Characters: Big Brother 11
open/close all folders
- Ambiguously Brown: Kevin is half Japanese, half African American.
- Ascended Fanboy: Stated that he had wanted to be on the show numerous times.
- Born Unlucky
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: Convinced Jeff and Jordan to pick up the Idiot Ball, won the next Head of Household challenge, then proceeded to get Jeff evicted from the house, who was clearly going to win.
- Camp Gay
- Dangerously Genre Savvy: Suffice to say, had it not been for Jordan's Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass moment sending him out third, he would have won. Amongst the things he did was anticipate some kind of twist upon being told the Power of Veto was the only thing that would guarantee safety for that week. Kevin recognized this, and for once did not throw the challenge. When the twist was revealed as Coup de tat and Jesse was put on the block, it was actually Kevin's vote that sent Jesse out of the house, since he knew there was no way he could have beaten Jesse with his Cult-like control over the girls.
- Deadpan Snarker: Kevin was one of the more witty and humorous houseguests of the season.
- Gay Best Friend: To Lydia, Chima and Natalie.
- Obfuscating Stupidity: Threw almost every challenge (Except one) until later in the game and pretended to be The Load so the other alliance woudln't target him. And it worked - they targeted the emotionally unstable Lydia over him.
- Only Sane Man: Of his alliance, everyone else played way too personally.
- Real Men Love Jesus: Subverted. Kevin was a member of the Jehovah's Witnesses, but he was excommunicated at 21.
- The Smart Guy: Kevin is a graphic designer for a living.
- Surrounded by Idiots: After Jesse was evicted, Chima, Natalie, and Lydia held a small wind party in memory of him. Kevin meanwhile, didn't participate in this at all and simply sat next to him shooting the girls weird looks, then asking himself if Chima forgot Jesse put her on the block and also voted to evict Lydia.
- Threefer Token Minority: Is part-Black/part-Japanese (or as he put it, "Blackinese") and gay.
- Action Guy: Jessie is very athletic and was cast as one of "The Athletes" of the season along with Jeff, Russell and Natalie.
- Arrogant Kung-Fu Guy
- The Big Guy: Jessie is not tall, but he is muscular and built.
- The Brute: See The Big Guy
- The Casanova: Jessie had Natalie, Chima, and Lydia crying over his eviction.
- Disc One Final Boss
- Dumb Jock
- Dumb Muscle
- Handsome Lech
- Heroic Build
- He's Back: From Season 10.
- Huge Guy, Tiny Girl: With Natalie.
- Man Child
- My Greatest Second Chance: Actually, played entirely straight.
- Older and Wiser: While he did do some of the same ol things that got him sent out last year, was a little more knowledgeable, and even when Natalie was telling him she was going to get rid of Lydia, just told her "okay" and then told her to keep him out of it.
- Small Name, Big Ego
- Running Gag: He's become this on the show - excluding his two seasons as a houseguest, he made additional appearances in the house during Seasons 12 & 13, mostly to annoy the houseguests who "won" private time with him.
- Walking Shirtless Scene
- Worthy Opponent: After Jeff used Coup'de tat and put him out, Jesse even told Julie Chen that was the best move to make and that he'll vote for Jeff in the final two.
- Action Guy: Russell is very athletic. He was cast on "The Athletes" team.
- Ambiguously Brown: Russell is of Lebanese descent.
- Arrogant Kung-Fu Guy: Russell has the personality down to a T. He even fights and boxes.
- Bald of Awesome
- Berserk Button: Being back stabbed, lied to or betrayed is a sure way to get Russell angry and fired up. When Russell was betrayed by Jeff after he was back doored by Jeff, he went OFF on Jeff and Jordan.
- The Big Guy
- The Brute
- The Determinator: When Ronnie passed up the chance to backdoor Russell, Russell decided to make Ronnie's life a living hell. He constantly followed him around verbally abusing him and taunting him, and when Ronnie locked himself in the Head of Household room, he waited outside. Can't help but at least laugh at that, especially how the show edited it.
- Mr. Fanservice: Russell is attractive and is therefore, appealing to the female viewers.
