Describe Crossover Chaos here.
The short answer is that it's a Deviant ART roleplay on steroids.
The long answer is a little bit more complicated then that.
It is known for it's long length, and the unique takes of the characters that inhabit the universe where it takes place.
It currently has 4 main series, those being Crossover Meme, affectionally nicknamed by K Ll NGER as V1, Crossover Chaos v2, Crossover Chaos v3, and Agents Of C.H.A.O.S.
It also has one spinoff, that being Crossover Chaos: Recrossed.
This series provides examples of:
- Absurdly Sharp Blade: Many characters wield these, the most famous examples being the fanfic's versions of Loretta Swit, Kyle Carrozza and Prohyas from Mighty Magiswords.
- A God Am I: Played with. Jamie is literally the reincarnation of God himself, but he didn't have powers until after being experimented on by scientists. However, he still went insane, and has a god complex. However, he's still on the side of good. It was played straight with Herobrine, until his HeelFace Turn.
- A Wizard Did It: When a character changes appearance in any way, it's usually said that Jamie did it.
- Acrofatic: Kyle is surprisingly flexible for a man of his build.
- All Myths Are True: Practically runs on this trope. All mythical creatures are treated like human citizens in this world. Also, Jamie Farr and Kyle Carrozza are God and Satan reincarnated in this series, respectively.
- Artificial Limbs: Killer has had a robotic left arm since v1, and Kyle has had prosthetic legs since Agents of C.H.A.O.S.
- Author Appeal: The series runs on this quite extensively. The two authors like to throw in anything that holds their interests at any given time, and will usually change parts of characters to fit. For K Ll NGER, this tends to be what was considered edgy in the 90's and 2000's, as well as people from Real Life, Live Action Tv, and Western Animation, and for Ninja Kitty Of Rage, this usually tends to involve religion and the occult, as well as Anime, Video Games, and stuff made by Disney.
- Author Filibuster: Both muns use characters as this, and it's acknowleged. For K Ll NGER, it's Klinger and Kyle, and for Ninja Kitty Of Rage, it's Britain and Flonne. This is lampshaded, but only when one of Ninja's characters does this. Word of God says that the characters are too intimidated by the characters K Ll NGER plays to call them out on it.
- Beauty, Brains, and Brawn: Kyle, Luke and Lindsay are this, Lindsay being the brains, Kyle being the brawn, and Luke being the beauty.
- Betty and Veronica: Both trios have this kind of situation going on. The Light Trio (Klinger, France and Jamie) had this more traditional, but genderswapped. Klinger (Archie) was married to France (Betty) for a while, before Jamie (Veronica) tried to take her from France. And the Dark Trio (Kyle, Luke and Lindsay) had this a bit less traditional, with Luke (Archie) falling in love with Kyle (Veronica) first, and then Lindsay (Betty), even though Kyle and Lindsay were already married to each other. Both situations have the same conclusion, though. Klinger marries Jamie and remarries France, and Luke is set to marry both Kyle and Lindsay.
- Brainwashed and Crazy: Beetle when he is Project Omnicron.
- Cast Full of Gay: There's a trans woman, 3 bisexual men, a gay man, an agender person, a demigirl, and a non-binary person. That's more then half of the main cast.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: Flanderization appears to be slowly turning Luke into this.
- Color-Coded Characters: Most of the characters have some sort of assigned colour to them. For example, Kyle's colours are red, black, silver and seafoam green, Lindsay's is pastel pink, red, and purple, Luke's are orange, blue and yellow, and Prohyas' are baby blue, pastel pink, and orange.
- Crazy Jealous Guy: Beetle is shown to be this, especially in earlier materials. Word of God says Kyle's also this.
- Cyborg: Hawkeye was this for a while. Also, Beetle as Project Omnicron.
- Dark Is Not Evil: Kyle is a biker demon that looks like he dresses exclusively in clothes from Hot Topic, but he's one of the nicest guys in the series.
- Deadpan Snarker: Britain is more sarcastic in Crossover Chaos then he is in his original series.
- Dirty Old Man: Handwaved. Jamie is horny due to hormonal changes because of the spirits that possess his body.
- Divine Parentage: The entire Colmare family is descended from Xedra, the being that made the very first omniverse. Why is this important? Because it's been revealed that Herobrine, Kyle, Luke, Lindsay and Jamie are all related by blood to xem!
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: Beetle is usually mistaken for a woman in the series.
- Flanderization: All of the characters personalities have been exaggerated from when they first appeared. Luke appears to be going through a second one of this.
