Voiced by: Lizzie Waterworth-Sante
An insatiable curiosity and boundless energy make the scrappy Bello a driving force among his friends. He reads a lot of comic books, his favorite being Jammboman which he has actually created himself! Bello has big ideas and values his friends, especially his best friend and sidekick Goomo. His very presence can put a smile on your face. These attributes make Bello nearly everyones go-to guy for good times and adventures. And if there are no adventures, hell invent one with many twists and turns.
Voiced by: Maria Darling
Goomo takes the world in through his heart. His goal in conflicts is to find an expedient solution that makes everyone happy again. But he usually comes up with emotion-based options that get situations really spinning out of control if they dont solve them entirely. Goomo is basically a happy guy. He finds complete freedom of expression in dancing. Goomo is most comfortable with his best friend Bello and loves to play along with his games, especially as Sidekickman when Bello is Jammboman.
- Fat Idiot: He's shown to act like this sometimes, due to being a young child. Other times, however, he can be very bright.
- Hidden Depths: He can play the piano very well. It's how he pilots his house.
- Speech Impediment: He speaks with a noticeable lisp.
Voiced by: Emma Weaver
Minas facts and technology have often benefit the group and she is the go to person when things get out of whack. Science and invention are her world of play. Like any good scientist Mina wants to see what will happen next!. Mina tries to be loose, cool in hopes of learning how to have fun. But her attempts at spontaneity end comically. The only time the right and left side of Minas brain meet is when she is experimenting in her laboratory or in the field.
Voiced by: Isabella Blake-Thomas
One moment Rita is the model of a cute, little, well-mannered girl-sitting patiently dressing her favorite doll Princess. The next moment shes using Princess to hammer a nail into the floor. Ritas appetite for experience takes her from 0 to 60 in a millisecond, zooming past the caution signs. Rita loves to pet Dodos sometimes a bit too firmly. Luckily, they are faster than her. She loves tea parties and playing with her doll princess. Her favorite people are the Queen and Bello. Those are the two she most aspires to be.
Uncredited actor (chittering, giggles, cries), Stock Sound Effects
(other vocal effects), Bruno Coronel ("Rita Adopts A Dodo")
Ongo is the most mysterious character of them all and the one that is most connected to the planet. Even in building his house he felt no need for walls or ceilings. Tracing the borders on the ground was enough as long as he has his favorite sofa. Hes happy-completely unflappable. Ongo doesnt communicate with words. His language is a combination of sounds and mime. Ongo is quite the musician too-ready to belt out any sound or rhythm beat box style
and boy, can he dance.
- Bilingual Bonus: His name is a play on words for "Hongo", which means "Mushroom" In Spanish. However, in the US, his name is short for "Ongoing".
- Cute Mute: He normally doesn't speak except for making sound effects, beatboxing, or babbling incoherent (think Motor Mouth from Police Academy). However, in the episode "Rita Adopts a Dodo", he says "Oh, Mama!".
- Hidden Eyes: Ongo's eyes are potentially hidden by his Blinding Bangs. However, in "Queen's Birthday", we see them briefly through a pair of binoculars.
- Hurt Foot Hop: Does this in "Jammbo's Many Worlds" when his foot was crushed.
- Out of Focus: He rarely appears, and when he does, he doesn't really do anything, he's just...there.
- Suddenly Voiced:
- In "Rita Adopts A Dodo", he says "Oh, mama..." in response to seeing a morbidly obese dodo.
- He's a lot more vocal than normal in "Jammbo's Many Worlds", even saying "Oh no!" multiple times.
- Wham Line:
- In "Jammbo's Many Worlds", when his foot is injured, rather than shrug it off like he would anything else, he shrieks in pain.
- Arguably, his "Oh, mama..." line from "Rita Adopts a Dodo".
Voiced by: Adam Longworth
Voiced by: Beth Chalmers
- Closer to Earth: Far more sensible and down-to-earth than the King.
- Happily Married: The King and Queen have a very happy relationship in spite of their personality difference.
- Parental Substitute: Is pretty much the kids' mother in all but biological relation, especially for Bello. She takes care of them when they're hurt, looks out of their safety and well-being and is quick to chide the kids for attempting something stupid or reckless.
- Women Are Wiser: Far smarter and more sensible than her husband.