- Perma Stubble: He always seems to have a five o'clock shadow.
- Walking Shirtless Scene: Russell is almost always shirtless. He could give both Jessie and Jeff a run for their money with how many times he's shirtless.
- Badass Adorable: She is normally a nice, calm girl but she can defend herself and kick ass when she has to.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Though easily one of the nicest houseguests of this season, she can still defend herself when need be.
- Born Lucky
- Brainless Beauty: Jordan is pretty but she's not an overly smart and brainy person.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: She more or less spends almost the entire game as The Load, then is taken to the final three because she'll be easier to beat. However, she proceeds to beat Natalie and Kevin in one-on-one challenges, then chooses to sit next to Natalie at the end, a move which definitely won her the game.
- The Chick
- The Cutie: Jordan is very loveable and adorable.
- The Ditz/Dumb Blonde: Jordan appears to have her head in the clouds for the vast majority of the time.
- Dixie/Southern Accent: Jordan has a Southern drawl because she is originally from North Carolina.
- Everyone Loves Blondes: Jordan is very popular with fans.
- Fan-Preferred Couple: With Jeff. They ultimately did become an Official Couple, when the season ended.
- Girl Next Door: Jordan is sweet, nice, and friendly. She is the kind of friend everyone would want to have.
- The Heart: Of the season along with Jeff. It's safe to say out of a house with a bunch of crappy people, Jordan (and Jeff) were the genuinely nice ones.
- Idiot Ball: Yes, listen to Kevin and go along to bcakdoor russell. Backstab your own alliance when you have two obvious targets. Great idea.
- The Load: Was, admittedly, this for most of the season. Once her main allies were out of the house, however, she Took a Level in Badass and was able to keep herself in the game, to the point where she actually won.
- Nice Girl: Jordan is the nicest and most genuine person.
- Plucky Girl: Jordan is very optimistic and upbeat.
- The Pollyanna
- Spotlight-Stealing Squad: Her and Jeff received much attention and screen time during the course of the season. They are often seen as the "stars" of the season and even got much media attention long after the season was over.
- Southern Belle
- Sweet Home Alabama: Jordan originally hails from North Carolina.
- Will They or Won't They?: With Jeff for the vast majority of the season. They Do and after the show, they start officially dating and are now an Official Couple.
- Action Girl: In the sense that Natalie is very athletic and active physically.
- Ambiguously Brown: Natalie is half African-American, half-Argentinian.
- Braids of Action: Natalie sometimes wore her hair in braids.
- Cute Bruiser
- Elimination Houdini
- Fag Hag: Natalie's biggest ally in the game was Kevin.
- Fan Nickname: Many Big Brother fans call Natalie "Gnat" or "Nasty Natalie" because of her poor hygiene.
- Gamer Chick: Natalie loves playing card games, in particular poker.
- Huge Guy, Tiny Girl: With Jessie.
- The Ingenue: Pretended to be this in the house, claiming she was 18 to the other houseguests… which made no sense, because the minimum age to get on the show in the first place is 21.
- Informed Ability: She claims she is a competitor, being a Tae Kwon Dao champion who is afraid of dragonflies, and put on a pathetic performance at challenges. Even though she helped her clique win the first HOH challenge (and won the final four head of household by herself), it wasn't enough to make up for just about everything else she did.
- The Lad-ette
- Little Miss Badass
- Meaningful Nickname: Scrappy. Come on, did you ever read TV Tropes?
- One of the Boys
- Passionate Sports Girl
- The Pigpen: Natalie is known to have poor hygiene and goes days without washing or showering.
- The Scrappy: Basically, this is Natalie's nickname amongst fans, as well as her personality.
- Spicy Latina: It counts since she is half Latina (Argentinian).
- True Companions: With Jessie, Lydia, Kevin, and Chima.
- Waif-Fu: Natalie is petite but she can kick ass and is highly athletic.
- Action Guy: Jeff is athletic and was cast on "The Athletes" team.
- Battle Couple: With Jordan.
- Berserk Button: Do not attack Jordan, betray him or lie to him. He will go off on you.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Jeff is generally nice and friendly and sociable, but DO NOT cross him. It won't be pretty and he will give you a piece of his mind.
