Jimmy Saied Wehba (September 29, 1934 August 19, 2010) was an American Professional Wrestler and manager from Vernon, TX as General Skandor Akbar. He started his career under his own name in 1963 before changing it upon the suggestion of Fritz Von Erich. He competed in various National Wrestling Alliance territories, the WWWF and Australia before finding his niche as a manager. He was best known for his work in Texas and in the Mid-South/UWF. He passed away from prostate cancer in 2010 at the age of 76. He was a 1x NWA Georgia Tag Team Champion, a 1x Mid-South North American Heavyweight Champion, a 4x NWA United States (Mid-South) Tag Team Champion, a 1x Austra-Asian Heavyweight Champion and a 1x Austra-Asian Tag Team Champion. He was inducted into the Texas Wrestling Hall of Fame in 2011.
- Arch-Enemy: The Von Erichs, "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan. Eric Embry, later on with the WCCW -> USWA transition in Texas.
- Badass Teacher: Also worked as a trainer, and some of his graduates include Goldust and Jacqueline.
- He was also a road mentor for many wrestlers he didn't directly teach, such as Duggan, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, and Jim Ross. When he died, Dave Meltzer's obituary recalled a story of Austin handwriting a letter to Akbar shortly before his passing, thanking him for all Akbar had done for him, and Jim Ross relaying the letter by hand.
- Bash Brothers: Danny Hodge, Ox Baker.
- Beard of Evil/Permastubble: He varied between these two.
- Boring, but Practical: Never a territory-carrying manager like Jim Cornette or Bobby Heenan, but was regarded as one of the most all-around dependable talents in the business, and promoters such as Fritz Von Erich or Bill Watts would more or less bring him in because they liked him, and he taught good habits to the talent he managed.
- Cool Shades: At times.
- Finishing Move: Camel Clutch.
- Foreign Wrestling Heel: One of the best of his era. Usually billed from Syria, Lebanon or Saudi Arabia. (The real-life Jim Wehba was a Texan of Lebanese descent.)
- Meaningful Name: Skandor Akbar is Arabic for "Alexander the Great."
- Negated Moment of Awesome: Would have challenged Bruno Sammartino for the WWF title; unfortunately, Sammartino was injured in a freak accident by green wrestler Stan Hansen, putting him out of action during the time the feud would have happened.
- Ooh, Me Accent's Slipping: Never even bothered with one, going for straight Texas on the mic.
- Power Stable: Devastation Inc., which included Kamala, the Missing Link, Cactus Jack, Ted DiBiase, The Wild Samoans, "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan, King Kong Bundy, Wayne Farris (pre-Honky Tonk Man), Big Bubba Rogers, Hercules Hernandez, "Dr. Death" Steve Williams, The One Man Gang, Butch Reed, "Stunning" Steve Austin, The Punisher (The Undertaker), The Iron Sheik, Killer Khan, and MANY MORE.
- Smoking Is Cool: Would smoke cigars as a manager to annoy the fans.
- Spell My Name with an S: His name is sometimes found misspelled as "Scandor" or "Scandar."
- Tag Team: Akbar's Army, Jerry Brown and Ron McFarlane in NWA Tri-State, the precursor to Mid-South.
- For a very brief time in 1987, after National Wrestling Alliance promoter Jim Crockett had bought out the UWF, Akbar had a team called the Canadian Kodiaks, Bear and Claw.