Watch her in, among other things:
- Kids Incorporated (billed as Love Hewitt)
- Munchie (ditto)
- Shaky Ground
- Sister Act 2: Back In The Habit (billed as Jennifer "Love" Hewitt, even though Love is her real middle name)
- The Byrds Of Paradise
- House Arrest
- I Know What You Did Last Summer
- Can't Hardly Wait
- The Audrey Hepburn Story
- The Tuxedo
- Garfield: A Tale Of Two Kitties
- Shortcut To Happiness
- Party of Five
- Time Of Your Life (Spin-Off from Party of Five)
- Ghost Whisperer
- American Dreams (as Nancy Sinatra)
- The Client List
- Criminal Minds
Hear her on:
- Love Songs (1992)
- Let's Go Bang (1995)
- Jennifer Love Hewitt (1996)
- BareNaked (2002)
She has also contributed songs to several of her movies, including the aforementioned House Arrest, Can't Hardly Wait and I Still Know What You Did Last Summer.
To tell you our tropes, we have to tell you hers:
- As Herself: On Family Guy, The Weekenders and in non-cartoon form in Tropic Thunder.
- Big Bra to Fill: Inverted when she starred in the TV movie The Audrey Hepburn Story. As Newsweek noted, "Hepburn was famously flat-chested. Hewitt is famously not". Hewitt also does her own singing, unlike Hepburn.
- Buxom Is Better:
- There was once an entire website devoted just to her breasts.
- Averted when her cleavage was digitally eliminated in some print advertisements for The Client List (which was to be expected, given it was made for a channel not known for courting male viewers).
- CamelCase: BareNaked
- Dull Surprise: This is her default expression in Ghost Whisperer.
- Genki Girl: Has had a reputation of being incredibly bubbly, often to Pollyanna heights.
- Hand-Hiding Sleeves: As Sarah Reeves she helped popularize the cute version in America.
- Ms. Fanservice: Jennifer is this in many of her movies and TV shows.
- Nipple and Dimed: Her fans' Pet Peeve Trope, since she's managed to avoid actually exposing her breasts, limiting herself to Sideboob, Modesty Towel, Godiva Hair, Hand-or-Object Underwear, Toplessness from the Back or simply cleavage.
- Did a Sexy Soaked Shirt scene running in the rain on The Client List with some slight nipple exposure.
- Of Corsets Sexy: Just check out this◊ picture.
- Panty Shot:
- Teens Are Short: Was able to hang onto a few teen roles after she turned eighteen, due to only being 5 ft 2.
- Theme Naming: She has two children, daughter Autumn and son Atticus.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: Jennifer is claustrophobic and while filming a scene in an underground tunnel for Ghost Whisperer a removable wall had to be installed so she could get out quickly.
"Later days! Hahahahaha... I feel like such a dork!"