You are a new student at Mizaki School. After being greeted by two girls, Akari and Enju, you admit to them that what your goal for the school year is to have a completely ordinary life. While it doesn't sound like a major goal, the truth is, you're a ronin ninja who left your village due to being tired of the ninja life. But your past is something you can't just walk away from...especially when your new friends want to start a Ninja Seeking Club!
It is available on iOS and Android (via the Google Play store), and PC (via Steam).
Moe! Ninja Girls contains examples of:
- Accidental Pervert: The player / Kazuki. That said, they don't seem to mind it when the moments happen.
- Affectionate Parody: Of ninja, harem, and coming-of-age high school animes. That said, it does have its serious and darker moments.
- Allegedly Free Game: There are a variety of different outfits for the girls in the game, which are earned through limited events and Gatcha pulls. The materials required for these can be earned in-game, or purchased in bulk. Payments are also required for fast story progression, mandatory Ninja Tool checkpoints, outfit storage space...
- Alternate Universe Fic: Some of the bonus stories unlocked from limited events are these, such as the May 2019 "Full Erotica Alchemist" event taking place in a setting where the main characters are alchemists instead of ninjas.
- Battle Harem: The player is a male ninja in a school club, surrounded by beautiful female classmates: all of whom are battle capable ninjas and are attracted to him one way or another. Do the math.
- Crash-Into Hello: The first meeting with Akari and Enju involves Akari's bike going out of control, and Enju and the player trying (and failing) to stop it.
- How We Got Here: The Prologue is the first official meeting of the Ninja Seeking Club, while Season 1 is all about how it was formed.
- Ms. Fanservice: Pretty much any female character, except Cy.
- Multiple Endings: Each story arc of the game can end in three different ways, two focusing on a different girl, and one that's plain.
- Relationship Values: Each Season focuses on two specific girls, and at multiple points, the player has a choice of dialogue that will influence their relationship with them. If a certain threshold is reached with one girl by the end of a Season, an epilogue with them becomes available.
- Technicolor Ninjas: All of the ninja garbs are very colourful.