- Big Good: Jeff (along with Jordan) was the "good one" of the season.
- The Big Guy: Jeff is not overly tall, but he is rather built and athletic.
- Brutally Honest: Jeff speaks his mind and is rather strong in his opinions. Not only that, but he is very passionate as well.
- The Charmer/Chick Magnet: Jeff is a little bit on the cocky side, but he is very charming and endearing.
- Chicago: Jeff is originally from Illinois.
- Competition Freak: Jeff is one of the most competitive house guests of the season.
- The Dandy: Jeff is very masculine but he is very conscious of his appearance and he takes care of himself.
- Deadpan Snarker: Jeff is very witty and humorous.
- The Determinator: Jeff is very determined, competitive and persistent. He has a strong fighting spirit in the game.
- Did You Just Punch Out Cthulhu?: Jeff back doored Russell using the POV. This resulted in Russell blowing up on him big time.
- Dumb Jock: Subverted. Jeff isn't really dumb by any means, but he's made a lot of mistakes that have cost him the game. He doesn't always think logically or strategically.
- Fan-Preferred Couple: With Jordan. They ultimately did become an Official Couple, when the season ended.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: Jeff loses his cool rather quickly and gets easily irritated and angered.
- Hot-Blooded: Jeff is very emotional, impulsive and hot headed.
- Hunk: Jeff is very physically attractive. It is no wonder that he is extremely popular with Big Brother female fans.
- Karma Houdini: Jeff had called Russell a "faggot" and never got called out on it.
- Idiot Ball: Yes, Jeff...remove someone from the block and then replace them with your own alliance member. Yes, listen to the person from the other alliance who is scrambling to keep himself safe in the game and will do just about anything to get farther...great idea.
- Lovable Jock: The opposite of Russell, who is a Jerk Jock.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: Jeff curses quite a bit.
- Spirited Competitor: Jeff has a competitive nature and takes every competition seriously. He likes to win.
- Spotlight-Stealing Squad: He and Jordan were featured the most during the course of the season. Jeff and Jordan also receive much media attention long after the season was over.
- Memetic Mutation: "Cootie Taw?!"
- Midwestern Accent: Jeff has a strong Chicagoan accent due to originally being from Illinois.
- Mr. Fanservice: Jeff is very popular amongst the female viewing population. Some consider Jeff to be one of the hottest male contestants in Big Brother history.
- "Stop Having Fun" Guys: In-Universe, although he's nowhere near as bad as he is in season 13.
- Tall, Dark and Handsome
- Tall, Dark and Snarky
- Angry Black Woman
- Berserk Button: Jeff's use of the 'Coup D'Etat' to override her nominations as HOH really set her off the rails.
- Does Not Like Men: Although she does have a Freudian Excuse (having been the victim of a particularly violent assault that required her to have reconstructive surgery), let's just say there comes a point where it's just being a brat.
- Karma Houdini: Called Russell a terrorist, but received no tongue-lashing from any of the houseguests (aside from Russell himself) about it.
- Non-Gameplay Elimination: Was expelled from the house after throwing a fit and damaging her microphone after Jeff used the 'Coup D'Etat' privilege given to him, and refusing to pay for it.
- Noodle Incident: Averted - a few times the houseguests had spoken of her breaking the rules. When she was expelled, the show showed a montage of her covering up the cameras with blankets, threatening violent acts if Russell wasn't evicted, not wearing her microphone, and refusing to come to the diary room when called.
- Raised by Grandparents: Implied that her grandparents also had a big role in her life when she was growing up. When the show interviewed them about her behaviour, her grandparents said they did not raise her to be like that.
- Sassy Black Woman
- Token Black: The only black houseguest that year. (Not counting Kevin due to being mixed)
- Unfortunate Implications: Not only did she give a racist tirade on the first week (Which was censored), but she also had spouted several racist comments to Russell. To some, the Unfortunate Implications are because unlike Aaryn from season 15 or Dick from season 8, nobody outside the house really spoke up about it.
- Wild Hair