- Acting for Two:
- Shunji Igarashi also plays the inspiration for Ultraman Mebius' human form, Hiroto Ban, in Episode 22.
- Keiichi Nanba voices Ultraman Hikari and Kodaigon as well.
- God Never Said That: A common misconception about the Alien Mefilas in this series is that he's the original one from Ultraman. This actually stems from an April Fools promotion done by Tsuburaya Productions, but is not helped by him having the same voice actor and the fact that the original one's fate remains unknown to this day.
- Hey, It's That Sound!: Dinozaur's screech is none other than that of Gigan!
- Milestone Celebration: For the 40th anniversary of Ultraman, hence the return to the original Showa universe after 25 years of alternate ones. Not to mention dozens of Mythology Gags, bringing back the original actors of many characters, and a boatload of monsters from earlier series.
- The Other Darrin: After Shunji Igarashi retired from acting in 2013, subsequent appearances of Mebius (games and live action) were either made with Shunji's stock grunts or voiced by Jun Fukuyama (in the Ginga S Movie, a combination of both).
- Promoted Fanboy: Shunji Igarashi watched Ultraman Tiga in his childhood and was excited to meet Daigo's actor (Hiroshi Nagano) in Superior Ultraman 8 Brothers.
- Prop Recycling:
- Role Reprisal: Lots.
- Susumu Kurobe, Kohji Moritsugu, Jiro Dan, Keiji Takamine, Ryu Manatsu, and Hatsunori Hasegawa replay Shin Hayata, Dan Moroboshi, Hideki Goh, Seiji Hokuto, Gen Ohtori, and Takeshi Yamato again.
- Seizo Kato returns to voice Alien Mefilas, while Takeshi Aono reprises Alien Zarab in The Movie — both for the first time in forty years.
- Motomu Kiyokawa returns as the voice of Alien Babalou in Episode 35, as well as Ultraman King in the Ultraman Hikari Saga and Armour of Darkness Gaidens.
- Mitsuko Hoshi returns as Yuko Minami in "Ace's Wish".
- The students of Sakuragaoka Middle School return all grown up in "Teacher's Memories".
- What Could Have Been: Kotaro Higashi was supposed to return in Episodes 29 and 30 (as well as The Movie), but Saburo Shinoda was too busy at the time, hence why Ultraman Taro is the only one of the classic Ultra heroes never seen in his human form in Ultraman Mebius.
- You Look Familiar: Daisuke Gori first did the voice of Alien Temperor in the movie, then Deathrem in the final arc of Mebius. Its not a huge stretch to identify the similarities of his characters' voices.
Trivia / Ultraman Mebius