- Friend to All Living Things: Lampshaded with Prohyas. According to Word of God, Animals like his scent (especially cats), and will follow him everywhere he goes.
- Genki Girl: Flonne, like she is in her original series, is this. Flanderization is also turning Luke into the male version as well.
- Glowing Eyes: Overlaps with Fireball Eyeballs. Jamie's right eye is a glowing eye flame, and the glow changes colour depending on the spirit that's in control of his body at that time.
- Guardian Angel: Klinger becomes this twice in v2, once by getting stabbed, and the second time by a building collapsing on her in a fire. Prohyas becomes this in Agents of C.H.A.O.S by being stabbed by a mook. Lindsay becomes this after getting stabbed by an angry husband of a woman she's trying to save from abuse.
- Hammerspace Hair: Kyle can pull weapons out of his muttonchops.
- Hartman Hips: Klinger has these, and in a Rare Male Example, Prohyas has these as well. For both of them, it's because their hip and thigh muscles are overly developed.
- Heroes "R" Us: C.H.A.O.S is this, but with characters from all across media, in the middle of Missouri.
- Hollywood Autism: The fanfic's version of Prohyas is autistic, according to Word of God. It's not written in a very accurate way.
- Hot Blooded Sideburns: Like his real life counterpart, Kyle has these.
- I Call It "Vera": Mike called his sword Lady, and Britain called his old sword Saul.
- Little Bit Beastly: This fanfic's version of Krystal is this, because she is a human woman with dark blue fox ears.
- Long-Lost Relative: The poltergeist that ran everyone out of the Hanna-Barbera building? She's Lindsay's aunt!
- Magical Girl: Lindsay is this. It's implied she even has her own transformation sequence.
- Mr. Fanservice: Killer was this in early parts of the story, but that title now belongs to Jamie.
- Murderous Thighs: Prohyas has been seen doing this in the supplementary materials.
- Nerd Glasses: Kyle has these, but with red lenses.
- Never Recycle a Building: Unlike Real Life, the Hanna-Barbera studios are this trope. It's been sitting abandoned since 1996 due to the fact that a poltergeist got violent, and ran everyone out of the building. The poltergeist is Lindsay's (fictional) aunt Audrey.
- Papa Wolf: Killer will get very violent if someone dares to hurt his children.
- Polyamory: Used quite frequently in the series. Both Jamie, Klinger and France's relationship, as well as Kyle, Luke and Lindsay's, have both turned into this.
- Power Dyes Your Hair: This is said to what happened to an alternate universe Kyle where he has Jamie's life instead. His hair is a very bright white, and that also includes his eyebrows, and most of his body hair... except for his muttonchops, which are still a very dark brown.
- Rapunzel Hair: A Rare Male Example in an alternate universe Kyle where he has Jamie's life instead. Even when braided up, his hair reaches his ankles. When it's undone, however? It's at least 15 feet long.
- Rose-Haired Sweetie: Klinger is a very nice woman. She also has pink hair.
- Security Blanket: Prohyas' plush cat, given to him as a gift by Jamie.
- Shell-Shocked Veteran: Killer became this after almost getting killed by Project Omnicron, aka Beetle Bailey, his husband.
- Silver Fox: Jamie is this. Characters have fawned over how attractive he is.
- Super Strength: Klinger and Killer have this in spades.
- Tender Tears: Prohyas cries a lot, even when happy. Word of God says it's because he doesn't know how to let out emotion any other way.
- The Casanova: Killer was this... until he made his then genderflipped friend Beetle pregnant.
- The Corruption: Britain's left arm has this because of Drakath the Chaos Lord.
- The Fool: Prohyas is this. He's not the brightest, but is very lucky.
- Two Guys and a Girl: Kyle, Luke and Lindsay.
- Wholesome Crossdresser: Luke is one of the good guys, and is very nice, and positive. He is very comfortable with wearing dresses, and this is seen as a good thing in the series.
- Workout Fanservice: This has been used many times in the story, especially with Klinger (both pre-transition AND post-transition) and Killer.
- Widget Series: Considered a Wicket and a WAT. Considering this series has Luke Ski lay an egg via a spell, and a miniature version of him pops out, which he calls his son as well as the aforementioned Jamie Farr and Kyle Carrozza being God and Satan, it fits this title perfectly. It's not called Crossover Chaos for nothing.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Used a lot in this series. Klinger has pastel pink hair, Prohyas has light blue hair, Vambre has dark purple hair, and Krystal has dark blue hair.