In order to financially support her beloved darling, a high schooler named Marshmallow Holly must clear away the dust and solve the mystery behind the haunted apartment complex of Fairewell Heights to collect her paycheck as a part time maid. There are rooms where love is covered in dust. Places where ghosts and monsters shop. Marshmallow must solve the mystery behind each of these rooms! A comedy game packed with minigames and a touching story! It is a cleaning adventure game that will sweep you away!
Translation on RPG Maker.net here.
This game provides examples of:
- Adaptation Name Change: In the original Japanese version, Fairwell's name is Doron (ドロン).
- Alice Allusion: An Alice costume for the Alice Shop, which sells Cakes, Tea, Mushrooms, and Cards, and whose customers are Queens who use Off with His Head!, and servants. Also, the first customer is one who is worrying about being late.
- Ambiguously Gay: Fairwell is very effeminate and likes crossdressing for fun. Also, in the Japanese version, he uses feminine language pronouns.
- Asteroids Monster: When the Golden Yellow Mushroom is cut up, it turns into four smaller versions.
- But Thou Must!: You must steal the money from the Alice Shop.Steal that money!Casually put it in your pocket.Five-finger discount that loot!
- Cargo Ship: At the end of the story it's revealed that Marshmallow's "darling" is her car. And she's sexually attracted to it. Fairewell is understably squicked.
- Cosplay: Marshmallow changes into a new costume for every room she enters to clean. Although, she changes voluntarily in the first two rooms, she is changed by others in the later rooms. Also Fairwell likes crossdressing in female outfits and in the Bonus Room, Marshmallow has the option to make him wear her costumes.
- Cowboy: The Cowgirl variation. There's a Cowgirl costume when entering the landscape picture world in Artie's room.
- Crystal Ball:
I see these things all the time!
- It's in Jinn's room, the magic room, on the table. On activating it, Marshmallow says:
Too bad I can't see anything in it...
According to my CRYSTAL ball...
- When Jinn gives fortunes, he precedes the announcement of the fortune type with:
- Death Seeker: Fairwell wants to kill himself because in the past he accidentally summoned Undertaker, causing the Fairewell Heights to crumble and his parents to die in the subsequent collapse. He blames himself for his parents deaths and wants to commit suicide. Fortunately he gets better after reconciling with the spirits of his parents and befriending Marshmallow.
- Dem Bones: One of the customers of the Alice Shop is a Skeleton Soldier.
- Drives Like Crazy: Marshmallow drives so fast that Fairwell said something to the effect of My Life Flashed Before My Eyes.
- Flight: There's the Flying Angel costume which allows Marshmallow to fly.
- Flying Broomstick: On examining the broomstick in the Magic room, Marshmallow says:"A witch's broom! I wonder if I can fly on this?"
- Fortune Teller: Jinn serves as one in the Bonus Room. He gives fortunes that are randomly Normal, Great, Excellent, or Unfortunate Things.
- Hidden Object Game: The Spot The Difference type is the thing you have to do for the Magic Room.
- Holy Halo: A halo is part of the Angel costume.
- Horned Humanoid: Undertaker, who has curled horns on her head.
- Odd Name Out: Jinn and Lords Whitepeach and Blackberry are the demon world's Cat Pile BROTHERS!! But, Jinn isn't named after a food like Lords Whitepeach and Blackberry.
- Our Angels Are Different: According to the Angel costume, they have Holy Halos and are Winged Humanoids.
- Magical Girl: There's a Magical Girl costume that is worn when in the Magic room.
- Meido: Marshmallow's a high school girl working as a maid for money.
- Meaningful Name: Fasha the Fashionista, and Artie the Artist.
- My Life Flashed Before My Eyes: Fairwell, after finding out that Marshmallow Drives Like Crazy:"Sorry, I'm still seeing my life flash before my eyes..."
- Portal Picture: Marshmallow enters the landscape picture world by being painted into it..
- Pictorial Speech Bubble: A Heart Symbol one, when in the Alice Shop, Marshmallow says:I have the power to have my way with my beloved darling, I can do ANYTHING I want with him! ♡
- Robe and Wizard Hat: A black set is part of the Magic Room. When activated, Marshmallow says:"A Wizard's robe and hat! I'd love to try them on!"
- Save-Game Limits: Can save basically anywhen, even in the middle of conversations, and there are 15 save slots.
- Self-Made Orphan: Poor Fairwell....
- Sherlock Homage: The Great Detective costume has a deerstalker hat.
Elementary, my dear Watson.
- When selecting "The perp went into this room!", when solving a mystery in Artie's room, where you wear the Great Detective costume, Marshmallow responds with:
- Talking Animal: Jinn and Lords Whitepeach and Blackberry are all talking cats.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Marshmallow has blue hair.
- Wingding Eyes: Marshmallow's eyes turn into hearts when in her car, saying:Mmm! This wind feels great!
- Winged Humanoid: Fluffy wings are part of the Angel costume.