs to.
- Smug Snake: Chima was very full of herself.
- Spoiled Brat: Chima was a huge diva and would act up if things didn't go her way.
- The Smart Girl: Chima was part of the Brains clique.
- Two First Names
- Unfortunate Implications: Not only did she give a racist tirade on the first week (which was censored), but she also had spouted several racist comments to Russell. To some, the Unfortunate Implications are because unlike Aaryn from Big Brother 15 or Dick from Big Brother 8, nobody outside the house really spoke up about it.
- Ungrateful Bitch: Chima could be the Trope Codifier. Chima never appreciated anything.
- Wild Hair: Her hair is her most noticeable physical feature.
- Woman Scorned: Partially the reason why she targeted Russell.
Born: January 15th, 1979 (age 30)
Hometown: Toledo, Ohio
Occupation: Video Game Expert
- Affably Evil: Ronnie can be completely polite and friendly to your face, but he will happily stab you in the back.
- Arch-Enemy: Russell and Laura. Both were onto him and were coming after him.
- Ascended Fanboy: Was so sure he'd dominate in the house because of this. He didn't.
- Badass: Ronnie had the entire house wrapped around his finger in the first few weeks.
- Badass Boast: Ronnie seriously believed that he was running the entire house and he even bragged about it during his DR sessions.
- Badass Bookworm: Ronnie is intelligent and he was put on the Brains clique.
- Big Bad: Ronnie was the major villain of the season.
- Bond Villain Stupidity: Ronnie had the opportunity to take out Jeff during the weak he was HOH but instead, he targeted either Russell or Laura. Turned out that was a huge mistake on Ronnie's part strategically as Jeff managed to win POV and remove himself off the block. on top of it, Jeff took Ronnie out by voting to evict him. Although targeting Russell and Laura was understandable, nominating Jeff during the time Ronnie was HOH was a very bad move because he created a new enemy.
- Butt Monkey: After being caught that he was playing both sides of the house, he was endlessly targeted and picked on by the other houseguests, in particular Russell.
- Cannot Keep a Secret: Ronnie spills or rats out everything that is told to him.
- Card-Carrying Villain: Ronnie seems to embrace his role as villain of the season.
- The Chessmaster: Manipulated the entire house, tried to turn the house upside down and played both sides of the house within a span of two weeks.
- Chronic Backstabbing Disorder: Ronnie has no problem with lying and backstabbing everyone.
- Combat Pragmatist: Ronnie is the type that would do anything to win, including lying, deceiving, and backstabbing.
- Constantly Curious: Ronnie was always invading others conversations in hopes of gathering info.
- Consummate Liar: If Ronnie's mouth is moving, he is most definitely lying.
- Crazy-Prepared: Ronnie always had a Plan A, Plan B, Plan C and a Plan Z.
- Dangerously Genre Savvy: Ronnie was aware of almost everything going on in the house.
- Deadpan Snarker: Ronnie's DR sessions are very sarcastic.
- Delusions Of Grandeur: Thought he had the entire house wrapped around his finger. Turns out he totally overplayed and got caught.
- Did You Just Punch Out Cthulhu?: Ronnie was the tie vote to evict Braden.
- The Determinator: One of the most determined and persistent players in the game.
- Dirty Coward: Ronnie was afraid of being exposed as he was playing both sides of the house.
- Disc One Final Boss: Ronnie was evicted by a 4-3 vote.
- Drunk with Power: Ronnie thought he was running the entire house and he became very power hungry and arrogant because of it.
- Evil Feels Good: Ronnie seems to love being the villain.
- Evil Genius: Ronnie is very strategic and manipulative.
- Evil Gloating: The biggest braggart in the entire game.
- Evil Is Hammy: Ronnie is very over the top and overdoes things at times.
- Evil Is Petty: Ronnie held a major grudge against Michelle for not using the POV on him and referred to her as the worst person that he has ever met in his entire life.
- Face of an Angel, Mind of a Demon: Ronnie looks like an innocent nerd, but he is very scheming and manipulative.
- Faux Affably Evil: Can be completely polite to your face and even downright friendly, but he will be busy scheming and backstabbing.
- Four Is Death: Ronnie is the fourth person evicted from the game.
- From Nobody to Nightmare: Ronnie came off as a friendly nerdy super fan who was a video gamer, but he was actually the most dangerous player in the game and was manipulating absolutely everyone in the house.
- Geek: Ronnie is the token male geek of the season.
- The Fool: Ronnie could have gone far in the game but he played way too hard, too fast.
- Insufferable Genius: Ronnie thinks that he is the most brilliant mastermind in the house and that he had the house wrapped around his finger. Turns out he was wrong as he got caught in his lies.
- Irrational Hatred: Ronnie really hated Michelle.
- It's All About Me: Ronnie always does things that will benefit him and only him even at the expense of his own allies.
- In-Series Nickname: "Ratty Ronnie" which was coined by Russell.
- Jerkass: Oh dear. Ronnie is definitely not a nice guy.
- Kid-Appeal Character: Ronnie looks like a kid himself so it's understandable.
- Knight Templar: Ronnie is very ruthless.
- Lack of Empathy: Ronnie has zero remorse for lying to and backstabbing everyone.
- Large Ham: Ronnie can be a little over the top at times.
- Light Is Not Good: Wore lighter colours but did not have good intentions.
- Limited Wardrobe: Did not seem to have a variety of clothes.
- Lovable Nerd: Subverted. Ronnie appears this way at first but he is actually very unlikeable.
- The Man Behind the Man: Ronnie was the one who was the puppet master and pulling all of the strings in the beginning of the game. He even had his own army of loyal minions doing all of his dirty work for him (i.e. Russell, Natalie, Jessie, Chima, Lydia).
- Manipulative Bastard: By far, the biggest manipulator and liar of the season. If he had gotten to the end of the game, he would have crossed over into Magnificent Bastard territory.
- Man Child: Ronnie is 30 but comes off as very immature.
- Megane: Ronnie wears glasses.
- The Mole: Ronnie played the Populars and gathered information from them to give to his real alliance (the Athletes).
- Most Gamers Are Male
- Muscles Are Meaningless
- Nerd: Ronnie is a huge video gamer.
- One of Us: Ronnie is a Big Brother super fan.
- Playing Both Sides: The major reason Ronnie was evicted.
- Sissy Villain
- The Smart Guy
- Wrong Genre Savvy: He accidentally messed up - he tried to play two sides of the house, but he was the swing vote the first week. By turning his back on the original alliance, he basically got the entire house coming after him (Sans Jessie)
Born: February 16th, 1968 (age 41)
Hometown: Boca Raton, Florida
Occupation: Fifth Grade Teacher
Born: December 21st, 1987 (age 21)
Hometown: Atlanta, Georgia
Born: September 13th, 1980 (age 28)
Hometown: Santa Monica, California