Various Doraemon pinball games have been made over the years. There's only been one full-size table, which was made in Taiwan. There have been some miniature tables, such as Doraemon Battle Dome, Doraemon Baseball Game (based off of 3D Ace), Doraemon Exploration Game Round, and a do-it-yourself paper pinball table included with a magazine. There have also been handheld pinball games, including Doraemon, Doraemon Pinball Game, and Stand by Me Doraemon.
The pinball games generally have simple gameplay without any intricate ideas or plots. The most unique ones would probably be Doraemon Baseball Game, which is themed around baseball, and Doraemon Exploration Game Round, which is themed around all of the characters' past adventures. The rest are mostly generic pinball games with added Doraemon imagery.
The Doraemon pinballs provide examples of:
- Baseball Episode: Doraemon Baseball Game is a pinball game about the characters playing baseball outside.
- Everything's Better with Rainbows: Doraemon Pinball Game and the board for Doraemon Battle Dome includes rainbows.
- Everything's Better with Spinning: Doraemon Pinball Game and some of the other games include spinners.
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin: Doraemon Pinball Game is... a Doraemon pinball game.
- Face on the Cover: Doraemon's face is used on the packaging of some of the games.
- Gratuitous English: Some of the games write out the title in English, even though everything else is in Japanese.
- No Plot? No Problem!: The games don't have or need plots. They're just pinball games with Doraemon characters thrown in.
- Rainbow Lite: Doraemon Pinball Game includes a rainbow with only pink, orange, and yellow.
- Score Multiplier: In the Taiwanese game, if the first ball hits the lamp, the score is doubled.
- Shifted to CGI: Doraemon Battle Dome renders Doraemon in 3D, unlike the show, which uses 2D.
- Space Episode: Doraemon Battle Dome takes place in outer space, with planets and rainbows being visible in the game.
- The Stinger: Doraemon Battle Dome is shown as a stinger at the end of a commercial for a normal Battle Dome game.
- Themed Stock Board Game: Doraemon Battle Dome and Doraemon Baseball Game are based off of Battle Dome and 3D Ace respectively.
- Threatening Shark: Doraemon is threatened by a shark while he's in the ocean in Doraemon Exploration Game Round.