open/close all folders
Freddy, Chica, and Bonnie
The primary three animatronic attractions of Freddy's Anime Convention, the girls are very playful and perverted during the night where they hunt the night watchman and get a bit too rough.
- Adaptational Nice Guy: The original animatronics were possessed by the spirits of vengeful children who were willing to kill any adult foolish enough to take the night guard job. Here, they are happy, friendly, and just wanna have some "fun".
- All Women Are Lustful: Every animatronic is looking to dig around in your pants.
- Barbie Doll Anatomy: The girls lack nipples, but since they wear panties, it's possible they have genitals.
- Buxom Is Better: The girls are all stacked as hell, Chica in particular is almost comically huge.
- Composite Character: Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica share the FNAF 1 animatronics' names and behaviors, but they share the FNAF 2 animatronics' designs.
- Death by Sex: This time, the animatronics aren't trying to kill you. They just wanna have some fun with you. They just "get too rough".
- Dissonant Laughter: This replaces Freddy's jingle when she's about to kill you after you run out of power.
- Gender-Blender Name: Freddy.
- The Immodest Orgasm: Evident during their jumpscares when they're pleasuring themselves in front of you.
- Lighter and Softer / Hotter and Sexier: In FNAF, these abominations were horrifying mucus-leaking monsters encased in metal and wanting your blood. Now they're just cute and perverted fembots.
- Ms. Fanservice
- Rule 63: Bonnie and Freddy.
- Sexbot: Possibly. It's never explicitly stated the animatronics are made to sexually entertain customers, plus they have a Barbie Doll Anatomy, so they could just be Eye-Candy rather than actual sexbots. They still have fatally high libidos and very jiggly breasts.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Bonnie.
Foxy and Mangle
The more elusive and sly animatronics that lurk within their own respective coves.
- Dissonant Laughter: When Mangle gets into your office in 2, she, like BB, sits on your desk and giggles at you. This is supposed to be a Lighter and Softer version of Mangle hanging on the ceiling and blaring static at you in FNAF 2.
- Fembot / Sexbot
- Creator's Favorite: Mairusu admits Mangle is his favorite above all other animatronics.
- Fridge Logic: Possibly unintentional, but Mangle is pulling off a 'boobs-and-butt' pose - a pose where the character is standing with their back to the camera but with their torso twisted to look at the camera and make their bust visible as well. The pose itself is commonly derided for its anatomically improbable nature and that it basically only exists for fanservice, but given Mangle has a dubious relationship with anatomical integrity anyway ...
- Kiss of Death: Foxy's jumpscare in 2.
- Lighter and Softer / Hotter and Sexier: Aside from having attractive feminine figures and being playful AI instead of vengeful dead children, Foxy is no longer scratched up and Mangle is no longer...well, mangled.
- Ms. Fanservice
- Nonindicative Name: Despite being perfectly intact, Toy/Funtime Foxy is still better known as "The Mangle".
- Rule 63: At least, Foxy is an example of this. FNAF!Mangle's gender is unknown.
- Shrinking Violet / Moe: Mangle's shy poses on the cameras suggest this.
- Shaking the Rump: Both of their jumpscares in 1, and Mangle's jumpscare in 2.
Spring-Bonnie and Golden Freddy
The old retired golden animatronics who decide to pay you a visit late into the nights.
- Fembot / Sexbot
- Final Boss: Spring-Bonnie is this of 1. She only appears on the final night, and is the most dangerous enemy.
- Gender-Blender Name: Golden Freddy.
- Kiss of Death: Golden Freddy's jumpscare.
- Lighter and Softer / Hotter and Sexier: Being a cute playful robot instead of a horribly sadistic Artificial Zombie is a major step-up for Springtrap/Spring-Bonnie, and being a sexy decommissioned suit instead of a monstrous ghostly wraith is a major step-up for Golden Freddy.
- Marshmallow Hell: Spring-Bonnie tightly hugs the player in her 1 jumpscare, smothering them with her breasts.
- Meaningful Rename: Spring-Bonnie obviously a Rule 63'd Springtrap, but she's still called Spring-Bonnie. This is likely because "Springtrap" refers to the Purple Guy and Spring-Bonnie suit gruesomely merging. As there's no murders or Purple Guy in the FNIA universe, Spring-Bonnie is simply a decayed suit.
- Ms. Fanservice
- Suddenly Voiced: Spring-Bonnie suddenly calls the player on the last night, teasing them.
- Rule63: Both Springtrap and Golden Freddy were unambiguously males in FNAF, but now they're females.
- Unkempt Beauty: Spring-Bonnie is still sexy as hell despite being very tattered and worn out.
The uniquely harmless and humanlike animatronic present only in 2, Balloon Babe.
- Dissonant Laughter: When she gets into your office, she sits atop your desk and mockingly laughs at you as she's stolen your main mean of defense; your panties.
- Harmless Villain / Not-So-Harmless Villain: Like the actual BB, she doesn't attack you. She does, however, steal your panties, making you completely defenseless against the other animatronics.
- Lighter and Softer / Hotter and Sexier: She may be annoying like the original BB in the sense that she cripples your defense and laughs at you about it, but she still seems more playful than FNAF!BB's mocking malignance.
- Meaningful Rename: Her name is still BB, but it more fittingly stands for Balloon Babe rather than Balloon Boy.
- Moe: Invokes this since she's very human and childlike, plus she sometimes adorably has panties over her head.
- Ms. Fanservice
- Ridiculously Human Robots: All the other animatronics are anthropomorphic animals, but BB is virtually indistingushable from a regular human girl. This is pointed out by the Phone Girl.
- Rule 63: Balloon Boy is now Balloon Babe.
A fembot with a clownish marionette motif, and who'll attack if you don't check the cameras frequently.
The pair of Freddy's Anime Convention night watchmen you control in each games.
- All Men Are Perverts: Their reasons for staying at their incredibly dangerous jobs are very clear.
- Author Avatar: The first protagonist shares his name with the developer.
- Death by Sex: If they get caught by the girls.
- A Dog Named "Dog": The second protagonist's name is literally "Player".
- The Faceless / First-Person Ghost / Heroic Mime: As tradition. Unlike most FNaF protagonists, however, they actually clearly make sounds outside of heavy breathing, just no speech.
- The Grunting Orgasm: They're just as loud as the girls are in the jump scares, making this a rare male example.
- Featureless Protagonist: Both of them are completely mysterious. The only sounds they make are moans during their deaths, and not an inch of their bodies are seen. The only thing known is their names; the first player is Mairusu Paua, the second is ...Player.
The pair of Freddy's Anime Convention employees that guide you through the nights via phone calls.
- All Men Are Perverts / All Women Are Lustful: Both Phone Guys, who are of differing genders, are openly turned on by the girls.
- Creator Cameo: Both Phone Guys are voiced by Mairusu Paua.
- Cross-Dressing Voices: The Phone Girl is voiced by Mairusu Paua doing a high, feminine voice.
- Death by Sex: The first Phone Guy.
- The Grunting Orgasm: The first Phone Guy shares the same hilariously over-the-top death sound as the player.
- Lipstick Lesbian: The Phone Girl has a really haughty and womanly way of talking, but can't stop expressing her infatuation with the girls.